Careful Who You Screw

Story Info
Drug dealers have no sense of humor.
3k words
4.23
23.6k
20
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gslams69
Gslams69
177 Followers

Julie pulled her car into the garage, noticing Fred's car was already there. He's home early for a change, she thought.

Closing the door behind her, Julie entered the house through the mud room. Looking into the kitchen, she saw Fred tied to a chair, gag in his mouth, face bloody. She was about to turn and run when she was grabbed from behind around the waist and neck, an accented voice telling her not to scream. She stifled the yell that was forming in her mouth and mutely nodded. A well built Hispanic man stepped into the kitchen from the hall where he had been hidden.

"You must be this ass-hole's wife Julie. You are much more attractive than the photos in the bedroom. Franco will let you go if you promise not to run or scream. If you do either, Franco will be forced to hurt Fred and you. Do you understand?"

Julie whispered yes, still in shock at what was happening.

"Why are you here? Why is Fred tied up and bleeding? Who are you?" Julie blurts out all at once.

The man chuckles softly.

"Those are the wrong questions Julie. What you should be asking is how Fred can afford this expensive home, expensive cars and club memberships on an accountant's salary. But I will answer one of your questions. I am Antonio."

" I don't understand!" Julie says.

"Allow me to explain. Your greedy husband has decided to "borrow" some of my money. And because I am benevolent, I have decided not to kill him, just punish him as an example and a warning. So, after he has returned all my money and all the money you both have in you accounts, he will have the pleasure of watching Franco, my two compatriots in the car outside, and, of course, me fucking his lovely wife. Oh and then, Franco will break his arm. Now was that clear?" Antonio says, smiling a sardonic smile.

Hearing that, Fred struggles to get out of his bonds while Julie tries to run. For his efforts, Fred gets punched in the face by Antonio, while Julie is grabbed by the hair and flung to the ground.

"I see you are both anxious to begin your repayment plan" Antonio chuckles.

"Franco, hold her arms back while I help her undress."

As Franco holds Julie with her arms pinned behind her back, Antonio takes out a knife which he opens with a flick of his wrist. He approaches Julie who kicks out at him. Smiling, he easily avoids her foot.

"I wouldn't do that. It might cause me to slip with the knife! Let's try again." Antonio says as he leans into Julie to kiss her.

Julie moves her lips away.

Losing patience, Antonio grabs her face and kisses her. Stepping slightly back, he uses the knife to slit open the front of her blouse, exposing a lacy black bra.

"Very nice! Shall we see what the lace is hiding?" Antonio says as he slices the bra between the cups, exposing Julie's breasts.

Leaning in, he sucks on one nipple while pinching the other.

"Not too large, but very firm with responsive nipples, I might add! Franco! bend her forward just a bit please."

When Franco does as ordered, Antonio slaps then back hands Julie's tits, causing her to gasp, less in pain then in surprise.

Looking at Julie's jutting nipples, Antonio adds, "Yes, very responsive! Franco! Give one a squeeze!"

Holding both of Julie's arms in one of his large hands, Franco uses the other to maul each of Julie's tits in succession.

"You are right, jeffe," he tells Antonio. "Very firm!"

Grasping the hem of her skirt, Antonio cuts it half and pulls it away, leaving Julie standing in a lacy black thong.

Looking down, Antonio says in mock surprise,

"Fred, is that a wet spot in the front of your wife's thong? Is she enjoying this? Let's find out!" Antonio exclaims.

Using his free hand, Antonio rubs Julie's mound through her panties, searching for her clit, which he soon finds. Massaging her bud, Antonio causes Julie to whimper and, despite herself, become more moist.

(truth be told, Julie loved being dominated, loved being "forced")

"DO I detect a shaved pussy, Fred? Is your wife really a puta? We should take a look, don't you agree?" Antonio declares.

Snipping both sides of Julie's thong, he pulls it slowly through her pussy, holding it to his nose.

"Umm! Moist and aromatic! The secretions of a true whore!" Antonio observes.

Antonio rips the gag off Fred, shoves Julie's panties in his mouth, then replaces the tape.

"Tastes great, yes?" What no answer? Ah well, you probably don't get any!" Antonio sneers at Fred.

"Franco, let's bring the puta to the table. I don't want Fred to miss the show!" Antonio remarks.

Rummaging through a drawer, he finds an extension cord which he cuts in half. Saying something to Franco in Spanish he tosses the cords to him.

Attaching a cord to each of Julie's wrists, Franco unceremoniously tosses her onto the kitchen table and ties a cord to separate legs.

With her hands tied above her head Julie kicks furiously with her legs until Antonio gently prods her right nipple with his blade.

"Easy puta," he whispers in her ear. "I don't want to have to cut you." as Franco tapes her ankles to the other two table legs.

Her sex fully exposed at the edge of the table, Julie whimpers, fearful of what is about to transpire.

Antonio pulls a chair up and sits inches from the wide open pussy.

Rubbing his thumb on her mound, Antonio leans in an expertly flicks Julie's clit with the tip of his tongue. Sensing a slight response, he inserts one finger caressing's her g-spot as he licks her clit more vigorously. Julie's body betrays her, her hips lifting towards Antonio's tongue and finger. When he uses his other hand to tweak her nipples, first one then the other, Julie feels herself on the edge of an orgasm, chest heaving little mewing sounds escaping her lips. Knowing she is on the edge, Antonio stops his administrations and leans back as Julie sighs disappointedly.

"What's wrong puta?" Antonio sneers, as he removes he jacket and shirt revealing a well tone, tattooed physique.

"Do you want me to continue?"

"Yes! No!" Julie nearly screams.

"Which is it?" Antonio asks as deftly rubs his thumb on her clit.

"Don't stop!" Julie whines.

"Ah puta, say please!" says a smirking Antonio, kicking off his shoes.

"Please!" mewls Julie.

"Better. Now beg me to satisfy your married pussy!" orders Antonio.

"Please, Please eat my married pussy!" shouts a frustrated Julie, unaware that Franco is recording it all on his phone.

Slowly lowering his trousers and boxers and stepping out of them, Antonio displays a semi-flaccid cock that is both long and thick.

"You hear her Fred. That's what happens when a real man deals with a puta. They beg for more."

Returning to his seat, Antonio continues his assault on Julie's vulnerable clit and pussy, again taking her to the edge and stopping.

By now, Julie's pussy is soaked in her own juices and she is begging Antonio not to stop.

Standing , Antonio takes his almost fully erect cock and slaps Julie across the lips with it.

"Do you want me to make you cum, puta?" he asks.

"Yes!" moans Julie.

"I will. But first, you must plead with me to allow you to suck my cock. You must tell me what a cheap Anglo whore you are, how you have dreamt of sucking a real cock. You must be very convincing." Antonio orders in a faux sincere voice as he lays his cock on Julie's forehead while pulling on her nipple.

"Oh God! Please let me suck your cock! I'm a cheap whore! I need a real man! Please let me cum!" Julie nearly screams.

Recording the proceedings with his phone, Franco smirks.

"As you wish, puta!" says Antonio.

Putting his now rigid tool on Julie's lips, Antonio smiles as she takes him into her mouth. Julie, a very proficient cock sucker, moves her mouth up and down Antonio's shaft while swirling her tongue around it.

Antonio, enjoying every second of the blow job, tells Fred,

"Fred! What a fantastic cocksucker your wife is! I could charge at least $100 for her skills! Soon, if she's good, we will see how well she fucks!"

Antonio slowly massages Julie's clit with his middle finger, stopping when he thinks she's about to cum.

Finally, desperately needing release, Julie spits out Antonio's cock and yells,

"Fuck me you bastard! Fuck me!"

Pulling savagely on Julie's nipples, Antonio tells Fred, "Such language puta! Fred, you have to discipline your whores!"

Julie yelps in pain.

Letting go of Julie's nipples, Antonio leans down and tenderly licks one then the other, telling Julie,

"Ask me nicely to fuck you. Apologize for your language. Sincerely mean it."

"Desperation in her voice, Julie begs,

"I'm sorry for my language please, please fuck me!"

As she is speaking, Antonio has placed his cock on the lips of her cunt. Ever so slowly, he slips it in to Julie's soaking cunt. She gasps as he bottoms out, balls deep. Pulling it halfway out, he begins to rhythmically pump into Julie's cunt.

Grasping her thighs, Antonio picks up the pace.

As Julie wails and shudders through her long awaited orgasm, Antonio tells Fred,

"What a tight cunt this whore has! Your cock must be tiny!"

Fred is squirming in his restraints, the taunts getting to him, knowing he is powerless.

Complying with what Antonio has just told him in Spanish, Franco cuts away the tape on Julie's ankles. Ignoring her squeal of pain from her arms being stretched, Antonio puts legs up on his shoulder as he beasts fucks her hard, going balls deep with each thrust.

Julie is babbling a litany of profanity and "oh gods", drool trickling from the side of her mouth as the combination of bondage, domination and a large cock has her approaching her sexual nirvana.

Gritting his teeth, Antonio stays embedded in Julie's cunt as a stream of his cum flows into it.

Finally, he pulls out, cum dripping off his cock and out of Julie's pussy.

Standing over Julie's head, dick in hand, he grabs a handful of her hair and says,

"Would you like to taste, puta?"

When Julie just nods, Antonio reiterates his question adding, "What did you say? I didn't hear you."

"I want to taste your cum. Please!" Julie nearly begs.

Feeling that Julie is truly enjoying her "defiling" Antonio asks massaging Julie's tits as she slurps on his cock,

"Would you like your arms free when Franco has his turn? "

"Yes" Julie moans in answer.

Smiling sardonically, Antonio grabs the back of Fred's chair and drags him over to where his face is inches from Julie's still leaking pussy.

"But first, we must have Fred clean you! Franco despises sloppy seconds!"

Fred struggles furiously to free himself, rocking on the chair until, Antonio, retrieving his knife from the counter, cuffs Fred on the side of the head and putting the knife right below his left eye hisses,

"The last thing you will see is your whore cut up before I take your eyes, understood?"

Fred sits still as Antonio pulls the gag off his mouth saying,

"Do a good job or. Well, I have already told you what will happen!"

With that, Antonio pushes Fred's face into Julie's pussy.

When Fred hesitates, Antonio brandishes the knife near Julie's right nipple. Getting the message, Fred tentatively begins to lick Julie's jizz filled pussy.

Fondling Julie's tits, Antonio instructs her,

"Tell the cornudo (cuckold) what you like! Instruct him!"

Julie, turned on by Antonio's dominance and Fred's tongue in her cunt, begins to direct him.

"Oh yeah, deeper with your tongue! Flick it up and swirl it around! Fuck yeah! Now suck on my clit"

Fred is doing as Julie dictated. Antonio and Franco both start to laugh, notice a growing bulge in Fred's pants.

"The fucking cornudo is enjoying this!" Antonio scoffs.

When Julie begins to breathe heavily and push her mound into Fred's probing tongue, Antonio abruptly pulls Fred away and puts the gag back in place.

Julie moans in disappointment at the lost opportunity to cum again.

Pulling his pants on, Antonio grabs a beer from the fridge and motions toward Julie telling Franco.

"Your turn compadre. Let's go to the living room. I want to be comfortable while you enjoy this whore!"

Dragging Fred with him, Antonio seats himself on the living room couch.

Before releasing Julie, Franco twirls two fingers around the inside of Julie's cunt, exams them, then has Julie suck on them.

Releasing her arms, Franco lifts Julie off the table and holding her by the neck, marches her into the living room, pushing her to her knees next to Fred's chair.

Opening his zipper, he pulls out his cock.

Needing no prodding, Julie makes love to Franco's cock, inches from Fred's face.

After a moment, Franco holds the back of Julie's head, forcing his cock deep into her throat. When she begins to gag, he abruptly pulls out, lifts her off her knees by her hair, turns her around and bends her over, her hands on Fred's shoulders.

Latching on to her hips with his big hands, he furiously fucks Julie, occasionally smacking her ass.

Resting her head on Fred's shoulder, slobber from being deep-throated dripping on his shirt, Julie uses one hand to frig her clit while she plays with a nipple with the other. Another orgasm courses through her.

"Fuck me if she isn't enjoying this Fred!" Antonio exclaims. "You could have made more money pimping her than you stole from me!"

Franco adds his load to Julie's cunt, pulling out as he finishes.

Julie, completely sated, slumps into Fred.

"Come here puta" says Antonio, patting the seat on the couch next to him.

"I think I will let Paco and Rodrigo use her, then take her to the club to make me some money. What do you think Fred?

Fred, defeated, just hangs his head.

Antonio gestures to Franco who uses his cell to make a call, speaking softly in Spanish.

"While we are waiting for your new guests, why don't you get Franco and me another beer?" Antonio tells Julie.

Completely ignoring Fred and with cum dripping from her pussy, Julie fetches a couple of bottles of beer and brings them to Antonio and Franco, then sits next to Antonio.

Absently playing with Julie's nipple, waits for his two men to come in.

When they come in, Antonio grabs Julie by the arm, yanks her up and pushes her toward the two newcomers.

"Take her to the bedroom. Do what you want, but do not mark her up. Drag her useless husband with you to watch. I will take a shower, then join you."

Having said that, Antonio heads to the bathroom as Paco smacks Julie on the ass and pushes her toward the bedroom while Rodrigo upends Fred's chair and drags it by the leg into the bedroom also.

Holding Julie tight to him, Paco plays with her tits and nuzzles her neck. Now thoroughly enjoying the sexual "abuse" and Fred's humiliation, Julie reaches behind her and rubs Paco's bulge.

"Ummm! That feels sooo big!" she purrs.

Rodrigo, having disrobed, shakes his fat dick at Julie and says,

"What about this, mommy? You like?"

As Julie reaches out to grasp Rodrigo's cock, Paco lets loose of her and starts to strip. Stroking his cock, Julie ease Paco back onto the bed. Straddling him, she sucks on his already hard tool before mounting him. As she grinds into him, reaches behind her and works a finger into her ass. Julie responds by moaning and grinding harder.

Not wanting to miss out, Rodrigo stands next to Julie, feeding her his cock.

Fred, from his vantage point on the floor, is both revolted and turned on by his wife's behavior.

Rodrigo takes his cock from Julie's mouth and, kneeling on the bed behind her, slowly works his cock into her rear entry.

Feeling the pressure of Rodrigo's cock against her ass bud, Julie tries to pull away, saying "No! You're too big! Get some lube!"

This earns her a rough pull on one nipple by Rodrigo, who simultaneously also yanks her hair as he savagely jams his cock balls deep into her anus.

Julie is pinned between the two men as they saw in and out. Rodrigo now wraps one arm around Julie's throat, not enough to choke her but enough for her to feel the pressure. His other hand mauls her left tit while Paco alternately bites and sucks on her left nipple. Both men verbally abuse her.

The rough treatment, the profane language, the stimulation of the two cocks penetrating her propel Julie to a huge orgasm while she screams over and over, "Yes! Yes! Fuck me Fuck me!"

As her pussy walls spasm around his cock, Paco adds his seed to Julie's married cunt and slides out from under her as Rodrigo continues to furiously pounds her ass. Finally, holding himself balls deep, he dumps his man juice into Julie's bowels.

Spent, Julie lays down on the bed, cum from both holes pooling between her thighs but a smile on her face. Little did the gang know that this was the treatment she'd been craving.

Deciding on one last humiliation, Rodrigo sticks two fingers into Julie's cum filled ass and wipes them under Fred's nose, laughing.

Franco, recording everything on his phone finally speaks to Julie, instructing her to spread her legs. As she complies, Franco tells her, "Taste yourself puta!"

Leering at him, Julie scoops some cum from her cunt and licks it.

Antonio calls from the living room to Paco,

"Tell the puta to shower. Rodrigo and you pick out the sluttiest outfit she has. Franco and I are taking her to the club while you two babysit the asshole for a while...(to be continued)

Gslams69
Gslams69
177 Followers