Caribbean Adventure Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hurried down to find myself being ushered into a room with "Dr. Vincent Hilaire MD, PhD, FRCP Psychosexual Consultant" on a brass plaque to the right. Dr Hilaire was sitting in a large leather chair behind his large leather topped desk in front of a bookshelf filled with large leather-bound books. There was a lot of leather in the room. We were invited to sit in two more leather chairs, I prayed they wouldn't make an embarrassing farty noise as I sat because even at my most serious moments I have the sense of humour of an eleven-year-old.

I sat, thankfully fart noise free, and wondered what was going on. I looked at Dr Hilaire, he looked at me. He was definitely the more comfortable of us. I looked at him, he looked at me. The silence went on, almost oppressive in its totality. I looked at him, he looked at me. I felt as if an hour had passed, although my new Rolex that Charles and Rhodey had insisted on buying me, cash of course, only said three minutes. I cracked.

"So, Doc, what's this about then?"

He continued with the silence for another fifteen seconds masquerading as minutes then with his head slightly on one side asked, "What do you think it's about?"

I floundered a bit, well a lot actually. "Er, well I don't know. There's nothing wrong."

Fuck me he took his time answering.

"So, if there's nothing wrong why are you here?"

I started getting defensive, I pointed at Karin, "I'm here because she brought me, there's nothing wrong with me. NOTHING."

He went back to looking at me. I tried playing the who can keep quiet the longest game and lost, badly.

"I don't want to pressure her. I'm giving her space. She needs time."

Doctor Hilaire shot a look at Karin, "You're right Mrs Kaine, I can help. The others will be here by now, will you join them in the secondary suite and wait for my call?" She stood up and left the room through a second door I hadn't noticed up until then, it looked as if there were stairs leading up behind it, then she was gone, the door closed, and it was just me and the Doctor.

He got me talking, once I started it was as if I couldn't stop. I told him everything I could remember, I told him about being sick on the boat, about Karin telling me what happened with Rhodey and Charles, I told him about the meal and about the trip to the beach. I told him about going diving and about having a gun poked in my ribs. I told him about Karin being drugged and through streaming tears I told him about her being used as a plaything.

I told him about the trip in the inflatable and when he assured me I had full confidentiality as a patient, I sat at his desk, shaking and hyperventilating and told him about Paul and Gabe. Once I'd got that out I was hit by a wave of nausea, the doctor stood and showed me to a bathroom off to one side through another door I'd missed. I locked myself in and spewed my breakfast down the toilet. Tears streamed down my face as I gasped and spat, salty snot dripped off my upper lip and I dry heaved again before producing a second gush of semi digested food.

After a few minutes the spasms subsided, I flushed away the evidence of my sickness along with half a tree's worth of toilet paper. Looking at myself in the mirror was uncomfortable, the blotchy faced, red eyed, sweaty figure in the reflection was not anyone I recognised. I tried the cold water on the face trick, which had some minor effects on the blotchiness and sweaty sheen but left the red eyes prominent.

I let myself out and walked dejectedly back to the desk, collapsing into the first chair I came to. Doctor Hilaire was waiting, he pushed a button on his speaker phone and said, "Now would be good, thanks Marie."

A moment later a middle-aged receptionist walked in with two mugs of tea and a sugar bowl on a tray, laying it on the desk and leaving through the same door she came in.

I picked a brew up and sipped it, using the mug as a shield between me and the world. Doctor Hilaire picked up the other, blew on it and looked at me over the top of the mug.

"So. Nothing. Wrong."

I sniffed, feeling broken. "What is it then Doc? There's clearly a problem. How do I fix it?"

He put down his mug, leaned forward in his chair and pointed at me. "You have been through a horrifically traumatic experience, you've been drugged, seen your wife seduced in front of you, come close to death and killed two men. It is no wonder you're suffering. Your mind is conflicted, you've seen your wife as the victim, then you fought for her and beat two of her attackers, but you couldn't rescue her yourself. In your view she'd been taken away and you don't think you deserve her. You need to re-establish your connection and reclaim her in your mind."

I could see some logic in what he was saying, but short of resurrecting Paul and Gabe I couldn't see any way of reclaiming her. I told the Doctor about my concerns, he accepted the argument but explained that it didn't need to be a physical overcoming, rather something symbolic.

We talked inconsequentially for ten minutes more while I drank my tea and the redness went down from my face and eyes, eventually he picked up his phone, dialled a three-digit number then when it answered he said "We're coming up now. Get ready." He stood up and led me across the room to the door Karin had gone through, inviting me to go first up the stairs. It led onto a landing that seemed to be a three roomed flat, an open door to my left led into a midnight blue themed kitchen, several empty mugs were sitting on the work surface near to some tall bar stools. To my right was a bathroom and directly ahead was a closed door.

I stepped forward, instinctively knowing this was the room to go to. I gripped the doorhandle and pushed it slowly open. Inside was a comfortably appointed bedroom suite, tiled floors kept it cool, a window overlooked a well-tended garden to the rear of the building, a bench seat was under the window with a couple of armchairs in the corners nearest the door. Off to one side was a second door, where it went I had no idea. in the centre of the room was a large Queen-sized bed with a shiny white cover and yellow pillows. In the centre of the bed wearing a flimsy cotton tie-up top, a white thong and nothing else was Karin. Her tan contrasted beautifully with the plain white of her skimpy clothing and the bed, her hair was brushed out and shiny, her eyes were alight with sparkles of desire, her mouth was slightly open, her white teeth shone against the bright red of her lipstick.

I felt weak at the knees.

Doctor Hilaire closed the door behind us, walked across to the second door and opened it revealing another corridor. He called out "You can come in now" and to my surprise Daisy, Hirani, Rhodey and Charles came in, all were wearing short kimono style dressing gowns. They walked across the room and assumed positions at each corner of the bed. On a command from the doctor all dropped their kimonos, the men had tight black trunk underwear, the girls had plain black thongs.

The four of them climbed onto the bed and moved next to Karin. She stared hungrily at me; I had no clue what was happening. Well, obviously I had a clue, it looked like there was about to be an orgy with my wife at the centre of it, and I got to watch.

Charles started caressing her neck, kissing under one ear and stroking her arm and back. Hirani reached up to undo one of the cotton ties on the front of Karin's top, Daisy reached up for the other Together they pulled, making it hang open exposing the golden swell of her beautiful breasts, her nipples still covered but by the bumps they were making in the cloth she was starting to enjoy herself. The two girls reached in and started gently rubbing on a breast each, which just seemed to add to the arousal Karin was displaying.

Rhodey was stroking around her abdomen and stomach, occasionally flicking his fingers up to reach the bulge of her side or under boob.

I looked across at the doctor, who was ignoring the activity on the bed and was staring intently at me. I walked over to him, getting frustrated and angry. I pushed him in the chest, so he had to step backwards until he was against the door.

"Alright Doc, you'd better have a really good excuse for this. You've just been telling me I'm conflicted and should reclaim my wife, then you arrange this fucking sex-fest for her. How's that supposed to work then? I wait until she's done and have what's left? Forget it."

I pushed him out of the way, opened the door and stepped through. He appeared to make a signal with his hand and followed me out, closing the door behind him. He put a hand on my shoulder, I spun ready to deck him but the urgency with which he spoke stopped me.

"Mister Kaine, you are right this has been set up specifically with one person at the centre of it, but that person is not your wife, it is you. Your mind is conflicted, by going in there and taking control, making the others get away from Karin and showing that she is yours and you are hers you will start to put right the fractures in your psyche. You must make love to your wife and show them all that she only wants you and you only want her. Now, go in there" he pointed to a second small room, "Change into the cotton robe and go back in there. You must reach a stage where you reject the two other women and take Karin away from the other men to reset your subconscious."

My head was spinning, I was tempted to run away and laugh at this ridiculous psychiatrist's stupid idea, but part of me could see the logic, symbolism means a lot to us as a species, it's why we have remembrance parades and weddings and victory laps and award ceremonies. Maybe something symbolic was what I needed to re-spark my desire for Karin.

I was thinking all this as I stripped off my shorts and Polo shirt, I kicked off my sandals and with the kimono wrapped around me I walked uneasily back to the corridor where the doctor was waiting for me half in the door to the main room. He gave a nod and closed it when he saw me, beckoning me over he asked, "You know what you need to do?"

I wasn't convinced, but pretended I did.

"Good, now go." And I was propelled through the door.

Not much had changed, the caressing was still going on, Karin still had her top and thong on and the other four still had what few clothes they'd had on.

Daisy and Hirani came over to me, undoing my robe, they knelt in front of me with a hand each on the outside of my pants, rubbing on my growing cock while they reached in and kissed each other. On the bed Charles was massaging Karin's tits through the flimsy cotton top while Rhodey was kneeling with one of her legs between his and was kissing her neck while she was holding his swollen cock through his pants.

Hirani and Daisy reached inside my pants and pulled out my now three-quarter sized penis, they held their hands flat, one each side and with their other hands yanked my pants down leaving me naked from the waist down. They rubbed up and down my shaft with their hands then replaced their hands with their lips. I looked across at Karin, her eyes were glowing with arousal, her tongue flicked around her lips. I had a sudden rush of desire and love for her and pushed past the two girls trying to give me a blowjob.

I tapped Rhodey on the shoulder, he looked around, with a flick of my eyes I indicated he should be gone, and in a scrabbled rush he was. I pushed my hands under the white top, forcing my way between Charles and her. I looked at him over her shoulder. "I got it from here mate. Why don't you go and join Rhodey?" With a slow nod and a satisfied smile, he got off the bed leaving me with my wife.

I gazed into her eyes for what felt like a week then backed off slightly so I could kiss her. "I love you and I want you" I whispered. She returned with "I love you and want you in me now."

I flicked the white cotton top off her shoulders, she pushed the robe off my shoulders. I was naked, she still had her thong. She pushed me back, so I was sitting on my bent legs and kneeled into my groin. She opened her mouth and sank down over me, closing her lips tight around my shaft and sucking hard enough to make her cheeks concave, her red lips bright against the pale skin of my erection, moving her entire body up and down she set up a steady sensual rhythm, pausing to lick round my balls and shaft. She put her head to one side and looked up at me as she ran her mouth along the full length, stopping at the top to push the head into her lips and whip the frenulum with her tongue.

"I want you in me now" she whispered as she rolled onto her back, slipping her underwear down her thighs as she moved, flicking it away with her toe and resting her ankles on my shoulders. She looked up at me with a face filled with lust and desire and whispered again "I love you and I want you in me."

She reached down and gripped my cock, rubbing it along the length of her pussy lips then hard across her swollen clit before slipping the head into her moist warm depths. With a noise somewhere between a grunt and a shout I pushed in, sinking right to my balls and held there, smiling down at her. She gave a short pant of joy, following up with "Yes, now. More"

I started a slow movement out, holding the tip on the very edge of her pussy lips, then back in, leaning back so I could see them spreading and stretch. I started to speed up, thrusting in with power and pace, harder and faster. Neither of us cared about our audience, we were totally engrossed in the moment and only aware of each other.

I gazed down, pushing hard on her upstretched legs, her breasts were shaking in synch with each thrust, she was making small chirrups of passion with each movement. She reached down and rested a hand on her smooth mound, letting her fingers trail over the hard rod of my shaft as I pumped it into her.

She gave a powerful push with her thighs and rolled away, scrambling round until she faced away from me she turned her head to give a smouldering look over her shoulder then spun so she was kneeling in front of me and pounced on my sticky cock with a greedy roar. I grabbed her head with both hands and pulled her face as far forward as I could, she was wrapping her tongue around me enthusiastically and making a low moaning sound in the back of her throat.

After a few minutes she pulled away, holding me with one hand she looked up, licking at the tip and told me to get behind her. I know when to do as I'm told, and this was one such occasion. I shuffled round as instructed and lined myself up, stroking the tip of my cock along her pussy. It was just as I was poised, just parting the delicate folds of her labia that I looked up and noticed the audience. Charles, Daisy Rhodey and Hirani were all leaning against the wall, enraptured by our performance. I paused, feeling hesitant at the sudden realisation that we'd been on view for the entirety of our passion so far, gave a mental shrug, sucked my stomach in and tried to make myself look like I had abs, then with a "hunh" I drove hard in, pushing Karin forward onto her elbows. She pushed back, forcing me deep into her warm folds.

There was a full-length mirror on the back of the door facing me where I could see our reflection, Karin looked fantastic, leaning down on bent arms, her full, rounded tits hanging below her rocking as I pounded in. My efforts with the stomach muscles weren't working but I'd be surprised if anyone other than me noticed.

Karin dropped one shoulder onto the bed so she could reach back, I felt her fingers on my rigid shaft again, then they disappeared, her eyes in her reflection closed and a look of serene joy settled on her face. I could feel her rubbing on her hard clit, moans of pleasure were building up in volume and frequency. With a final almost anguished cry her head snapped back, and I felt her tighten and contract around me as she came. The sudden intensification of sensations caught me by surprise.

"Fuuuucckk Karin, I'm going to cum!" I howled.

Despite just having cum she leapt forward off my cock and turned to face me, diving on the pulsing head, sucking it deep into her mouth. Her eyes locked on mine as she set up an immediate fast motion up and down, I couldn't hold off any longer and with lights in my eyes and a rushing wind in my ears I sent the first jet of cum down her throat.

She pulled her head away for the remainder and with both hands gripped about my length aimed me squarely at her tits, rubbing hard to get three more shots on target, then going back to suck the final drips out.

She's not normally a swallower, my Karin, in fact I can count the number of times she's willingly let me cum in her mouth on the thumbs of both hands, but today seemed different. She explained later it was a primal thing, I was showing everyone she was mine and I was hers, she wanted to show them how much she wanted me and the spraying on her torso was as if I was marking my territory.

I collapsed down, resting my head on her shoulder and closed my eyes. There was a minor commotion going on in the room and when I opened my eyes again there was just us in there. Someone had given Karin a towel and we were lying entwined in each other. After a few minutes there was a gentle tap on the door and the same woman that had brought my tea poked her head in the room.

" Doctor Hilaire would like you to join him in his office at your convenience, please feel free to use the shower and there is fresh coffee in the kitchenette."

For some reason this struck us both as funny and we dissolved into a fit of giggles.

Showered and coffee in hand we returned to the doctor's office. He had quite the full house, Charles and Rhodey were there as well as Hirani and Daisy all sitting in a semi-circle of seats around his desk. Two seats were free in the middle, which we took.

When we were seated Doctor Hilaire started talking. First, he addressed us as a group.

"The exercise we have just been through upstairs will be useful for all of you in separate ways, it is a very simple way of resetting patterns of thought and feelings of guilt, feelings that have been affecting all of you in different ways.

Charles and Michael, you were angry at being misled by Virgil and Margaret, you felt you were reduced to being performing seals for their entertainment. You were angry and felt guilty about being almost forced into intimacy with Karin when she was not in a position to consent fully, you were angrier that you didn't find out until afterwards and put your safety before hers.

Hirani and Daisy, you had feelings of guilt and disappointment at being used whilst drugged and then after the first few times you found yourselves trapped in a nightmare of coercion, threat and fear. Your feelings of guilt were increased by being party to what you saw as the enforced ruination of Jason and Karin's relationship and your part in what may have led to Jason's death.

Jason, you felt anger and guilt at not being able to rescue your wife earlier in the process, and in your and her enjoyment of the acts in which she found herself indulging.

Karin, ironically despite being kidnapped and forced into sexual activity beyond anything you might normally experience, you are the least affected. This being due to the narcotics you were given is a happy accident, but it means you are dealing with the aftermath of a situation to which you are oblivious."

He looked around the group, all of us were looking down at the ground and avoiding any eye contact with the others. The doctor continued.

Charles and Michael, upstairs you started to seduce Karin, she responded positively. There were no drugs involved, she willingly allowed you to touch her, to caress her and she returned those caresses and touches as a willing partner, she forgives you for what happened at the beach and wants you to know she enjoyed what happened today. Can you tell them Karin?"