Caribbean Adventure Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karin looked up, a tear in her eye and nodded. "Yes, I forgive you for what happened, and I enjoyed the time we had together here. Thank you."

Charles and Rhodey looked a lot happier, so much that Rhodey had the confidence to ask not to be called Michael. "My name's Michael Rhodes, but I never liked Michael and have been Rhodey since I was eleven." Doctor Hilaire laughed and promised he would remember, then turned to Hirani and Daisy.

"You were both trapped in a situation not of your making but made the best of it to survive. Your feelings of guilt about Karin and Jason are entirely in your mind, as you saw earlier when given an opportunity most men would rush towards of enjoying the company of the two of you Jason chose to go to Karin, as lovely as you both are you did not harm their love, if anything you strengthened it.

And finally, Jason, you had a chance many men fantasise about all their lives and gave it up for Karin. She had the choice of you or Charles and Mic..Rhodey. She did not hesitate to choose you. You then made love to her and on an almost primeval level you asserted her as your partner and the love of your life. It was important to do this in front of the other four for your sakes and theirs. Now, did it work?"

I looked at Karin, she had tears in her eyes and a smile on her face. Hirani and Daisy were looking at me with expectation, Charles and Rhodey were relaxed and gave me a nod and a fist bump with a "You got this bro" I felt a weight start to lift from my chest and shoulders. I faced the desk and quietly said "Yes, it worked. I feel good."

Louder I said it again, "I. Feel. Good," and stood up, taking Karin's head in my hands I kissed her softly and told her I loved her.

She kissed me back and said "Good, because I'm not putting on another live sex show for anyone."

The room filled with laughter. Rhodey, living dangerously I thought, said it was a shame because he had a great idea for an onboard cabaret if Karin and I were interested, fortunately Karin thought it was funny.

It was as we walked back to the hotel as a group of six that Charles took me to one side.

"Look, I know you were real sick last time you came out, but I got this stuff can keep you happy with no seasickness, would you like to give it a try and come out on the boat tonight? Just the two of you, you got to see the dolphins at night."

I was hesitant, my recent experience of drugs and boats were not good, he could see my reticence and back pedalled quickly.

"It's not a drug, it's the root of a rare Ginger plant, it soothes your stomach not your brain. Come down to the boat now and you can try a bit."

So, I did, taking it away to try in our hotel room. Karin decided to see if it had any effect on my cognitive senses by setting a timer and after ten minutes gave me a simple wordsearch quiz to do.

"What's this supposed to be about?" I asked, "I can do these in my sleep."

I was told not mind about that, she wanted to conform there was no risk to my cognitive abilities from chewing the Ginger root and I should stand in the kitchenette of our hotel suite, if I didn't get at least twenty-five words then we weren't going to risk going on the boat.

I grumbled a bit in a good-natured way but took another bite off the gnarled soft woody lump and chewed, breaking down the fibres and releasing a spicy juice, not unpleasant but unfamiliar whilst still being undeniably Ginger.

I turned to the magazine in my hand and popped the cap off a yellow highlighter pen. Easy. No, that was the first word I found, vertically down the top left. Easy, then supreme across from the S in Easy.

"I'm going to crack this Hun" I announced, confidently, only to feel my shorts disappear down at a rapid pace, two hands grab me by the buttocks and a warm soft mouth enveloping my floppy dick. I looked around the magazine into the laughter filled eyes of my wife.

"What are you doing? I mean, I can see what you're doing but what are you doing?"

"I'm ryin oo ib oo eka enory ekein."

I shook my head, "Under normal circumstances I'd encourage this behaviour, but can you stop and tell me what you're doing?"

She took my now swollen length out of her mouth and holding it firmly by the base looked up at me. "I said, I'm trying to give you extra sensory experience. It's to see if you can concentrate on one thing while I try to distract you with something else, to see if that lump of wood affects your judgement in any way."

I congratulated her on the novel way she was looking out for my safety and found 'Persimmon' on the search, giving a shudder of delight as I bumped against the back of her mouth. There was a great steady rhythm going on down there, interspersed with gentle bites and vigorous hand movement. My concentration on the word search was enough to keep me interested but not to the exclusion of all else.

Easy, Supreme, Apple, Eyeball, Persimmon, Coconuts, Awesome, Desolate,..............

...... Mountain, Farmer, Rock, Kettle, Paper.

Twenty-seven. I felt slightly smug and replaced the cap on the highlighter, proving my judgement was flawed because Karin noticed I'd put the magazine down and was leaning against the work surface watching her red lips slipping up and down the pale skin on my cock, and stopped.

"Oh, no. Don't stop, I'll carry on with the puzzle."

No, not happening. She stood up, maintaining her grip on my pulsing length and kissed me. "How many?"

I gave a sheepish smile, "Twenty-Seven. I should have stopped at twenty-four and waited a while."

That at least got me a laugh. "Yes you should, but it's too late now." She checked her watch, "It's six thirty. We'll grab a quick meal here and meet Charles and Rhodey on their boat at eight." Then dialled a local number on her mobile "Hi Charles, it's Karin. Your wonder root seems fine, see you around eight OK?

...

...

Well, I used her puzzle book.

...

...

I'm not telling you.

...

...

NO!"

She disconnected with a giggle. "He wanted to know if I used Hirani's suggestion, he seemed to find it quite funny."

I was still standing in the kitchen with my shorts around my ankles and a slowly diminishing erection, hoping there may be a second round. Which of course, there wasn't, instead I was despatched to the shower first, with instructions not to take matters into my own hands, and to go down to the bar while she got ready.

Melvyn and Dave had arranged to meet me for a catch up and de-brief before I went home and were already halfway through their first beer when I met them in the bar. Dave Fry confirmed that no charges would be laid against Charles, Rhodey, Hirani, Daisy or me and that Karin was only of interest as a victim. Virgil's lawyer was negotiating between the US and UK legal representatives as to which prison system he was going to die in, Jasmine and Rosemary were likely to get a short prison term for conspiracy but as they were busy spewing everything they knew there was every chance they'd get that suspended for five years. Samuel and the rest of the heavies were already wanted for a variety of crimes, mainly of violence with some drug offences thrown in for good measure and were looking at between five and seven years each.

Gabe and Paul were not on anyone's missing list, so there was no case to answer, although the FBI were quietly going to close the wanted file on them. Melvyn mentioned the Royal Marines might have been out on a diving expedition and recovered the remains of an inflatable boat that may have fallen overboard again in a particularly deep part of the ocean. The Marine concerned had been reprimanded or would be, but no one could find the details of who'd been out that night.

We raised another glass and cursed the inefficiencies of civil service paperwork, just in time for Karin to whisk me away for a quick pizza and then to the waterfront where I chewed vigorously on the gingery root while the boat chugged gently out to sea.

Whatever was in that root seemed to work because I felt fine, even when we rounded the headland and hit the big Atlantic rollers. Thirty minutes steaming later, and we reached a quiet bay, sheltered from the rollers with trees and scrub coming right down to the beach, there were no signs of life other than ourselves to be seen.

Rhodey cut the engine and dropped the anchor, we were out of any shipping lanes so didn't need to set the beacon or any riding lights and so we sat in complete darkness. As the minutes passed we started to attract some visitors, a coupe of large turtles paddled by, their broad flat shells reflecting moonlight like silver shards in the dark, they were followed by a pod of dolphins jumping in and out around the boat. They appeared to be happy to just be around us and to entertain us for no reason other than the joy of existence.

Karin stood up and unclipped the back of her halter necked dress, dropping it to the deck to reveal she was naked underneath, with a laugh and a wave she dived over the side and came up surrounded by dolphins. The plankton was starting to rise, and her companions were creating glowing shapes as they dived in and around her. I dumped my shorts, underwear and T shirt on the deck next to her dress and in a heartbeat was in the water beside her.

One of the dolphins nuzzled close and allowed me to grab its dorsal fin so I could get dragged around at high speed. Karin did the same, being taken for a sudden leap out of the sea to land back with an ungainly splosh, in contrast to the graceful swish of the dolphin. The squeaking and cackling around us sounded suspiciously like laughter. Their eyes seemed alive with an intelligence you only see elsewhere in humans. Some humans.

We were dragged and pushed away from the boat until we were around one hundred metres away, a constant whirl of glowing streaks over, under and around us, we laughed as we held onto each other, the soft pillows of Karin's breasts squeezing up against my back, sides and front. She took a dive under water and started back up where she'd finished in the hotel room, regrettably her breath control meant she was back up on the surface spluttering in a matter of minutes.

I tried to pull her close to me for a kiss when there was a sudden urgent squeaking from the entire pod, the two nearest dolphins pushed us fast out to sea. I was starting to worry until I spotted a floating swimmer's platform, I really started to worry when a big grey shape brushed past me in the water, the dolphins suddenly disappeared, and the water erupted in a boiling foam twenty metres away. I pushed Karin up onto the platform and scrambled up behind her, then watched in awe as a foot high dorsal fin glided past, not a nice rounded one on a Dolphin, this was a nasty angular one on a Shark.

I turned to Karin, "Did you see that? I think we should wait here a while."

She put her arms around me and with her mouth an inch from mine said "Well, we'd better find something to do to keep ourselves occupied." Then darted her tongue around mine and rolled me onto my back.

There was still a commotion in the water but the dolphins seemed to be chasing the shark away, even so I was happy to stay where I was, particularly so when Karin knelt beside me and sucked my cock deep into her mouth, her wet hair sicking to her face and neck, she flicked it away and the plankton sticking to her glowed, where her saliva was running down my cock it was mingling with the sea water and making glowing rivulets across my groin.

I was fully hard now and she knew it. The soft pressure on my cock stopped and she came up to kiss me again before straddling me and, sitting upright slowly settled down, slipping me home to sit tight in her slippery depths. She leaned slightly forwards, her hands on my chest and writhed on me, grinding her clit into my groin. Where her hands made contact with me the plankton glowed pale green and yellow, I brought my hand up to her breasts and was pleased to see them glow. I rubbed her all over as far as I could reach, I was making love to a creature on fire with a cold light. It was the single most erotic moment of my entire life, a dolphin leaped over us, spraying a shower of seawater that burst into colour as it struck, it was as if we were making love in the middle of a firework display.

Behind me ai heard a quiet chugging as the boat came closer, Rhodey's voice boomed across the water "You guys OK, you need pickin' up?"

Karin paused and with a naughty chuckle called out "We're a bit busy right now but if you've got a decent camera I'd love a reminder."

The chugging got closer, then cut out again as the boat drifted alongside, I heard a surprised shout form Rhodey, properly surprised, it was in an English accent. "You really want me to take a picture of this?" he shouted.

Karin was starting to breathe more heavily, and I could feel her pussy tightening around me. "Yes, get a picture" she shouted back as she threw her head back and lost herself in her orgasm. As she barked out loud one of the dolphins sent another jet of luminescent seawater over us both, exploding into green and yellow sparkles. I joined her in the fog of orgasm and called out her name into the night.

We lay on the platform, cuddling each other. I whispered, "I thought you weren't going to put on another sex show." She showed why we're such a good fit for each other by slapping me and saying "You don't get a chance like that every day. It seemed like a good idea at the time."

We stood, looked around and decided it wasn't worth risking the shark for a final swim, so we clambered aboard the boat and borrowed their freshwater hose to wash the sea water and plankton off.

The engine fired up, we dried each other in the towels Rhodey handed us, dressed again and sat sipping rum and in my case chewing ginger root on the way back.

Rhodey had caught an amazing shot of us lit up like a Christmas tree, unrecognisable as the sea fire burst across us, highlighting Karin's breasts pushed forward, my chest where her hands were pounding in fists and her hair in a golden fan around her head. If you come to stay it's the poster sized image on the wall of our bedroom.

As we rounded the headland back to the port and the harbour grew from sparks to lights to recognisable buildings, I leaned my head against hers and murmured "Shall we go to Spain next year?"