Caribbean Awakening Pt. 02

Story Info
Jess and wives explore more black cocks on vacation.
6.8k words
4.6
59.4k
105

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kobo
Kobo
218 Followers

Jess woke on Saturday morning still with Paul snoring heavily next to her. The room stank of stale alcohol from Paul's drinking session the day before. She lay there briefly and pulled the sheet off her. She walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on. She checked her body out in the mirror to see what the effects of the night before had left. No redness, no bruising just slightly sore tits, arse and pussy. She got into the shower and let the water cascade over her body.

"Mmmmm that feels good." she thought. The water was luke warm but very refreshing.

She washed and conditioned her hair and soaped her body, ensuring any last spots of cum and juices were cleaned up. She felt her pussy and arse and although slightly sore they didn't feel too bad. She thought back to AJ's and Karl's cocks deep in her pussy and arse. How had this happened so quickly and why hadn't she really even thought about this type of pleasure before, especially with Paul's trips away and the kids now grown up.

She wrapped a towel around her body and walked back into the room. Paul was stirring and sort of opened his eyes.

"Oh my god, what the fuck did I do yesterday? I feel like I have had ten rounds with Mike Tyson." Paul croaked.

"Drinking with the boys, that's what happened. Going too far and not being in control." Jess responded.

"I am so sorry." Paul added. "I will ensure that it won't happen again."

"Look, you are here on a well-deserved company treat for your exceptional sales year, so enjoy." Jess added

"I feel bad. I have not been doing activities with you and it's been all about me."

"Don't worry." Jess said, "It's given me time to relax in a new place I haven't been to before and connect with some of the wives as well, and it's been great. You deserve this trip. Its only 5 days and I have been taking in some culture and local atmosphere so it's been really exciting."

"Ok, as long as you are ok and you are not upset with me." Paul said, "I think there is a fishing trip organized today and some of the wives are coming. We are fishing for Marlin, Tuna and Jack off the coast as one of the guys on the golf course yesterday owns a cruiser setup for tourist fishing. Big enough for at least 20 people."

"I don't mind being in the water, but floating around on top is my limit. Catching smelly fish is not my thing. Some of the girls are going to a local water cove, which is supposed to be absolutely stunning and there will be food and some drink, so I will probably go with them and chill if that's OK." Jess said.

"That's fine." Paul added. "I see you are getting on with Lisa and Saskia, which is great, as they are the wives of the team of guys I work with."

"Yep they are great company and we talk about all the girlie crap that sends you round the bend." Jess laughed.

"Let's get down to breakfast as I think you may need something inside you if you are going on a boat. If you are sick, better to have something to bring up than an empty stomach." Jess added.

"Wise words!" said Paul and he got up and went for a shower.

Paul and Jess headed down to breakfast and found the table Tony, Tyler, Lisa and Saskia were on. They had not long arrived at the restaurant and were just getting the tea, coffee and toast.

"How are you feeling today Tony?" Jess asked.

"Rough as fuck!" Tony grunted. "Nothing a good English breakfast wouldn't cure."

"You are so coarse!" Lisa stated, "but bearing in mind the noise you were making in your sleep last night I am surprised any of the hotel got any sleep!"

"I was dead to the world." said Tony.

"Me too!" Paul added, "world war 3 could have broken out and I would be none the wiser."

Tyler piped up, "Guys we have the fishing cruiser booked for 1100 so we need to be down in reception for 1030 as its 20 mins to the harbour. Make sure you have your sunscreen as when you get a marlin bite you are in that seat for a while and it gets very hot out there under the sun."

"Yep." both Paul and Tony said in unison.

"Hey honey, are you going with Jess to this water cove?" Tony asked Lisa.

"Yep. Me, Jess and Saskia are leaving at around 1100. It's supposed to be a very beautiful spot for relaxing and chilling out in the water."

"It's a local beauty spot." Tyler mentioned. "It's a private cove as it was originally open to the public but it was getting spoilt, so you have to book in advance and its limited to the number of people." He added. "You will have the place to yourselves and the hotel has a minibus to get you there and back and they will provide drink and food all day for you."

"Brilliant, just what we need. Salty air and water would not do my hair much good anyway." Jess laughed.

They finished breakfast and got ready for their perspective events. Paul put on some long shorts and took a spare T shirt and a hat with his sunglasses. Jess went into the bathroom and put on her skimpy white bikini which really showed off her arse and tits. She put some shorts and a T Shirt on and took her sunglasses and some sun cream with her.

They all met down in reception and the guys left on the transport for their ocean fishing experience. The ladies were left chatting in reception for their transport to the water cove.

A few minutes later a minibus turned up and Jess, Lisa and Saskia were ushered to it as their transport. They got into the vehicle and Jess saw that AJ was in the driver's seat with Karl alongside him with another guy in the back already.

"Oh hello AJ, Karl, why are you both here?" Jess asked.

AJ said, "It is our day off and we were going to go to the beach anyway and Tyler asked if we could transport you ladies to the Water cove. We have drinks and food and we will stay and make sure you are comfortable and have a great time." He added. "By the way this is Marcus, he works at the hotel as well and is our mate."

"Hello ladies, nice to meet you all." Marcus said with a broad smile on his face.

Lisa looked at Jess, smiled and winked and whispered, "I am sure they will make us very comfortable."

"Come on guys, let's get rolling as it's only the three of us for the cove." Saskia said.

They closed the door and drove off. The journey was about 20 mins and there was some great Caribbean music blaring out of the radio, with AJ and Karl bouncing up and down in their seats to the beat of the bass.

They drove down this single track road with tall trees either side. Karl turned round from his seat and said, "This water cove is a special place. It became a private area about 2 years ago, as it was becoming messy and spoilt and they wanted to protect the waterfall and the surrounding areas and restrict who used it to make sure it stayed lovely."

Lisa leaned over to Jess and quietly said, "How did last night go after I left. Did you see me wink and did you have a good time?"

"Well if I was to say that I experienced pleasures I have never had before and my arse and pussy are a bit sore, does that give you an idea."

"Oh you dirty slut!" Lisa giggled. "Tell me more. I've never done anal but if the size of the guy I gave the blowjob to at the gym is anything to go by it must have hurt?"

"Well having two kids did help in some ways but having a big black cock up my arse was a first, and did hurt slightly, but because I was in bloody heaven and my pussy was absolutely gushing they went in quite easily."

"I'm jealous and wished I had stayed but the thought of the size of those things scared the crap out of me." "Do you think they might try something at this water cove?"

"I bloody hope so." said Jess. "Just the thought of AJ and Karl in me again is making my juices flow."

Lisa giggled like a little schoolgirl.

"You two ok?" Saskia asked.

"Yep." said Lisa, "just discussion what fits and what doesn't, if you know what I mean."

"Mmmmm I think I get the picture." Saskia said with a smile on her face. "Entertainment on a personal level is key for these guys and they like to ensure that the customers are experiencing the best of Tobago." She added.

"Well I am looking forward to some personal attention if that is the case." Lisa replied.

The vehicle stopped in front of some electric gates. AJ typed a PIN into a keyboard by the side of the road and the gates swung open.

"Wow this is private." Jess said.

Karl said, "Yes. You can't get in here without that PIN and it changes daily."

They drove for another 10 mins until they drew up to a clearing in the trees. They got out and Lisa and Jess looked at what they had driven up to. In front of them was a small water pool approximately 100 meters by 100 meters with a waterfall in the centre flowing down a sheer rock face on the far side of the lake. The water was crystal clear and look so inviting. Surrounding the lake was a small sandy strip, just like a little beach. The water cascaded down the rock face into the water and it just seemed so idyllic.

Trees surrounded the the lake reaching upwards in some cases to 80m. The cliff face was probably around the same height as the trees, but the sun shone through onto the small beach and it was a picture postcard.

AJ said, "Welcome to Paradise Falls."

Saskia looked round at Lisa and Jess who had their mouths open looking at the view in front of them.

"That is what I thought when I first came here with Tyler. It's amazing and when its private it's a great place to relax, chill and enjoy yourself."

AJ and Karl brought the cool boxes out of the minibus and laid them on the sand next to a number of large rugs they had brought with them.

"Ladies, make yourselves comfortable." Marcus said. "Help yourselves to drinks and food."

Saskia wasted no time in taking her shorts and top off and she was in a micro bikini. Literally the material covered her pussy lips and her nipples. The rest was string. She had a very Brazilian arse, large juicy and ripe for fucking.

Lisa and Jess both took her shorts and T shirts off.

"Bloody hell Jess that is a skimpy bikini." Lisa commented.

"I know. I wasn't sure when I bought it that I would wear it but it is made for a day like this." Jess said.

AJ and Karl stood by the edge of the water and took their shorts and T shirts off. Now they were completely naked and they were facing the ladies.

Lisa's mouth fell open and she looked at Jess.

"And you had both of those in you last night?" Lisa asked.

"Yep." said Jess biting her lip.

"I need some of that but I am worried that they will rip me apart." Lisa whispered.

"When you have your juices flowing, ladies any hole is open season for black cock." said Saskia. "When I first met Tyler I thought he was going to split me in two, but after I had him wet and my juices were flowing, he went it any hole."

Jess stood up and went over the AJ & Karl.

"Miss Jess, are you going to join us as nature intended?"

"Damn right." she said and stripped of her bikini top and bottom and walked into the water with AJ and Karl.

Jess had her arms round them and the boys had their hands on her bum, squeezing it as they walked deeper into the water.

They walked in to just over waist height and AJ started kissing her passionately on the lips. Karl starting massaging her breasts and nipples and underwater Jess had hold of both their growing cocks.

Lisa was getting turned on by this and Marcus was set right next to her. He stood up and took off his shorts and T Shirt. His cock jerked out and was around 11 inches long and thick. Just like the guy in the gym she had given a blowjob too.

Lisa couldn't resist and she learnt forward and took the head of his cock in her mouth. She licked around the head tasting the saltiness and her eyes were open at the sheer size of his cock as it was growing in her mouth. She sucked and slurped on it and took around 4 inches in. He jaw was aching and Marcus put his hand behind her head and gently pushed it further in. Lisa gagged but kept on sucking.

"Oh my god that is good. Suck it harder and play with my balls." Marcus moaned.

Lisa started licking his shaft up and down and just wanted this cock in her. She wasn't going to rush this she thought, but enjoy every minute.

Lisa felt Saskia undoing her bikini top and as it dropped, her hands came round and were stroking her tits and nipples.

Lisa started moaning. She had never had another lady play with her tits and nipples like that but, oh it was so good.

Just then another car pulled up and Tyler jumped out with two other black guys.

Marcus's cock popped out of her Lisa's mouth and she didn't know where to look and wanted to hide under a blanket.

"Lisa, don't worry about anything. I arranged this so you and Jess could have a great time here. Relax, nothing is going to happen and definitely no-one is going to find out about anything that happens here."

He looked over at Jess and she smiled back at Tyler and carried on.

"See, Jess is enjoying herself." Tyler said.

"How come you are here?" Lisa asked.

Tyler said, "Well I got called into a conference call just before the minibus for the sea fishing was going and I wouldn't have made the 1100, so the guys went without me. The call finished and I thought I would join you ladies here. By the way this is Dwaine and Tyrell"

Marcus smiled and pushed his cock forward towards Lisa's mouth again. She took it back in and started slurping again.

Dwaine and Tyrell came over to Lisa and sat down beside her. They leant over and starting sucking on her tits and nibbling on her nipples and she was moaning. Her pussy was getting wet and she just wanted to fuck somebody hard.

Dwaine and Tyrell both stood up and took their shorts and T shirts off and were now both naked. They all had the same size cocks, large black and thick.

All three had their cocks in Lisa's face waiting to be sucked.

Lisa went to each cock head and sucked and slurped on the first 3 inches.

"Oh my god I am going to have 3 cocks in me." she thought. "Shit how are they going to fit."

Tyler walked over to Saskia and bent down and kissed her on the lips passionately.

"Hey babe you want to slurp on something?" Tyler enquired

"I thought you would never ask." Saskia said and with that Tyler dropped his shorts and this 12-inch monster sprung up in Saskia's face.

Lisa could see the size of it out of the corner of her eye and thought, "that's even bigger than the guys I am sucking."

The guys lifted Lisa up and Dwaine eased her bikini bottoms off. She had a little strip of hair covering her pussy lips.

"Love the pussy Miss Lisa." Tyrell said and with that lifted here up and clapped her legs around his head. His tongue darted into her pussy which was soaking wet and the other guys were massaging her pussy lips and arsehole.

Jess at this point was so wet, even in the water that she needed a cock in her.

AJ had put two fingers in her arsehole and Karl had been pushing three fingers in and out of her pussy.

They lifted her up and AJ's cock slipped into her arsehole. Likewise, Karl's cock slid into her pussy.

"AAAArrrrrgggghhhh. Oh my god fuck me hard both of you." Jess said. Both guys were soon sliding rhythmically into here arse and pussy and Jess was already on her second orgasm.

Saskia had taken Tyler's cock into her mouth and was taking his 12 inches further and further down her throat.

"That's it bitch, fuck my cock in your throat." and with that Tyler was pushing his cock further and further down her throat.

Lisa was now lying on the ground with Dwaine licking here pussy, darting his tongue in and out and also licking around her arsehole. Tyrell and Marcus were being sucked on by Lisa who couldn't believe what was happening.

Dwaine stopped licking her pussy, bent Lisa's knees up to her waste, sat on his knees and positioned his cock against her soaking wet pussy.

"This is going in gently now Miss Lisa." and with that he pushed the tip of his cock into her pussy. At first nothing happened, but then her lips started to give way and encircle his huge cock.

The first inch and then the second and soon her pussy had opened up to allow this black throbbing cock to enter. She could feel an orgasm building and with the next 2 inches she shuddered violently as the first of her many orgasms ripped through her body. She moaned loudly as Dwaine pushed the rest of his 11 inches into her pussy.

Dwaine lifted Lisa up of the ground and stood up so his cock was now impaled in her and he was lifting her up and down with his hands on her buttocks as her legs were straggled around his waist.

Tyrell had got onto his knees and was licking and darting his tongue in and out of Lisa's arsehole.

He then worked in one finger then another. Lisa hadn't ever been fucked up the arse but she could feel these fingers touching nerves she didn't know she had and it made her pussy even wetter.

Tyrell stood up and put his cock against her arsehole.

"Oh my god, I don't think that is going to fit." Lisa said. "It will rip me in half."

Tyrell said, "I will be gentle and the sensation will be electric."

His fingers had worked to loosen her muscles slightly and with Dwaine pumping in and out of pussy, the juices were creaming her arsehole ready for Tyrell's big black cock.

The head was against her arsehole and he pushed slowly and gently. The muscles resisted but he whispered to her to relax and then the head popped in. There was a sharp pain as it went in but that was replaced with thousands of nerve endings sending messages to Lisa's brain telling her of the ecstasy.

Tyrell starting pushing inch by inch into her arsehole and soon 6 inches were in and he pulled out and then back in slowly picking up a rhythm of pumping into Lisa's arse.

She started screaming, "I'm coming, I'm coming." and there was a sudden gush of fluid squirting out of her pussy all over the blankets. Her legs had gone weak but Dwaine and Tyrell were pumping away in her pussy and arse.

Tyler had taken his cock out of his wife's mouth and she had straddled his huge black cock and sunk it into her pussy. It was buried up to his balls and she was soon bouncing up and down and her eyes were closed and she was moaning and groaning heavily.

AJ and Karl were walking out of the water with Jess still impaled on their cocks still going up and down. Both Lisa and Jess were in the same position being fucked by these big black thick cocks.

Marcus laid down on a blanket and AJ and Karl gently lifted Jess off and slowly lowered her onto Marcus's rock hard black cock. He slid straight into her arsehole which was still tight even after the battering from last night and today, as it had not yet stretched fully enough.

AJ came round the front and inserted his cock into her pussy and Karl slipped his cock into Jess's mouth.

"Three cocks inside me, what a fucking whore, but oh what pleasure and ecstasy." Jess was thinking.

She came loudly with Karl's cock in her mouth and at the same time AJ could feel his balls starting to twitch. He exploded into Jess's pussy. Bucket loads of cum squirted inside her and started to leak out of her pussy. Karl tensed up and let a load of cum squirt into her mouth. Jess had to swallow it quickly to keep up with the gushing that was coming out of Karl's' cock.

AJ and Karl pulled their cocks out but Marcus was still deep in Jess's arse.

"Oh my god Miss Jess, your arse is tight and its gripping my cock so tight. Aaarrrggghhh." and he exploded into Jess's arse. He took his cock out and it was a sight to see cum dribbling out of Jess's pussy and arse.

Saskia looked across as she was bouncing up and down on Tyler's cock and moaned, "you look so fuckin hot with all that cum dribbling out of you."

Jess was still on her back with her legs open and Saskia jumped off Tyler's cock and laid down between Jess's legs. She was lapping up the cum out of her arse and pussy and Jess suddenly realized what she was doing.

Kobo
Kobo
218 Followers
12