Caribbean Awakening Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Saskia what are you... Aaarrrrggghhhh that is so good. Keep going, please don't stop."

Saskia's fingers were in her pussy and arsehole fishing out the cum and she was lapping it up with her tongue.

Tyler couldn't miss an opportunity like this and walked over with his massive cock, spat on Saskia's butt and cock and pushed the head into her arsehole. It slid in and it went deeper and deeper until his balls touched he butt. Then he thrust in and out and Saskia arched up and groaned deeply as he thrust deep into her arsehole.

"Fuck me hard and fill me with your cum." Saskia shouted.

"AJ get your cock in her mouth to stop her speaking." Tyler said and with that AJ's cock was in between Saskia's lips being sucked.

Karl and Marcus went over to where Lisa was still impaled on Dwaine and Tyrell's cocks. She had experienced multi orgasms more than she had ever had before and she was loving it.

Jess from free now to walk over and crouch down under Jess She started licking at the two cocks sliding in and out of Lisa's arsehole and pussy. Jess had never done this before licking cocks and another woman's pussy but she just seemed to know what to do and loved it.

Lisa was lifted off the cocks and Jess took her place. They lifted her up onto Dwaine and Tyrells cocks. She was now impaled on their cocks up her arse and pussy.

Lisa moved onto the blanket with Marcus and Karl. They had been massaging their cocks to get them ready for the next phase.

Lisa got down on all fours and Marcus slid his cock into her Arsehole. Karl slipped his cock into her mouth and had his hand at the back of her head pushing it slowly down his cock.

Dwaine and Tyrell had been pumping a while and their balls were starting to swell and they both squirted into Jess as they continued pumping into her.

Cum squired out everywhere as she still had loads in here from AJ and Karl.

AJ's cock had all 11 inches down Saskia's throat and he was building to another climax. Saskia's tongue was working his cock in her mouth and she was expert at it.

Tyler thrust a few more times into Saskia's arse and he erupted and emptied his sack into her butthole.

"AAArrrrggggggghhh, fuck me that was one of the best." as he withdrew his huge cock from Saskia's arse.

AJ exploded into Saskia's mouth and she gulped it down like a pro.

"You're not done yet Tyler, you have got to show Jess what that meat pole can do" Saskia said after swallowing all AJ's cum.

Jess heard this as she was lifted down off Dwaine and Tyrell's cock.

"You heard me on the balcony didn't you." Jess asked.

"Yes, knowing that you would be wanking yourself off about Tyler's cock. You must have had a huge orgasm." Saskia said.

"I did. That was the first time I had ever squirted and it was awesome." Jess said with glee

"We will get some drinks and eat and then we shall see where we go from there." Tyler said.

They sat all naked drinking wine and beer and eating fruit. Tyler was sat next to Jess and he learnt forward and licked her nipple where she had just poured a little bit of wine.

"MMmmmmmm that feels so good." Jess said.

"Just you wait until you have Tyler's big cock up your arse then you will know what it is like to be full." Saskia said smiling.

Lisa piped up, "Me too although the size of that thing will split me I am sure."

After about 15 mins the guys were stood up wanking themselves hard again to take the girls to heaven and back again.

Tyler put some beer on his cock and asked Jess if she wanted to suck it first to get him rock hard

"Oh yes." she said excitedly. She learnt forward and licked up and down the shaft of his enormous cock. "oooohhhhh that tastes so good with Beer on it!"

Tyler laughed. Salty Beer all the better for screwing with.

Jess opened her mouth as wide as she could to accommodate his huge cock head. The end was throbbing and she just got it in to her mouth. How Saskia could take all 12 inches down her throat when Jess couldn't even get the head in her mouth was beyond her comprehension.

Tyler started to push slowly in and out of Jess's mouth and getting a rhythm going.

Lisa had taken a few more sips of wine and was feeling slightly light headed but in a fab place. She laid back ready for anything. Saskia lay between Lisa's legs and started licking her wet pussy.

"Oh my god I've never had a woman lick me out before." as she was pulling Saskia's head into her pussy more.

Tyrell had positioned himself behind Saskia and pushed his cock into her pussy.

She started pushing back against his cock sliding it in and out.

Marcus, AJ and Karl all had their dicks around Lisa's mouth and she was sucking on each to get them stiff again.

Jess had got as much of Tyler's cock in her mouth as she could and was gagging on the 6 inches she did have in her mouth.

"It takes time and training to get the throat to accept it Jess, but you are doing an amazing job. Your mouth is so tight around my cock its making me so hard." Tyler said.

Jess was fondling his balls as well to get him as stiff as possible.

Marcus walked around behind Jess and lifted her up so she was standing bent over sucking on Tyler's cock. He spat on his fingers and rubbed them up and down Jess's arsehole. He pushed his cock into her arse and it opened up ready. He slowly inserted it inch by inch and started sliding in and out to prepare it for Tyler's even bigger cock.

Saskia was still licking Lisa's pussy and she inserted two, three, four fingers into her pussy.

"Oh my god that feels so good." Lisa murmured.

Saskia started to insert her thumb and started revolving her hand to slide it further into Lisa's pussy.

"Oh my god, too big, too big it's hurting." Lisa said. Saskia continued to lick and suck on her clit and her juices were flowing and lubricating her hand. She was still gently rotating her hand and suddenly, pop, it slid in all the way.

Immediately Lisa had a massive orgasm. She squirted all over Saskia's face and she continued to push her hand further in and then slide it back slightly.

Lisa could hardly contain herself and the guys were pushing their cocks into her mouth.

Tyrell pulled his cock out of Saskia's pussy and entered her arse.

"Oh yes push it in hard. Let me feel that black cock in my arse. Hammer it in and out." said Saskia.

Tyrell didn't need asking twice.

"Fuck my wife's arse hard Tyrell." Tyler shouted. "Make her feel everything and fill her up like a dirty bitch."

"No problem with that Tyler." said Tyrell.

Saskia was snarling and gurgling as Tyrell was fucking her hard in the arse.

Tyler's cock slopped out of Jess's mouth.

"I need to have that cock in me now!" Jess stated.

Tyler laid down on the blanket, his 12 inches standing to attention waiting for Jess to slide onto it.

Marcus slipped out of Jess's arse and said, "All yours Tyler. Warmed and lubed up for you bro."

Jess turned around with her back to Tyler and sat down on his huge black cock. She positioned it straight against pussy and the whole 12 slid in to the balls.

Her eyes were shut and her mouth was wide open. She had her husband's boss's cock deep in her pussy and she had no shame what so ever.

"Oh my god that feels Soooooooo good. I have wanted it in me since I saw you and Saskia on Thursday night on the balcony. Fuck me hard Tyler, I really want to feel that big black cock stretching me."

Her pussy lips were clamped around his cock. "It feels so tight around my cock as if it's in your mouth Jess." said Tyler. He had his hands on her waist lifting her up and down.

Jess had her arms stretched outwards either side of Tyler's chest to give her support whilst she was fucking his hard pole.

Marcus waved his cock at Jess's mouth and she opened her eyes and mouth to accommodate his hot cock.

Lisa still had Saskia's hand now pumping in and out of her Pussy. She was having constant orgasms and she was groaning whilst she had black cocks in her mouth.

Saskia popped her hand out and started fingering Lisa's arsehole.

"Oh my god." she said "there is no way that is going to fit in my arsehole, you will rip me apart."

"Don't worry, just stretching you so that the boys can fuck you again." Saskia said.

"Oh yes please." as she pulled AJ down onto the blanket and mounted his cock into her lubed arsehole.

"Oh fuck me hard AJ. I want you as deep as you can in my arse." She added

AJ was soon pumping in and out of Lisa. Saskia started putting her fingers back in Lisa's pussy.

"Fuck, a cock in my arse and a fist in my pussy. I will explode." Lisa shouted.

Saskia's fingers slowly one by one entered Lisa's pussy and before long her hand was slipping in and out of her pussy along with AJ's cock in her arse.

Her eyes were rolling around in her head with the sheer bliss of everything in her.

Tyler put his hands under Jess's buttocks and lifted her off his cock.

"I am going to fuck that beautiful arsehole of yours Jess." He smiled

"Fuck me Tyler, Fuck me hard." Jess said through gritted teeth.

She helped lift herself of Tyler's cock and positioned his head against her arsehole.

The head touched her arse and she knew it was too big and larger than all the guys who had fucked her already.

"Relax, let it slip in." said Tyler.

Jess had tensed up with the feeling of his enormous cock going to slide into her, but she realized that she had to relax.

She used her hands to let the weight of her body slowly impale his cock into her arse.

She could feel the stiffness of his cock and the head against her arsehole.

She lifted one hand of the floor and sucked her fingers and with spit rubbed it up and down her arsehole.

Slowly, slowly, her arsehole gave way and she could feel his cock stretching her and she thought she was being ripped apart. It was huge and then he was in and it hurt but she just had to have him in her. She bent her arms to allow her weight to sink down on his cock.

Her arsehole was gripping his cock and he entered.

"So, So tight." Tyler said. "Oh my god I am in heaven."

Jess's weight helped Tyler's cock slide in further and deeper until her butt was resting on his balls.

She nearly fainted with the enormity of his cock inside her. The sheer size and length felt like he was in her belly.

Slowly she lifter herself of him and started to ride him very gently, so she could get used to the massive cock in her arse.

Marcus had taken his cock out of her mouth whilst she was mounting Tyler, but now she was riding him, he gave it up for sucking.

Jess opened her mouth and took his cock and started slurping and sucking away.

Lisa, looked over at Jess and saw the monster black cock sawing in and out of Jess's arse.

"Jess my god that looks so sexy and horny. How did you get that in there?"

"I don't know but it feels ssssooooooo good." Jess breathed

"I can't ever have white cock again if this is what I will miss." Jess added.

"That's my girl." said Tyler. "Once you've had black you never go back."

Lisa leant back and was taking whatever cock in whatever hole.

From sucking the random guys cock at the gym, to being pounded in every hole was something she had never dreamt of, but like Jess she was hooked.

Saskia looked over at Tyler fucking Jess's arse and she said, "Happy now Tyler?"

"Fuck yeah baby, we got to invite Jess and the family over on holiday."

"Damn right honey." said Saskia "Hey Jess do you think your daughters would love it here."

In between sucking Marcus's cock, she nodded and said, "Oh yes, get us out here and we will have a great time."

Saskia's hand slipped out of Lisa's pussy and she moved over to where Tyler had his big fat cock in Jess's arse.

"Let me play with your pussy Jess." Saskia asked.

"Oh my god yes please. Lick it, fuck it, suck it, do whatever." Jess whimpered

Saskia's fingers were wet from Lisa's pussy and she started inserting them into Jess.

One, two, three, four, thumb and the hand slid in. She could feel Tyler's cock through the skin between her pussy and arse and Jess exploded with liquid. Her legs trembled and shock and a massive orgasm shook through her body.

Lisa, slipped off of AJ's cock and she slipped around behind Saskia.

"I'm going to give you some of the pleasure you gave me." Lisa grinned

Saskia's arse was in the air as her hand was sliding in and out of Jess's pussy.

Lisa slid two fingers into Saskia's arsehole.

"Oh god yes Lisa, slide that in. Push your hand and arm in as far as you can. I want to feel you deep in me" Saskia said.

Lisa's fingers one by one slipped into Saskia's arsehole. Her hand was fairly slim but it still felt tight pushing her arm in. It slipped in with a pop and she starting pushing it in further.

She stopped, pulled it back and then deeper. She had half of her forearm up her arse and Saskia was moaning loudly.

"She can take that all the way up to the elbow." Tyler said.

"This is so fucking sexy." Lisa said and she pushed a little deeper.

Lisa's arse was now on display and Tyrell came around and pushed his cock in her arse.

There was now a chain of bodies fucking each other's holes and there was moaning and groaning all over the place.

Suddenly Tyler started groaning loudly and he said, "I'm coming, I'm gonna empty my sack in your arse Jess."

"Fill me with it. Come on fuck me harder." Jess shouted.

He pushed a couple of more times and his body went rigid as he exploded in her arse.

At the same time Jess had another massive orgasm and squirted again over Saskia.

Saskia was building to her climax and her body shock violently.

Tyrell was also about to explode. Marcus was coming in Jess's mouth and AJ and Karl were wanking over Saskia and Jess and they all came within seconds of each other.

It was one big orgasm fest and they all collapsed onto the blankets in sweat and exhaustion.

"I just didn't think I could do any of that, but you guys have taken love making to another level. The experiences we have had yesterday and today have been awesome and I won't ever forget or want this to stop." Jess said breathlessly.

"Me too." said Lisa. "This has opened my eyes to a whole new world of pleasure."

"We are not finished on this trip yet ladies. Its carnival night tonight in Tobago, so there are street parties and live music for all to enjoy." Tyler said.

"I need to give my pussy and arse a rest first Tyler." Lisa said.

"I second that said Lisa." Jess pronounced.

"Ladies, we will head back to the hotel so you can have time to rest and recuperate and we will meet the whole team in reception at 8 tonight." Tyler said.

They all went into the water and washed themselves off and put their clothes and bikini's back on.

They tidied the site and put the cool boxes and blankets back in the minibus.

Tyler said, "We will see you all later then. and he and Saskia got into the car and drove back to the hotel.

Jess, Lisa and the guys were all laid out in the minibus going over what had happened for the past 3 or so hours.

"My god." Jess said to Lisa. "I never knew my body could take that. I thought it would hurt so much that I wouldn't enjoy it, but fuck was that amazing or what."

"I'm sore." Lisa said. "Not that it doesn't take away the absolute pleasure it gave me. Tony has never been able to pleasure me in that way. He doesn't even wait around to give me an orgasm." She added.

"Same with Paul." Jess said. "He is so looking forward to just humping me from behind and squirting his load that he doesn't think of my needs."

"He doesn't like anal at all, even when I asked him to try it he didn't. I have a rabbit dildo that I use when he is away but it's not that big. I'm going to the sex shop when I get back to get a better one." Lisa said laughing.

"Let's go together, as I will be getting one too." Lisa said.

They got back to the hotel an hour before the guys came back from their boat trip.

Paul was exhausted as he had caught a huge tuna, which had taken so much of his energy.

Jess asked him if he felt horny and wanted to fuck and he said, "later babe, later, when I get my strength back."

They both lay on the bed and fell asleep for a couple of hours of well-deserved rest, before the carnival in the evening.

Lisa had the same experience. She had showered and was laid on the bed in just her knickers and although Tony tried to get up the energy to do something he just lay back and fell asleep.

Both ladies slipped into a light sleep thinking of the afternoon and what they might expect tonight at the carnival and music festival

End of Part 2

12