Caribbean Awakening Pt. 05

Story Info
The Caribbean adventure continues as they arrive in Tobago.
4k words
4.61
16.1k
22

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kobo
Kobo
219 Followers

Caribbean Awakening Part 5 -- Back in Tobago

Jess, Lisa, Casey & Beth all met up at Heathrow for their flights to Tobago. All of them with smiles as wide as an ocean, and really looking forward to meeting their friends and making new ones along the way.

Paul and Tony were staying at home this time but had told Jess and Lisa to have a fab time in Tobago. Jess had spoken to one of her neighbours, Jenny, and asked her to keep an eye on Paul whilst she was away. She knew that Jenny had a bit of a crush on Paul from a barbeque they attended earlier on that year. Jenny's husband worked away a lot on the oil rigs, so she spent a lot of time on her own.

She told Jenny that she was going to Tobago with her friend Lisa and the girls to relax and have fun Jenny's face lit up and so told Jess not to worry and she would make sure Paul was ok. Jess knew that she had already come up with ideas of how to entertain Paul and she was happy her husband would be "entertained" during her time in Tobago.

As the girls were only really gone for a week, Lisa knew Tony would probably be out drinking or cycling and going to the gym. He tended to throw himself into work as well so the time would pass.

Casey and Beth had come home the week before they left for the airport and had been out shopping for new outfits for their trip. New bikinis, and dresses for the nights as they knew from what Jess had said that they would be partying with day trips out around the island.

They boarded their flight and settled into their seats for the 9hr flight. They knew that they would be tired when they got there but as it would be late in the evening when they arrived they could sleep and hopefully be rested for the next day.

They landed at ANR Robinson International airport and collected their luggage from the conveyer belt and headed for the exit through customs. They went through the Green channel and were getting admiring looks from the customs officials, all thinking of 4 lovely white ladies coming to their island for fun.

They got through to the arrivals lounge and straight away saw a placard with their names on it, being held aloft by AJ with Karl stood by his side. Jess and Lisa gave them both a big hug and kiss and then Jess introduced them to Casey and Beth.

AJ & Karl looked the girls up and down and with a big smile AJ said "Ladies, welcome to Tobago where all your dreams start! We will take you to the Villa and take it easy as its late. We have a lot of things planned over the next week so enjoy yourselves. We are on hand all week to assist in anything you need."

Beth and Casey looked at each other, both thinking exactly the same thing. They were going to have a great time and explore lots of new things.

AJ & Karl put their suitcases into the minibus, and they all got in. Lisa was in the front with AJ and Jess sat just behind with Karl, with Casey and Beth on the seats at the back.

Beth leant over to Casey and whispered "Did you see how mum kissed AJ at the airport? Do you think something went on last time there were here?"

Casey replied "If I was mum, I would have probably done the same thing. Fuck they look fit. Are we going to have a good time or what?"

Beth sniggered and said back "If this is the quality of the guys here, I am going to be sore after a week. Do you think it's true about black guys and their dicks? I never really talked to mum about it, but if they are, wow, I am going to be in heaven."

Casey smiled back "I went out with a black guy briefly at University, to see if all the stories were true. He did have a big cock and wow, he put it in places others haven't been close to. If the guys we meet are like him, sister, we are in for a treat."

Beth squirmed on her seat just thinking about it. She had been with a number of men who have varying sized cocks, but she had never dated a black guy, so this trip was hopefully going to make it real.

During the trip from the airport to the villa, AJ was rubbing his hand up and down Lisa's leg. She had a shortish skirt on, which was loose, and she had opened her legs slightly to give him access to her wet knickers. Karl was also leaning in towards Jess but neither Beth and Casey could see anything as the seat obscured they view. Karl had his hand up Jess's skirt as well and had his fingers in her very wet pussy. She had opened her legs to give him access and Karl lifted her bottom up and eased her knickers off so he had better access. Jess opened her legs further as Karls fingers were deep in her wet pussy. He slid one finger under her and slipped it into her arsehole. Jess let a faint groan.

"You ok mum?" Beth asked.

"Yes, just a bit tired that's all" Jess replied.

Beth and Casey looked at each other and smiled. Like fuck mum, we know what Karl is doing to you.

AJ had his fingers in Lisa's pussy, with the other on the steering wheel, and she was tweaking her nipples through her T shirt to make her pussy even wetter. She could just feel an orgasm coming, when AJ withdrew his fingers and said,

"Ladies, we have arrived at the Villa."

Lisa and Jess straightened themselves out and Karl sniffed Jess's knickers and put them in his pocket. Jess gave him a cheeky grin, blew him a kiss, and mouthed the words "Later, big boy."

The minibus went through the opened gates and down a short drive to a courtyard that had a number of cars parked in it.

"Wow, this place is fabulous!" Beth said. All of them were in wonderment at the fabulous villa that they had just pulled up to.

They all got out of the minibus and walking through the front door to greet them was Tyler and Saskia.

Tyler had tailored shorts and a white shirt opened and exposing his chest and 6 pack. Saskia had a black see-through chiffon dress with no bra and a white G string.

Jess and Lisa hugged, and kissed Tyler and Saskia and Jess then introduced them to Beth and Casey. Both of the girls stood there with their mouths open as if they were in the presence of Gods.

Saskia took the initiative and hugged Casey and gave her a kiss on both cheeks. Tyler reached out and grabbed Beth and pulled her in for a hug and kiss.

"We have been waiting to meet you." Tyler said. "Jess has told us so much about you two, and we are so happy you are here for a holiday with us and the gang. I am sure you will love it here."

"Welcome all, to our home in Tobago. Casey & Beth, we have been so eager to meet you and you both look absolutely stunning. I am sure you both have your mothers spirit and passion for adventure." Saskia said.

"It is fab to meet you and Tyler as well." Casey replied. "You both look stunning!"

"Come in and meet the other guests." Tyler said.

They walked into the villa and they saw a lady running towards them.

"Hey Jess, Lisa so glad to see you!" said Rachel as she hugged them both. "This must be Casey and Beth. Wow Jess, they look just like you and gorgeous as well."

Beth was blushing and said, "You must be Rachel then. Mum has talked about you from the last holiday. Its so fab to meet you."

"Likewise, and I am sure we are going to have one big party." Rachel responded giggling.

Also, in the background, and coming towards the girls was Marcus, Dwaine, and Tyrell.

"Hey ladies." They said in unison. Soon they were all hugging and getting introduced.

"Let's get these bags up to the rooms ladies." AJ said.

Saskia followed them upstairs and said, "Lisa, Jess, I have put you two in that room together, with the girls in the other room. Rachel is over there and me and Tyler have the master bedroom. There are only big king size beds I am afraid so you will have to share if that's ok."

"That is great." Jess replied. "Me and Lisa will be fine together, and the girls will be as well."

"That is perfect." Casey said. "Me and Beth used to share on holidays anyway so it's no problem."

"We will leave you to get settled in and I am sure you are tired from your trip so get some sleep and we can see you in the morning." Saskia said, and headed down the stairs.

Lisa, Jess and girls went into their rooms to unpack and relax.

"Do you really want to go to sleep now?" Lisa asked Jess.

"My pussy is still wet, and I want to be fucked." Jess replied.

"Me too. I was just about to explode all over AJ's fingers, and he pulled up to the Villa. I need a good fuck." Lisa continued, "Lets get unpacked and see where the guys are."

"Good plan, but what about the girls?" Jess asked.

"Let's ask them and we can go from there." Lisa added.

Before they could even start unpacking their suitcases, there was a gentle knock at the door. Lisa opened it and AJ and Karl were stood at the door.

"We are sorry that we left you in a state in the minibus and we wanted to see if there was anything you needed." AJ asked.

Lisa pulled them both in the door and closed it quietly.

AJ grabbed Lisa and their mouths met, tongues flicking around inside. Karl moved over to Jess and she smothered him in kisses.

AJ moved down and was sucking Lisa's nipple through her T Shirt, leaving it wet and see-through but showing a very erect nipple.

Karl had got on his hands and knees and lift Jess's skirt up to her waist exposing her naked pussy. He leant forward and his tongue darted into her pussy lapping up her juices. He lifted one of her legs up onto the bed so he had her pussy exposed and was sucking and slurping on her pussy lips and clit.

Jess was pushing Karl's head into her pussy and moaning.

"Fuck yes, I have been waiting months for this." She exclaimed.

AJ had moved with Jess over to the bed and she was on her back with her legs spread wide apart. AJ had pulled her knickers to one side and was sucking hard on her pussy. He had his fingers sliding into her soaking wet snatch and Lisa was writhing on the bed.

"Oh yes, fuck me AJ, fuck me!" she moaned.

AJ stood up and pulled his short down revealing his big throbbing cock. He didn't need telling twice. Lisa pulled her clothes off quickly and AJ rubbed his cock up and down Lisa's wet slit. He pushed it in and let it slide all the way to his balls.

"Oh my fucking god, harder, harder!" Lisa was moaning.

AJ was pumping away into Lisa and she was groaning and coming all over his cock.

Karl had removed his shorts and Jess had taken off her skirt and top, and bra. Karl sat on the bed with his throbbing cock pointing towards the ceiling. Jess straddled his cock and lowered herself onto it, letting out a gasp as he slipped the whole length up to his balls.

"Ride me Jess, ride me hard!" Karl said through gritted teeth.

Jess and Lisa were groaning and cumming with multiple orgasms.

AJ grabbed Lisa's legs and pushed them up toward her head exposing her pussy and arse even more. Lisa used the juices from her pussy to push a couple of fingers into her arsehole. She was lubing it for AJ to fuck her arse.

"Fuck me in the arse, AJ, I need that big black cock up there now."

AJ pulled his cock out of her soaking wet pussy and pushed the head against her arsehole. It popped in and he slowly inched in, until his balls were slapping her arse and then started pounding into her arsehole.

Jess, who was straddled on Karl, stood up reversed onto him and put his cock against her arsehole.

Karl's cock popped into Jess and her weight just slid down his wet cock until he was fully inside her. Jess then was using her hands to lift herself up and down on his big black cock, riding him and moaning away.

Beth and Casey had been unpacking their cases and had heard noises coming from their mums room.

"What is going on in mums room?" Beth asked.

"I think I know, but do you want to go and have a quick look?" Casey said.

They both slipped out of their room and lent their ears against the door. They could hear moans and groans coming from within and they slowly opened the door so have a look through the crack.

Beth and Casey stood their open mouthed as they saw AJ and Karl balls deep in their Mum and Lisa's arses. Both ladies moaning in ecstasy as they were getting ploughed by these big black cocks.

The closed the door softly and went back to their room.

"Oh, my fucking god!" Beth said. "Did I just see a massive black cock in my mums arse and she was coming like a white slut!"

"Yep." Casey replied. "I had a feeling that they had a good time here a couple of months ago, but I never thought mum was such a sex goddess. Fuck that looked hot. I hope we get to do some of that whilst we are here."

"I've never had anal sex before." Beth responded, "I am not sure if I could take one of those things in my arse."

"I have done it with a couple of guys, but they didn't have dicks that big." Casey commented.

"Are you feeling funny?" Beth asked.

"What do you mean funny?" Casey said.

"Well sort of turned on or aroused at what we just saw." Beth continued.

"Well yes, it was a hot scene don't get me wrong, why?" Casey replied.

"Well, I am feeling wet and got a funny feeling in my pussy." Beth answered.

"What are you saying? Do you want to go into mums room and join in?" Casey asked quizzically.

"Well, I want to let off a bit of steam to release some tension, don't you?" Beth said. "I brought a dildo with me, god knows why, but I did, as I normally take it away on holiday with me, just in case I need to bring myself off in private." Beth added.

"Well, you are a dark horse sis, I didn't know that. You want me to leave you too it then so you can have some privacy." Casey said.

"You don't have to leave, I had a couple of girl-on-girl dates at Nursing college before, you know what us trainee nurses are like, so not shy about you being here, but only if you are comfortable." Beth said with a grin on her face.

"You know me Beth, I am up for anything, and this holiday is no exception." Casey said smiling.

Beth was wearing tight denim shorts and a T shirt and Casey had a thin summer dress. Beth took off her shorts and T shirt and just had her knickers left on. Casey took off her summer dress and was completely naked.

"God Casey, you went commando, good on you girl." Beth noted.

"Well, I knew it was going to be warm and I had a dress on, so it didn't really matter." Cased added.

They both lay down on the bed and Beth had her dildo in her hand. She rubbed it up and down her pussy through her knickers and Casey could see a damp patch forming as she was getting excited.

"Well, that didn't take long." Casey stated.

"I said I was getting funny down there." Beth added.

Casey grabbed the dildo from Beth and told her to lay back and relax. Casey rubbed the dildo up and down her pussy and pulled her knickers to one side. She was glistening wet and ready to be fucked. Casey rubbed the dildo up against her crack and slowly pushed it into her pussy. Beth let out a gasp as the dildo entered her pussy.

"Oh yes, thats it, push it in further Casey!" Beth demanded.

Casey pushed it further into Beth's pussy. It was only a 7 inch dildo, but she soon was pushing it in and out. Beth had her eyes closed and was starting to sway in motion with the dildo going in and out of her hot wet pussy.

Casey had her fingers down onto her pussy and was pushing a couple in. Neither of them had heard the door opening quietly and Marcus, Dwaine and Tyrell walked in completely naked with their large cocks hanging down. Marcus and Dwaine came over to Casey and put their fingers to their lips to tell her to keep quiet. Tyrell took over pushing the dildo into Beth's pussy and Casey rolled over and took Marcus's cock into her mouth. She couldn't quite believe what she was doing. They had landed just over 2 hours ago and here she was naked, with her sister in a room, with 3 black guys with huge cocks. She leant over and took Dwaine in her mouth as well and took turns sucking and slurping on their black cocks. Beth was writhing away and having an orgasm as Tyrell's expert hand was pumping the dildo into her pussy. He lent down and started licking her clit as well and sucking on her lips whilst the dildo was going in and out.

"Oh god yes Casey, that feels so good." Beth said, not knowing that it was Tyrell tonging her not Casey.

Casey was getting hot and wet and the two cocks she was sucking were rock hard and waiting for action. Marcus laid on the floor and Casey got down on her hands and knees and took his cock in her mouth again. Dwaine positioned himself behind Casey and slowly inserted his cock into her wet pussy. Her mouth opened and she gasped as Dwaine's cock slowly entered her tight pussy. She went back to sucking Marcus's cock when Dwaine had pushed himself deep into her pussy.

Beth was still writhing away, and she could feel an orgasm about to explode. Suddenly, she felt a larger dildo replacing the one that was in there. She opened her eyes to see Tyrell with his cock sliding into her pussy.

"What the fuck!" Beth cried out, but she saw Casey impaled on one black dick and sucking on another and realised that she was so close to an orgasm that she didn't care anymore.

"Oh my god get it in there and fuck me hard, that dildo is not good enough anyway." Beth said pantingly.

Tyrell pulled her knickers off and lifted her legs up to get a better position to slide his cock into her pussy. He pushed in the first few inches and Beth immediately orgasmed and squirted over his dick.

"Oh, my fucking god, push it in further, harder, faster and make me cum and cum!" Beth said deliriously.

Marcus was rubbing Casey's nipples between his fingers as she was sucking on his big cock and this was making her wetter and wetter. She could feel an orgasm building in her and she gasped and moaned as it shook her body. Dwaine was still pushing hard into her pussy and her could feel himself about to explode. He managed a couple more strokes and he exploded into her tight pussy.

Cum was gushing out of her onto the floor. Casey wanted Marcus inside her and reversed herself onto his cock so he could fuck her wet pussy. Dwaine was quickly back hard again, and Casey slurped on his cock sucking the juices off his dick.

Tyrell laid down next to Beth and turned her on her side. He slid back into her pussy as he was massaging her tits and nipples with his hands. She was in ecstasy with his cock sliding in deep and back out again. He moved one hand down and was slowly pushing his fingers into her arsehole with the lubrication from her pussy.

"I've never been fucked in the arse before." Beth said, "and I don't think I can take such a huge monster. I am worried it will really hurt."

"I will be gentle, and you will love it bit by bit." Tyrell said soothingly.

Tyrell slowly pushed his cock against Beth's arsehole. He told her to let her muscles relax and just let it happen. He slowly, slowly pushed his cock head against her hole and Beth could feel it stretching her. His head popped in and she felt the initial intense pain of a large cock in her very tight arsehole.

He then just pushed his head in and out to get Beth used to the size of it. Her muscles began to relax and the initial pain had eased off. She could feel tingling in her arsehole. Something she had never experience and also something very horny.

Casey had been riding Marcus like a bull and he stopped and lifted Casey up and positioned his cock against her arsehole.

"Oh my god, this is going to hurt!" she said.

Marcus's cock head twitched against her hole and the head popped in. Casey took the initial pain and hurt and could feel this huge black cock slowly entering her arsehole, inch by inch. Soon gravity had impaled her on this cock, and she was now sliding up and down slapping against his balls.

She returned to sucking Dwaine's cock as Marcus thrust in and out of her.

Beth was moaning and groaning, and she had squirted all over Tyrell's cock with the shear pleasure of being fucked in the arse.

Kobo
Kobo
219 Followers
12