Caribbean Awakening Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, fuck me hard and squirt your cum in my arse, I want to feel it in me!" Beth moaned.

Casey was now reaching her own orgasm and had her head leaned back moaning.

"Oh my fucking god, aaaaaaahhhhhhh!" and she came in an intense orgasm.

Dwaine was ready to cum again and squirted all over her face, mouth and tits. It just kept on coming dribbling all over Casey.

"AAAaaaaahhhhh fuck here it comes!" and Marcus thrust one more time and squirted into Casey's arse. There was so much, it gushed out of her arsehole all over his cock.

Tyrell also erupted his balls into Beth's arse and she came again loudly.

Stood at the door with it slightly open was Tyler, Saskia and Rachel. They had witnessed Casey and Beth being fucked by the guys and they looked at each other and smiled.

"This is going to be one fabulous holiday." Tyler said to Saskia and Rachel, and with that, closed the door.

Jess and Lisa had been fucking and sucking whilst Casey and Beth were being entertained and they were now both lying on the bed exhausted. AJ and Karl stood over them with the dicks limp but big.

"Welcome back to Tobago." AJ said. "I think Marcus, Dwaine and Tyrell have been getting to know Casey and Beth and it sounds like they were having a great time."

Jess and Lisa looked at each other and smirked. "This is going to be one fun holiday." They said in unison.

With that AJ and Karl left the room just as Marcus, Dwaine and Tyrell were coming out of the other room. They left the girls to sleep until the morning.

Tomorrow was another day and another experience in the Caribbean.

Part 6 to follow.

12