All Comments on 'Caribbean Castaways'

by Cacatua_Galerita

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Frankenstein1962Frankenstein19629 months ago

Nicely done! Loved this story. Cheers! Frankie

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What a shame that @Andromeda' didn't explain to Millie that she was the instigator and wouldn't let 'Cob' say No!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great writing, loved every bit of it except for the transponder code with a nine in it🤣. The aviation aspect of the story was pretty spot on though. Well done

SimonBrookeSimonBrooke9 months ago

OK, that didn't go at all where I expected it to go, twice. But it was the hell of a ride!

MikeManMikeMan9 months ago

Please a follow up with more details of Alana and maybe Millie finding out what really happened. Very nice.

Cacatua_GaleritaCacatua_Galerita9 months agoAuthor

Thank you for the comments.

I never realized transponder codes were octal. I knew I was going to make some aviation mistakes as I've only flown in helicopters twice (a 47G and an R44). I only included a 'niner' to sound more 'pilot like'. :-)

As for Andromeda resolving things between Cob and Millie. Yes, I did think of that - she's that type of person. So I worded Cob's relationship as being 'thwarted,' rather than definitively stating it was concluded. (I'm not planning a sequel at this time but Millie+Cob would be the plot.)

pcman1950pcman19509 months ago

Very nicely done! Thanks for a heartwarming story. I'm following you now in hopes of future reads.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I really liked your story. Looking forward to a follow up with Millie+Con as lovers. You are a really good story teller.

MSTarotMSTarot9 months ago

Good story, nice work.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Oh a sequel with Cob and Millie would be so worthwhile. Room for lots of awkward moments between Cob and the three females about the night on the sand.

Lots of room for other interesting characters in this environment.

Cob is just too good to let go as a character.

Lit4FunLit4Fun9 months ago

This is a superb story. The sexual encounter was logical, but even without that, the story is superbly written.

cryforhelpcryforhelp8 months ago

Nice story, very engaging. A bit heavy on the helicopter trivia perhaps, but the story makes it worthwhile. And it does help to frame the forced landing, which is rare.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What a great story, I got here via one of your other stories and decided to read this one. So glad I did.

It's a really great start, you could write so many more chapters, what happens with the dad and the daughter, what happens with his new kind of daughter, could he and Millie get past this? There is so much here that is not finished if you want to write more.

Thanks for what you did write, it was fun.

TarnishedPennyTarnishedPenny8 months ago

Delightful. Good detail, believable, hot, choice ending. Two lucky people. I only regret there can’t be six stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

outstanding... '5+"

nixroxnixrox6 months ago

5 stars and two of my favourite things - helicopters and the Bahamas Islands.

Great story - well written I really enjoyed it.

Please write more.

Have a nice day.

FromGrnMtnFromGrnMtnabout 2 months ago

Beautiful story, with great and believable detail! Keep 'em coming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCacatua_Galerita@Cacatua_Galerita
As a student, I struggled with essays and creative writing. My eloquent peers would kick sand in my face – literarily. Then I discovered… well, nothing particularly – just years of technical writing; system documentation, reports, and product assessments. I’m now fluent in non...