Caribbean Cruise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She closed her eyes and arched her back, reaching out with her right hand to cup Rick Chaplain's hard-on through the front of his boxer shorts. She squeezed and pulled on his swollen cock through the front of his loose shorts, making her step-daughter's boyfriend grunt with audible pleasure and bend over to kiss her again hard on the mouth. Andrew's prick was pressing right in between the cheeks of his wife's ass, and he was breathing heavily into her left ear, whispering sweet nothings to her as his hands swept up and down over her firm, luscious form.

"Come on, now, let's go somewhere a little more private and comfortable..." Andy Collins suggested, and Rick nodded his agreement. He felt somehow detached from all of this, as though he was watching it all from a distance and none of this was actually real, and happening to him right there and then. He moved back a couple of feet and allowed Andrew to take his wife Billie tightly into his arms and kiss her passionately on the lips, their bodies pressing together, with their groins mashing and grinding against each other. Then, after a long while, they broke away from one another, and Andrew led the way back down below-deck, straight towards their large, master bedroom.

As he was walking across the deck and was almost at the staircase that led down into the hull of the catamaran, when Rick could have sworn he saw, just for the briefest of moments, Keith Stevens in the shadows of one of the nearby doorways, a big smile stretched across his face, leering at the three of them with unwholesome joy. But when he turned full-on to look at the doorway, there was nobody there, and Rick told himself that it had to be his mind playing tricks on him, nothing more sinister than that...

It was getting later in the afternoon, and the storm clouds were now almost right overhead. Lightning cracked across the sky and, just a split-second later, deafening thunder boomed, almost loud enough to burst Rick's eardrums as he made his way down the stairs to the rooms below-deck. He struggled to keep up with Billie and Andrew, but managed to finally reach their room and close the door hurriedly behind him without anyone discovering where he was heading... at least, Rick THOUGHT he hadn't been seen.

When he reached the side of their large king-size bed, Rick could see that Andrew already had his wife's briefs tugged roughly to the side, and had his head buried between her thighs. His long, pink tongue slurped away at Billie's crinkly labia-lips, causing her to sigh and squirm about on the mattress with pleasure, her cunt leaking girl-juices as Andrew worked his magic on both her slit and budding, aroused clitoris.

The look on Billie's face could not be described as anything less than pure, unadulterated lust, and it made Rick's heart lurch with in intense feeling of desire on his own accord. Moving over to where her face was, he yanked his britches down and tugged out his thick, blood-gorged cock. As soon as she saw that Rick had his dick out right at the side of her face, Billie twisted her head around just slightly and opened her mouth wide, engulfing the first two to three inches of his cock down her throat and then clamping her lips down hard on his turgid length.

Rick let out a long, protracted sigh of pleasure as he felt Billie's tongue snaking all around the head of his dong, then felt her teasing attentions move slowly down the length of his straining shaft, knocking the wind right out of his lungs as the pleasure became too much to bear. There was a lot of saliva, coating both Rick's cock and balls, and Billie started to work her head faster and faster up and down on his prick, taking him in all the way to the roots of his dick-shaft then letting his full length slide slowly back out of her mouth again.

Flicking the head teasingly with the tip of her tongue, Billie looked up at Rick with large bedroom eyes and gave him a sexy smile and wink combination, as Andrew in turn feasted on her pussy with rigorous intensity. Rick glanced down at his companion just in time to see Andy moisten three fingers of his right hand and then shove them straight up his wife's tight, clenching cunt-hole.

As he watched on, truly fascinated, Andrew Collins continued to chew on his woman's budding clit as he finger-fucked her stretched, dripping wet pussy. He bit gently down on Billie's love-button, causing her to buck up hard into his face and let out a sharp, almost agonized moan of pleasure.

Taking the opportunity while it still presented itself, Andrew flipped each one of his wife's legs over a shoulder, so that her pussy was right in his face and her obstructing limbs were now all completely out of the way, and raised her up a little bit so that a considerable amount of her weight was being supported on his upper body. Then, he was able to get direct access to both Billie's pussy and her ASSHOLE, which was all puckered up and wrinkly... the most desirable of targets, in both men's minds.

Andrew's tongue snaked out to touch the little, wrinkled brown orifice just as Billie again guided Rick's cock into her waiting mouth, letting its full length slide again slowly down her throat til its bulbous, mushroom-shaped head touched the back wall and would pass on no further.

Rick was genuinely concerned for his phallus; he was afraid that, in her initial stage of euphoric bliss, Billie might just forget that his cock was in her mouth and clamp her jaws down on his straining member, causing incalculable levels of pain that almost brought tears to his eyes just CONSIDERING it. He almost considered pulling out of her mouth completely, but Billie sensed his reluctance, and reached out with one hand to grab hold of Rick's butt, holding him firmly in place.

She sucked back on his schlong all the harder, and made sure to tease the head and length of Rick's cock-shaft while she held him still. The helpless young man felt sweat coat his face and upper body as he got the blowjob of a lifetime, from a woman who was quite clearly a seasoned veteran of the act.

Tiring of the sweet taste of Billie's dripping wet snatch for just a moment, Andrew moved his face up to his wife's and waited patiently until she noticed him and pulled Rick's prick from out of her mouth, then leaned in to kiss her passionately on the lips. Billie, tasting her own girl-cum on her husband's lips, went wild with lust and ravenously licked and sucked up as much of her own pussy-juices, off his lips and chin, that she could manage.

"Okay, you want to swap places now?" Andrew asked me, once Billie had finished taking her due from his face.

Rick looked down at the woman's glistening pink pussy, all puffy and aroused from their sexual exploits so far as well as Andrew's own tongue-lashing, and smiled broadly. "Hell yes, man! I want to get me a taste of that gorgeous-looking cunt while I have the chance!"

Andrew let out a hearty chuckle, then got up off the bed and moved around til he was standing right in front of his wife's face, as Rick stepped out of the way to let the other man take his place. Within moments, he too had his prick out, and Billie had begun to suck on it slowly and sensuously, sliding her tongue all over it as her lips clamped round his straining length.

She teasingly held just the tip of his cock in her mouth, sucking back on the bulbous knob with ravenous force, to the point of almost causing her husband to loose control and erupt prematurely, as she reached up with one hand to squeeze and tug on his swaying, wrinkly ball-sacs. Rick moved down til his head was nestled in between Billie Collins' thighs, then, he inhaled deeply, taking in the full, rich, pure womanly scent of her pussy.

There was a loud thunderclap outside, then another just a few seconds later. The rain started to pelt down upon the yacht, rocking the large catamaran pretty severely but not badly enough to have any great impact on the action going on in the master bedroom. Noise of the rain thumping down on the deck above their heads seemed to have a soothing effect on the three of them, and Rick, after a moment's pause to listen to the downpour above, turned his attentions back to the task at hand.

He ran his tongue up and down Billie's right thigh, and then her left, making sure to get NEAR her dripping wet snatch but made special effort not to TOUCH it at all... at least, not yet anyhow. The scent of her arousal grew with each passing moment, to the point where Rick could hardly think straight, and he had to have a taste of the woman's snatch or go mad with lust.

So he flickered his tongue around the outer flaps of her gash, causing Billie to moan and arch her pelvis up into his face. Rick then put his lips right on her vagina and started to push his tongue more deeply inside her, opening up the outer folds of her cunt-hole and tasting her inner being. It was a nice, sweet taste, as Rick had expected, and he enjoyed the sensations of her pussy-walls gripping his tongue as he pushed it deeper and more determinedly inside her.

Billie grunted with abject pleasure and reached around to grip the back of Rick's head, grinding his face into the wet slit in between her thighs and urging him on to greater and deeper tongue-lashings.

When Andrew pulled his saliva-slick prick out of his wife Billie's mouth, there was a long trail of spittle hanging from the bloated tip of his cock to the lower lip of her mouth, and the look of pure lust on her face was priceless to Rick, who chose that precise moment to look up at them both from where he was crouching down between her legs. He let out a low moan of pleasure as his own dick lurched with desire, and watched as Billie moved her head back to take in just the knob of her husband's penis, sucking on it lavishly as he leaned back with a huge smile on his face.

Rick could feel his balls tightening up as thick, copious amounts of pre-cum started to leak out of the tip of his schlong, and he let out a sharp gasp of pleasure when he grabbed hold of his own rigid tool and raised it up to point straight towards Billie's vaginal opening.

Rising upwards slowly, so that he was moving up along her body til the tip of his prick was rubbing gently against the outer lips of her twat, Rick could feel the heat of Billie's intense desire through the super-sensitive head of his cock, and this only served to fuel the fires of his own lust on, to a point where there was no way going back to the way things were was an option...

He slid his thick, throbbing tool slowly into Billie's tight sheath, driving into her warm snatch til every last inch of his erection was jammed up inside her cunt. She moaned against Rick's shoulder as she clung to him, Andrew's cock, for the time being anyhow, forgotten, hanging above her head as her husband stood above them both, watching his wife making love to a much younger man... someone who had already fucked two out of his three stunningly beautiful daughters.

Rick thrust his cock in and out of Billie Collins' clutching cunt-channel, as she gasped and moaned in rapturous pleasure, bucking and swaying about on the bed as he made passionate love with her. Andrew reached down and took one of her firm, hard breasts in his hand, squeezing the tit-flesh in his palm and flicking the nipple with both his thumb and forefinger. This made Billie grunt with heightened rapture, and Rick, taking the hint from the other man, leaned forward himself as he continued to fuck her pussy and took that already-swollen nipple into his mouth.

He bit down on the puckered piece of turgid brown tit-flesh until Billie's body started to get really tense, and the walls of her love-tunnel tightened up around his probing cock. Pulling out of her snatch for just a moment, he held his breath and held his body poised above her own, trying to stop the trembling in his body down as the pleasure threatened to overwhelm Rick's body. Then, with a savage lunge forward, Rick buried himself to the hilt inside Billie's cunt with one mighty thrust, causing her to let out a loud cry of passionate ecstasy and shudder with orgasmic pleasure.

He raised Billie's hips up as he drove his cock in and out of her snatch, facilitating entry at a sharp enough angle to cause the greatest amount of pleasure for her. There was a good deal of copious cum flowing out of her well-fucked hole, which made squishing sounds as Rick drove his penis in and out of her tight pussy, driving her to new heights of indescribable pleasure. Girl-jizz even started to run down between the cheeks of her ass, in the valley of her butt, to pool around in the small indentation that was her brown, wrinkled anus.

That gave Rick a deliciously wicked idea...

Quickly pulling his long, thick, throbbing schlong out of Billie's dripping wet snatch, Rick scuttled down til his face was in line with her pussy-lips again, then went down a little further and lifted her pelvis up just a bit further. He was then able to run his tongue along the deep, sweaty crack of her ass, tasting the woman's dank essence, and making sure to savour the delicious debauchery of it all.


Billie let out a sharp moan of pleasure, as Rick Chaplain pushed his tongue as far up her tight, dank, wrinkled butt-hole as he could possibly manage. She grunted with passion and shoved herself back against his face, letting out another pleasurable moan as she reached down with one hand to diddle her pussy lips and clit. Rick kept flickering his tongue in and out of her crinkled brown butt-hole, causing the woman to start muttering incoherently and leak out even more of her cunt-cream.

He was about ready to take Billie's ass, and she was about ready to give it up to the young stud. Rick rolled over onto his back beside Billie Collins, with his twitching cock-shaft sticking straight up in the air towards his face, and she turned on her side and reached down to wrap her right hand around his schlong. Her fingers felt cool and soft to the touch, especially on his cock, which was burning up with arousal.

Billie let out a deep grunt of pleasure as her husband Andrew moved back down and around til he was right between her legs again. She felt the tip of his cock slide slowly in past the outer lips of her cunt, and grunted with animal lust, raising her ass up off the bedspread to facilitate deeper penetration.

"Come on, baby, roll over onto Rick's cock and give him some of that firm, tight ass I love so much!" Andy Collins croaked with a broad grin, pulling his cock-knob out of Billie's wet fuck-hole though it was the very last thing he truly wanted to do at that point.

All he really wanted was to slide the full length of his dong into her tight snatch... but no, Rick knew he had to bide his time, and wait for the best opportunity to present itself to give his wife the most pleasure. That would be when Rick's prick was up her asshole... THEN Andrew planned to ease himself into her pussy, and give Billie Collins the ride of her life!

Billie shuddered with a mini-orgasm, seemingly at the mere thought of getting double penetrated, something that she had done many times with her husband over the years of their 'swinging' sexual relationship but had never tried with somebody so young and virile as Rick. She raised her butt up off the bed and kept herself propped up there with the arms behind her, then scuttled slowly along to her right a bit til she was getting right up close to Rick. He stayed exactly where he was, lying down flat on his back with his big fat tool sticking up in the air.

When she was positioned right over Rick's cock, with her ass hanging right over it about six or seven inches away, he reached down and took hold of his tool, pointing it more upwards towards the tiny brown opening above. Billie began to drop slowly down onto the prick below her, lowering herself down onto it while still trying to keep everything aligned correctly.

The tip of his cock made contact with the tiny hole that was Billie's anal channel, and she let out a slight gasp, but then continued to lower herself down still further onto Rick's straining phallus. More and more of his throbbing dick-stick was swallowed up by his new lover's hugging tightness... her ass was so much tighter and harder to penetrate than her pussy, despite the large amount of lubricants thanks to his rim-job and the pre-cum leaking out of his cock. Rick was in a blissful heaven, and he had no intention of ending this any time soon.

"OH SHIT OH FUCKING CHRIST YESSSSS!!! OH, FUCK ME, THAT'S SO TIGHT!" Billie grunted out with bestial climax, cumming with a resounding scream of pleasure as Rick started thrusting his penis in and out of her asshole with increasing vigour.

"You like that, huh, Billie? You like the way my cock is fucking your tight ass?" Rick demanded, reaching around with his right hand to slide a couple of fingers deep into her honey-pot, for just a few brief moments of rough finger fucking.

"Fucking hell, yes I love it darling! I'm so ashamed but I LOVE YOUR FUCKING COCK POUNDING MY ASS!!!" she cried out, in humiliating helplessness, her body and mind thinking of nothing and no-one else other than her own selfish pleasure.

"Well, how about this, baby? You want this as well, in your pussy, at the same time?" Andrew asked now, moving around so his cock-head was again rubbing across the outer lips of her dripping wet cunt-hole. He made sure to spend some time teasing her big fat clit with his pee-hole, only serving to heighten both of their arousal.

Billie didn't even bother replying, but gave her husband a look that said so much more than any volume of words could possibly have portrayed. He grinned down at her, and, with one savage lunge forwards, shoved his prick into her tight, soaking wet fanny to the very hilt, til his balls slammed in against her and her body trembled with the onset of yet another climax.

As Andrew slid his cock in and out of Billie's pussy from above, and Rick reamed out her ass with his dick-tool from below, they were all transported to a new, much more intensely erotic place in their beings, where nothing else in the entire world mattered more than one another, and their three hearts, for just that precious space in time, beat as one.

By far, Billie's pleasure was in another plain of existence altogether. She had never known such feelings before in her entire life, despite the fact that she herself was not new to the DP-experience.

To her, it felt as though her entire body was on fire, that all her senses were unnaturally heightened, and that she was almost coming apart at the seams with the passionate brutality of the two men's fucking. But she could not raise her concerns with them, or even speak for that matter... Billie's mind was running on autopilot. There was even a part of her that wanted them to fuck her body as hard as they liked, for as long as they wanted... the fact that she was being used in such a way was a HUGE turn-on in and of itself.

It was Rick who had the need to cum first. He could feel it first off in his head, like a dull, throbbing pain behind his eyes, and then his vision started to take on a red tinge and he could feel his big ball-sacs churning with jizz. Then, the cum-blasts seemed to burst right on out of him, and he let out a deep, passionate roar as his seed erupted out of the very tip of his dong and shot straight into the depths of Billie's asshole.

Almost passing out from the sheer pleasure of finally loosing all of that tension, Rick shot about six good, long loads of spunk up into Billie Collins' stretched, well-fucked heinie-hole, then his cock just slid out of her gaping butt-shaft with a loud, stickyplop. Andrew quickly slid out of Billie's cunt and pulled his wife off of Rick, then threw her over onto her stomach on the bed and moved in to spear her from behind. His eyes were affixed to his wife's cum-bloated asshole, so that was where his cock was going!