Caribbean Cruise Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigisland
bigisland
33 Followers

After licking her breast, sucking her nice hard nipples s and down her body, I came to her pussy lips with my tongue. It was so nice that she was completely shaved making eating her much better, I started with licking the edges of her pussy on both sides a little and then dove in on her clit. As I did, I caressed her pussy with my finger stimulating her even more. When I did, she started moaning and moving her pussy to meet each lick.

I was concentrating on watching Julie and her reactions and I ate her, but I was also looking over at Kathy and Dave. By now, he was also going down on her eating her pussy which is something that she likes. It was wild watching both Julie and Kathy as they were both starting to reach their orgasms.

Julie had a very intense cum and was quivering from it as she came back down a little. She reached down and put her hands on both sides of my head and started to pull me up. I gave her pussy a few more licks and then started to move back up on the lounge chair. Staying between her legs I kept moving up until I was up to where we were kissing again. Julie was reaching down for my cock which at this point had been as hard as I could ever remember.

As Julie grabbed my cock and placed it at the entrance to her pussy she said, "I want you to fuck me. I have been turned on all day and now I need your big cock in me."

Taking a quick look at Kathy and Dave, Kathy was cumming down from her orgasm. Knowing her, she would soon be wanting Dave to fuck her.

With the head of my cock at Julie's pussy lips I could have easily slid deep into her with one stroke as she was so wet by now. Instead, I teased a little and first put just the head of my cock in her and held it there. Then with as much as I could resist sliding deep into her, I gave her inch by inch of my cock ever so slowly until I was buried deep inside her. As I started moving in and out of her hot pussy, Julie started bucking her hips wildly and met each of my strokes burying my cock deep into her each time.

Looking briefly over at Kathy and Dave let us know that he had his cock buried deep indie, Kathy. She kept saying, "Fuck me hard Dave, just fuck me."

I was enjoying fucking Julie so much; it took all that I could to keep from cumming. I could tell that she came again many times as we were fucking.

Finally, I asked her, "Are you ready to cum with me?"

"Oh yea, I'm cumming now." She replied.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, oh yea," I moaned as I came and came deep in Julie's pussy.

Looking over at our spouses, they were about at the same place, but Dave kept pounding his cock into Kathy. Finally, we heard their sounds of pleasure as both of them came together.

I pulled my cock out of Julie and laid on the lounge next to her. We snuggled each other for a few minutes and after Dave and Kathy both came back down, we got up and went over to them. The two of them got up off the lounge and came to Julie and me with each of us hugging our spouses.

"Wonder if we had anyone listening in?" I asked.

"The cabins on both sides are not occupied. We don't know about above or below." Dave replied.

At this point, we were all feeling quite hungry from the activity.

"Thank you both for a wonderful time together today. This has been wonderful." Kathy said as she first hugged Dave and then Julie.

"I agree," I said as I hugged Julie and gave a strong handshake to Dave.

"We both enjoyed our day and getting to know both of you as well. "Julie replied.

"Hopefully we'll see you later this evening," Dave said as we headed toward the door.

"Sure, we'll see you later," Kathy said. "We're going up to the buffet restaurant. Maybe see you there.

Kathy and I went back to our cabin and immediately dropped our clothes. We went into each other's arms, kissed, and had our hands all over one another. It didn't take too much on Kathy's part but soon my cock was as hard as it had been earlier. Kathy fell back on the bed, and I came right up between her legs, aimed my cock at the entrance to her pussy, and slid in her in one stroke. We both were so turned on by both the great sex we just had with Julie and Dave but also in watching each other. I find it a great turn-on to fuck Kathy when her pussy is full of someone else's cum. While this was not our first time with others, it was the best we both have had.

After the quick fuck back in our room, we got into the shower to get cleaned up and then to head to dinner. Though I would have liked to have the smell of sex linger to remind me of today's activity it was probably best to clean up before going out.

We looked for Julie and Dave in the buffet restaurant when we went in but did not see them. Since we were hungry, we went ahead and ate on our own. After dinner as we were heading out, we saw Julie and Dave just coming in. They said it took a while as they had an encore in their room before getting cleaned up and coming to dinner.

One of the lounges had some good dance music so we let Julie and Dave know that we were heading there if they cared to join us.

At the lounge, we were fortunate enough to find a table for four in case Julie and Dave joined us. Sure, enough not long after we got there they came and joined us. It was interesting to see the reactions of a few others as I kissed Julie and Kathy kissed Dave in more than a friendly kiss when they arrived and sat at the table.

Throughout the rest of the evening, we took turns in who we danced with. Nothing as erotic as took place earlier, but quite enjoyable all the same. The four of us stayed in the lounge for a few hours but then decided to call it a night and head back to our cabins. We left the lounge together and went to take the elevator to our respective decks.

Our deck came first so we turned and gave them a goodnight kiss saying, "See you tomorrow."

We went to bed that night thoroughly satisfied and looking forward to tomorrow.

bigisland
bigisland
33 Followers
12