Caribbean Cruise Day 02

Story Info
Our group expands with more couples meet on the cruise.
7.9k words
4.58
16.6k
16
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigisland
bigisland
33 Followers

Caribbean Cruise -- Day 2

After a great day at the beach and then in the cabin with Julie and Dave we slept quite soundly. I awoke first and could see the island of St. Kitts as we were approaching. Kathy was still asleep, so I put on some clothes and went to go get coffee for both of us.

When I opened the door to the room, I saw that Kathy had gone out onto the balcony to watch the arrival. With no need to get dressed, she was standing out there completely nude. She had not heard me come in. I dropped my clothes and walked naked out on the balcony with the coffee. I came up behind her so that she felt my body on hers before I said a word.

"Good morning. What a beautiful sight and I don't mean the island."

"Starting the day with my naked husband bringing me coffee. So very nice."

"Yesterday was wonderful. I can only imagine what today will bring."

As the ship started pulling up to the dock, we could see that there is another ship in port. We like to watch the ship dock, and the fact that we nude on the balcony made it slightly erotic as people on the other ship could see us. At the same time, we saw that there were nude people on about 10 balconies of the other ship. Some of the nude couples were waving so we waved back.

After docking, it was time to head to breakfast. Didn't take too long to get ready and we were heading to the buffet. After getting our breakfast we looked around the dining area for Julie and Dave. When we didn't see them, but we took a booth for four in case they were coming later.

It wasn't too long after we sat down, they came with their plates from the buffet. Kathy and I were sitting in the middle of the booth and Dave slid in beside Kathy while Julie sat beside me. We turned and kissed them and felt the same great feeling as when we were with them yesterday.

"Good morning, nice to see you, this morning" Kathy said.

"And nice to see you as well." Julie replied.

"What are your plans for today?" I asked.

"We're not sure. We have been to a couple of resorts with beaches where we have spent the day. Nothing too interesting. How about you two?" Dave asked.

"Last time here we came across this funky restaurant and bar. It was down the beach from some high-end resort. We even saw a couple of people laying nude on the beach so there may an opportunity here to get nude on the beach. Even if not, the restaurant and bar were good to go to"

"That sounds good, mind if we tag along?" Julie inquired

"Don't mind at all. We were hoping that we could meet up with you two today." I replied.

"It seems that what happened yesterday was not a first for you two. It was not a first for us either." Dave responded.

"Our first time was with a couple we met at our favorite nude beach. We struck up conversation with them that lasted all afternoon. As the day was nearing an end, we invited them to stop by our apartment for wine & cheese. It was on their way home and they readily accepted."

"After talking for a while at our place, we suggested going into one of the complex's hot tubs. While this was in an apartment complex, there was this one hot tub was far removed from the buildings and had quite a bit of privacy. We also found out where to turn out the lights in and around the hot tub. When we got there, the four of us dropped our clothes and sank into the hot water."

"Then without anyone saying anything, the four of us came together as couples in the middle for a group hug. When we moved back, we were in different couples. It started with kissing and feeling one another. Once again, as if something had been said, though it wasn't, we lifted the girls out of the hot tub, and they laid back on the deck. We then went down on them and were eating them. We were quite fortunate that in this time no one came down to the hot tub. Maybe they did and stayed back to watch. I remember being the one to think about the possibility of someone coming down and suggested that we should move this up to our apartment."

"Back to our apartment, all four of us dropped our clothes once again and we resumed where we were at. Now in a private place we did not need to hold back on anything we were doing. I went back down and was eating the other woman while the other guy did the same for Kathy. After the woman I was with had cum, I moved up and slid my cock into her cunt. It took a little bit for her to get used the difference in size, but she enjoyed having me in her."

"Wow, that sounds like a fun time." Julie exclaimed. "Our first time with another couple also was not planned. We were invited for a barbecue at some friends that we had met at the nude resort that we went to. When we rang the doorbell, the lady opened the door completely nude. She gave a hug and told us her husband was out by the pool. We dropped our clothes and went out to the pool. He came up to us with a hug for me which started the erotic feelings with a nude man hugging my nude body.

"It was a hot day so all four of us got in the pool to stay cool. I had gone over to the edge to put my arms on the deck and allow my body to float. Before I realized what was happening the other man came over and he told me what a nice sight it was looking at me floating on the water. I thanked him and he started moving moved a little closer. I looked over at Dave and saw that he and the lady were getting just as close. He kept moving closer until he was up between my legs. His hands cupped my ass and he leaned forward and gave my pussy a few licks. He looked up at me for approval to keep it up. I looked over at Dave with a look of "Is this ok?" on my face. He nodded approval so I assented my approval."

"Watching us, Dave had the lady get into a similar position on the other side of the pool. Soon I was cumming from being eaten and the other woman was right behind me. After cumming down from that cum I put my feet down in the pool standing next to him. He pulled me close to him and I could feel his hard cock pressing against me. At that point I was so turned on that I put my legs around him with his cock at the entrance to my pussy. I reached down and guided him into me and slid all the way down his cock."

"I was so caught up in what we were doing but did look over at Dave to see how they were doing. From their closeness and movement, I was quite sure that they were fucking in the pool as well."

"Sounds like a good time. I can just picture what that looked like." Kathy commented.

"We're going to go to the cabin and get a few things to take for the day. Shall we meet on the dock in a half hour?"

"Sure, we'll see you then"

We went back to our cabin to grab a few things to take for the day as well. Kathy put on the bottom half of her suit and then just a t-shirt on top. That looks great on her so that her nice hard nipples are visible.

When we exited the ship, Julie and Dave were there waiting for us.

"There's a water taxi that goes to the resort next to where we are going. That would be a fun way to get there." Kathy said.

We walked down the main dock and then over to a side dock where the water taxi left from. No one else was there so we wondered if it was running. Another couple came up while we were waiting at the same time we saw the water taxi coming back to the dock.

We all said hello to one another. The couple that came up were carrying different color beach towels indicating that they were from the other ship.

"We see you must be on the Oasis from your towels. We are from the Gem." Said Julie

"Yes, we are from the Oasis. We may have seen the four of you out on your balconies as your ship came in this morning."

"Now that I think about it you two look somewhat familiar as well. If you saw us, then you also saw that we were nude out on the balcony." Dave replied.

"We're you on the 3rd deck from the top in the middle of the ship?" I asked.

"That's us. Then you know that we were nude on the balcony as well. Why not enjoy the warm Caribbean and the gentle breezes on your nude body? By the way, we are Sue and Jeff." Said Sue.

"We're Kathy and Steve," said Kathy

"We're Julie and Dave. The four of us met yesterday at Orient Beach on St. Martin," said Julie

"We're planning on going there when our ship docks tomorrow. As for today we heard of a rustic looking place down the beach from an upscale resort that we're heading to. The people that had been down that way said they did see a few people nude on the beach so we're hoping that we will be able to go nude there as well," Jeff added

"That's where we are heading as well. We were there a few years ago and also saw a few nude people on the beach. The restaurant had good food and drinks making it worth the trip down the beach." Kathy replied.

The water taxi arrived and the six of us boarded along with two other couples that came running up at the last minute. The trip along the shore was far better than taking a regular taxi. It was only a 30-minute cruise when we pulled into the dock at the upscale resort. The two other couples headed to the beach at the resort while the six of us walked down the beach.

As we neared the end of the beach, we could see that there was a solid fence starting at the vegetation above the beach and extending all the way into the sea. When we got up to the fence there was a sign with an arrow pointing to an opening in the bushes showing to go that way to the Shipwreck Beach Bar. Going through there brought us to the front of the restaurant.

The door was more like a gate and inside the tables and chairs were set in the sand. Just our kind of place.

"Welcome. If you're here for lunch, please have a seat. If you're here for the beach, straight ahead is a regular beach and to the right through the gate is the Au Naturel beach. No charge for the beach if you have any food or beverage from the restaurant. If you go to the Au Naturel beach, we ask you to put something on before coming to the restaurant" The bartender said as he greeted us.

The ladies headed to the beach while us guys stopped at the bar to get some beers to take to the beach. When we walked through the gate, the ladies had set the towels and bags in place and were just started taking their clothes off. The three of us men just stopped and watched for a minute watching them get nude.

The beach was about 100 feet long with many lounge chairs. There were only four other couples on the beach when we got there. Approaching the chairs, we handed the beers to the ladies who were now completely nude. Then us three men dropped our clothes and sat in the lounge chairs. Fortunately, there were umbrellas at the pairs of chairs so that no one got too much sun.

We were on our own chairs at first, but as we're talking to one another it made sense to go over to where the person was, we were talking to. Sue was down at the end while Jeff was turned toward Julie and talking with her.

I went down to Sue and said, "Don't want you to be left out" as I sat at the end of her chaise.

Sue had her legs pulled up a little so that as I looked toward her, I could see her shaved pussy as we talked. Whenever I could I gave my cock a little stroke so that it was fuller without being erect on the public beach. I did see her taking more than a glance at my cock in front of her.

Kathy was sitting on Dave's chair and was trying to give him a view of her shaved pussy that he enjoyed last night. She was looking forward to enjoying him again before this day was over.

Julie was doing her share of flirting with Jeff as she would go out of her way to touch him as they talked.

Even though we were in the shade of the umbrellas it was getting warm. That's when Kathy got up and said that she was going in the sea to cool off. When she got up, she reached over to Dave and asked him to join her. Following them next it was Sue who got up and asked me to come with her and we were followed by Julie and Jeff.

The six of us ended up in the sea cooling off. We stood in water that was deep enough to cool most of us off, but it also happened to be the right height so that all six of the ladies' breasts were "floating" on the water. We talked about enjoying being able to be nude on the beach and about the other couples we saw on the beach.

Without coordinating, none of us were next to our spouse. Our circle of six kept getting a little closer and closer to the point that we were touching the person on both sides. This led to the men putting their arms around the lady on either side of them. This helped bring bodies closer so that we felt the naked bodies of someone other than our spouse next to us.

Julie started things as she turned to Jeff and kissed him. Seeing that, I kissed Sue while Kathy kissed Dave. After kissing one person, then Julie turned and kissed me, Sue kissed Dave and Kathy kissed Jeff. We kept this up for a while alternating the person next to us that we were kissing.

It was Kathy that said, "While I'm enjoying this, I think it's time for lunch. Anyone with me?"

Everyone assented their agreement. We broke our circle and the ladies started heading to our chairs. The men each held back as the activity that had been taking place left each of us somewhat erect. Once each of us were able, we went up the beach was well.

We didn't bother getting dressed to go to the restaurant, but instead each of us wrapped towels around themselves so that we could go the restaurant.

Over lunch we were all laughing and having a good time. A few other couples in the restaurant commented that we must be the fun group.

When we returned to the beach after lunch, we found two couples had taken the chairs next to Kathy and me. When we saw them, all of us said our hellos and welcome. Both of them were good-looking couples.

The two couples introduced themselves as Cindy and Blake and April and Bill. From their towels we could tell that Cindy and Blake were from the Gem as we were, and that April and Bill were on the Oasis. They said that they met on the water taxi coming down to the beach.

After we had been talking with the two new couples for a while, everyone felt that they were getting hot. Some of that from the weather and some from the anticipation while looking at the naked bodies before us.

Sue was now next to Dave as she got up and said that she was going to go cool off and invited Dave to join her. Julie then got up and invited Jeff to come into the sea with her. Out of our original group that left Kathy and me. Kathy turned to the other two couples and asked them to come join our group as well.

Now we ended up in the sea with our group growing from three couples to five. Of the two new couples, Cindy and Blake came into our circle without hesitation while April and Bill were hesitant, though they did join us.

While she had been somewhat reserved, April spoke up and said "We have never done anything like this before. We have been nude in our hot tub and one time some friends joined us. Being nude on the beach in front of so many people is quite different. We said that on this cruise we would try new things and let loose. Guess this is definitely one way to let lose."

"We're glad you joined, April. Bill too." Cindy added. With that Cindy turned toward Bill, put her arms around his neck and kissed him.

With that Dave, who was next to April, put his arm around her, pulled her close and turned to kiss her. At first April didn't show too much reaction, but then she put her arms around his neck and started kissing more passionately.

Following that, Kathy was in the arms of Jeff, Julie with Blake, Cindy with Bill and I was kissing Sue. The feeling of Sue's breasts on my chest with her nipples nice and hard was starting to get me erect. Her reaction to feeling me getting hard was to move her body more against me. Looking at the others we were pretty sure that everyone was doing the same, including April who was starting to let loose. Everyone did make sure that our actions were not too obvious so that anyone on the beach would be offended.

Above the water it looked like several couples kissing and embracing, but under the water was quite a bit of activity.

Sue reached down and grabbed hold of my cock. "Did I cause this?" with a grin.

"You get all the credit." I replied.

"Let's find somewhere good for this."

She kept her hand on my cock, lifted herself up and wrapped her legs around me and put my cock at the entrance to her pussy. I wanted to savor this feeling and grabbed her ass so that I could lower her at a slow pace.

When I was all the way inside her, she started to move up, but I held her in position for what seemed like a long time. Then I started moving in and out all while trying to keep our heads from showing too much action. Sue was squeezing my cock with her pussy that it was difficult to keep from cumming. We kept this up for a while, but finally as Sue started cumming I let loose and I came hard and pushed my cock as deep in her pussy as it would go.

Sue pulled herself off my cock, gave me one more kiss and turned toward the others. Looking at them was a great sight as they all had enjoyed fucking someone new. We looked toward April who commented, "We wanted to let loose on this cruise but didn't imagine anything this wild. I want to do this again."

Hearing April say that I moved over to her and felt her naked body against mine for the first time. I pulled her close to me and started kissing her. She responded with passionate kisses as well letting me know of her mutual interest. Our bodies were close, and the feel of her naked body was getting me aroused quickly even though I had cum recently.

Everyone else had moved over to new partners as well. Julie was now with Bill, Cindy with Jeff, Sue with Dave and Kathy was with Blake. This started the action all over again.

April had progressed out of her reluctance and took to stroking my cock shortly after we started kissing.

"Looks like you're trying several new things today." I said.

"Wish we had done this before. Feels great to me and I'm turned-on watching Bill pleasure other women. I get the feeling that the rest of you have done this before"

"We have and we know that Julie and Dave have as well. The four of us swapped last night in their cabin on the ship"

Her actions got my cock hard in short order. As soon as I was hard, April climbed on me with her legs around me and placed my cock at the entrance to her pussy. I tried to go slower as I did with Sue, but April was not going to have that and dropped down and slid my cock all the way into her. She really knew how to move back and forth and squeezing my cock with her pussy. For the 2nd time today, I was doing everything I could to keep from cumming to make this last.

We looked over at the others and could see that everyone was looking around. You could not tell from the movements above the water that five couples were fucking under the water.

Fortunately, I held off cumming until April started cumming. She grabbed me tight, and her body tensed as she came. As she did, I then let loose with my cum enjoying the two of us cumming together.

April lifted herself off my cock but stayed right in front of me. We shared one more kiss and then she turned around to face the others. Everyone else had already cum and the ladies were in front of the men facing the middle as well. Turned out that April and I were the last to cum.

Dave looked toward shore and saw a clock indicating it was just before 3pm. While we didn't want this time to end, we need to be on the water taxi at 3:30pm to get back to the ship in time. "I hate to sound like the spoiler, but we need to get going."

Jeff added, "Think you ladies go ahead and go first as I know at least one of us needs a little time before walking out of the water."

"I second that, Jeff" Added Bill.

bigisland
bigisland
33 Followers