Caribbean Cruise Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching the five ladies walking nude out of the water next to one another was a wonderful sight to see. Jeff started walking out of the water as well so I presume the other's erections had subsided as mine had.

The ladies dried off but did not get dressed yet. Julie told us, "We want to get pictures before we leave. Is that something any of you would rather not do?"

The silence affirmed their agreement. I went to find someone on the beach and asked her to take pictures of us. We used our camera so save time and I let everyone know I will email the pictures to them.

"All of you were pretty discreet out there, but do I presume that there was quite a bit of activity going on under the water?" asked the woman taking the pictures.

"Yes, that is what was happening." I replied.

"I would have loved to have joined you if I had known. My husband dozen off, but I would awaken him to come join you." She replied.

"Wish you had. There's always room for more. Hope we see you again on the ship." I told her.

She took numerous pictures of all of us. We got into all different combinations of couples to make it more interesting.

"Thanks for taking the pictures for us. I see you are on the same ship as we are from the color of your towel. We'll look for you on the ship. I'm Steve and my wife is Kathy" pointing to her. This is Julie and Dave, also from our ship, and now we have met Cindy and Blake" pointing to each of them.

"I'll be looking for you."

The ten of us got dressed, walked through the restaurant and left for the water taxi. As we walked along, we were in non-spousal couples. It was only about a 15-minute walk along the beach past the resort to where the water taxi docked. As we walked by, I was thinking "if they only knew what the 10 of us just did."

We got to the water taxi dock only 5 minutes before its scheduled departure. We were the first ones there, but just before departure another couple showed up.

We all boarded the boat and Sue who had been walking with Dave, went up to the captain and asked if it was ok if we got nude for the trip.

At the same time, Dave went to the other couple and asked, "We have all been nude on the beach all day and would like to be nude for the water taxi ride. Would you two mind?"

"Not at all. Think we will join you. Wish that we had known of where you could get nude on the beach, and we would have been there" said the woman of this new couple.

Dave looked to Sue and gave a nod that it was ok with the other couple that joined us. With that they dropped their clothes and seeing them do that the rest of us did the same. It was a great sight to see 12 naked people on the boat with only the captain and the deck hand the only ones clothed.

The girls, including the newcomer all got together and got pictures taken with the captain. I also asked the captain for his phone and got a picture of the 6 girls nude with him. Left it with him whether he shared that picture or kept it to himself.

Kathy and I went to the new couple and introduced ourselves.

They in turn said, "Nice to join you today. We're Carol and Jim" the woman said.

"We see that you're also from the Gem as we can tell from your towels"

The feel of the wind and the sun on our naked bodies felt wonderful. All of us kept it from becoming sexual which took a lot of self-control. Before not too long the captain said we were approaching the dock and we would need to put our clothes back on.

"Since we are on different ships, let's stop at the bar on the way to the ship and exchange contact information." Dave said.

"Sure, we'll see you sometime on the ship. We're going to go get dinner reservations secured." Carol let us know as they went down the dock to the Gem.

The rest of us stopped at a little bar that was right on the dock and ordered their rum special drink of the day. As we exchanged phone numbers and email addresses we found out where everyone was from. With the variety of locations, we could travel about anywhere and meet up with one of the other couples.

Julie turned to Cindy and said "We have a large balcony which makes a great place to watch as we depart. Being it is private allows us to be nude out there. Come join us. It's cabin 1425."

"Sounds great. We'll be there in a half hour" Cindy replied.

It was time to get going, so the ten of us walked down to board our respective ships. With two couples on one ship and three on the other, we said our goodbyes with one final kiss for those who we would not see again on the cruise.

We went to our cabin to drop our bags have a quick shower to rinse off the salt water and change our clothes. Though we knew that whatever we put on would soon be coming off as soon as we were in Julie and Dave's cabin. We stopped by the bar and picked up enough beers for all of us and headed up to 1425.

Knocking on the door to their cabin, we were this time greeted by a fully nude Dave. "Welcome, come on in."

I gave Dave a handshake while Kathy reached out and took his cock in her hand like a handshake.

We entered and didn't get more than a few feet in the cabin when Dave came up behind Kathy and started removing what few clothes she had on. I dropped my own clothes and went to join an equally nude Julie on the balcony.

I came up behind Julie, put my arms around her and caressed her breasts. She responded with a contented sound and leaned back into my arms.

We had been there only a few minutes when there was a knock on the door. Dave opened the door to find Cindy and Blake there.

"We see the party is already started" Cindy commented as they saw both Kathy and Dave nude in the cabin.

"It is now that you two are here." Kathy replied.

Dave started to help Cindy out of her clothes, but she beat him to it and was naked in a matter of a few seconds.

The four of them came out on the balcony and joined Julie and me.

"This is quite the cabin that you have. So much room, a big balcony and even your own hot tub. Wow"

"We received this upgrade as this is our 20th cruise on this line." Dave responded.

The six of us came over to the railing so that we could look over at the Oasis. There were quite a few people on their balconies of the ship looking over our way. About 6 of the balconies had nude people.

Looking over at those out on the Oasis, Julie noted, "I think that is April and Bill with Sue and Jeff on that balcony two decks below the top and in the middle."

"I'm going to get a picture of them and send it." I said.

I zoomed in for the picture and sure enough it was them. After taking the picture I went and got the contact information in my shorts in the cabin. I texted the picture to them and in a matter of minutes had a reply. In the reply was a picture of the six of us nude on the balcony.

The Oasis started pulling away from the dock, so we waved to them. We especially enjoyed seeing April and Bill with Sue and Jeff as the ship started to head out. We're sure the four of them are going to have a fun evening and a great day on St. Martin with going to Orient Beach.

Like last night, I brought the music and speaker along so we had soft jazz playing in the background. Cindy started moving to the music, so I reached out, took her in my arms and started dancing with her. The others saw what we were doing and soon Blake reached out for Julie and Dave took Kathy into his arms.

At the end of the first song, Julie said "Switch partners."

We moved away from who we were dancing with and went to another, but not our spouse. Dave came to Cindy; Blake went to Kathy and I went to Julie.

"We have been so busy with others today that this is the first time today being with you." I said to Julie. "After yesterday and last night I was looking forward to you."

"Me too. Yesterday was great and I look forward to more." Julie replied.

The song ended and one more time to switch. This time brought us to our spouses. I felt good to have Kathy in my arms.

"Are you having a good time?" I asked Kathy.

"Most definitely." She replied. "It's been a great sensual day."

We danced the song with our spouses and then came the end of the song and we moved back to who we started with here on the balcony. In the midst of our activity, we didn't realize that the ship had left the dock so now no one could see into the balcony from off the ship.

By now each of us men were definitely showing some arousal (who wouldn't with dancing with three naked women?) but no one was fully erect.

I started dancing with Cindy again, but she had a different idea as she dropped to her knees and took my cock in her mouth and started giving me head. The other ladies saw this and followed suit. Kathy was with Dave and Julie was with Blake.

Cindy had fantastic technique. I have only received good head a few times in my life, and this was one of them. I reached down and held her head as she took me in and out so fast that I thought I would come too soon.

"Slow it down a little, please. I want to last as long as I can"

With that Cindy slowed a little but it felt so very good. Then it was the end of the song, they moved to another man. Now I had Julie dropping to her knees and taking my cock in her mouth. I remained fully erect after the expert cock-sucking I received from Cindy.

Looking over at Dave he was now enjoying Cindy's cock-sucking and Blake was making sounds like he was about to come from what Kathy was doing for him. That was as much as Blake could hold out as he pulled out of Kathy's mouth and came on her chest. That triggered Dave and soon me as we both came from the attention that the ladies gave us.

The song ended and now time to change again. This time would take us to our spouse. Instead of them giving us head we just got close to them and let all of them know how much we appreciated what they did for us.

One more time the song ended so I went to Cindy and led her to one of the lounge chairs and invited her to lay down. She knew in an instant what was in store. Blake did the same with Julie and the other lounge. As there were only the two lounge chairs, Dave took Kathy by the hand and led her inside to the bed.

Cindy spread her legs allowing me to move right in and start licking her bare pussy. I got down and started with slow licks on both of her pussy lips. There was still some cum in her pussy from the two fucks she had on the beach earlier. She started moving her pussy a little right away letting me know she was enjoying it. I added to what I was doing by caressing her pussy lips with my finger while I licked. Not sure if I could make her come before the end of the song, but I tried to see how close she would make it. The sounds Cindy was making it did sound like she was very close to orgasm.

Then the song ended and time to move to the next lady. Before I moved on, I moved up to give Cindy a kiss. My now-resurrected cock was right at the entrance of her now very wet pussy. I put the head in a little but pulled out saying "I'll be back soon."

Now I moved on to Julie and was back at the pussy that I ate just last night. This time she was a lot wetter from the two fucks on the beach and the pussy eating she just received form Blake. Fortunately, he left her right on the verge of cumming so with a little licking of her clit with my tongue and caressing her pussy lips with my finger Julie was cumming even stronger than I remember from last night. She kept cumming right up to the end of the song.

We could hear Cindy on the lounge next to us cumming and could hear Kathy with her cum from inside. Wonderful hearing each of them enjoy so much.

We went to our spouses who even though they had all just cum they were ready for some more. It was more comfortable in the bed with Kathy as I dove in and started eating that familiar pussy. She re-started her cum and kept up almost to the end of the song.

With the next change, this was what we had been leading up to the whole time. All of the guys had erections that were pointing straight up as we moved over to the lady we would be with next.

There was no need for any foreplay as that is what we had been doing since we got here. Cindy had her legs wide open as I came up to her, I moved up her body and in one motion slid my cock all the way into her pussy. I just held all the way in her for a few seconds as we both enjoyed the feeling. Then it was no longer time to go slow, I started moving in and out of her pussy, picking up the pace as I went.

Cindy was meeting me stroke for stroke and picking up the pace even more. She hollered "Fuck me hard, keep that cock pounding in my cunt!"

I love it when a woman talks like that while we're fucking. It fuels me and makes me go even faster and harder. I held out as long as I could but when Cindy started cumming I gave one more hard push and had another powerful cum deep in her pussy.

Looking over at Julie and Blake and they were right behind us in cumming. Hearing the sounds from inside it sounded like Kathy and Dave had a most enjoyed cum as well.

With all of us guys having just come, we needed a little time to "reload." Dave suggested that we take a break and have something to drink.

"Sounds like a good idea." Blake added.

We didn't say much but did a lot of looking at one another with lots of smiles. I went over to Julie who was leaning against the railing and just got close to her.

"I'm looking forward to what's next. After last night with you and Dave, we both wanted to be with you both again. Hearing what came form Kathy and Dave it sounds like they enjoyed one another just like last time."

"I'm looking forward to you as well. We too talked about last night and were glad when we found you and Kathy at breakfast this morning."

Just thinking about fucking Julie again was starting to get me erect. I cannot believe how many times I have gotten hard today. Seeing that I was starting to stir, Julie reached down and started stroking my cock nice and slow. That did the trick and soon I was very hard in anticipation of fucking Julie.

"Let's go take a place on the bed. It will be more comfortable." With that Julie reached for my hand and led me inside.

We got on the bed laying next to one another. There was no need to stroke my cock as I remained ready. Not that I had any doubt, but I reached down to her shaved pussy and found her so very wet. I moved over and got in-between her legs and crawled up to where I could kiss her with my cock at the entrance to her pussy. Just like last night, I put just the head of my cock in her and held it there for a moment. After savoring that, I was slowing sliding into her. She started bucking her hips quickly and met her pace pounding her pussy.

We were so caught up in our fucking that we didn't notice that the others had joined us. The others didn't need to go to any foreplay either. Dave and Cindy were next to us with Kathy and Blake next to them. The guys got between the open invitation they were receiving and slid their cocks in them to the hilt on the first stroke. The ladies were laying close enough that they were touching. Soon they were caressing each other's breasts while we were fucking them.

As good as three guys could do from the sounds of the others, we were all trying to cum at the same time. We were all on the verge when we heard first Kathy followed by Julie and Cindy start cumming. That was all it took, and we were cumming in them as hard as we could.

After cumming, all of us guys rolled over next to the woman they were with. While the bed was big it still was a little cozy with six people. We did manage to lay in so that it was boy-girl-boy-girl-boy-girl. Thinking of all the sexual activity that we had for the day brought a great feeling.

After we had laid on the bed for a while, recovering from all the sexual pleasure we had just shared, Cindy spoke up "as much as I could stay like this, I'm ready to get some dinner."

"I second that" Dave replied.

We got up from the tangle of nude bodies on the bed. Cindy and Blake and Kathy and I reluctantly got dressed while Julie and Dave remained nude to say goodbye.

"Let's say we'll meet at the main dining room at 7pm?" Julie asked.

We all agreed and the two of us couples left the room to head back to our cabins.

Once in our cabin, our clothes once again came off and I had Kathy in my arms kissing passionately.

"That was so hot today watching you with four different men. I enjoyed what I was doing too but it made it especially great to watch you."

"It was a lot of fun for me too."

Kathy went in the shower first while I went out on the balcony and enjoyed the view even though no land was in sight. I got my turn in the shower and when I came out Kathy remained nude and was now out on the balcony herself.

"As much as I enjoy the sight of you naked out here, we need to get down to meet our friends for dinner."

Kathy put on a pair of shorts and an aloha print blouse. She skipped the bra which she often does. I put on a pair of shorts and an aloha shirt and then we headed out the door.

At the dining room, Cindy and Blake were there waiting. A minute later along came Julie and Dave.

"We would like a table for the six of us, please" Blake asked.

"You can be seated at an 8-top right now. If we have two people looking for a table, is it alright to have them join you"

"Sure, that will be fine." Blake replied.

We had been at the table just a few minutes when the host brought a couple to our table. Dave got up and motioned that they were most welcome to join us.

As they sat down, the man introduced them, "Hi, I'm Larry and this is my wife, Tina."

Dave introduced all of us.

"We take it that the six of you know one another?"

"We met Kathy and Steve yesterday on the way to Orient Beach and then met Cindy and Blake on St. Kitts today" Dave replied.

"Orient Beach, huh? We heard about that. Thought about going there, but we have not been to a place like there and not sure what it would be like," Tina said.

"Just like any other beach, other than most of the people were nude." Julie replied.

"It does sound intriguing. Are there any other nude beaches on the other islands we are going to?"

"Not that we have heard of. But then again, we didn't know that we would find a nude beach on St. Kitts." I added.

Throughout dinner the eight of us had a great time talking and laughing. We talked about just about anything and everyone had plenty to share with the rest of us. Tina and Larry asked about nude beaches and what we have experienced. The more we filled them in, the more interested they became.

We didn't talk about the sexual activity at the beach or on the balcony as that would have been too much for them right away. If that comes about that is great but for now, we want ease into something new.

We had finished dinner but remained at the table continuing our conversation. The host came by and let us know, "We need your table for others coming in for the late dinner seating."

"Let's adjourn to the observation lounge. Cannot see much since it's dark and we're away from land. They do have some nice music there." Dave suggested.

The rest of us agreed and soon the now eight of us were heading to the observation lounge.

At the lounge we found a crescent-shaped booth with small tables. That gave room so that no matter where you were sitting it would be easy to get up.

After getting drinks and continuing our conversation, Blake came over and asked Kathy to dance. Following them, I went to Julie and invited her to join me on the dance floor. That left Dave and Cindy. They didn't want Tina and Larry to be left there, so the two of them moved down in the seating so that all four were close together.

We kept up the conversation and dancing with our spouses and others for more than an hour. Even Larry got up and asked Kathy to dance and Dave invited Tina. We're curious where this may lead.