Caribbean Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan awoke as Elliot was leaving the pool, the water dripping from his naked body. She looked at him approvingly and smiled. "I know you want to make love. I'm sorry."

"I do, but you're exhausted and a bit drunk. We have to be up early for the cruise tomorrow anyway." he sighed.

"What if I give you a tease and sleep naked beside you?" she said with a sleepy yet sexy voice.

Elliot didn't respond, he just stepped forward a smile on his face. As he began to walk past her into the suite, she reached for him. She pulled him to her and began to play with his quickly hardening cock. Elliot was quite surprised, instead of going into the suite Megan was teasing him in the faint porch light. She had turned him so they were in full view of anyone walking the beach.

Megan's mouth warmed his swollen cock, as she gently fondled his balls. She teased his tip, tasting his salty pre-cum. Elliot moaned in satisfaction, her tongue licking almost polishing him. She slowly took him deeply in her mouth, she could feel his balls twitching in her grasp. She wasn't going to let him cum but she would get him close. She grasped his ass with both hands for balance and began to fervidly travel up and down his shaft.

"Oh shit, fuck that feels good! Damn." Elliot moaned.

Megan responded with a cock filled moan of her own and slapped Elliot's ass. Suddenly she stopped. Looking him in the eyes she smiled, opened her mouth and slowly with both hands pulled him deeply into her mouth, she held him there.

Elliot felt as if the moment was frozen in time, their eyes locked, his shaft almost fully buried in her mouth. His whole body quivered; he didn't want her to stop. Yet it was only a tease and stop she did.

She smiled at him, smacked his ass one more time for good measure and tried to stand. More than tipsy she wavered, Elliot grabbed her arms and lifted her into a deep embrace.

"Time to get you to bed my sexy angel." he whispered into her ears as he lowered his hands and grabbed her shirt and began to raise it over her head.

Megan offered no resistance, as Elliot proceeded to remove her bra and drop it at her feet. He knelt on his knees and began to lower her shorts and sexy lace panties that he knew had been meant for him to take off. Megan stood there, in a tipsy sleepy daze, she was vaguely aware he had stripped her on the porch and that she was now standing naked in the porch light in full view of the beach.

She leaned into Elliot, for stability, comfort and courage, "I love you." she whispered to him as his strong arms held her tight. How long he held her she didn't know, at last he led her inside and laid her to bed. Elliot lay beside her, seeking his warmth Megan rolled her naked body into his and drifted off to sleep in his arms.

As the alarm stirred him from their embrace Elliot pulled Megan close and kissed her gently. His hand gently brushing against her naked flesh, she too began to stir. Megan smiled at him and leaned into him. They each wanted to linger but knew they had to get up and get going.

Elliot was the first to move, he knew his morning erection was going nowhere while holding his naked wife. He left the bed and began to brew their morning coffee. He reached for a towel, a smoke and glanced at the mini-fridge and said, "What the hell why not." as he grabbed a Red Stripe. As Elliot began to step through the door to the patio Megan too got out of bed, she didn't bother to dress joining him.

Elliot wasn't sure if she was opening up and becoming more daring or if maybe she was still a bit too hungover to realize she was sitting naked on the porch. He did however casually let his own towel fall, landing in a heap on her clothes from the night before.

Megan sat at the table lit her smoke and rubbed her throbbing headache. How could he start and end his day with a beer vacation or not she wondered to herself. She looked out on the ocean and she was immediately snapped out of her hangover daze.

There on the beach looking directly at her was a local fisherman heading out for his morning catch. She tried to cover her nakedness, shocked to see Elliot stand up and wave at him as if nothing was out of the ordinary. The old fisherman waved back with a bright smile and went on about his day.

The rest of the day was an amazing journey, a 2-hour private taxi ride to the Black River where they boarded a ponton boat to travel into the heart of the island. It was an exciting and different place. The lush green forest and warm tropical air was such a stark contrast to the harsh Wyoming winter they had left behind.

As seemed to be the case on the island, the drinks flowed, the sun shined and the afternoon rains came. They returned to the resort just in time for their dinner reservations. They found the other couples and enjoyed a fine dinner at another one of the resorts 5-star restaurants.

The couples all talked about their different excursions and the fun they were having. Megan quietly wondered what had Elliot really said to the Blackburn's whose chairs stood empty. Though no one seemed to mention it.

Arriving back to their suite it was Megan's turn to sleep frustrated. Elliot's morning beer had given him a taste that he never could quite quench. They had both long since lost count of the Red Stripes he had put away. Their ranch was just over 8,000 feet in elevation, and they were now at sea level. Their thick blood allowed them to consume more alcohol than an average person and Elliot had far exceeded even that.

Elliot had stripped off his clothes and collapsed on the bed. Megan had tried to coax an erection out of him but to no avail. She knew she had done the same to him the last two nights and slipped on a T-shirt and curled in beside him, anxious about the day to come.

It was 10 a.m. when they awoke, as Elliot headed naked to the patio Megan stopped him. "Please, put some clothes on! I don't want a repeat of yesterday and we are going to the nude beach so you can be naked all afternoon anyway."

Elliot acquiesced, slipped on some shorts, poured his coffee and stepped outside. A few minutes later Megan joined him, she was wearing her stars and stripes bikini, it was the smallest actual bikini she had and had told Elliot there was no promise she would even wear it. While it wasn't a thong it left little to the imagination.

"This is brave enough for me, don't ask me to get naked, seriously please." she pleaded with him.

Elliot smiled, "Understood, I am just happy you are going."

By noon they had gathered their towels, and a few drinks in a bag. They had been forewarned that the booze didn't flow as freely on the nude beach.

"Do you have the sun screen?" Megan asked.

"A yeah!" Elliot laughed.

As they crossed behind the fence Megan's heart was beating fast. She couldn't believe they were doing this. She wasn't getting naked but she didn't like the idea of other women seeing her husband naked. She wasn't blind; Elliot was no Fabio, but at the same time he was no slouch, there was no dad-bod about him. She also honestly had no desire to see other naked women or men for that matter. She kind of understood why he wanted to go. Elliot liked to be naked, he wasn't embarrassed, she knew that in the summers he often sat on their porch naked for his morning coffee. But this was a bit much.

Elliot found a place on the beach, put their stuff down and stripped, opened a beer and smiled at her. Megan just shook her head. She looked around, the beach wasn't crowded but it wasn't empty. The sheer mix of people blew her away. There were those that no one ever wanted to see naked, to those that even she had to admit were beautiful to look at.

As the day passed, the beach got more crowded and she got more comfortable. They enjoyed the warming rays of the sun, alternating laying on their backs or stomachs. It was unavoidable to take in the views.

Putting down the book he had been reading Elliot grabbed her hand. "Come on let's go to the north beach and get snorkeling gear and then come back."

"Why not stay on the north beach?" she asked.

"Oh, come on honey, wouldn't it be cool to have our own Blue Lagoon swim? Besides I have skinny dipped in the Pacific, the Atlantic, the Gulf and now I have the chance to add the Caribbean."

With a smile and roll of her eyes Megan agreed. They dressed and gathered their stuff and headed off to get the snorkels.

Back on the nude beach Elliot stripped right away. They found their previous spot still available set their stuff down, grabbed the gear and headed to the sea, wading into the warm Caribbean waters. They began to dive and swim; it was high tide and the reef was alive with tropical fish.

They enjoyed the sights of the tropical fish and each other's bodies moving through the water. Elliot of course naked and Megan in her small bikini. At last, they grew tired of the swimming and headed to shallow water. Holding hands, he stopped her when they were still waist deep and he drew her close and kissed her. "I love you." he whispered in her ear.

Under the water she began to fondle his cock, he broke their kiss and gently pushed her away. She gave him a sly look, "What? you don't want to play?" she cooed at him with an evil smile.

"Yes, I want to play! No, I don't want to go back on the beach tenting a pole." He said a bit harsher than he wanted to.

"Well, I am surprised you aren't tenting all ready."

"Why?" Elliot asked in a puzzled tone.

"Come on Elliot, look at all the tits, ass and hell even pussy on display." she said waving her toward the crowded beach. "You're telling me you aren't enjoying all the sights?"

"I have eyes only for you." Elliot said in loving but joking tone.

Megan rolled her eyes and splashed water at him. "Are you seriously trying to tell me you haven't seen that slut over there." The acid in her voice was noticeable.

Elliot looked to where she gestured; he couldn't hide his double take. Not less than 50 yards away was a tan, fit, college age girl leaning on her elbows, her young full breasts on display. More eye catching was her spread legs, blatantly sharing her pussy for anyone who ventured to look.

Megan gave Elliot a gentle slap on the shoulder bringing his attention back to her. "Shit, in my defense I didn't see her till you said something." Elliot laughed.

He pulled her in for another kiss reassuring her that he wasn't looking. He broke the kiss and pulled her into a hug. Whispering into her ear, he asked. "You want me to believe you aren't looking?"

Pushing him away she looked at him with a sour look, "Gross, no I am not looking."

Elliot said "Really? Tell me you haven't seen him?" he pointed to what could only be described as a stud. The young man was built like a linebacker and hung like a horse.

"Oh Shit!" Megan gasped.

Elliot pinched her ass, splashed water in her face and laughed, "Two can play this game."

They spent the rest of the afternoon laying on the beach sunning and enjoying the warmth. They whispered about the various people on the beach. They laughed at some, and marveled at others. Each enjoyed teasing the other about what they knew would be pleasing to the opposite sex.

Megan appreciated that not once did Elliot suggest she remove even her top though she had to admit it had crossed her mind.

Reluctantly Elliot admitted it was time to leave. They gathered their belongings and Elliot took Megan's hand and began to walk to the gate.

"Aren't you forgetting something, like your fucking clothes?" Megan laughed at him.

"Nope, I can stay naked till the gate!" Elliot laughed back.

Megan laughed, she had to admit she had actually enjoyed the day. There were a few times she caught some ladies eyeing Elliot, in a strange way that just made her more confident since she had what others wanted. There was never a doubt in her mind that Elliot was 100% hers and she was 100% his.

When they got back to the suite Megan poured herself a glass of Charlie's wine. The day had had an effect on her, she wished she had the courage to go topless. In the back of her mind there was a desire she had never known; a desire even a need to be seen.

Without hesitation she dropped her top, and undid the strings of her bottoms letting them fall to the floor and stepped out on the patio. Hopeful the beach would not be empty, alas it was but for all her desire to be seen there was a relief too. She had taken the chance, unlike the other morning where she was too hung over to realize what she was doing this time she intentionally stepped naked into the light of the day. It was raw courage and courage alone.

Elliot followed, he too stripping down. She looked at him and noticed his cock was swelling. Chuckling Megan said, "Really? All the tits and ass you have been looking at today with no reaction. Now you see the same tits and ass you have been looking at for 26 years and you're getting hard?"

"But those are my tits and ass and the only ones for me. Of course, I am going to get hard." Elliot said in the sexiest voice he could form.

Elliot took her in his arms and embraced her, he hugged her, kissed her, smiled and whispered in her ear, "Thank you, I have always wanted to do that, and it was so much fun!"

Megan reached for his groin and said, "Let's take this inside."

Grabbing him by his quickly rising member she led him back into the suite. Megan stopped short of the bed and turned to kiss him deeply. Her hands grasping his hips and turning him till his back was to the bed. She pushed him down till he was sitting on the edge of the bed.

She kissed him furiously, his hands grasping her ass pulling it, spreading it and gently smacking it. She broke the kiss, and stepped to the table to grab the bottle of wine. She took a long draw, opened her mouth letting excess wine spill to her breast, her already hard nipples stood up even more. She returned to Elliot stood over him and pulled his mouth to her breasts.

Elliot needed no encouragement. He dove in licking the wine from her salty sun-drenched skin. The taste was intoxicating, he bit one of her nipples as one of his hands pinched the other.

Megan was moaning in pleasure; she could feel the wetness between her legs. She wanted Elliot deep inside her but more than that she wanted this to last. She wanted to tease him and please him, push him to the point that he became an animal mad with lust for her. She grabbed his head and held it to her breast, his mouth enveloping her, sucking licking tantalizing her senses.

She knelt in front of him, his swollen cock there for the taking. Instead of taking him in her mouth she leaned into him, grasped her chest and began to titty fuck him. As she looked up to gauge his reaction, he was smiling taking it all in watching her beautiful tits going up and down on his shaft. She increased her paced pressing her breast harder into him.

"Damn, this is hot." Elliot hoarsely whispered. His eyes glued to the show in his lap.

Megan laughed, she stopped, looked at him and said, "I know you will like this better." as she parted her lips and took his dick into her mouth.

Elliot moaned in pleasure, as she teased him taking him deeply one moment only to pull out and slide her mouth up and down the sides. Again and again, she would change the pace and the rhythm, never letting him get close to an orgasm but certainly driving him wild.

She lowered her head, arched her neck and took one of his balls into her mouth sucking on it, gently biting on it.

Elliot moaned even louder. With a slight popping sound his testicle was spit from her mouth.

"Fucking Shit." Elliot gasped, a mixture of pleasure, pain and disbelief all expressed in the two words.

Megan stood up and roughly pushed Elliot back on the bed. She forced his arms above his head and held them. She straddled him leaning forward she began to kiss him with unbridled passion.

Elliot was moaning in delight, as Megan's mouth danced across his face and neck. She was the aggressor, Elliot on his back was in heaven.

She reached between their legs, to grab his cock, instead of guiding it into her wanting sex she laid it on his stomach and slid herself upon him. She began to grind back and forth on him, her clit sliding back and forth on his throbbing erection.

Megan now was the one moaning, she was riding him; no longer holding his arms at bay or kissing him. Her hips rocked to-an-fro across his manhood. His hands reached for her swaying breasts corralling them in a fierce and passionate grip. Megan's moans were louder and more urgent, her lust for him growing with each trip across his cock.

Elliot dropped her breast and grabbed her by the ass lifting her and pulling her forward as he slid underneath her. His lips seeking the lips of her sex; finding them he attacked her wet mound with the animalistic lust she had hoped to awaken.

Meagan realized she was no longer in control. Elliots' powerful grip held her in place as his tongue explored her innermost secret place. He pushed deeply into her, only to pull out and tease her clit. Elliot could sense her orgasm building, he pushed harder, his tongue and lips attempting to overwhelm her.

Megan was too close to let him stop, she pressed her legs in and grabbed his head to prevent him from stopping. She was close so very close.

"Oh god, don't you fucking stop!" she cried louder than she had planned.

Elliot was struggling for breath, her pussy firmly planted on his face, her juices flooding him. The animal passion of their intimacy filled the air. Elliot dropped a hand from the cheek of her ass, and slid his thumb into her unsuspecting rosebud. The new sensation was all it took.

"Oh god, yes! Fuck yes! I am Cuming Elliot don't stop!" Megan yelled for all the world to hear. She released his head and grasped his cock half for balance, half animal lust. She was pulling it back and forth almost as if to rip it from his very body.

The orgasm so intense every muscle in her body was on fire. It felt like the grand finale at a New Years Eve fireworks show that didn't know when to stop. Every time she thought it was done another wave of flame would course through her.

Starving for breath at last Elliot thrust her off of him and onto the bed. Even as the orgasmic waves pulsed through her body, he had awoken her animal side. She turned to face him, Elliot already sitting up, planning, expecting to take her from behind. She was having none of it. Facing him, the lust in both their eyes was burning like wild fire.

They each wanted control, their animal lust, passion was driving each of them. They lunged at one another like mythical creatures caught in a battle of life and death. Their hands grasping and clawing, their mouths seeking some purchase of conquering pleasure. They thrashed about on the bed, each seeking to control each longing for release on their terms.

Megan's fingers dug into Elliot's ass and back as she tried to gain control of the tongue war taking place in her mouth. Elliot's strength had gained the upper hand, he had slid his free hand into her pussy, finger fucking her to yet another orgasm.

Megan's hands dropped free, she couldn't fight him, he was bigger, stronger, and he had just given her another massive orgasm that was electrifying her entire body. "Fuck me, Fuck Me hard!" she begged as she leaned back giving Elliot's hand full access to own her.

Elliot saw her exposed clit and attacked it with his mouth, a finger thrusting in and out of her lips as his tongue tickled and flicked across her clit. Megan screamed aloud "Fuck! STOP! STOP! FUCK ME, DAMIT FUCK ME!" as yet another massive shock wave of pleasure cascaded through her body. Every nerve was on fire, her face was flush, her voice gone she was gasping for breath. Her muscles weakening, she could no longer hold her position on the bed and she collapsed.