Caribbean Love

Story Info
Megan and Elliot find romance in Caribbean.
7.9k words
4.37
3.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theGaiJin
theGaiJin
13 Followers

Megan griped Elliot's hand in fear as the plane began to land. She hated flying, even more when flying for work. At least this trip Elliot was there. The plane had finally come to a stop at the gate, as the doors opened, they could feel the tropical air.

After clearing customs, they waited for their private taxi. It was March, and they were in Montego Bay, Jamacia. It wasn't new to them; they had spent their last anniversary here. The 80-degree Caribbean sun however was brutal, having just left the frigged climate of a vicious Wyoming winter.

Megan worked in the Cheyenne office of a New York based investment firm. Her particular specialty was ranching, oil and gas. She was a natural fit in the office and had quickly risen into middle management. The reason behind this trip the client, Charlie Starnes, a crusty old Wyoming rancher.

Charlie not only owned a very large cattle ranch; he had also struck paydirt with oil and gas on his lands. He had moved to Negril in Jamacia for his health, and though his son now ran the family business Charlie still kept close tabs on his fortune. He was an extremely wealthy and important client.

Every year the company sent a representative to present the financials and audit results to Charlie in person. The problem was the last four representatives had been as Charlie called them, "empty suits." He wanted a rancher, a taste of home, someone he could relate too. He had threatened to pull his accounts if he got another empty suit.

Megan's new boss had been desperate, there wasn't a man in the firm that was going to make Charlie happy. After meeting Elliot at the company Christmas party her boss had pulled her aside and pitched the idea of sending her and Elliot to meet Charlie, after all they owned a small ranch and like Charlie, Elliot was an avid hunter. The company would put them in an all-inclusive resort for the four-day trip.

Megan and Elliot arrived at Charlie's villa that afternoon, Charlie always wanted to spend the first evening entertaining and getting to know the firm's representative. The next day they would get down to business. The two of them were surprised when Charlie opened the door, the man was worth 100's of millions of dollars and yet he still opened his own door. He greeted them warmly giving Elliot a surprisingly firm hand shake for man his age, while Elliot gave him an equally firm shake in return.

He led them on a tour of his massive home, after a bit they reached his bar, a more apt description might be his trophy room. All along the walls, were trophies of exotic game that Charlie had hunted all over the world. Charlie motioned to the bar, "Can I pour you a drink?"

Elliot looked at the many expensive bottles, the kind that were kept in locked cases at the stores. He was however a simple man, "By chance do you have any Buffalo Trace?" It wasn't a bottom shelf whiskey but it sure didn't belong with the other bottles on Charlie's wall.

Charlie smiled widely as he quickly reached under the bar pulling out a half empty bottle. "For all the money I have I still enjoy the simple pleasures of home." pouring each of them a full glass.

Megan asked for a glass of Cabernet Sauvignon, which Charlie found and poured as he fully engaged Elliot in conversation. She was a bit jealous that she had been excluded from their boy's club but also realized this was why the firm had paid for Elliot to come.

After dinner Megan began to try and excuse them looking to head back to the resort, it had been a long day after all. Charlie, smiled at her, "My dear lady. I am so enjoying the conversation with your husband do you mind if I entertain him a bit longer? My Chauffer can take you to the resort now and Elliot will be along later."

Knowing this was exactly what the firm needed, a happy Charlie, she accepted. Megan was also happy to escape their constant talk of guns and hunting.

It was well after midnight when Elliot finally stumbled into their luxury suite, Megan was fast asleep. Elliot just stripped and flopped into bed beside her.

The next morning Megan made no effort to be quiet. She wasn't mad at him, he after all had done exactly what he had been asked to do. She however, did have a stressful day ahead of her. Elliot, lying their snoring lightly in the nude was just irritating. He could sleep all day, but she on the other hand would be working hard

Elliot got up and stepped outside, not bothering to dress, he sat having a smoke with his feet in their private pool. Megan walked out, looked around in an exasperated voice, "Seriously Elliot, what if someone sees you? The bushes are high but anyone walking down the beach will see you!"

"Who cares? We are on vacation!" Elliot replied as he got up and headed back inside.

"I care. My company is the one paying for the room!" she yelled at him.

"Well, I am damn sure I kept their client, so they can deal with it." Elliot retorted with a chuckle as he stepped inside.

Megan, put the finishing touches on her make-up, turned to face Elliot and asked, "How do I look?"

"Too good!" Elliot said as he approached carrying her briefcase.

When Elliot leaned in to give her a good luck kiss, she reached down and began to fondle his cock. "Ah shit, no fair teasing and leaving!" he moaned as she broke their embrace and headed for the door.

Megan returned exhausted to their suite a bit after 4:30. Charlie, was a sharp old man with a full grasp of his business empire. He had grilled her over the numbers for hours. All she wanted was a stiff drink and a relaxing dip in the pool.

She saw Elliot sitting outside at the table, dressed in a button-down shirt and his swim suit. He was staring at his laptop obviously in a zoom meeting. She looked closely at how the camera was angled and smiled to herself.

Megan stripped, pouring herself that stiff drink, her favorite a rum and coke. She knew there was a very small chance based on where Elliot was sitting if someone looked closely, they might see her. It was very daring for her and it excited her. She slowly began to dress, if you could call it dressing. She couldn't believe how tiny the swimsuit was that Elliot had picked out for their private pool. It was a dark blue one-piece string-kini, it left little to the imagination. Taking a deep breath, she slid open the door and stepped outside.

Elliot's eyes lit up as he saw her. She blew him a kiss and waded into the pool.

A few minutes later she heard his laptop close and him moving through the water to join her. Elliot wrapped his arms around her and began to kiss her neck. She could feel his cock hardening through his swimsuit. She was surprised he still had it on.

His hands began to find her breast pinching and squeezing, the thin material of the laughably small swimsuit offering no cover or protection. Her nipples were quickly hardening. His right hand began to move down her body following the string, to her barely covered smooth mound.

Megan's heart began to beat faster, his hands felt so good. The relaxing effect of the stiff drink coursing through her body. She felt lost in a Caribbean dream, the loud blare of her work phone jarred her back to reality.

"Let it go to voice mail." Elliot whispered in her ear.

She pushed him away, as much as she wanted to stay in the pool with him, it was work and work was paying for their stay.

Elliot watched her beautiful ass, the small blue string parting her cheeks covering nothing, as she climbed out of the pool and entered their suite. He pushed off his swimsuit and followed her.

Megan answered her phone, watching as Elliot climbed from the water, his now full erection leading the way as he walked toward her with an evil grin. The blood left Megan's face, a look of shock and horror left in its place.

"Yes, I'll hold." she said her voice shaking. Waving her hand in panic as Elliot approached.

"Hello, sir." she replied to the Regional Vice President who was on the other end of the phone. She listened intently as the blood returned to her face and she began to relax.

"Thank you, Sir. You're welcome, Sir." Her voice becoming more confident.

"We would like that very much." now smiling she responded.

"I look forward to it Jim, thank you and enjoy your weekend as well." she said as she hung up the phone.

Elliot had watched her intently as he dried off, his once hard cock was now flaccid. "Who the hell was that?" he asked.

"It was Jim Reynolds, the Regional Vice President." She said with a smile. "Charlie called him, and he was extremely happy with us! The Firm is extending our trip and paying for it. We don't go home till next Saturday."

She paused for effect and then shouted gleefully as she jumped up and down. "He asked me to call him Jim...He asked me to call him Jim... He is taking me to lunch too! The Regional VP asked me to call him by name!"

Elliot pulled her into a deep hug and held her, "I'm so proud of you! I love you!" he whispered. Though he was naked and she was practically as well, this was an embrace of love and joy, their previous foreplay forgotten in Elliot's mind. He was proud of his wife and knew this was a big moment in her career.

Megan, however had not forgotten, the stress and now excitement had her horny. She dropped her hands from his back, and began to squeeze his ass. With her mouth she began to kiss his neck.

Elliot had released his embrace and was gently pulling the strings of the skimpy one piece from her body. Her breast now fully exposed he began to knead them gently at first, then with more force as she began to purr.

One of Megan's hands moved below Elliot's now hard cock, cradling and fondling his ball's. Elliot's body stiffened at her touch, his hands dropped from her breast, his head rolled back. Megan sat down in the chair, her hand never leaving his balls as she began to guide him to her mouth. She began teasing just his tip. Slowly she began to take him more deeply, a slow steady pace, one hand caressing his balls, the other grabbing his ass.

Elliot wasn't sure if this was foreplay or if she was going to take him all the way. Damn it felt good. "Oh fuck! Damn please don't stop!" he hoarsely moaned.

Megan responded by increasing the pressure on his balls, and pulling his ass toward her forcing him deeper into her mouth.

She slowly pulled her mouth back his length till she held just the very tip at her lips. Elliot felt the hand on his ass tense as she looked him in the eyes and opened her mouth. She was going to try and deep throat him and wanted to look him in the eyes while she did so.

A knock on the door and a woman's voice rang out, "Room service."

Elliot and Megan looked blankly at one another; they hadn't ordered room service. Elliot pointed to his bulging cock; he wasn't getting the door. Megan laughed and motioned him to the bathroom as she slipped on a robe.

After hearing the wait staff leave; Elliot stepped from the bathroom, his cock still hard and a look of desperation on his face. Megan was holding a card standing over the spread before them. There was fresh fruit, jumbo shrimp, and beef kabobs on a bed of rice. Also, an expensive looking bottle of wine and bottle of Buffalo Trace. She handed the note to Elliot, a puzzled look on her face.

"Thank you for the wonderful evening and work. Dinner Thursday night, we will discuss Africa this summer! Yours, Charlie."

Elliot laughed, "Holy shit he was serious!" however, Elliot's mind was not thinking about the meal or Africa, he was hungry for one thing and one thing only.

He slid the robe from Megan's shoulders. He wasted no time enveloping her left breast with his mouth. She shuddered from the sudden touch and the wet warmth now dancing across her nipples. Elliot gently led her towards the bed and laid her down. He crawled up beside her. His mouth bounced from breast to breast. His passion mounting, his touch more urgent, he wanted her, he was tired of the teasing.

Megan's body began to tremble, his touch was firm, his kisses deep. His hands moving across her exposed flesh. At last, a hand began to play between her legs. His fingers parting her, exploring her. She tried to reach for him, only to have him change positions lifting her arms above her head and holding them there with one hand. His mouth now gently biting down and sucking on a nipple as his other hand slid back and forth across her clit.

Elliot was going to take her, and she was going to let him. She closed her eyes relaxed her arms and spread her legs wider surrendering fully to him. He moved from her, crawling off the bed and kneeling on the floor between her legs. He pulled her by the hips till she was at the edge of the bed.

She could feel his hot breath just inches from her wanting sex. She bucked her hips into him in hopes that he would begin.

He kissed her inner thigh moving closer and closer to her treasure. Megan was squirming and trembling at his touch. At last, she felt his tongue as he began to part her folds. "Yes! Oh god don't stop." she moaned. He didn't. Elliot dove deeper into her, then moving up he began to settle on her clit. He wasn't teasing, he was dedicated to pleasing.

It felt as if all his passion and energy was traveling from the tip of his tongue to the center of her soul. She could feel an orgasm calling her, a long-lost friend coming ever closer. One hand released her hip and began to pinch her nipples as the other moved and began to grasp and squeeze her ass. The orgasm's call became louder, closer more urgent. She could feel it building it was no longer lost, it was right there pounding on the door waiting to flood her body with electricity.

The hand on her ass moved and a finger slid inside her, tickling her g-spot as he sucked her clit. The door gave way, the orgasm flooded over her.

"OHHH! FUUCCKK MEEE!" she yelled not caring if anyone heard. Every muscle in her body clinching down, the walls of her pussy trying to crush his invading finger, her thighs squeezing his head like a vice. "Oh god, don't stop...No Stop! Stop!" she wailed as her body convulsed.

Elliot stood up grabbing her legs and pushing them down on her chest, her exposed bald pussy dripping and waiting. He lined himself up and plunged into her. The built-up tension, the stress, the teasing, had his body wanting a release. He thrust himself into her time and again.

She wailed in pleasure, his hands holding her, his thick cock filling her. Each stroke was harder, faster deeper. He was relentless his passion for her boiling over. Her friendly orgasm didn't just break down the door, no this time it exploded through the door, as another wave of pleasure rocked her soul. "Holy shit! Oh shit! Oh fuuuuuuuccccc...." she cried as she began to moan aloud.

Her body shook in ecstasy, her senses were going numb, the waves of passion flooding her, filling her. And yet he didn't stop! Another wave of explosion erupted from her core and shook her to the very foundation.

"Aaahhh fuck YEEESSS!" Elliot screamed and she felt his release. With each spurt he thrust harder, and grunted louder. At last, he released her legs and fell on the bed beside her. They lay naked and exhausted each gently holding the other.

After a time, they broke their embrace; Megan threw on a robe and headed for the patio as Elliot hopped into the shower. A few minutes later he too stepped out into the warm tropical night, he brought the room service with him.

She was annoyed he was outside naked again; afraid he would be seen but said nothing. She was too satisfied and hungry to fight. They ate the food, sipped their drinks and smoked well into the morning.

The next day Megan awoke to an empty bed, she looked at her phone it was 1:00 p.m. had she really slept that late? Where the fuck was Elliot? Then she saw the note pasted to the TV. 'Gone to get you breakfast sleepy head. love you.'

Megan couldn't believe she had passed out and slept that long naked; while Elliot often slept naked Megan rarely did. She headed to the shower, and relished in the warm water and warm air of the enclosed open-air shower. As she dried off, she heard the door open and Elliot call out to her. "Be there in a sec." she yelled as she pulled on her shorts.

Elliot had found them a breakfast, croissants more fresh fruit and thank God coffee. She realized just how hungry she was and sat down to eat.

"Since we aren't leaving for a week, I texted Mark and Scott. They will take care of the ranch." Elliot said between bites.

"Oh good, I was so excited about Jim's call, and um well what you did to me last night I didn't even think about the boys needing to watch the ranch longer." Megan replied, a mixture of relief and satisfaction in her voice.

"I also booked us some excursions to fill the time." Elliot said rather excitedly.

"Like what?" Megan asked curiously.

"A dune buggy ride tomorrow here in the Negril. Then Tuesday the jungle cruise into the center of the island and Wednesday well umm, I was thinking we could head to the beach on the south end of the property."

"I wished we had done the jungle cruise last year; glad you booked it." Megan replied before taking a sip of coffee.

"Thursday is horseback riding, dinner with Charlie and Friday I guess we can hang here or at the big pool." Elliot explained.

"Wait a minute. Isn't that south beach the nude beach?" she asked accusingly.

Sheepishly he responded, "um yeah that's the one."

"I AM NOT GETTING NAKED IN PUBLIC!" she yelled at him.

"I know." he sighed. "But I have always wanted to go to one."

"Fine." she said as she glared at him.

They spent the rest of the day hanging out at the pool and on the beach enjoying the live entertainment, good food and yes of course the free booze. They had enjoyed a fine dinner in the steak house, sitting by the window they were able to watch the beautiful ocean sunset. Exhausted and with Megan a bit tipsy they returned to their room, and though he wanted to make love, she promptly fell asleep.

The dune buggy ride was a different and enjoyable excursion. Since they each had their own buggy Megan made sure to tease Elliot. Not by accident she had worn a front clasp bra, and a form fitting T-shirt. During the ride she had unhooked the bra, leaving her ample breasts free to bounce and jiggle over the bumpy terrain.

Elliot was happily not happy, the distraction made it hard for him to focus. The day went by quickly and all too soon she was buttoned back up and they were boarding the bus and back to the resort. They had met a few other couples that day and agreed to meet up at a poolside bar for drinks.

Elliot had convinced Megan to wear a bikini. It was the first time she had worn a two piece in public since her youth. It had taken a few drinks to get her to agree. They met the other couples by the pool; they all talked, laughed and yes, they drank the free booze that never seemed to end. When the pool closed all the couples agreed to meet for a late dinner in the large buffet restaurant.

The options of food seemed endless and the booze flowed freely. The couples laughed, shared and exchanged stories of children, careers and travel. They all laughed and drank well into the night.

"The Blackburn's were a really nice couple." Megan said as she collapsed on the bed.

Elliot laughed hard and smiled at her. "You didn't pick up on it?"

"Pick up on what?"

"Of course they were being nice, they are swingers, and he wanted you!"

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Megan yelled. "What did you say?"

"I firmly told him we were not!" was Elliot's reply.

She could sense that his response had been more of a threat, than a simple no. After 26 years together she knew he was fiercely protective.

Moving passed the conversation, they moved out to the patio. The rhythmic sounds of the ocean began to gently lull a tipsy Megan to sleep. Elliot sighed; two nights in a row she had been just a bit too tipsy to make love. He stripped, grabbed a smoke, poured a glass of whiskey and waded into the pool.

theGaiJin
theGaiJin
13 Followers