Caribbean Passion Ch. 08

Story Info
Lucia gets a massage from the skinny dude.
1.1k words
3.69
3.2k
1
0

Part 8 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the following evening, at about seven o'clock.

As the cruise ship "SS Oceanwave" glided through the deep blue waters of the Sargasso Sea between Florida and the Bahamas, Edward made his way downstairs to the lowest deck, to meet Lucia at the appointed hour.

He knocked on the door and was invited into a busy scene inside her cabin. Three other Latinas, Marcia, Carmen and Estella, of similar but slightly lesser beauty were talking excitedly on the bed opposite. The Social Hostess was wearing a short skirt and denim jacket, under which she had on a white blouse, unbuttoned but with the ends casually tied in a lazy knot at her waist, which allowed a peekaboo glimpse of black bra, revealing a moderate cleavage and the bronzed outline of her breasts. Her long, brown hair was tied up in a bun and her oval face was made up with just a hint of mascara and a dark shade of pink lipstick. She was evidently in the middle of a conversation with the other girls because she immediately said, "So where did you go after I saw you with that other guy?"

"Oh, well, we were talking for a while and he took me off to the Lido, where we made out."

"Was he any good?" asked Estella.

"Average -- nothing special. Who did you meet?"

"Just some boring older guy. He had no chance. I did see this dark, tall guy in the lounge who looked OK."

"Oh, me, too", said Carmen. "He was HAWT. I don't know why you didn't take a chance."

Lucia sniffed. "HUH! Because the Captain called me up to go and talk with this old, rich couple upstairs!" The girls laughed. She turned to Edward. "Edward, sit down on the bed. Are you ready?"

Edward answered, "Er, yeah, sure. Whenever you are."

"OK, let's do it. Don't worry about these girls. They're just here to have fun and hang out." She laid down on her bed face-down.

So Edward began. As is normal with massage, he started with her back. He wasn't sure what she was expecting, so he just started immediately, kneading her shoulder blades. After a few seconds, she spoke.

"Well, I'll just take this jacket off, that'll be easier."

"OK, whatever."

She took it off and laid it down on a chair between the beds. Edward continued massaging her back, using firm, kneading motions and moving slowly down her back. He felt her relax as she continued talking with the other women. She said it felt good. This went on for about five minutes or so, until Edward decided that he would need to loosen up her muscles lower to get any further. He completely avoided her butt and the area of legs covered by her short skirt. He started on her calves, using long strokes from her ankles to the back of her knees. She seemed fine with that, so he began on the lower end of her thighs. He continued doing this until that area felt more relaxed. No way was he going to going to go any further -- he felt scared to do that. He was afraid to offend her -- after all, it was covered for a reason. Anyway, she seemed happy with where Edward was, so he remained there for some time. He was about to return to her back to do more, when suddenly she announced --

"You know, you can do the rest, it's OK." She wriggled out of her skirt somehow, revealing the rest of her thighs and the smooth curve of her butt, framed by her panties.

"That's very good of you," Edward replied, politely. He couldn't believe that she had decided this -- it was his first time doing a full-body massage and especially with a woman so beautiful as her. He looked down at the sight. She looked amazing. An intense physical desire swept through him, as he resumed working her thighs. The temptation to enjoy the feel of her legs assailed him. Before he even realised he had thought that, the temptation had communicated itself through his hands and she noticed. Edward felt her legs stiffen and her muscles tighten. He got back under control and resumed normal massage. He was here to relax her, not tighten her up, stupid!

Edward felt scared that he had blown it. He looked up at her face. Surprisingly, she looked normal. Her friends had also noticed but they were continuing to talk, pretending that they hadn't seen.

Edward felt annoyed with himself. GET ON WITH THE JOB, he thought. He wasn't here for this. Presently, he returned his attention to her back. This time Edward was more careful. He put his full concentration on what he was doing. He couldn't afford to let that happen again. He massaged normally for a further two minutes. The Social Hostess continued relaxing. She looked like she was thinking about something.

"Here, let me help you," she said, suddenly removing her blouse.

Huh? "Er, no, it's OK, you don't need to do that," Edward blustered, remembering how he had already messed up. She looked back at him and smiled. Suddenly, he felt reassured. She didn't mind. He continued massaging her back. Once again, the temptation to enjoy the feel of her skin rose up inside him. He didn't want it to transmit to his hands. FOCUS, FOCUS, he thought, as he continued. He had a feeling she had felt that, too but she affected not to notice.

Edward remembered her smile. It meant she had liked what he was doing. Well, in that case, he should continue doing it. Why did he keep getting distracted? If she's happy, give her what she wants! So, feeling more resolute, he ran his hands up her back as he worked her muscles near her spine.

"Mmmm," she murmured. Edward felt encouraged. Actually, he liked this girl a lot, he decided. She's great! He felt warm towards her and felt a strong desire for service.

"It's getting in the way, isn't it?" she remarked.

"Er -- what is?" Edward asked.

Still face-down, she unclipped her bra. The straps fell back flat on the bed. "There," she smiled.

Edward's hands now moved the full length of her back. Her body relaxed as he kneaded the smooth muscles. She was gorgeous -- and she knew it. Now he felt more confident. He didn't have to worry. He just concentrated on giving her what she wanted.

Immediately, she reacted. "Wow, this is great," she said. Edward smiled. Presently, she turned and said, "Just do the sides, too, would you?"

"OK," I replied. His hands glided up the sides of her body. His fingertips accidentally brushed past the beginning of her breast tissue on the underside. She didn't flinch. He continued.

Finally, time was up. She had to get ready for the Captain's Dinner. She smiled and said, "Thanks, Edward, that was great."

He felt happy. "No problem. If you need me to do any more, I can."

"Sure. I'm free Thursday night. Come back then."

Edward smiled. "OK, I will."

And he did.