All Comments on 'Caribbean Reign Ch. 25-26'

by emmaxin

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Totally digging Isabel! And waiting with abated breath for next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the unexpected twist on relationship with Benjamin.

And it's hilarious that Catherine is packing a pistol under her skirts - "Good, let them worry about their own safety for once." LOL!!!

emmaxinemmaxinover 2 years agoAuthor

Just think about what's happened to her in the story so far. Of course, she's packing ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I just ran across this series and am really liking it. As per a comment from earlier chapter, I also did not particularly care for Rafael's character initially, but stuck through it as I saw your kind reply to that comment. I am now in 'Rafa's" court and rooting for him. The one thing I would like to provide feedback on is that some of these chapters are very short and if you would perhaps consider longer posts in future.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 2 years ago

Really a very nice and interesting story. Good writing style too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Outstanding!

I have to say I love the inner monologue….“Any hope of de-escalation dies with these two idiots.”

This is a real pleasure to read, all of the drama!

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wholeheartedly agree with previous comment re brilliant inner monologue - I couldn't help but smile as I read it. 5 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useremmaxin@emmaxin
Big sucker for historical enemies-to-lovers romances so I figured I'd write one. Posting the whole thing here, but if you can't wait to read it, check it out on Amazon: https://amzn.to/3myNQ1d

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES