Caring for Carrie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Dad)

Carrie looked nervous. "Okay."

I took a few moments to gather my thoughts.

"Before we take this any further," I began, "I need to know what you're really thinking, feeling. What your motives are. Not your physical feelings, those are obvious. But emotionally. Because if this is simply some effort on your part to replace your mother, be a stand-in for her, out of some sense of pity for me, or guilt about..."

"It's not," Carrie interjected. "I mean yes, I know I remind you of her, and that's part of what you're feeling towards me. But I don't feel guilty or ashamed about it. And while I wish you had someone in your life to share your needs with, I don't pity you. I just..."

Her voice trailed off. Taking a deep breath, she sighed. "I don't know what this is, Dad. I just know I have...feelings, desires. And I feel safe exploring them with you. Safer than I've ever felt with the guys I've dated. Because I trust you, and I love you."

"I love you too, kiddo," I said. Then, shaking my head with a small chuckle, "I don't know what this is either. I suppose a psychiatrist would have a field day trying to analyze us. I'm sure they'd call it misplaced feelings due to the mutual trauma of losing a wife and mother. You, wanting to be your mother for me; me, wanting you to be her. Something like that. I just don't want you looking back on this years from now with regrets, or affecting your ability to find someone, you know, not blood related to be intimate with, share yourself with."

Carrie smiled. "There might be something to that whole 'substitute mother' thing I suppose. Part of me does feel some of that, I won't lie. But I don't think that's a bad thing. And I know it's not my only reason for wanting this between us."

"So I guess we need to decide what 'THIS' is going to be, then," I said. "How far it goes. What boundaries we set. Because I know the further this goes, the more I'll want. But I also don't want anything unless I'm sure you're okay with it. Does that make sense?"

Carrie nodded. "It does. And that's part of why I want to explore things with you. Because I know you'll respect my boundaries. Won't rush me into anything I'm not ready for yet."

"This may be a bit embarrassing for you," I said, "but I need to know before we do, well, anything else. You told me before you've given some handjobs. What else have you done with your boyfriends?"

Carrie turned red. "Not...not much else, really. We made out a lot. Sometimes I'd let them feel my boobs. Usually while I jerked them off. But that's it. And only a couple of times."

"So no one has ever touched you...more intimately?" I asked, my heart racing.

"No," Carrie whispered.

"And you want me to do it, to be your first?"

Carrie looked up, meeting my eyes. "Yes."

"Okay, princess," I smiled reassuringly. "Just know: if at any time you feel uncomfortable, change your mind, just tell me. If I ask you to do something you're not ready for, tell me. I won't get angry, I won't be upset. Promise me, okay?"

"I promise," Carrie affirmed. "And I'll start by saying I'm...not ready for sex. Not yet. Especially not with these stupid casts on. But I'm...open to suggestions, otherwise."

I hadn't even considered taking my daughter's virginity. Fantasized about it recently, sure. But I honestly never thought it was on the list of possibilities.

And it wasn't. At least for the moment, anyway. IF that were to happen, I agreed it should wait until she was fully healed for her to have a proper first time experience.

For now, as she said, there were other things we could do.

"Well let's start by getting those shorts off." Carrie's face lit up with excitement.

I pulled them off slowly, working them over her casts. They were warm and still damp with her sweat and arousal.

I gazed at the damp spot in the crotch longingly. "Do you...would you mind if..." I struggled to find my voice.

Carrie looked quizzical. "Mind what? Just say it, Dad."

"I just really...it's been such a long time since I've... oh, fuck it. Would you feel uncomfortable if I smelled these?"

Carrie looked confused, then her eyes went wide as she finally understood the strange request.

"Ah. I get it," she grinned. "Didn't realize you were so kinky, Daddy."

"It's not that kinky," I shrugged. "Most men truly enjoy the scent of...a woman. We just don't talk about it much."

"Well now I'm really curious to see what you think," said Carrie, nodding her approval.

I brought the shorts to my nose and breathed her in, my senses immediately flooded with a variety of scents. The first to hit me was the sharp smell of fresh sweat, not pungent but salty and tangy, like the ocean on a hot summer day.

Inhaling deeper, I found her distinct feminine fragrance, the musky scent only found in one place. My pulse quickened from the tantalizing odor.

"So I take it you like it?" Carrie's voice broke my trance. She was sitting up on the headboard, a vision of beauty in her naked splendor. A crooked grin twisted her lips, and her eyes gleamed as they fixed on my erection, currently trying to escape the confines of my sweatpants.

I flushed, gave her a slightly embarrassed smile, and nodded. "You smell lovely."

Carrie blushed a little, but her grin remained. I couldn't help but trace her body with my eyes as I again sniffed her shorts, especially that special place between her legs that had produced the aroma currently sending a rush of endorphins through me.

Carrie saw me looking. "Do you..." She hesitated. It seemed that despite our talk, we both were still struggling with the idea of speaking our desires. "Do you want to smell me...up close?"

"God, I would love to." Climbing on to the bed, I positioned myself between her legs, helping her open them still wider. I watched Carrie's face as I moved in closer, and saw only approval and excitement. I gave her a smile, then fixed my eyes, and my nose, on her prize.

I'd seen Carrie's pussy several times already now, but never this close, this intimate. Unable to groom herself since the accident, I could see the fine wisps of blonde hair starting to grow back in over her vulva, matching the more full patch she'd left over her puffy pubic mound. Reading my thoughts, I heard Carrie say, "It's been awhile since my last waxing, I probably need a trim down there."

"It's beautiful, princess," I said. And it was. I hadn't been this close to a woman since Shelle passed. I intended to savor the moment.

Her labia were glistening with a creamy sheen, slick and bubbly. I watched, fascinated, as a drop of her honey ran slowly down into the valley between her ass cheeks and disappeared.

Her scent was already in my nose but I inhaled deeply, wanting more. The intoxicating fragrance brought my memories rushing back; memories of Shelle, the first time I fingered her that night after the prom. How the touch and smell of her had made my cock throb to almost bursting, and how quickly Shelle had caused it to boil over to eruption with a few quick strokes.

My cock remembered too, and was currently swelling with the same needy urgency, dripping precum into my increasingly uncomfortable shorts.

It was simply too intense. I had to move away, not trusting myself not to simply dive in nose first and feast on her tender young virgin flesh.

I sat up quickly, shaking my head clear. Carrie was staring at me wordlessly.

"That was...you're so...whew," I stumbled, trying to compose myself.

Carrie was unusually quiet, but her face spoke volumes as to her arousal and need.

Not wanting to make her wait any longer, I lay down close beside her. "Just relax, princess," I spoke softly into her ear, "Daddy's going to take good care of you."

--------------------------------------------------

(Carrie)

My body shivered as his deep voice entered my ear. His hand found my cheek, cupping it softly, turning my face towards his.

Then his lips met mine, kissing me so tenderly, so gently, I couldn't contain my moans. I broke the kiss with a gasp. "Oh, God, Daddy..."

His hand moved from my face down behind my ear, his fingers light against my skin as he stroked it.

My breaths became heavier, my heart racing. He wasn't even touching my body yet, but it was already the most intimate experience I'd ever had. His love and care were evident in the way he touched me, his hand now slipping lower, down my neck to my shoulder, then across the top of my chest.

"Daddy, you're torturing me," I pleaded, desperate for him to continue lower.

His breath was warm in my ear as he laughed. "Don't rush things, princess. I promise you, it will be worth the wait."

His hand continued its gentle glide along my chest, then moved to the valley of my cleavage, up and down between my breasts. My nipples were already hard and swollen, and when his fingers finally found them, brushing over one and then the other, I cried out with pleasure.

My boyfriends had merely groped my breasts; clumsy, awkward fumblings while I stroked their cocks, not really caring if I enjoyed their touch, merely using them to heighten their own pleasure.

Daddy's touch was so different. And so much more experienced. He took his time, moving between each breast with a graceful ease, alternating between firm but gentle squeezes and light, almost feathery touches.

My hips were bucking uncontrollably as my breath hitched in my lungs. The shimmering sensations Daddy brought to my nipples traveled in glowing waves through my body, downwards, like electricity through a wire, directly into my pulsing clit. I could feel my orgasm building.

I closed my eyes, letting the waves of it flow through me. It was a completely different orgasm than the ones I was used to from my vibrator, less intense in a way, but just as pleasurable. I moaned and groaned my approval as my body trembled with it, Daddy continuing his delicate movements until he felt me finally relax, the orgasm having run its course.

He moved his hand away. I already missed it. "You doing okay so far, princess?" He was leaning up, looking into my eyes.

"Yes, Daddy," I purred. "That was incredible."

"Take a moment, just breathe," he coaxed. "When you're ready, we'll continue."

I closed my eyes and took several relaxing breaths. Every nerve ending in my body felt heightened. I could feel the cool air against my still sweaty skin, along with the warmth emanating from Daddy, laying so close beside me.

I could also feel something poking at my hip.

"You may as well take those off," I said, opening my eyes. "That can't be very comfortable for you. Besides, I like seeing it," I finished with a naughty grin.

Dad rolled over and slipped his shorts off, kicking them to the floor. His cock sprung free, hard and throbbing and beautiful.

I'd seen lots of dicks in porn, but only two in real life; neither as big or thick. Dad's reached beyond his bellybutton, the tip of it bouncing against his stomach as it pulsed with a life all its own.

The vein running up the length of his shaft was swollen, adding a texture to it that I instinctively knew would feel incredible if it ever found its way inside me.

I admired his perfectly proportioned head, with its well rounded edges, imagining how it would feel as it first parted, then pushed past my labia and stretched out my pussy.

The only thing that kept me from begging him to fuck me right then and now was knowing I wouldn't truly be able to enjoy it, to fully be able participate in the experience without discomfort, until these casts were off and I was completely healed.

Dad saw me looking, and smiled. I returned it. "Mom must have been very happy the first time she saw that," I giggled.

Dad's grin broke wider. "She never complained about it, at least to me."

"Can I touch it?" I asked breathlessly.

-----------------------------------------------------

(Dad)

I was surprised by her request, although I suppose I shouldn't have been. "Sure, I guess. Why not at this point?"

Carrie had to shift herself a bit to get her arm over me as I lay back beside her. The cast made it impossible for her to grip it of course. But she could run her fingers along it, starting at the bottom, tracing their way up the shaft over my thick, pulsing vein to the sensitive spot just under the head, then up and around the ridge, ending at the tip, slick with precum.

She repeated this motion several times, my cock twitching under her fingers as I groaned. "Jesus, that feels good!"

"I wish I could do more," Carrie sighed.

I had to laugh. "Honestly, I'm so worked up right now, it wouldn't take much."

"Can I try?" The mix of innocence and lust in her voice again reminded me of her mother. That night of the prom, in the backseat of my car, the windows steamed with moisture.

Shelle hadn't exactly been demure, her hands wandering as furiously and greedily as mine had been.

But when she finished unzipping my pants and pulling my cock out of my boxers, she suddenly looked shy. Not out of any change in desire. Her want was obvious. But now facing her first penis, she was simply unsure how to proceed. "You'll need to show me what to do," she'd whispered in the same breathy tones Carrie just did.

And of course I had. And as a young man often will on his first time with a woman, I popped my load rather quickly, sending howls of pleasure through me and fits of giggles through Shelle.

Carrie had already given a few handjobs from what she'd told me. But with her hand in the cast, she'd be unable to perform it in the traditional way.

The mere touch of her fingers along it did indeed get me incredibly aroused. Taking the baby oil, I poured a small amount into my hand, then worked it into my shaft and head. I then guided Carrie's hand back to my lap.

She rested the weight of her hand just above my thigh, allowing her fingers to once again explore my cock, the oil now allowing them to travel its length with less friction.

Carrie found a gentle, steady rhythm, gliding her silky fingers back and forth, making sure to graze both my balls and the tip on each and every pass.

My cock bounced repeatedly, jumping every time Carrie's fingers completed an upstroke.

I started to shake uncontrollably. It wouldn't be long.

Sensing my pending orgasm, Carrie increased her speed, pushing my cock down against my stomach, increasing the stimulation. "That's it, Daddy," she purred. "Let it out. Cum for me."

Her voice in my ear was like magic, a spell cast that I could not disobey. Straining to its full length, my cock arched upwards as the first jet of cum burst out like a geyser, hitting my neck and chest.

Several more blasts fired their way out of my swollen glans, coating my stomach and dripping down onto the oil stained sheets.

My eyes had remained closed throughout my climax, my head tossed back as my growls of pleasure filled the room.

When the waves after intense waves of pleasure finally finished flowing through me, I opened my eyes to find Carrie staring at me. Again I saw Shelle in her look of absolute joy and pride.

"I take it I did good?" Carrie grinned wickedly.

"Jesus fucking Christ, " I swore, "you have no idea! That was...wow."

Carrie laughed, then turned serious. "Well, you have no idea how much doing that turned ME on. You're not going to leave me hanging, are you? I need you to make me cum again," she pleaded.

It's crazy how history repeats itself. When Shelle had finished cleaning up from the handjob she'd given me, she'd begged me to finger her again. And of course I did, although now it was her guiding me in what to do.

All these years later, I no longer needed instruction on how to please a woman, of course.

Quickly, I wiped myself down with some tissues from the nightstand, then again lay beside Carrie.

Placing my hand on her thigh, I slowly eased it upwards. "Don't worry, princess," I intoned in her ear, "I know what you need."

-----------------------------------------------------

(Carrie)

I shivered as Daddy's hand moved up my thigh, finding the inner crease of my leg and rubbing it firmly.

"Don't fucking torture me again, Daddy," I cried. "I don't think I can take it."

He relented, and suddenly his hand was over me, his palm pressed against my pubic mound, his fingers over my vulva.

I was soaking wet already, but as his fingers started to move, slowly, side to side, flicking my protruding labia back and forth, I felt myself gush still more. "Oh, FUCK!"

Daddy continued this motion repeatedly, his palm pressed down against my mound causing my clit to throb, and now I was moaning loudly. "Oh my God, oh my god..."

His pattern changed and now his fingers were sliding up and down along my swollen pussy lips, parting them, teasing the entrance to my vagina.

"You're still intact," he said, more a statement than a question. I could only nod in answer. "I won't push too deep, then. We'll save that for...another time."

With that I felt his fingertips penetrate me. He didn't go far, just past his fingernails from what I could tell, but it sent shockwaves through my body.

Masturbation was one thing; my vibrator another. But to have him touching me, being inside me, even just a little...it was like nothing I'd ever felt before.

Then his fingers started to move, in and out. I could feel my tight hole stretching and relaxing on every gentle thrust.

His palm was now lower, directly over my clit, and as his hand moved he was also pressing down then releasing, over and over in time with his fingers.

I couldn't even form words. All I could do was squeal and moan, louder and louder as I felt the waves building in me, signaling orgasm.

His pace never changed as my hips bucked, meeting his movements, increasing the pleasure still more.

My climax hit me like a lightning bolt. I could feel my juices gush under Daddy's hand as I screamed and twisted in orgasmic bliss.

Instinctively sensing that I was now overly sensitive, Daddy ceased his movements and pulled his hand away.

I sat shaking for several moments. Opening my eyes, I saw Daddy looking at me. He was licking my cream off his fingers with a satisfied grin.

As incredible as that orgasm was, my clit was still throbbing. "Daddy, that was amazing. But I still need one more."

"Of course you do," he laughed. "Just like your mother."

Without waiting for instructions, he again moved his hand to my eager pussy.

Scooping up my cream, he rolled it around with his fingers a bit, then slid them up to my clit, parting the surrounding hood.

He began rubbing it in circles, slowly but with ever increasing speed, pausing only to gather more lubrication from my dripping cunt, coating his fingers before returning their attention to my hard, swollen button.

"Oh, fuck, Daddy, oh fuck yes, just like that, oh God yes, faster, go faster, I'm almost...oh, oh....fffffuck...!"

Again I wailed as the orgasm shook me, a mix of pleasure and pain from the pressure I was putting on my legs as my body reacted with an uncontrollable arch of my back and lifting of my hips.

"Enough," I cried out desperately, "I can't..take...anymore!"

Daddy stopped his movements but let his hand linger over my hot cunt for a few moments as I finished recovering. Then carefully, he removed it, sliding it up my stomach to my breasts, cupping each one lightly before finding my face and caressing my cheek.

My eyes met his. "Daddy, I..."

Before I could continue, he swooped in, his lips finding mine. We kissed passionately, our tongues dancing together playfully.

Daddy finally broke the kiss, his face still close to mine. "I love you, princess. You okay?"

"I am, Daddy," I nodded with a smile. "And I love you, too. So much."

He returned my smile, then kissed my nose. "That's my girl."