All Comments on 'Caring for Carrie'

by Djmac1031

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
YaBoiBigChungus7YaBoiBigChungus7over 2 years ago

If you do eventually decide to continue please do this story is great the writing, story length, everything.

nomad14905nomad14905over 2 years ago

What a beautiful story. Thank you.

Djmac1031Djmac1031over 2 years agoAuthor

@ YaBoiBigChungus7: I'm not completely dismissing the idea of a sequel. But I've often promised follow ups to other stories then never got to them. So I didn't wanna do that here.

I may get to it eventually. I may not lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is perfection.

MoondancertxMoondancertxover 2 years ago

Well written, sensual and within the possibility of a real family situation. I hope you decide to keep the story going and add in her girlfriend as a full participant.

coffeebean8516coffeebean8516over 2 years ago

Outstanding and I definitely want a Part 2.

sargedog1sargedog1over 2 years ago

Top marks. The story has all the components and more to leave a reader bursting for me. I myself had to put it down this morning but left it up so I wouldn't miss finishing it tonight. Something I never have done with a story on Literotica ever before. I greatly understand the effort involved in creating such a work. So if indeed it ends here, that will be okay. However, should the young lady heal, and return home for break or what have you to find daddy. Showing him how much more like her mother she's grown to be in her fantasies and kinks. maybe a few ideas from fans could inspire you or even a colaboration to whip up an even more tantalizing tale.

sargedog1sargedog1over 2 years ago

On a side note. The juxtaposition of this story vs the normal mom son stepmom narrative combined with the fact I'm a widow myself of a loss to cancer brought my attention to the story. Somehow an intertwined ghost spirit of mom tale could fuel the next chapters.

YampowerYampowerover 2 years ago

Truly beautiful story so well written and so believable

Hope to see a follow up to it one day and see where it goes had me hooked n turned on all the way thorough

justins961justins961over 2 years ago

Great story. Interesting battle between conflicting feelings. You handled it very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Next chapter please this is beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Need a part two-so similar to my life and lost wife....

twizzlers4youtwizzlers4youabout 2 years ago

i wish there was a part 2!

JuanaSalsaJuanaSalsaabout 2 years ago

This was such a well-written exploration of the compulsion to succumb to dark desire. I loved every word of it. I've tried reading several stories today but this is the first one that grabbed my attention and kept it until the end. Thank you!

GoosebumpgiverGoosebumpgiverabout 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story and the way it flowed so naturally. The perfect mix of possibility and believability. great job man. Keep writing and posting when you get the chance, I love your style. Probably because I have many of the same kinks, so keep the warm panty draw full😅😂

HardBenHardBenover 1 year ago

Absolutely AWESOME story.

Great writing and pure erotic bliss. Fantastic!

kitty_katie07kitty_katie07about 1 year ago

This was weirdly sweet. I almost don't want to read the next part haha

ToughSailorToughSailor4 months ago

Great and pleasant story. Beautiful segue is defiantly you long suit . . . .

shadrachtshadracht4 months ago

Wow. What a moving and passionate story. His grief was still palpable, and as he was remembering his lost love while with his daughter, it brought a tear to the eye. "Smut" has no business being this emotional. Well done. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDjmac1031@Djmac1031
Just a guy with a vivid imagination. I've always loved reading erotic stories, figured I'd try writing my own. You'll probably start noticing my particular kinks and recurring themes as my stories progress. Conversations welcomed, feel free to leave comments or send PMs....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES