Caring for Carrie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm also a father," I snapped. "YOUR father. And no father should even THINK about his daughter...that way. Let alone do...well, anything like what you're asking me to do."

"I know," said Carrie. "You're afraid. Afraid of how your...body will react. Afraid of your thoughts. Afraid you might...enjoy it. What if I told you that it's okay? That I won't mind? That I won't think less of you for it, or..."

"You say that now, Carrie," I broke in, "but what about after? When it's done, and you're lying here awake realizing your own father just..."

"Then I'll deal with those feelings myself," Carrie said. "But you're not some perverted freak trying to molest his own daughter. I'm nineteen, I know what I'm asking, and I want this. Please?"

My eyes met hers again and my will broke. I sighed heavily, then smiled weakly. "Okay, Carrie, okay. I'll help you."

Her face lit up in a relieved smile. "Thank you, Dad."

There was an awkward silence for a few moments. Then, hesitantly, I picked up her vibrator.

It was one of those wand style vibrators with a large, bulbous head and long, slim handle. I was surprised at the size of the thing. "Jesus, Carrie, are you sure you didn't buy a jackhammer by mistake?"

Carrie laughed. "These are all the rage now, Dad. It's very...efficient at getting the job done."

I chuckled with her. "Okay, okay, no judgment. So...how do I...?"

Carrie flushed a little, but her smile remained genuine. "Well first, can you wipe it down? It fell on the floor, I don't want any lint or dirt from the carpet on my..."

"Nuff said," I cut her off. Taking one of the flushable wipes, I cleaned it as best I could.

"Now, Just hold that button down again to turn it back on," Carrie instructed. "It's got several different speeds you can cycle through by clicking the button again. But just start with the low speed first."

I turned it on, immediately feeling it shake in my hand, so much that I almost dropped it again. Despite the intensity, it was surprisingly quiet.

I looked at Carrie, questioning. Wordlessly, she slid off the blanket, then pulled her nightgown up. Parting her legs carefully, she revealed herself to me.

Then she lay back on her pillow, her eyes closed. "Now, it works best if you just put it over my..."

"I'm familiar with the spot," I laughed nervously. Taking a deep breath, I gathered my courage and slowly moved the toy into position.

Her body jumped as the head made contact with her clit. "Fuck!"

I yanked the toy away. "You okay? Did I hurt..."

"Jesus, Dad, how long has it been for you?" Carrie giggled. "No, it didn't hurt. Now put it back and just...oh, fuck, yes, right there! Now, just hold it steady and...oh, god..."

Carrie moaned and squealed as her body began to writhe.

It was a rather awkward position for me; standing beside her bed, holding her vibrator over her clit, looking down at her as she focused on the pleasure, rocking her hips slightly, lifting them to apply more pressure against the vibrating head.

The air soon became thick with her scent. My cock, already swollen, jumped in excitement as I inhaled her arousal.

I'd only been wearing my sweat shorts when I'd come into Carrie's room. Looking down, my cock was now tenting in them. I was glad Carrie's eyes were still closed so she wouldn't see her own father's erection.

Carrie's breathing became heavier. "Push the button again, turn up the speed...oh, fuck, yes, now press down harder, hold it, hold it, right there, don't move, just...oh, Jesus, I'm gonna..."

Carrie's hips bucked wildly and it was all I could do to hold the wand steady on her as she writhed in orgasm. Her whole body tensed and shook, then froze for a moment as she let out a loud wail of pleasure.

"Okay, okay," she gasped between breaths. "Take it off, it's too much, it's...no, wait, hold it, don't move, oh, fffff..."

She arched again and squealed so loud my ears hurt. I watched, fascinated, as rivulets of creamy goo dripped from her pussy, running down her ass, leaving wet stains on her sheets.

Carrie's teeth were clenched and her eyes fluttered madly as she shook from her second orgasm. Finally, she pleaded, "Okay, enough, enough. I can't...oh, wow, holy fuck..."

I removed the vibrator from her clit and turned it off, then simply stood there, watching her slowly recover from what must have been a very intense experience.

When her eyes finally opened, she looked up at me with a smile. "That was...amazing. I really needed that, thank you." All I could do was nod.

Carrie's eyes glanced downwards at me, and another giggle escaped her lips. "Looks like you enjoyed it too, Dad."

She'd seen my erection, dammit. I turned away, quickly. "Well, I'm happy you got some relief, kiddo. Now I'm gonna go before this gets any more awkward."

"Wait," called Carrie. Now what?

"Can you...you need to wash this," she said, indicating the vibrator.

Groaning inwardly, I again turned back and fetched her toy. "Just use soap and warm water," she called after me as I headed towards the bathroom.

I ran the water in the sink and was about to rinse the toy when I hesitated. Unable to help myself, I brought the head of it to my nose and inhaled. Carrie's scent was strong, powerful, intoxicating.

The tip of it was glistening with her cream and I licked at it impulsively. Her taste was musky, yet sweet. So much like her mother's.

Her mother. Fuck, what was I doing?

I washed the toy off under the hot water, removing the temptation to lick it clean.

I returned it to her room, putting it on her dresser. "Can you plug it in, please?" Carrie asked. How she could remain so casual about all this was beyond me.

I hurriedly plugged it in then gave her a quick peck on the forehead. "Love you, kiddo. Sleep well."

"Dad?" she called as I again tried to exit. Jesus, now what?

"Yes, Carrie?"

"I'm sorry about..." Her voice caught in her throat.

I again turned to face her. She looked sad. "I'm sorry if you're having regrets, Carrie. I warned you that you might. But what's done is done. Perhaps it's best we both just forget.."

"I'm not having regrets, Dad," Carrie said. "I'm just sorry for leaving you, well...that way." Her eyes again went to my erection, still poking up visibly under my shorts.

"Just forget about it and go to sleep, Carrie," I said firmly, and finally made my escape.

I collapsed on my bed, shaking with a mix of fear, horror, and, being honest, excitement.

I could make excuses all I wanted about how Carrie had insisted, but I should have had the strength to resist, to firmly say no.

Instead, I'd crossed a line a father should never even consider crossing.

I masturbated quickly to relieve the aching tension in my cock, then cleaned up my mess. But it was several hours before I finally managed to fall asleep.

*****************************************

Thankfully, the next day was Saturday. I woke up late, immediately worrying about Carrie, but found her still sleeping as well when I peeked into her room.

She was awake by the time I finished breakfast. As usual I sat with her as she ate, helping as needed, although she had more or less figured it out by this point.

We didn't discuss last evening at all, despite the presence of the vibrator, still sitting on her nightstand.

Instead, I broached a different topic. "How'd you like to get outside for a while, kiddo? It's a beautiful day, you could sit out by the pool, soak up some sun. I know you can't swim, but still, some fresh air would do you good."

"That sounds great, actually, " Carrie smiled. "Will you join me?"

I wasn't really planning on it, thinking instead I'd get a few things done around the house. But I suppose if she wanted my company, I could spend some time with her. "Sure, that would be nice," I answered.

It wasn't until we'd finished eating that I realized I'd again put myself in an awkward position.

Carrie indeed wanted to get some sun. That meant dressing her in her bikini.

Carrie seemed completely comfortable as I undressed her, not even blushing when I removed her nightgown, revealing her young nude body.

The bikini top went on easily, although I had to adjust the cups around her breasts. The bottom was only slightly more difficult, but the material was stretchy and went over the casts without much effort.

I'd seen her in this bikini multiple times, but it was only now that I realized how revealing it was. As her father, I'd mentally blocked it out. But now I was seeing her in a different way, a way I still wasn't sure I should be comfortable with.

I put my thoughts aside and wheeled her outside to the patio beside the pool.

I helped her into one of the pool chairs, then had to find a few pillows to help support her legs.

Once she was comfortable, I went back inside and put on my own bathing suit.

I'd never felt self conscious around Carrie before, but as I stepped back outside I was suddenly very aware of how little I was wearing as well.

I was about to sit in the chair beside her when Carrie spoke up. "Dad? Can you put the suntan lotion on me? I don't wanna burn."

Of course. Of course this would go there. All I'd wanted was an innocent distraction from what happened last night, yet here I was, now being put into what shouldn't be a sexual situation, yet of course would feel exactly like one.

Still, I rationalized, I couldn't let her burn now, could I?

So I took the lotion and began to apply it, starting at her face, neck and shoulders.

Carrie managed to sit up enough for me to cover her back. Her skin was so smooth and soft, and I thrilled at the feel of it despite myself.

I didn't even ask about the front, just started rubbing the lotion into her cleavage and over the exposed flesh of her breasts. I noticed her nipples poking up, and briefly wondered if it was from my touch or if they just naturally did that.

Carrie was wordless as I moved my hands down her taught firm stomach, my fingers only stopping when they reached the seam of her bikini, which sat dangerously low across the curved, fatty padding of her mound.

I ignored the soft moan Carrie let out as my hands now oiled her inner thighs, ending at the casts.

Perhaps it was just the sun, already hot and shimmering in the clear blue sky, but more likely it was my excitement at touching Carrie so intimately yet innocently in such a thorough way that had me sweating profusely.

Feeling my cock swelling in my suit, I realized it was the latter. I'd gotten turned on by the simple act of putting suntan lotion on my daughter.

I turned away from her quickly as I stood, not wanting her to see yet again how aroused her own father had gotten. "I'm gonna cool off in the pool for a bit, kiddo."

I dove in, the cool water clearing my head and calming my throbbing member.

Once I felt relaxed enough to be sure I'd no longer be sporting wood, I exited the pool, lotioned myself up, then lay in the chair beside Carrie.

"Feel better, Dad?" I wasn't quite sure how to read the smirk on her face.

"Yes, it was very...refreshing," I managed.

"Well, I'm feeling pretty hot and sticky," Carrie groaned. "Wish I could go in the pool."

"You want to head back inside?" I asked.

Carrie sighed. "No. It's nice to be out of my room, out of the house. Do you think maybe you could find a way to cool me off a bit?"

I went inside and, after a little hunting, found an empty spray bottle, filling it with cold water.

Setting the nozzle to mist, I began to spray Carrie down.

She let out a yelp as the first icy droplets landed, but soon adjusted to it.

I couldn't help but again notice how hard her nipples were, or how sheer the suit was becoming the wetter it got.

"Feeling better?" I asked once I finished misting her.

"Much," she sighed. "Thanks, Dad."

We lay quietly in the sun for a while, then Carrie spoke up again.

"So...how are you feeling about last night, Dad?" she asked softly.

"I'm trying not to think about it, kiddo," I chuckled.

"Well, I just wanted to let you know I'm still fine with it; no regrets or misgivings, okay? In fact, I was...hoping you'd be willing to, well, help me out again sometime."

I sat up, shocked and surprised. "Carrie, seriously! You know how wrong this is, right? Helping you bathe is one thing, but asking me to help you masturbate is just, so...so..."

"You enjoyed it, Dad. I know you did. It was obvious."

I remained silent, unable to deny her claim.

Carrie looked at me intently. "Remember when we had the sex talk years ago? You and Mom taught me sex was nothing to be ashamed about, but you also taught me about being careful and smart with the choices I make when I comes to sex.

"Well, I have been. You know I don't date around, or often. What you don't know is I've chosen not to have sex with just anyone. I've been focusing on preparing for college and not being distracted by boys."

My eyes met hers with surprise and wonder as she continued. "Yes, I'm still a virgin. And in no rush to lose it. But I have a high sex drive, dad. I'm horny a lot. I masturbate all the time. Does that shock you?"

"No," I managed after a moment. "No, I suppose I'm not surprised at all by that. It's perfectly natural, normal. And your mother..." I paused, not sure if I should continue, but finally finished, "your mother had a very high sex drive, too. But she also saved herself til she...well, til she met me."

Carrie gasped. "You were her first?"

I smiled. "We were each other's first. And only."

"Is that why you haven't dated anyone since she died?" Carrie asked.

I sighed. "I suppose. We really were perfect for each other. She was all I ever wanted, all I ever needed."

I proceeded to tell Carrie the full story of how Michelle and I met. Some of it she'd heard before, of course, but this time I told her just what a struggle it had been for me socially until Michelle had come along and changed everything. While leaving out the more graphic sexual details, I told her about how well we bonded, how compatible we were in everything, how we completed each other.

"So that's why you haven't seen anyone else," Carrie said when I finished. "You're afraid of interacting with other people, and afraid you'll never find anyone as good as Mom."

"I'm not AFRAID," I said defensively, "I'm just...realistic. No one I meet will live up to your mother. Plus, I'm really too old to get into the dating game. I don't even know how, honestly. I never had to."

Carrie gave a sad sigh. "I understand, Dad. But you can't hold everyone you meet up to Mom, because you're right; they won't be HER. But you shouldn't let that stop you from trying.

"I worry about you, Dad. I'll be leaving for college in the fall, and then you truly will be alone. And that's not good for you."

"I know," I sighed, "and I promise you I'll try. But right now I'm just focused on getting you back on your feet, literally."

Carrie laughed softly. "Tired of having to carry and push me around everywhere already, eh? Or just tired of seeing me naked all the time?"

"I'm not tired of..." I stopped myself, then laughed. "That's not fair, Carrie, trying to set me up like that."

Carrie grinned widely. "Well, sorry Dad, but speaking of seeing me naked again, I really should get out of the sun, and I'm gonna need a shower."

I shook my head, still chuckling. "You really are torturing me, Carrie, I swear. But okay, let's get you inside."

I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but something had changed between us.

Not only was I no longer tense or nervous about removing her bikini to prepare her for her shower, but I found myself excited and happy to see her naked again.

For her part, Carrie seemed completely comfortable, smiling and humming softly as I undressed her and put on the cast covers. She opened her legs far wider than she needed to as I slid the covers on, and her pussy was glistening with a mix of sweat, suntan lotion and, I was pretty sure, arousal. The strong scent of her vagina that met my nose confirmed her excited state.

Carrie noticed my stare. "Sorry, Dad. I did warn you. Lying in the sun always makes me so hot, in more ways than one. I almost always have to masturbate after sunbathing."

"Do...do you want me to...get your toy?" I stammered. I couldn't believe I was already volunteering to do this.

"Yes, please."

I scrambled back to her room, and almost knocked her lamp off the nightstand in my haste to grab her vibrator, the cord still plugged in. I untangled it from the lamp and unplugged it with a yank.

Back in the bathroom, I knelt before Carrie, sitting naked on the shower chair, still glistening. I removed the covers from her arms and legs; we wouldn't need them on for now.

She looked so sweet, so innocent, yet the look in her eyes was one of expectancy, and lust.

Carrie again parted her legs as I powered on the vibrator.

But instead of moving between her legs, I guided the large vibrating head to her nipples, slowly alternating between each with a small, circular motion over them.

"Dad?!?" Carrie gasped in shock. "What are you doing???"

I gazed at her intently. "You wanted this, right? Wanted me to help get you off? If I'm going to do this, if WE'RE going to continue to do this, you have to trust me. Do you trust me, Carrie?"

Carrie met my eyes, giving me a sexy smile. "Yes, Daddy. I trust you."

Daddy. Not Dad. She hadn't called me Daddy since she was around ten. And the last, and only person to call me Daddy in a sexual situation was Shelle, during our role-play.

The sound of it coming from Carrie's sweet, soft lips was music to my ears. My heart jumped in my chest, and my cock throbbed in my shorts.

I continued to work the vibrator over Carrie's now flushed breasts, watching her body squirm, her eyes fluttering as I teased her swollen pink nipples mercilessly.

The scent of her pussy became even stronger, and looking at it, I could see a sheen of milky cream clinging to her protruding labia, small air bubbles along the surface. She was close to cumming already, I could tell.

Carrie's arms suddenly grabbed my shoulder, and my free hand braced her at her hip to keep her from slipping off the chair.

Her eyes were wide and her jaw slack as she squealed, her head tossing back and forth as she rocked with the waves of her orgasm.

I finally relented and pulled the vibrator away as she caught her breath. "I...I didn't know I could...cum...from that! Holy fuck, Dad! How did you...?"

I shrugged. "Your mother had very sensitive nipples. I figured you would, too."

Carrie smiled, then gave me a pleading look. "You know I need...more, right?"

"Of course, princess," I grinned.

Carrie looked at me curiously. "Princess?"

I blushed. "Sorry. I used to call your mother that sometimes when we, well..."

Carrie laughed. "I get it. It's kinda cute. I like it."

Leaning back, Carrie parted her legs as wide as she could. Her pussy was swollen, sticky, and ready.

Smiling wickedly, I turned the speed on the vibrator up. Carrie's eyes widened as I moved it between her legs.

Instead of going right for her clit, I landed the head of the wand just above it, on her pubic mound, running it over her fine blonde hairs, then down along the crease where her thigh met her vulva, smearing around some of the sticky cream from her previous orgasm.

"You're...torturing me, Dad. P...please just...oh, god..."

I relented, and finally moved the vibrator to her protruding clit.

She squealed loudly, then began panting and moaning repeatedly as I rolled the wand around in small circles, occasionally sliding it down along her cleft to lubricate it with her dripping juices before moving it back up to again stimulate her swollen button.

Carrie was now, much like her mother had, releasing a constant stream of sweet profanity as she shook with pleasure. "Oh fuck, Jesus fucking Christ, that's so good, so fucking good, daddy! Rub my clit, rub my little clit, don't fucking stop, daddy, please don't stop..."