Caring for Carrie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her words became unintelligible as her face and upper chest flushed a bright red, and I knew she was again on the brink of orgasm.

Again she held on to me, and I to her, as she wailed and shook almost violently when her climax hit. "Uh...uh...Uhhhhhh!!!!"

Carrie pulled me in close, hugging me tightly. "Enough, oh God, enough, I...can't breathe..."

I pulled the toy away and held her close. Her breasts felt warm against my bare chest, her breath hot against my neck as she panted heavily. My hand rubbed the soft skin of her back gently, comforting her.

Finally calming herself, she lifted her head from my shoulder and then, to my surprise, planted a soft kiss on my lips. "Thank you, Daddy."

"You're welcome, princess," I smiled.

Carrie released me and I stood up to stretch my legs. She began to giggle. The erection in my swimsuit was as obvious as it was inevitable. "Hey, this is your fault, ya know," I joked.

Carrie suddenly looked somber. "I know. I'm sorry, Dad."

"Hey, don't be," I said. "I was kidding. Don't worry about it, okay? I'll, you know...take care of it later."

Carrie looked up at me. "Or, you could just...take care of it now."

My smile faded. "Carrie, what are you suggesting? We can't..."

"No, not THAT," Carrie said. "But if you wanted to, well...I wouldn't mind...watching?"

I was torn. I'd managed to justify everything we'd done so far with the excuse that I was simply helping Carrie do something she couldn't do for herself. But I had no rationale to excuse exposing myself to her, let alone masturbate in front of her...except my own dark desire to do so. And the look in my daughter's eyes that told me she wanted it, too.

"Are you sure about this, Carrie?" I asked softly.

She simply nodded and smiled.

I began to slide my shorts down, then stopped. "Have you ever...is this your first...?"

Carrie giggled. "I've seen a dick before, Dad. I've watched porn and...oh hell, no secrets now anyway. I've given a couple of handjobs before."

I laughed. "I don't even wanna know who or when, Carrie."

Carrie laughed along with me, then gave me a sexy look that yet again reminded me far too much of her mother when she was in the heat of it. "Well? Come on, Daddy. Show me what you got."

I took a deep breath, then pulled off my shorts, kicking them aside.

I now stood before my daughter, as naked as she was. My cock was at full attention, and bouncing wildly.

Carrie's eyes fixed on it in wonder, then looked up to meet mine. "It's...beautiful, Dad."

A single tear rolled down my eye. "Dad? What's wrong?" Carrie asked with concern.

"Nothing," I smiled, wiping away the tear. "It's just...okay, like you said, no point in secrets or holding things back anymore. Your mother said the same thing the first time she saw it."

Carrie's smile was warm, caring. "You can...imagine I'm her...if you want to."

"You ARE her, Carrie," I said. "Or at least so much like her, it's uncanny. And not just physically. Your personality. The way you talk. The way you care, show love, compassion, concern. Not just with me, but everyone I've ever seen you interact with. You're a beautiful human being, Carrie. Just like your mother."

Carrie now shed a few tears of her own, but her face looked happy. "Thank you, Dad. I'm glad I can be here for you, like she was. I know I can't do...everything she did for you, but I can try. And for now, at least, I can do this..."

Carrie again sat up straight, arching her back and jutting out her chest. Her legs again parted, exposing all of her to me.

"Pleasure yourself, Daddy. Pleasure yourself to me. You can think of me, or of Mom, or both of us, whatever you want. Whatever makes you feel good, whatever makes you happy."

Nodding wordlessly, I took hold of my throbbing cock, and began to stroke myself.

I went slowly. My arousal level was incredibly high, and I could have made myself cum in seconds. But with multiple lines now well and truly crossed, I saw no need to rush. I may as well enjoy my depravity.

Carrie watched fascinated as I jerked my cock with long, slow strokes, my other hand cupping and lightly teasing my balls.

I drank in her body as I masturbated. Memories of Shelle ran through my mind, a mix of our kinkiest and most passionate moments together throughout our history.

I remembered the proud look in her eyes the first time she'd managed to deep throat my cock. I remembered the deeply satisfied smile she'd give me every time I came on her face, as if she enjoyed the experience even more than I.

I remembered how she used to dig her nails into my back so hard she often drew blood, how she called out my name over and over every time she came, how she used to beg, to PLEAD with me to fuck her pussy or her ass harder, deeper, desperately wanting my hot cum to fill her insides.

These memories flipped through my mind, along with many more, the way they do whenever we masturbate; randomly, overlapping, repeatedly.

I was close to cumming and my focus switched back now to Carrie. My sweet, beautiful Carrie, until recently oh so innocent to my mind, but now naked and wonton before me, squirming in her chair as she watched me masturbate, trying desperately to rub her clit, the casts hindering her efforts to the point of frustration.

An idea struck me. In a flash, I scooped up her vibrator and turned it on to the highest setting. Carrie looked on in surprise as I guided it between her legs.

"Dad? I dunno if I can handle that again, I'm so sensitive, I...AHHHH, fuck!" she cried as I slid the bulbous head under her plump vulva, wedging it there to vibrate wildly against her sex.

I knew she could handle it. She was her mother's daughter.

I stood back and again began to jerk as Carrie danced madly in her seat from the stimulation. But her eyes never left me. "Fuck, fuck, FUCK, that's so good! Oh my God, yes! I'm gonna cum again! Cum with me, Daddy! Cum on me, cum on your princess, Daddy, oh Jesus I need to feel it, feel it on me, oh fffffff..."

My cock swelled and my balls tightened, about to release their load.

Without hesitation, I moved closer and aimed right at Carrie's face, just in time for my first blast to erupt. It caught her across her left cheek, lips, and chin. Her tongue darted out immediately, licking her lips clean.

Yep, just like her mother.

My second blast hit her neck and upper chest, the rest squirting out in less powerful bursts to drip down her breasts and cleavage.

I continued to milk my still hard cock until every last drop was drained, shaking them from the tip to land randomly on my daughter's skin.

Carrie let out a wail then reached down, managing to knock the vibrator away. It clattered noisily in the tub. "It's too much, it's too much," she panted, shaking so much it frightened me with the intensity.

I instinctively leaned down and hugged her close to me as she trembled in my arms, sobbing uncontrollably.

"Hey, hey," I rubbed her back, trying to calm her. "It's okay, Carrie. Just breathe. Relax. I'm sorry if I pushed you too far, I didn't mean to."

Carrie got herself under control. Looking up at me, she smiled, her eyes still wet. "I'm okay, Dad. Really. It's just...I've...I've never had an orgasm so intense it made me cry before. Never thought it could be that...that good. That intense. That...personal."

I understood completely. While our first attempt at sex was a disaster, the second time Shelle and I made love, we both were reduced to happy tears.

Carrie brought me back to the present with a soft giggle. "Geez, now we're both a sticky mess. You really came a lot, Dad!"

I let go of her with a laugh, now covered in my own cum as well.

I kissed her sticky face, not at all minding the taste of my own spunk on her. "Let's get us both cleaned up, kiddo."

After bathing and dressing, I fixed us a long overdue lunch. We sat outside to eat, staying out of the sun and under the shade of the patio this time.

We spent the rest of the day doing typical father / daughter stuff. We played several games of chess, which Carrie still couldn't beat me at, but she refused to allow me to let her win. She was getting better, though.

Then we played some video games, and our roles reversed: she kicked my ass every time.

After a light dinner, we watched a few more episodes of our show.

When we tired of that, we decided to move back outside to the patio and enjoy the much cooler evening.

I'd brought out a nice, cold beer, and while legally Carrie was still too young to drink, I allowed her a glass of the wine I kept around only because I knew she liked it. Of course she did, it was her mother's favorite.

Sitting side by side, Carrie managed to reach over and take my hand. The grip was slightly awkward with the cast, but I held it firmly.

"Dad? Tell me more about Mom."

We spent the next several hours just talking and sharing stories about Shelle. Some, we both were already familiar with, but we told them, and listened, as if hearing them for the first time.

We also told each other a few new stories, more intimate ones, of experiences shared with Shelle when the other wasn't around. Carrie told me about the long talks she'd had with her mother once we realized the cancer had spread too far, and her time with us was limited.

"She told me to make sure you found someone new," Carrie revealed. "She was afraid you'd revert back to your reclusive ways, that you'd shut yourself off from the world. She didn't want you to be alone, Dad."

I sighed. "I know. We had that same talk. And I haven't shut myself down, not completely. I do still go out, sometimes. Still socialize with friends. Just...not on dates. I still don't know if I'm ready for that. It's...too soon."

"It's been seven years, Dad," Carrie said, exasperated. "You're well beyond 'too soon.' Promise me you'll try. I hate the thought of you alone in this house when I go off to college."

"I'll try, I promise. But not until after you're fully recovered, and probably not until you leave for school. But I'll work on it, okay?"

"Okay," Carrie said. "Just remember I'll pester you about it until you do. But for now, until I'm gone anyway, I'm here for you."

Not quite sure what to make of that, and not wanting to read intent into it that wasn't meant, I simply nodded in agreement.

Carrie yawned. "It's getting late, Dad, and this wine has made me sleepy. Can I...can I sleep with you tonight?"

I looked at her quizzically. "No funny business, I swear," she laughed. "I just...I'm sick of that hospital bed. And I'm feeling very close to you right now. I just want to sleep beside you, nothing more."

"That sounds lovely, actually," I smiled.

It took a bit of adjusting the pillows to get her set up comfortably, but we made it work. Settling in beside her, I turned out the light then lay beside her.

"Snuggle with me, Dad," Carrie said softly. With her arms and legs propped up on multiple pillows, it wasn't easy for her to move much, so I moved in beside her and wrapped my arm around her stomach, resting my head near hers.

I kissed her cheek. "Love you, kiddo. Get some sleep."

Carrie turned her head enough to manage kissing my nose. "Love you too, Dad. And thanks for a wonderful day."

She was asleep within minutes. I lay beside her, feeling the rise and fall of her breathing under my arm, and smelling the fresh clean scent of her.

I marveled at what a lucky man I was to have not only had the most amazing wife, but to have her give me such a wonderful gift as my daughter.

Slumber took me not long after.

******************************************

AUTHORS AFTERWARDS

I'm not going to promise a part two. I've made promises to continue stories before that I haven't yet kept.

If nothing else, this is a nice spot to end it.

Any continuation would really just be an excuse to further their sexual exploits.

Which I'm sure many of you will beg for LOL.

Like I said, no promises. If I don't continue it, I'm sure your own imagination can carry on the tale for yourself.