All Comments on 'Caring for Sheridan Manor Pt. 01'

by flyingbluejay

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
CharmadilloCharmadilloabout 2 years ago

Not much to say except very nice, so... very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great start! I'll be waiting for more!

7gvy67gvy6about 2 years ago

It's not a masterpiece, but it's a very good start. Keep going!

MICHAELG1963MICHAELG1963about 2 years ago

very well written and the characters were well defined. I hope there's a chapter 2.

nogravynogravyabout 2 years ago

Very interesting characters, and near perfect pacing and buildup to the finale. Well Done! 5 Stars

phantomclitsyndromephantomclitsyndromeabout 2 years ago

actually spectacular. cannot wait to hear more from these characters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved your story and the sex was great. You left this one open so that more chapters could be added as this could develop into a real nice, hot love story. Gave this story a 5 and hoping to read more about these two potential lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Breathtaking. Literally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, gave it a 5 with the feeling that you could expand the story into many more meaningful chapters with a good strap on fuck for Sophie would love the penetration and the hot love making from her new companion. Keep going with this one as Sophie is looking to be dominated by the sexy Gardner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Well written? Really?

There must be some thick readers on this site.

Did you mean rode and not road? What about where and not wear?

Silly, stupid mistakes.

Not a bad story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great start. Where is part 2?

Sexykitty513Sexykitty513over 1 year ago

Please continue this! This is my favorite story and it never fails to get me off.

toesucker1toesucker110 months ago

Wow. I loved this. A long buildup to a hot, hot finish. Well written with strong characters.

I'm reading this now to catch up with the new chapter 3. Things to look forward to...

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulster10 months ago

Spectacular! Goodness that was a well written and anticipated meeting between them. Bravo!

flyingbluejayflyingbluejay10 months agoAuthor

The entire unabridged novella of this story is now available on kindle :)

Beejay3Beejay39 months ago

Nice mutual satisfaction..the way it should be..they bityneedit, but especially Sophie!

Thanks ..very satisfying for me too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userflyingbluejay@flyingbluejay
25-year-old femme living in the Rockies. Writing female-centered and LGBTQ+ erotica with themes of submission, exhibitionism, power play, and more. Check out my novellas here, the home for full-length, completed versions of the chapters published on literotica: https://amazo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES