Caring Mother Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I...I don't know what to tell you, man." I really didn't.

"I mean, she said she loved sucking cock, but damn!" His hand was in his lap.

My head snapped around. "She what?! When the fuck did she say that?!"

"Ha! She blew me in the bathroom a little bit ago! Ha ha!" he laughed.

"Are you fuckin' kidding me?!" Her head continued to bounce in my lap.

"Ha! No, man! Right there in the bathroom! She sucks dick like a pro, man!"

I was trying to process this information when Mom released me and twisted her head.

"I did. I gave him a blow job in the bathroom. It was yummy."

"Guh!" I huffed when she took me back in. Steve was fully exposed now and jerking himself. "Okay, fine." I tossed the controller to the side. My hand went to the back of her head. "She's a cock sucking slut, okay? She's a fucking slut, okay?"

"Mmmmmhmmmm," she hummed.

"Holy shit," Steve said in disbelief while he tugged on his pole.

Mom tilted her head. Oh my God! He's hard again already! I'd forgotten how quickly young men recharge! God, I miss that! She pulled out of my groin and looked up at Steve's stunned face. "Oooooo, look at you, all ready to go again already," she whirred.

"Huh? Oh! Right! Well, uh, yeah, I mean, fuck!"

She sat up straight, then lifted herself off the couch. She smiled down at the two of us, then focused on me. Her face blushed. "I've got a surprise for you."

"Um...okay," I said hesitantly.

Steve and I stopped breathing when she opened her robe and let it fall to the ground. She stood there before us, gloriously naked and beautiful. She smiled at our reactions. She stepped towards Steve. His eyes darted between her perfectly round globes and her devilish smile while she crawled onto his lap and straddled him.

"We'll have to be quiet, okay?" she whispered to Steve. His brain wasn't fully functioning. He could only nod. He grunted when she wrapped her long, sexy fingers around his fresh stiffy. "How 'bout it, Steve? Do you want to put your thingy in my hoo ha?"

He felt her heat hover over him. "My what in your what?"

I rubbed my forehead. "Jesus, Mom."

"Oh! Right!" She took a deep breath. Steve watched her face turn into a fuck-me look. "Steve, do you want to put your big fat cock in my, uh, my pussy? Hmmm? Do you?" she asked in a husky voice.

"I, uh, I..." Her hot lips touched his crown. "Mmmm! I, uh, um..." His swollen tip parted her fleshy folds. "Guh!"

The two moaned in sync while she slid down his pole into his lap.

She looked into his face. "Mmmmm, your big fat cock feels so good."

"Damn, Mrs. A! Your pussy feels even better than your mouth!"

She giggled and held a finger to her lips. "Shhhhhh. Quiet, remember?"

"Oh! Yeah. Right. Sorry."

She looked over her shoulder to me. "Now for my surprise." She paused. A look crossed her face unlike anything I'd ever seen. "I want you..." She paused again. C'mon, you can do it! You been rehearsing this for days! "I want you to take that big, beautiful cock of yours and fuck Mommy's ass like a little slut."

I nearly shot my wad right then and there. "Really? Are you sure?"

She nodded her head and hummed, "Mmmmmhmmmm."

I slid behind her. She sighed when I touched her back door.

"Look at you, Mom, you naughty bitch. You're already lubed up."

She smiled back at me. "I told you I had a surprise for you." She squeaked when just the tip parted her.

"You'd better relax, Mom, or this is gonna hurt like a motherfucker."

"I...I'm trying." She took a deep breath and exhaled. She gave a light moan when the first inch passed her sphincter. The moan grew louder with every inch. "Oh sweet Jesus," she groaned when I stopped balls deep. "You two are going to split me in two!"

"That's because you're so fuckin' tight, Mrs. A!"

"You're both too big! Ohmagawd!" I should've gotten a bigger dildo!

"Jesus, Mom, keep it down" I chuckled. "Dad's just down the hallway."

"Yes. Yes. I...I'll try." Steve and I gave our first thrusts. "Ohmagawd!"

"Jesus, Mom!"

"Yes. Yes. I'm sorry. Guh!" she grunted with another thrust. "Mmmmahhh!" she yiped when Steve sucked a nipple between his lips.

I leaned into her and hissed in her ear, "Do you really want Dad to come in here and find us fucking you like a cheap fucking whore?" She shook her head. "Then you need to shut the fuck up."

She nodded. "I...I'll try. Mmmmffff!"

Soon, Steve and I where plowing her like a mule through a field. I had my fingers dug into her hips while Steve mauled her breasts and drove her crazy with each flick of his tongue to her sensitive pointers.

"Ohmagawd, yes," she moaned quietly. "Fuck your Mommy like a little slut. Yes, just like that. Mmmmmmm yes, fuck your Mommy's holes with your big, fat cocks."

"We're gonna tear your shit up, Mom," I growled. "You won't be able to walk for a week when we're done with you."

She could feel a stampede of lightning racing up her thighs. "Yes. Yes! Tear me up!"

She had herself worked into a frenzy before she ever came into the room. It didn't take long for her to go into a full-fledged wreck. She pushed back into our thrusts. We could feel her begin to spasm around our muscles.

"You're gonna fuckin' cum, aren't you, Mom?"

She nodded her head and whimpered, "Yes."

Steve removed a wrinkled nipple from his mouth and looked into her contorted face. "C'mon, Mrs. A, are you gonna cum all over my cock? Huh? Is your tight little cunt gonna cum all over my cock?"

She nodded with her eyes closed. "Yes! Yes!" Her body began to tremble.

"What a fuckin' whore," I hissed with an evil smile while a pumped her backside. "What kind of mother fucks her son and his best friend with her husband just down the hall? Huh? What kind of whore does that?"

"A slutty mother. Only...only a slutty mother would...would do that. Ohmagawd. Please don't stop!"

"Don't stop what, whore?" Steve grumbled.

"Don't stop...mmmmm...don't stop fucking....fucking your whore's tight...little...ohmagawd...tight little holes with your...huge...fat...cocks." The lightning bolts crashed into her slit. A thunder clap erupted inside of her. It felt like a massive storm was tearing through her body. She wanted to scream but clenched her jaw and managed to muffle it. Her holes clamped down on us like a vise grip.

"Holy fuck, dude! I don't know how much longer I can last!" Steve announced.

"Give it, to her, man, give it to her!"

"Yes! Yes! Give it to me," she barked while her body shuddered. "I want to feel it inside me!"

His face twisted. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh ggggaaaaahhhhhggggrrrrr!"

"Keep it down in there, goddammit! Hey, Leesa! Bring me a beer!" came the call from down the hallway.

"Yes! Yes!" She tried to concentrate. "In a...in a minute...dear!"

"Well, make it snappy! I'm thirsty!"

"We don't want to keep him waiting," I snarled. I grabbed her shoulder and pulled her back while her body still trembled. "C'mon, get off his cock! Get on your knees, bitch!"

She practically fell out of Steve's lap onto the floor, leaving his glistening mast waving in the wind. I palmed the top of her head with one hand while I jerked my meat with the other inches from her face while she caressed her mounds and pinched her nips.

"Oh fuck! I'm...I'm gonna...cum! Fuck! Ah! Ah! Ah fuck! Huhggggaaaaa!"

"Yes! Yes! Give it to me! Give it to Mommy! Gak!"

A stream of white crashed onto the her forehead. A second hit just below her eye while a third splashed against a cheek. I leaned in and pressed my still oozing hose against her face and rubbed it all around. By the time I backed away, the better part of her face had a milky sheen to it.

She reached up and swiped her fingers across her eyelids when I released my grip and stepped back.

"Damn, dude! You just painted your own mother's face!"

"You mean my whore's face?" I asked.

"Where's my beer, goddammit?!"

"Shit!" Mom Jumped to her feet and grabbed her tiny robe. "Shit shit shit! Give me one of your shirts, let me wipe this...stuff...off my face!"

Steve started to take off his shirt when I said, "Hell, no. Remember last time?"

She thought about it, then it hit her. "You want me to do that again?"

Steve was shocked at the words. "'Last time'? 'Again'? What...what the actual fuck?"

I gave her a wicked smile. "Yeah, do it again. He didn't figure it out last time, did he?"

Steve's head was spinning. "Figure what out?!"

"Well, no," she said meekly.

"And you thought it was exciting, didn't you?"

It's true! I did find it so naughty - so exciting! - to walk in front of my husband with my face covered with my sons cum! "Well, I..."

"Such a fuckin' slut," I chuckled. "Go on, get him his fucking beer, slut."

She wasn't nearly as hesitant about it this time as she was the first time. She was still nervous, but even more excited by the naughtiness of it all than before. On top of her sons spunk coating her face, Steve's was streaking down the insides of her thighs. She went to the kitchen, grabbed a beer from the fridge, and headed down the hallway.

Steve couldn't believe what he was seeing. "Holy fuck, dude! She's going to go in there with your shit all over her face?!" I simply smiled and nodded. "Holy fuck, dude! When did your mom become such a slut?!"

She walked to her husband's chair and handed him his beer.

"It's about fuckin' time," he said when he took it from her hand. Then he did a double take when he saw her. "Jesus fuckin' Christ! You went a little overboard on the moisturizer, didn't ya?!" It was dripping off her chin and spotting her short, shiny robe.

"Oh," she giggled. "Yeah, I guess I did."

"Jesus," he muttered. He looked her up and down. "You're wearin' that thing? With two boys in the house? Jesus Christ, woman! Go put some clothes on before they get any ideas! And wipe that shit off your face!"

She gave him a knowing smile. "You're right, dear. We don't want them getting any ideas. I'll go change. And take a shower."

"Good idea! Jesus."

*****

She stood in the shower letting the warm water rush across her still hot body.

My God, what have I done?! What have I become?! I need to stop. I can't keep doing this. It's gone too far. I just did it with my son and his friend! Oh my God! What if he tells his friends?! Without even realizing it, her hand was between her legs. But...but...do I really care? I...I can't stop thinking about...his cock! Their cocks! It felt so good! It felt amazing! Is it possible? Have I...am I a...a slut? Her body began to shiver. Am I...am I my son's...son's whore? Oh my God! I...I...

"Aaaaaaaiiiiiiyyyyyyeeeeee!" she howled. Her body exploded with another paralyzing orgasm imagining it.

12