Caring Teacher, Loving Student

Story Info
Spicing up with the spouses.
1k words
3.7
7.7k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
geekcock
geekcock
21 Followers

(Hello readers. This is the first part in what is planned as a series about two loving couples who get really involved with each others' lives. There will be a buildup at the beginning. Some of the parts, like this first, will not have actual sexual encounter descriptions, but I promise to deliver the goods in due course!)

There is a time for fantasizing, and then there is a time for actually doing it! This happened in our lives too.

But to begin at the beginning: I am a happily married 50 year old male, wife (Roshni) being 44 years old. We are doctors by profession with grown up children. Sex once a week, generally weekends, is the usual pattern - quite energetic while we are at it. Usual happy and content, in the time-tested pattern of middle age...

And then there they were. He, Sachin, came into our life, as he joined the Dept. in which my wife worked, as her student in a post-graduation course. He was a good student, and after graduating, continued in the same institution. The teacher - student bond grew developed strongly over the next couple of years. This also included her role as a confidante. Most of this had, over time, focused on his married life, specifically sex-life. She, Priyanka, his pretty and vivacious wife. They were school friends, then lovers and now married for about 12 years with two small kids.

At the time of telling, Sachin is 37 and Priyanka, 35 years old. One would expect them to be at the peak of sexual experiences, but lately there had been some problems. He was apparently not satisfied with the frequency and her unwillingness for variety. All this was being revealed to his teacher, who in due course, did not mind sharing it with her husband, yours truly.

Once every few days, this would be a short topic of discussion at home. I would listen with part bemusement, part voyeuristic pleasure as my wife retold her student's problems of the last few days (and nights). I was by and large a silent audience.

It was only a matter of time before things gradually started to get a bit more intricate in the counselling sessions. The caring teacher had decided to go to the next level viz. describing our having sex! This worked at two levels - counselling the aggrieved husband, and subtly arousing the narrator (which I was to realize later).

One day, frustrated at being denied sex for about 2 weeks, he asked her about our frequency. Matter of factly, she replied that it is usually once over the weekend, and that these were usually very good sessions. Poor fellow was impressed, besides of course feeling even more frustrated. He pleaded to know some more detail. The teacher was feeling a sense of power, and also sympathy for her student. She launched into a tell-all narration of our bedroom activities. This included her favourite part about the expert use of fingertips and tongue by her dear hubby, and how he made sure that she had at least 2-3 orgasms before cumming inside her.

Later, listening to her recount this, I can only imagine poor Sachin's state of mind. The agony, and the ecstasy, of hearing a sexual encounter from the "horse's mouth", as it were. And I could not help imagining, did he feel aroused at that time? And, more importantly, from a purely altruistic point of view, did it help him? (Maybe he could at least have jerked off in privacy, as soon as possible).

Things began to progress after a department conference trip that my wife had gone for. It so happened that, unlike earlier such trips, there were just the two of them, in his car. It was a one day conference with them leaving early morning, and returning late at night, with the journey taking about 3 hours one way. I was half asleep when she got into bed, but I could sense the heat emanating from her. Quickly, I did my duties as a husband, making love to her in right earnest, before promptly dropping off to sleep.

Nothing much was said for the next few days, but extra-academic curiosity had been lurking in my mind. Finally, one evening with time to spare till night, I asked her about that trip, and my sense of her being in an aroused state. She was not unduly surprised. "I was hoping you would ask this, rather than my having to bring it up. Would have been too awkward", she said matter of fact.

"Aha, do tell-all, baby. Did tender loving teacher, and sentimental student get up to any hanky-panky?", I replied, teasingly.

"Oh come on, Sachin is not that type", the teacher jumped to the defence. "But it was the conversation that we had all during the car journey, almost exclusively about love, life, and sex!"

"Well, that's nothing new, I thought, what with the poor guy sobbing on your shoulder about not getting enough action at home", I decided to be unsparing, knowing that her attempts at defence would be fun, and arousing.

"True, but things got a bit more intense, with him really persisting with queries about our sex life. It got to a point where I gave a graphic description, of how I love to suck your cock, and the prolonged 69s, and your ability to delay your orgasm". And, her voice went low, "I sort of felt excited telling him all those details."

"Hm, so our bedroom life is an open book for dear old boy, Sachin. And you happily opened it out wide, and read aloud. And, my dear Roshni, I'm pretty sure he will be revising it in his mind, suitably edited. You know what I mean, babe!"

My smart wife got the drift "Yes, dear, that's what I feel apprehensive about. Do you think he would be fantasizing about me, or us, now. I could really feel his gaze roaming all over me during the entire day."

My wife dresses pretty conservatively, in the standard Indian way, a saree, wrapped all over. But, the midriff does tend to show well on one side. And the experienced male gaze could follow the swell of breasts too.

Now, Roshni, though not that all that great in the tits department, was blessed with a most luscious back side. I could imagine her student eyeing appreciatively, and discreetly, whatever guilty pleasures could be had during that journey.

I decided that this was time for some fun...

(to be contd.)

geekcock
geekcock
21 Followers