Caring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's going to take time, Gloria; we're going to have to work at it."

"Let me come out, Mike, give me a chance — honest to God, I think I can be fun: I've got it in me... what Nancy has, I know I do; Marsha did, too, especially when she was younger — I can turn it around, everything but the youth part."

She reached behind her and placed me in her again then just as her tunnel gripped me Nancy poked her head past the hanging screen. "You done yet? It's 6:15 and it's fucking cold out here."

She didn't wait for an answer, when she dove in Helen dove in after her; Gloria didn't flinch, she kept up her rhythmic rocking.

"Jeez, it smells under here." Nancy was flapping the sheet to get rid of it. "If you'd take care of her like you're supposed to she wouldn't have to be so horny all the time and we could get some sleep around here."

"And you want to be like that?" I said quietly to Gloria but loud enough for them to hear.

Gloria laughed and I thought I had a brief glimpse into how committed she is to me.

"What are you doing?" I thought Nancy was talking to Gloria but when I looked over I could see she was looking at Helen.

"I'm watching them, I've never seen that kind of sex before." When the words left her mouth it must have just then occurred to her, because she quickly added, "Why? Have you?"

Nancy laughed with a touch of triumphalism. "I've had it."

Helen was obviously shocked, appalled. "You have not."

"Have, too, ask Mike."

When she said this I glanced up at Gloria; she instantly stopped riding me; her face went ashen.

"With Mike?" Asked Helen, confused.

"Not with him, I told him about it just after it happened... before I moved in with you I wanted to see what I would be missing, you know, to compare... so I had it."

When Helen pushed her hard, Nancy fell back then curled into a fetal position, laughing. "Loved it. You're better when you're on your game but otherwise..."

It was a gripping little glimpse into their relationship but Nancy badly misplayed the theatre. Helen was stiff as a statue, looking down, obviously upset to the point of being traumatized. Nancy couldn't help but notice. "Ah, you wimp, I just wanted to try it."

"You cheated on me."

"I did not; we weren't together." She sat up and abruptly threw her shoulder into Helen's chest, knocking her backwards, her legs flew open, her big, hairy, meaty pussy was just inches from me, then Nancy's fingers raked through her hair and into her; I couldn't help myself, I immediately came.

Gloria must have been watching me and felt me explode inside her. "OK, that's it, I'm phoning Angela when we get back. This is nuts. We've got to start having some fun, too."

1...5678910