Carjacking Gone Wrong

Story Info
Kartya's friends failed carjacking sees her being captured.
4.2k words
4.37
25k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That fear of carjacking strikes most of us at least once in a lifetime. We never know how it will turn out. Some results are better than others.

It was a Friday night; a terse rainshower had just ended only moments ago. The road was dark, power to the area, most probably cut by the storm. I was driving at just under 40kpm trying to navigate debris and large puddles just at the edge of the CBD in a leafy and affluent suburb. My anxiety levels were high. It had been one of those days.

Out of nowhere, the figure of a waterlogged female waving her hands running toward me appeared. Suddenly stopping in my path; forcing me to skid as I too sharply applied the brakes. I couldn't hear her but it was evident she was calling "help!".

Having been in some precarious situations previously and knowing carjackings were rife within five kilometres of the city, I looked around. I couldn't see anyone. She had quickly skirted to my passenger side door. Not seeing anyone I leaned over to unlock just that door. My senses were unnerved so I picked up the large multigrips, I always leave in the passenger bay.

No sooner had I unclipped the lock the door was thrust open and a knife was doing likewise in the direction of my neck. On reflex, the multigrips came to my rescue knocking the knife away and her out in one blow. Bodies then appeared at all my doors. I engaged Drive, planting my foot. Two bumps on each side and screaming could be heard as I escaped. The passenger door still open. The girl's head in my lap, her feet floating outside the car.

I drove a few hundred metres beyond where they had stopped running in pursuit. Bloody angry, I stopped the car moving around to pull her out. I saw the group start to run again 'fuckers'. Unfortunately she had become snagged on something, probably the gear selector. 'Fucken hell!'

Left with little choice and now frustrated too I pushed her feet in, minus one shoe. I slammed the door closed. Rushing to the safety of my seat and taking off again. 'You fucken bitch!'

Adrenalin surging, blood pressure at explosion point, I hit the steering wheel in frustration. Undecided if I should go to the police or a hospital. I stopped again, sharply.

'Was she alive?' I checked her pulse. 'Phew!' Yes, she is alive. My anger dissipated into relief as I rode the roller coaster of emotions.

I drove on a few streets deciding what to do when a sex shop ablaze with lights appeared.

Without thinking I pulled into the carpark. Before I was in the door a plan was formulated. 'This bitch is going to pay.' I quickly gathered my needs.

Four sets of handcuffs, one gag, a tube of gel, a butt plug and a remote control egg. 'Let's see how she likes being scared and humiliated.'

Quickly back to the Jazz taking off again stopping in a dark spot under a tree. Opening my door, 'Oops' the interior light came on. After turning it off, I attached a handcuff to each of the rear passenger safety belt roof mounts. I did the same for the back of the front seats. I methodically folded up the two rear seats making a cargo bay rather than creating a flat tray. I always carry a waterproof sheet, plastic on one side, cloth on the other. The plastic side burns so I subconsciously laid it out with the plastic side down.

I lowered the front seat dragging my captive into the rear. Her wet clammy clothes provided the resistance she would have given. My urge for justice, overwhelmed by anger and a sense of revenge. I was going to humiliate this woman.

A front clip half bra, 'very nice!' when removed revealed two B cup bell shaped breasts sporting bars studded though each nipple. 'I should have bought nipple clamps too!' The nipples pointing slightly off to each side.

I pulled each arm up, attaching them to the handcuffs on the roof. 'Let's see how much you really like riding in my car.'

Much of her weight now supported removing her one shoe and jeans became much easier. I peeled the jeans down, turning them inside out.

Her briefs were a disappointment after the bra 'nothing special there!'.

Her manicured hair was a sight though.

'Oh my!'

Two arrows each on the edge of where a thick bush obviously should have been pointed to my area of focus.

A horseshoe shaped vagina almost purple in colour. 'That will have to wait!'

I quickly unboxed my two tormentors deciding it might be prudent to secure her legs in case she came round.

I lubbed the butt plug and forcefully rammed it home. Feeling a little guilty I worked her clit till her nipples grew and her juices became evident.

The egg slid in easily.

'Can a woman expel these devices without hands?'

Deciding that was a possibility I retrieved my roll of duct tape from the boot. I fashioned a chastity belt to hold everything in place.

I switched it to setting one, before deciding that random might work much better. The gag was the last piece to be fitted. 'So pretty!'

"How do you like that bitch!"

I drove on without thought as to where. On autopilot it seems I was heading for home. I was halfway there when she started to moan and wiggle. 'Perhaps home isn't where we should be heading!'

My mate Paulo had a bush property on 100 acres two hours from home. 'You are always welcome to use it', he'd said; not that I had on my own. I knew how to get there and where the keys were.

I pulled into a convenience store type service station nonchalant. Purchased fuel and supplies for the weekend. On returning to the car I noticed two guys had discovered my passenger. I called out "Have a closer look. She loves the attention!"

They blew her a kiss before moving off simply saying "Have fun!" to me.

I scampered into the car throwing our acquisitions onto the seat where we first met. "Bastard!" Well that's what I interpreted from her mumbled scream.

"Are you enjoying the ride?"

The odd car and several trucks honking their horns in appreciation of my captive certainly were. It was hard to tell when she was orating profanities or orgasming.

The egg forced her to pass out several times. Slobber seemed to continuously flow from her mouth. At the next roadside stop I pulled over.

"Would you like some water?" I asked but she was screaming abuse at me.

"Would you like some water?" I repeated. She must have heard because she nodded her head and quieted.

I released the gag and she yelled "Mother fucker!"

"I don't see any evidence of child birth." I replied.

"Wait till I get out of here.'

"You might be a mother by then." I threatened.

Her eyes popped. "You wouldn't dare!"

"What would you do to someone who tried to slit your throat?"

"I didn't!"

"What?"

"I didn't try to slit your throat, it was a silicon nail file. I was only trying to scare you out of the car."

"It scared me alright."

I placed the water to her mouth but the egg burst to all out. Her body spasmed uncontrollably for several minutes. "Mercy! Mercy!' Stop! Stop!"

I switched it off. I let her take two gulping sips.

"What are you going to do with me?"

"Fuck you in every hole after you ask me too."

"As if I will do that!"

I switched the egg onto the maximum setting. "We will see, won't we."

I was going to check her head wound but that seemed unnecessary. She lasted three and a half minutes before she passed out. I put the gag back on and turned the setting back to random.

We arrived at Paulo's forty minutes later. I parked the Jazz in the four car garage leaving it and her to make a meal in the much smaller house accommodation.

"I'm going to leave you hanging in the car overnight."

"No! you can't!"

I switched off the egg as it was obvious one of the higher settings had just kicked in. I nodded as she understood. "I need you to understand what I'm saying."

"Fuck you!"

"I wasn't prepared for a captive and neither of us clearly trusts the other." I released the gag so we could clearly converse.

"Can you at least leave that egg off overnight too?"

"Too?! No! I'll put it on level one though if you start talking nicely."

"Thankyou."

"What's your name?"

"Kartya."

"You can call me Loz."

"Ok Loz how do you see this playing out?"

"On Monday I need to go back to work. I will leave you here 'til Tuesday night and return then."

"So when do you plan on setting me free?"

"Six months for attempted murder seems a light sentence. How long do you think you deserve?"

Her response was unexpected but immediate. Uncontrollable crying.

"I made something to eat." I said after she quieted.

I spoon fed her. She ate the food without comment or tantrum.

"Thankyou Loz "

"You're welcome, Kartya."

"My hands and arms are hurting, and I didn't try to kill you. I can't stay like this 'til Tuesday!"

"I'm hoping you'll be more responsive to my earlier suggestions soon."

"You want me to be your sex slave for six months?

"Not at all!"

"I want you to repent and offer yourself willingly. Clearly you like sex. Is it such a repulsive idea to do it with me?"

There was a silence for several minutes while we both contemplated our situation.

"Um; If I promised to behave and let you screw me all weekend would you take me back Sunday?"

"What about we talk about this more in the morning?"

"I promise not to call for help, run off or try and hurt you please let me loose?"

"Perhaps I could let one arm free" 'and test your resolve'.

"I promise to make good. Not many captors would be so creative for their captive; so many orgasms. As I'm being honest; I'll admit I did enjoy them."

I let her left arm free. She put it around my head and gently coerced my head towards hers stopping about fifteen centimetres from hers.

"Kiss me Loz. I'll show you I can be good."

I moved my head forward to cautiously engage a kiss. Her mouth opened and her tongue probed for me to do likewise. My fist ready to punch the wind out if she tried to bite my lip or tongue off. Kartya was surprisingly passionate and welcoming.

Perplexed, I moved back looking at her.

"I was angry before and hyped up from all those orgasms. I was in the wrong and you caught me red handed."

After a pause she continued "No; the thought of sex with you is not repulsive. If the kiss is anything to go by I think I'd rather enjoy your punishment."

"I enjoyed the kiss too. It was a good start to trusting each other."

"Honestly I'm done-in from the egg; but why is my bum so sore?"

"You have a fairly fat butt plug in there."

"What! I thought you were joking about all my holes."

"Nope!"

"I've never had anal sex before. You'll be my first Loz!"

"So you're willing to submit fully?"

"I am! But I really am done-in. I'm willing to let you take me tonight once each front and back if you take it slow. Tomorrow we can go at it like rabbits."

"Would you agree to keeping your legs shackled to each other if I let you out of here?"

"Sure that's a huge leap of trust. I will prove to you, is worthwhile."

"Would you like your clothes back?"

"No Loz. I don't think I'm going to need those until Sunday or maybe Monday." Winking provocatively.

"The only clothes I want are yours."

I removed her right hand and she embraced me with a hug. Saying nothing. She held me sobbing for a period.

"Are you ok?"

"Yes, Loz. I'm sorry for what we did but I'm going to enjoy the weekend with you and build a trust between us. If you decide to keep me captive beyond this weekend I'll serve my penance however you decide."

"You're a beautiful girl Kartya. I'm hard just thinking about you. I didn't plan this. In my anger I probably crossed my own moral line in stripping you, displaying you and inserting things into your body."

"I was rude and angry, myself earlier. I'm honestly ok with everything you have done to me. Despite my protests I got a thrill out of being on display. I promise I'm ok with it. I will do my best to give you one hell of a weekend and then we will see where that leaves us."

I unshackled her legs from the car and linked all four cuffs together helping her to exit the Jazz. I took the duct tape off carefully before fireman carrying her to the house.

"Loz my friends have my phone, if I don't call them they might report me missing."

"I'll text them for you?"

"I had assumed you didn't want your number showing. You can't text from a masked number."

'You're right!'

"I don't know where I am so what can I tell them that will hurt you? You can hold the phone and keep it on speaker."

Kartya gave me her number and I called it.

"It's me Jay!"

"Kay! What happened, are you alright?"

"Yeah. The guy was actually quite sweet. He took me to the hospital and then home."

"So no police?!"

"No, he was really good about it."

"Wow! We were really worried."

"You know I'm going away for the weekend so hold my stuff and I'll get it on Monday."

'Shit! Was that a code?'

"You sure. I can drop it round to yours. Where are you going again?"

"No, it's cool. Do you ever listen? I'll tell you on Monday if you haven't remembered by then!" Laughing, Kartya indicated to hang up. I did.

"Happy?"

"Very!"

"Then come here and kiss me."

"What happened to the screaming bitch?"

"I'm filled with remorse. Isn't that what you wanted?"

I nodded.

"I'm serious about what I said, Loz. I want to make this a special weekend for both of us. It's not that cold Loz and my nipples are so, so erect. I want this to happen. Can't you tell?"

I moved closer and she willingly pashed me, holding me close, sighing with content.

Withdrawing she looked me in the eye, raising her arms to unbutton my shirt. She peeled it down my back using it to pull me in for another passionate embrace. My bare skin enjoying the feel of her soft skin.

'You've sold me!'

I unbuckled my belt and swiftly pulled my pants and undies down in one swift movement. Too quick because I fell flat in my face.

Loz! Are you alright? Let me help you get your shoes off. I'm glad to see you're finally eager to claim your bounty."

We were both laughing now on the floor. She took my shoes off and stripped me bare. I reached out toward her private area, her eyes watching intently.

"Shall I remove your aids?"

I gently extracted the egg first. She really was quite wet there still. I needed to test her so I risked moving my head in to taste her wares.

'I'm so exposed now.'

I licked her exposed upper slit and her clit. She held my head slightly pushing down.

'She really is enjoying this as much as me.'

"So good!"

I went to lick around her butt plug and she screamed "Wait!"

I pulled back looking at her.

"I think there might be an explosive tide behind that. Perhaps I should remove that in the bathroom."

"Um the toilet is in there." I pointed to the only other door in the room.

"Do you mind leaving the door open though?"

"I can live with it but I expect you to do the same when you use that room."

'Kinky.'

"You can close the door then."

She stood at the door smiling back at me. 'No, I think we both should leave it open."

There was a small explosive fart. "Did you use lube? I think it was just that!"

I didn't respond.

"Wow this thing is huge. Was it hard to get that in me?"

"No! It went in easy!" I didn't feel good about telling her I rammed it in.

"I'm still a little hungry do we have anything else to eat before we get into the sex?"

"I lose my appetite when sex is on the menu." I confessed.

"What about you take my vagina; then we eat and you can have my anal cherry after that."

"Come here then."

"Just one thing if you don't have any condoms unless you want to become a mother fucker or baby maker you'd best withdraw."

"You're not on the pill?" I looked at her unbelievingly.

"I'm not a virgin but I've never had a steady boyfriend, so no need."

"Wow, ok. So what's with the sexy arrows?"

"You like them then?"

"I think I do!"

"We were doing truth or dare. I had drunk too much obviously and this was the dare. I nearly removed it earlier today."

"I'm glad you didn't."

"The hairs stick out the sides of the panties that match my bra. You didn't wreck that did you?"

'Hence the lame knickers.'

"No their safe."

"Can I make a few requests?"

I nodded in reply.

"No hitting, spanking, feet crushing head, blowing on my face or other things that degrade women."

"Those are not in my normal repitah."

"Except for putting me on display."

"I did say normal."

She gave me a surprised but happy look.

"I will try and swallow any load you give when I give oral and if I can't or you taste bad I'd prefer a pearl necklace to a facial."

"Sounds good."

"My arse is normally off limits but this weekend it's all yours. For as long as you want unless I bleed. I'll do my best to try and let you convince me I've been wrong about avoiding that area."

'Wow!'

"Are you with me Loz?"

"Loz is that OK with you?" I was obviously showing my dumbstruck presence, openly.

"Yes, yes, I'm not into degrading either and that would include verbal. You've already shown you have quite the gutter mouth. Do you think you can control humiliation in your speech?"

"Soft centered are we?"

'What did I have to lose,'

"Yes."

"I might be too."

We hugged and I started fondling those magnificent B cups. It wasn't until my feet got caught in the cuffs that I remembered how we got to this moment. I was swept away by her passion. I realised at that moment I was going to be gutted if she tried to escape.

"Stop!" I yelled. She stopped making out with me.

'I'm sorry Kartya, I can't do this. Get dressed, I'll take you home."

"Not a chance in hell!" Her glazed eyes burning into mine.

"I did the crime, now I want the time! We've only just started and I never enjoyed myself so much. Fuck me Loz, please!"

I resumed my kissing with ambitious fever, Kartya doing likewise. Foreplay was obviously past because her right hand was soon guiding my unprotected shaft home into her warm self.

I've played footfall so I know my trunk girth at five and a half inches round and seven and a quarter inches long is only just above average but inside Kartya it was a pleasing snug fit. She gave a satisfied sigh, my normally quiet appreciation gone as I bellowed "Oh yeah!"

"Ride me hard Loz don't hold back. Take me! Take me!"

I rode her thrusting top to bottom, our symmetry with each other perfect. Kartya was already screaming, her vaginal muscles pumping my shaft. Her juices flowing and splashing from our bodies.

The smell of sex overwhelming. All too soon my balls were tightening. I knew I was going to blow and I was on the downward shaft. I pulled it back as best I could, a spasm of fertile sperm coated her vulva.

'Did I get that out in time?'

Jizz continued to paint her. Seven deposits suggested I may have expressed my load outside as intended. I collapsed and Kartya kissed me appreciatively.

"Oh wow that was the best! And you wanted to pack it in and go home!"

"It was my best ever too."

"Do. Do you like omelette?" I spluttered.

"That would be lovely, can I help?"

"How about we lose those shackles?"

"That would be nice. So you trust me now?"

"I like you now."

"I've liked you from the moment I broke down."

We ate and chatted freely well past the time we cleaned up our meal mess. It was strange how well we hit it off. A few beers will do that.

"Pass me the lube I want to get as much in me as I can."

I tossed her the tube and she spread her legs wide probing her sphincter. She worked it for some time before walking over to me and generously coating my member.

"Kiss me and tell me you'll be gentle."

"Perhaps some for these fingers then."

I kissed her again before she complied. "I'll try my best to make this enjoyable for you."

Kissing again before guiding her to the floor with her arse propped up.

12