Carjacking Gone Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just push out as if trying to pass.." raising my eyebrows, giving her a knowing look "then relax when you feel me enter."

I inserted my index finger slowly probing like I should have done with the plug.

"Actually that doesn't feel too bad."

"Good. Perhaps work your clit a little too."

"Hmm." She moaned, confirming her enjoyment.

I used every angle my finger could create to entice her. More gel and I re-entered with two fingers opening her up.

"I think I like this. Oh my god I'm cumming."

I pushed to as deep as I could and then pumped her to the full length of my fingers.

"Oh don't stop. Please don't stop!'

I didn't untilI I could feel the wetness receding.

"Are you ready for the main event?"

"I'm ready for Cherry pie."

"Ok here we go."

I pushed at her door and the head was readily accepted after an initial pause. 'God that's tight!'

"Oh that's stretching me out."

"You OK?"

"Yes, yes I'm good. Strange but good."

I slid slowly but consistently until her body seemed incapable of taking more. I retracted at the same pace.

"I'm enjoying this. You can go faster!"

I doubled the pace but I was still only slowly working it.

"Oooh! Oooh! Oooooh!" I could feel her fast swiping of her clit.

I just kept doing what I was doing, not changing anything until her storm had passed. I increased the pace, wetness soon flooding her tunnel; indicating it was time for an all out assault. Kartya screaming "Oh yes, yes, yesss!".

I blew my load deep inside her. Kartya's muscles extracting every last drop.

We laid there, sated until she spoke. "We're definitely doing that again."

'Should I confess it was my first time too.'

I laid there not saying anything.

"Do you really trust me Loz?"

Without thinking I said "Yes".

Let me have your phone please. She entered a string of numbers, hit call and then speaker.

"Hi Mum!"

"Hello darling are you alright? It's very late, dad and I are in bed."

"Yes mum, I'm fine."

"Why are you calling?"

"You asked me to."

"I did, when?"

"We were having a discussion and you made me promise to call you before doing anything; you know sexual."

"Oh! Oh! I thought that boat had sailed; you are twenty three after all."

"Well mum this is that call. I'm going to become a woman, now wish me good luck and a fun time."

"Oh darling thankyou thankyou; yes, yes, good luck and have a good time. Will I get to meet him?"

"I hope so mum. Fingers crossed next weekend."

"Bye darling, oh, oh." Kartya ended the call.

"If I'm going to pay my penance, I'm not going to be able to hide you. For the sake of propriety we met last weekend. You can work out the details of when and how."

"So you want to do this?"

"Oh yes; but you asked me earlier and I'm thinking six months is way too lenient. Society needs to set an example to stamp out such audacious behaviour."

I just laughed but I couldn't argue with her logic.

"Do you think it's time to trade your car? I don't want my friends making the connection."

"I guess I could get a later model, you never know when I might need that cargo bay again."

She winked "No we don't".

I hope you enjoyed this story. Please let me know by comment and vote.

Thanks, Scott.

Copyright ScottArroy November 10, 2021

12