Carl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't say anything, she just looked at him.

"I have enough food in my fridge, we'll make something, and he can have some of my beers until you can go shopping tomorrow. Just relax, take it easy, we have everything covered, and hopefully your night will end better than it's looking now."

He took off his glasses and slipped his shirt back on. "I'll get things started, come in later when you're ready." Heading back inside, he shook his head at what he just listened to his son do. He really wished he'd been home more to bring the kid up properly.

Fishing through his cupboard and fridge he found that he had more than enough to put on a decent meal at short notice. In no time he had the meat defrosting, vegetables laid out for cutting and a few choices of garnishes to decide on before settling on a meal that would suit her wine. All the while stealing glances out the back window of her lounging and reading. The angle didn't give him much to take in except her long legs on display, and that was more than enough to keep him motivated and pleasantly distracted.

Pouring himself another half glass of wine, he stopped and watched her relax and read. After a while she laid her book down and sipped down the wine. Standing up, and sadly facing away, she raised her arms above her head and stretched herself up on tippy toes toward the warming sun. The stretch highlighted how tall she was and the endless length of her legs, her rounded rear and even her little extra belly weight made her look sexy and yet natural.

Releasing her stretch, she hooked her fingers under the bikini bottoms' band and pulled them up high and tight. From his view behind, Carl responded the only way a red blooded man could, and leaned forward to see better. She bent over and fussed with her book and glass, giving Carl the perfect view of the arrow of red material between two lighter wedges of untanned skin amongst the full, rich curves of a shapely ass.

Carl studied the arrow to its point, looking for any clearer view of her pussy. He smiled broadly as her feet drifted apart and the red material snuggled tightly to her body showing him the shape of her outer lips underneath the curves of her cheeks. From the distance it was all to brief and unclear, but still instantly erotic and unforgettable.

Picking up her things, she spun about and looking down toward her feet, swaggered in with the kind of walk that would turn heads anywhere. He'd seen her do these things before and never seemed to notice, but today every feminine curve she moved screamed pure sexiness.

He quickly looked busy preparing their meal as she came inside and started helping. She poured another wine, and they got to chatting about their travels. Every chance he had to grab something from the fridge or cupboard, he was studying her body in the red bikini, and taking note of every square inch on show.

Her phone rang again, and to Carl it seemed as though she let it keep ringing a bit too long before she answered.

"Oh, hi honey. How's things?" she asked tentatively. Carl could feel the restrained tension in her voice.

"No, just here making dinner with your dad."

"No, I haven't been yet, your dad is going to let us..."

"No, hey, that's not fair, I..."

"But, but..."

And then she trailed off into surrender. Carl couldn't hear what was being said, but he could pick enough volume and tone to know it was not pleasant and it was not brief.

She nervously shuffled, wincing as she listened until she tried to bite back, and was quickly overridden by his ongoing tirade. Her whole body language showed retreat, and Carl could only watch silently in shocked sympathy. He had no idea what exactly was going on or why, but the effect it was having on her was totally unnecessary.

By the time he felt like enough was enough and he had to intervene, it was already too late. There seemed to be silence even from the phone, and then she slowly and purposefully put it down on the bench top. She held it together for a few seconds more, and then tears started streaming down her face while the rest of her body struggled to hold her emotions in check.

"Please excuse me," she said vacantly, and hurried to her room.

Carl was too surprised to stop her, and barely had time to collect his thoughts before she calmly turned and deliberately closed the door behind her with a silent click. He didn't know quite what to do, or exactly what was going on, but he felt incredibly uncomfortable about it. He stood there for a good couple minutes trying to puzzle things out and put past conversations together, and nothing quite made any sense.

Helplessly he went back to preparing the evening meal, drifting between thoughts of what was going on and what he could do.

With everything cooking and another half a glass of wine in his system, he knew he couldn't leave her alone in her room.

He tapped gently on her door. "Dinner will be ready soon. It'd be nice if I didn't have to eat alone."

"I'm not hungry, but thank you," she said weakly.

"Come and watch a movie with me, it'll keep your mind off things. We don't have to talk, but don't be in there by yourself. Have a long, hot shower. Freshen up. When you're ready, come out and we'll just sit and watch, ok?"

There was a short pause as the room went quiet.

"Ok."

********** Carl waited patiently for her to come out of the shower. The wine was poured, finger food ready, and the movie was all set up.

When she did come out, she had on a red tartan flannel nightie that he'd seen plenty of times before, but tonight it drew all of his attention. While it was modest, her long legs made the hem line seem less so, drawing his eyes to the treasure hidden just above it. He lingered looking up and down her legs until she noticed him staring.

"I must look a mess," she sniffled, still obviously upset and very self conscious.

"You're a vision of beauty," he said honestly.

"Ohhh, thank you," she said, almost bursting into tears, rushing to take her wine and slide onto the couch, and then onto his shoulder. He put his arm around her and gave her a hug, and a kiss on the top of her head. She was trembling under him, holding back her tears and sobs, he felt so useless.

"It'll be ok. Just hang in there, life will straighten things out for you." He hugged her again, and couldn't help but take in the view of her short hemline right next to him. "Let's put the movie on and forget everything else."

But Carl couldn't forget the hemline, and the long legs, and the shaved pussy that was so close. Scooping up the remote, he started the movie off, and with her nestled against his shoulder they both fell into their own thoughts.

As the movie played she constantly sipped her wine and held herself together, and Carl kept his mind distracted from looking down at her legs. He studied the room, the tv, the movie, her dog sitting nearby. Nothing worked. He recharged their wine, and she snuggled up even tighter against him.

Her dog padded over and put it's head on her leg, prompting her to murmur and take one hand off her wine glass to scratch its head. Contented, it turned away and curled up before the tv. Instead of gripping her wine glass again, she put her hand down gently on his stomach. Carl held his breath and looked down to watch her fingers start to gently knead his shirt. They worked their way up higher over his chest.

And then she looked up at him with her big, blue eyes framed by her shiny, blonde hair. Despite her red rimmed, wet eyes, she took his breath away. "You're so beautiful," he could barely whisper, frozen looking into her eyes. Her hand moved up to touch his face, her fingers tracing gently across his skin while she studied him back.

She leaned up to kiss him gently, tentatively. Carl still couldn't move, but she had no such restraint. With a lightning move she leaned backwards to put her wine down on the serving table, and then she straddled him with both her hands enveloping his face as her lips returned to his. She kissed hard, and insistently, surprising him with her ferocity. She was throwing herself at him, the wine strong on her breath. She was hot in his hands, and against his skin.

Her tongue ran across his lips, worming its way into his mouth, teasing him into action. They shared a long, wet, messy french kiss, ending with Carl sucking hungrily on her tongue. His hands plunged down her back to the hem of her nightie, pulling it up over her hips, and then they both slid under it up her back, looking for her bra to unhook. Finding nothing but bare skin, they roamed forcefully down her back, drawing their bodies tightly together.

She moaned and broke their kiss, nuzzling into his neck and making approving, encouraging sounds as his fingers spread across her ass cheeks and began massaging them. Unhampered by the resistance of any underwear, his fingers dipped between her cheeks with each circular motion, spreading and rolling them back together, her hips rocking in time with his motion. And then came the unmistakable, overpowering scent of a woman.

He couldn't wait, not anymore, he wanted her too much. His hands locked about her waist and lifting and rolling her with an excited squeal, he had her back down on the couch with him on top. He descended on her with fierce, passionate kisses while his free hand dove to the hem of her nightie, using her small strip of hair to guide him straight to her pussy. Her body was already too wet to offer any resistance, his first finger sliding full depth into her warm insides.

He explored, quickly finding the sensitive spots she reacted to most, and then he worked them hard. She moaned into his kiss, and then her hips started wiggling around, trying to chase after his fingertip to get it exactly where she wanted. She drew a sharp breath, clamping her thighs tightly around his hand. "Oh, yes," she whispered huskily, "Just there."

Carl pulled back and looked into her deep, blue eyes, feeling their souls connect. She stared back, and then moaned softly and closed her eyes as he flexed his finger and ran it over 'just there,' picking up the pace as best he could between her squeezing thighs, making sure her needs were being satisfied. Her face contorted as she concentrated and rode his finger, her breathing becoming strained and labored until she started taking short, panting breaths.

And then she stopped mid breath, her eyes flicking open. "Don't finish me yet, please" she begged, and then her thighs opened, releasing their grip on his hand. Her eyes looked down to where he was still buried in her, his own gaze following her lead. Her open thighs glistened with small trails where her excitement had run down his hand and spread while he had finger fucked her.

He drew his finger up and out of her body, dragging her wetness with it. They both watched as he smeared it over her bright pink clit, glazing it in her sweetness. Slowly the point of his finger traced over and around, teasing her, drawing it completely out of its protective hood. She gasped as he focused tiny movements back and forth, keeping her on edge.

With her thighs wide open, her inner lips had also parted, and her strong scent again filled his senses. With curious wonder of the female anatomy now openly on display, he ran his finger down one side of her opening to the bottom, slipping just inside and tugging down, then with a twist of his wrist he dove it slowly deep into her.

Her back arched in response, accompanied by a husky growl. Her thighs opened fully, one leg hooking over his while the other braced against the couch arm. Her pussy was thrust up to face him in complete surrender, her deep, pink recesses shiney and inviting. A bejewelled blue fingernail hovered over her clit, and she began working herself as he again began sliding one, then two, fingers deep into her.

Flexing them both, he began forcibly exploring her intimate depths, her muscles clinging and pulsing around him. Her small lips rose and fell with each dive, and he adjusted his position to drive her more easily, and enjoy a better view of her responding body and the squelching, wet sounds gurgling from her increasingly red pussy.

She whimpered, gently mumbling his name over and over amid incoherent fucks, cums, Gods and other things. Her finger alternated between long, forceful rubs and short, fast scrubbing of her clit, timed with his deep penetrations.

She groaned out one last, throaty, "Fuck me, Carl," and then her hand went into overdrive on herself, all of the fingers on her hand joining in the teasing fun.

Carl heard the quiet, questioning whine of her dog and looked to see its eyes glittering in intent study of their play, its head half turned in curiosity, rising and falling slightly watching his hand pump up and down, its tail swishing happily behind it.

He decided to put on a show. Driving two and sometimes slipping a third into her tightness, he splayed them on the way out, forcing her open as much as he could, enjoying the view deep inside of her each time, splashing her wetness everywhere, revelling in the hot, messy sounds her body was making. Occasionally he ran his soaked fingers down past her pussy, between her cheeks, making her squeal and squirm before they rose back up to plunge forcibly inside her.

And then he settled into a hard, steady rhythm, driving her body with little jolts and gasps. Both of her hands joined in the play, until they settled into holding herself wide open for him. His hand then had free reign to break free, rub her clit hard, rise up through her landing strip, then slide back down the wetness to bury deep again and find all her internal 'just there' spots.

She hovered on the edge of her orgasm for minutes, Carl backing off to extend her pleasure, and then he couldn't hold himself back any more, he had to finish her off so he could claim her completely. His tiring arm dropped back to simple, hard thrusts that aimed for one spot in particular. Both of her hands wrapped around his wrist, and guided him in a pace that drew deep, gasping breaths that rolled into a series of impassioned fucks that led to her body thrusting up off the couch to ride him back.

The inquisitive whining of their audience set her off, and she whined her own response as her orgasm racked her body and she collapsed down in a wantonly open display of her satisfied female charms.

They locked eyes for a second and smiled, and then in a flash she rose and straddled him, pushing him back into the couch, taking control.

Her kisses trailed up his neck while her hands raced over his shoulders. Her breaths rang heavy and deep in his ear, it had been so long since he'd heard a woman this passionate to be with him. Her fingers flew across the buttons of his shirt, and then it was flying across the room. She reached down behind her to run her hand across his firmness that was so eager to invade her.

With one hand she balanced herself against his chest, and with the other she teasingly stroked him. Carl took in the sight of her blue nails dimpled into his skin, her face turned excitedly behind her watching her other hand rubbing him through his pants.

"Quick, where are your condoms?"

He looked puzzled.

"Condoms?" she repeated.

He didn't know what to say, time seemed to stand on its edge and stop.

She looked him straight in the eye. "It's the wrong week. You have to wear one."

His face went blank. What could he say to that? "But I don't have one?"

She sighed, her passions visibly wilting. She collapsed onto his shoulder and snuggled in. "Hold me, just hold me tonight."

So close, and yet so far. His hard on vanished instantly, his paternal instincts kicking back in. Cradling her head on his shoulder, he slipped an arm around her. She still felt warm and soft, and in need of comfort. He kissed her gently on her forehead. "Sleep. Everything will be ok. Don't you worry about that."

She fell asleep quickly while he turned events over and over in his head. He was so close to sex again after all these years, all for want of a little roll of rubber. Disappointed, he too eventually fell asleep.

********** Carl was startled awake by the dog furiously licking his fingers. He couldn't piece together where he was or what he was doing. The room was dark, the dog whining and nuzzling into his hand. Why was it trying to wake him up? He was sitting asleep on the couch, a warm body nestled into his shoulder. His other arm under her body was almost numb, and his back hurt a little from sleeping in this awkward position. He should be in bed, they both should be.

He dragged his wet hand away from the dog and gently touched her face.

"Come on, I'll tuck you into bed." She murmured in reply, snuggling in tighter. "Come on, it'll take just a minute."

He struggled out from under her as she tried to cling on, the dog sitting in front of him waiting for attention too. He took her hand and pulled her up with a grunt, she really didn't want to move, but once up she followed him passively. Grabbing their phones off the coffee table, he led her into his room. Pulling down the blankets, he ushered her in, pulling them back up over her body. Sitting down next to her, he ran his hand gently over her face.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered.

She smiled and turned her head to kiss his hand. "Thank you."

He went around to his side of the bed, putting the phones on the nightstand next to him. Sliding under the blankets next to her, he lay back, staring at the ceiling. It was too surreal for him to grasp just where his life was right at this second. The bed shifted as the dog jumped up on her side, and then shifted again as she snuggled up into his side, her head nestled into his shoulder.

He couldn't resist touching her face again. She was smiling, her eyes opened to stare back into his. She leaned up and kissed him tenderly, pulling herself on top of his body to kiss him more insistently, her long hair falling down around his face. Her breathing turned deep and passionate, her sleepy demeanor of a minute ago replaced by igniting passion.

His hands roamed down her back to her round ass, cupping it forcefully. He grabbed handfuls of nightie and tugged it up, trying to get to her bare skin. She wiggled her hips and legs to let it free, and then she sat up on his waist. Silhouetted in the silvery light she raised herself up and lifted the nightie off over her head, throwing it casually away. For a heartstopping second her perfect breasts were on display, and then she sank back down onto his chest, kissing his neck, nibbling his ear, and letting him hear her passions were aflame.

One hand ran up her back to cup her head and drag her lips to his, while the other explored her hot skin. His hard on roared into life and begged him to do something, anything; it wanted her, and it wanted her now.

With practiced ease he rolled her over onto her back without breaking the kiss, her hands racing down his body to push his pants down as far as she could force them. She was rewarded by his hot bar pressing firmly against her skin. Breaking the kiss, she fumbled for it, guiding it to her wet entry.

Carl didn't want to disappoint her or miss out. With a quick double stroke, he sank full depth into her heat and was rewarded by one hand raking its way down his back. A long moan filled his ear as she clung on tightly, her legs lifting and locking around his waist. Her hands dragged their faces back together, her lips melting into his.

His body was in a whirlwind of long forgotten sensations: the warmth of female skin; the nails raking his back; the passions of a woman bubbling excitedly under him; and the wild, animal magnetism of two bodies locked in primal passion.

"Please," she whispered, looking into his eyes.

Carl gave her one last, soft kiss, nuzzling his way down her cheek into her neck, grinding their bodies tightly together. Arms sliding around under her body, his hands explored down to her ass. Gripping each cheek firmly, he began grinding deep and slow, savoring the heightened sensuality of their restrained passions.