Carl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their bodies moved gently together: her hips moving to match his; her fingers biting into his back; her soft moans filling his ear. He felt so proud to hear her pleasure, and feel her warmth. A woman in his arms again, after all these years, and she was appreciating everything he was doing to her.

The smell of her wet sex filled his senses, kicking his breeding instincts into overdrive. He hardened more than he could ever recall, glad to be alive and a man. Grinding his way into her soul, he used every long forgotten trick he knew to keep her body trembling on the edge.

Soft whimpering moans filled his ears, until she gave way to a series of convulsing short breaths. "Oh, just there," she groaned, her encircling legs constricting him into place. He focused just where she wanted, kicking her over the edge. Her fingers dug into his shoulders, and then she squealed and arched her back under him while her legs shot back onto the bed to thrust her hips back up against him.

"Oh fuck, Carl," she gasped between heavy breaths. She pulled his face to hers and kissed him hard. "I never knew..." she trailed off, and then kissed him hard again. She threw her head back on the bed. "Oh fuck, Carl," she drew in sharp breaths. "Oh, fuck."

Her wet smell was overpowering, and he so wanted to find his own finish. Very slowly he began humping her again: long, slow, deep strokes with their bodies clinging together. Her legs wrapped around him again, and in a whirl she wrestled her way on top.

"My turn in charge," she boasted, stretching her arms up over her head to show off the curves of her small breasts in the low light. She slowly rode him, one hand furiously working her pussy while the other alternately pinched her nipples. Her face in the low light showed her pure bliss as she worked and teased herself to the edge.

"So close," she absently said, and collapsed forward on to him with her hands on his shoulders. Before he could even react she was impaling herself on him with hard, forceful thrusts of her hips. Her breasts wobbled furiously as rode, the bed rocking heavily.

"Oh, fuck," she chanted over and over as she edged herself closer with labored, panting breaths. "I'm making a pig of myself, aren't I?" she giggled, and then biting her lip she forced her body harder onto him.

Carl was aching and firm, but release seemed impossible. Her exertions were more than he had ever experienced, and he lay in erotic awe as she literally fucked herself silly on him. His cock was burning as her body clung tightly to it, and it resisted her force as best as it could hold out.

"Fuck me," she grunted as her nails dug in, and then she squealed. Letting go, her back arched and lifted the weight off his waist. Her head flung back, she squealed incoherently while one hand worked her pussy into the final frenzy. Her body trembled and heaved as she pushed herself over the edge into free fall.

"Oh my fucking God," she gasped while her body shivered and her pussy sank full depth onto him. "I have never..." and she trailed back into incoherent groans. "Oh my God, Carl," and she leaned forward and kissed him. "I'm so sorry, I'm such a fucking pig."

He kissed her back with the biggest grin. "It's my turn to fuck this little piglet all the way home."

She rolled off him onto the other side of the bed, fluffing the pillows under her head to get comfortable. She made a show of opening her thighs wide, planting her feet on the bed, and patting her wet pussy. "Smoke this bacon," she giggled.

Carl moved between her welcoming thighs and guiding arms, leaning down to kiss her tenderly. Her hand snaked between their bodies and tugged him straight to her entry. Kissing would have to wait, he sank in full depth.

"Oh, Carl," she whispered in pleasure.

With one arm planted each side of her head for support, he began fucking her in earnest. Her needs didn't matter now, he needed to take care of himself. He angled his thrusts to heighten his own pleasure, and used her body as he wanted. She countered every move he made, throwing her own passions back at him, letting them bubble openly, making sure he knew he had brought the primal woman out in her.

He was sure her previous orgasms were real, but this new one she was starting to build up to, he wasn't quite sure. Either way, it was more convincing than anything his ex wife had done, and right now, fake or real, it didn't matter.

She rolled her head back into the pillow. "Fuck me," she begged.

He hammered her hard, bringing little squeals from her throat. She pushed back up against his shoulders, riding his thrusts with wet, squishy sounds. Her smell became overpowering again, it was too much sensation to take.

After all these years of celibacy, it was time. At full depth, he let loose with several long, strong jets of cum until he had pumped everything he had into her body. He collapsed down on top of her, fighting for breath. All these rediscovered sensations were so intense, like he was experiencing them all again for the first time. And most reassuringly of all, his body still worked perfectly.

He rolled off her, still hard but unable to back it up, it just wasn't in him to go again. Staring at the ceiling, he tried to take it all in, but the one thing he was sure of, he was happy, and she was great.

She snuggled up into him, kissing his cheek. "You fucked this little piglet all the way home, and it was just right." They both laughed and then she kissed him, long and sensuously, and then she clung to him and for ages they kissed gently and lovingly between catching breaths. He felt like he was back in a drive-in movie, smooching in the back seat all through a film. He was still hard when her exploring hand found him again.

"I almost forgot," she whispered, kissing her way down his body. Carl watched in amazement as she licked and sucked him clean in the low light, purring like a contented kitten with its favorite toy. Eventually he softened in her hand, and she kissed and licked his shrunken cock and balls until she was satisfied she had cleaned him up completely.

"You deserved that," she said with a broad smile, rising back up to then settle down onto his shoulder until they fell into silence in the dark.

Carl suddenly felt shy, and uncertain of what to say, so he said nothing and drifted into thoughts about what exactly this night meant. She was incredible, and way too good for his idiot son, but was there any future for her with either of them? He wasn't sure, it was all too emotionally messy.

Looking toward her, he realised she had fallen asleep, and that in the end all he could do was to stop worrying and fall asleep too and see what the new day brought.

********

Carl woke to a glorious day pouring in through the window. He felt better than he'd felt in years, buoyant, energetic and ready to take on the world. He propped himself up on the pillow and looked across at the mass of blonde hair spread out next to him. Her dog lay at both their feet, casually watching him. What a lovely way to start the morning.

"Morning," she said.

"It's going to be a beautiful day outside,"

She rolled over and snuggled up into his shoulder. "It could be a beautiful day inside too."

Next to them, her phone buzzed on the nightstand. Then buzzed again, and again, and again in quick succession.

"Should you get that?"

"No, I'll answer later, I'd rather stay right here."

He looked down at her content face snuggled up against him, her skin warm on his. The moment was perfect, he couldn't help smiling to himself.

The phone buzzed again, and then kept vibrating through a series of many messages.

"You should probably check that."

"I just want to lie here, you check it if you want. It won't be that important."

Carl let it go, and took in the warm feel of the body pressed against him. There was nothing he had to do today, no reason to make this bliss stop. He studied her face as she dozed, imprinting it in his mind, feeling the wonderful connection of a soul sharing her time with him.

The dog shuffled position at their feet, the traffic whizzed by outside, and the sun slowly rose, warming the room. Time went slowly by, while to Carl it stood still in their little room. He rolled her onto her back, and she watched him lazily as he finally got to explore her small, firm breasts. Taking small bites of her nipples, he enjoyed himself playing and studying them up close.

"B cups?" he casually asked mid suck, before teasingly running his tongue between them. Her hands cradled his head and aimed it back to a nipple.

"Push ups do wonders," she remarked. "I wish they were bigger," and she exhaled with a contented, sleepy sigh as he latched on again.

The phone buzzed again twice on the nightstand. She made no move, she didn't even open her eyes. The curiosity and desire to do something helpful were too much, so he rolled enough to reach her phone and flick the screen to see the message preview.

"You fucking bitch get out of my house. Answer..." was all it showed.

It was from his son. Within a microsecond, he went from on top of the world to snarling, pumped up rage. His mind flashed through a multitude of emotions and reactions, leaving him fed up with where his life was and what it had come to. It was time to make changes. Seething with anger and determination, he leapt out of bed, startling her and her dog. Grabbing his phone, he strode out of the bedroom, dialing his son.

"What's going on?" he asked through gritted teeth.

"Ahuh. You want her out of YOUR house? Well, I got news for you. This is my house, and I say who goes and stays. I'm sick of your crap, you were only staying until you sorted yourself out."

"I don't give a shit. You've had long enough. I want you and your girlfriend out of here, today, you got that?"

"She's not your girlfriend? Look, I don't care. I want you out, today. I want my life and my house back."

"I'll deal with her, you get your shit today and be gone, have we got that clear, mister?"

He looked up from his rage to see her nude and terrified, clinging to the bedroom door frame, her dog protectively by her legs. Their eyes locked briefly before he focused back on the conversation. She would have to wait a minute.

"You'll be gone by four. I'm holding you to that. If anything is left, it's going out in the street. And I don't expect you to be coming back here again. If you need something, go to your mother. I won't be home when you get here. Leave the keys on the tv and the door locked when you go."

He hung up, that was over. It was a long time coming, but at least now it was done. Messy, disappointing, but done.

He looked up again to see her still motionless and afraid against the doorway. All his anger and frustration vanished as quickly as it had come.

He looked her square in the eyes.

"Looks like I have a spare room now. How do you feel about moving in?"

He could see the worry leave her eyes and her posture straighten up confidently against the doorway, thrusting her breasts out deliciously.

"I work on the road all the time, you know?"

He looked across at the dog. "We'll both be here wagging our tails every time you come home."

"Wagging your tail," she grinned. "And I can be pure bitch sometimes, a real handful."

He walked across and cuddled her reassuringly, kissing her deeply and tenderly. "I like having my hands full of you."

She melted against him and returned his kiss with equal tenderness, her hands gently sliding up and down his ass as his hot bar pressed firmly against her stomach. He broke the kiss and took her hand, leading her back into the bedroom.

Stopping at the dresser, he opened a small box on top, fishing inside with a tinker of metal. From it he pulled out two very plain, simple, silver rings. The rings he'd shared with his first sweetheart, one of them his ex wife had thrown back in his face at the end.

"I'd better make an honest woman of you," he said, slipping one on her finger and the other on his.

"That's so sweet," she blushed. "No one's ever given me a promise ring before."

"I promise to treat you the way you deserve, starting with my promise to fuck your brains out all morning to celebrate." She giggled in response with a sparkle in her eyes. "And then we can go out for a long, romantic, lunch date while he's moving his crap out."

Moving her to the bed he turned her toward it, sliding his arms around her waist from behind, one hand dipping into her pussy while the other fondled her breasts. Nuzzling her neck, he whispered, "Then tonight we can move your stuff in here with me."

"You're such a fast mover," she teased.

"I'm not hearing any no's in there," he said, sliding a finger into her wetness and firmly rubbing along her clit. She squealed and jumped in his arms, her own hands racing down to hold his hand firm.

"You know how to make a woman feel welcome, so that's a big yes to everything."

He gently pushed her forward. "On the bed, ass up."

She dropped forward onto her elbows and knees, giving him the glorious sight of her pale bikini line pointing like an arrow at her fresh, glistening opening. He drove straight in, taking her full depth.

"I love doggy hard and fast, just so you know," she teased, and before he could even react to her admission, she was already grinding herself full depth back onto him.

What was that expression? You're only as young as the woman you're fucking? And right now Carl had to admit he felt like a horny teenager. He was going to win her heart for keeps and fuck her every chance he got and make her the happiest woman alive, the way she made him feel glad to be a man and still alive.

But first things first. Her dog lay nearby, watching intently. "Doggy style," he laughed to it, "Hard and fast." Gripping her hips firmly, he rode her hard while she moaned and whined her way through her first orgasm of the morning. And while she recovered with deep, ragged breaths, he kept her on edge with slow strokes, using every skill he could remember to tease her.

He loved the feel of her in his hands; the wet, squishy sounds as he ploughed in and out; the heat inside her burning against his cock; and the pleasurable sounds she groaned every time he hit bottom.

"Fuck, you're tight."

"Fuck, you're good," she retorted. "More," she demanded, humping back against him with renewed enthusiasm.

Between her encouragement, the audience, and the rediscovered joys of female anatomy, Carl quickly splattered her insides with his cum. Collapsing next to her to catch his breath, he ran his fingers over her contented expression while listening to her soft purring of contentment. Her eyes flicked open to stare straight into him.

"I missed that so much. It's been so long since I had a morning wake up call like this. In fact..." she bounced up off the bed full of energy, "that deserves a special home cooked breakfast. What would you like?"

Carl looked at her. Her young, sweet body on display, his fresh cum trailing down her leg, her bright smile and mischievous expression shining on him. Everything he wanted for breakfast was right there, just inches away.

"Surprise me."

"You already surprised me," she said, moving over to kiss him gently.

She held her hand up to look at the ring he'd given her. "And this means something to me, a lot. A commitment is a commitment, and I take that seriously." She walked slowly out of the bedroom, admiring her ring, Carl watching her shapely body sway seductively out of sight.

Yesterday he thought his life was over. And today it was just beginning all over again.