Carl & Chastity: 1st Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chastity was mildly relieved when she woke and realised Carl was fumbling around trying to get dressed as quietly as possible before hopefully trying to make a quick exit. So many times the mornings after a night of passion had been a real let down for her, with a seemingly less attractive, fatter and less attentive guy using her body to jerk themselves off as though they had the right to fuck her again simply because she had agreed the night before. Chastity had long since made it a rule that she didn't kiss during morning sex if it did happen and did her best to make it as quick as possible. Thinking back she could never remember a time when a guy had brought her to orgasm in the morning which seemed in complete opposition to the ease in which men cum almost on command.

Her short daydream over she just about caught the end of Carl's feeble excuse for leaving but was taken aback by the full on kiss he planted before he left. The normal ashtray and stale alcohol breathe of a night out completely absent and a fresh minty waft made her senses sit up and take immediate notice. Suddenly she tingled and a desire flared inside her, but Carl had already pulled away and was moving to the door.

Chastity broke another of her morning after the night before rules, asking if he really had to leave right now and wouldn't he prefer to keep her company for just a little longer, she could have been a little more obvious by spreading her legs wide open and putting up a sign saying "free entry" between her legs but they both understood exactly what she had said.

Carl was tempted but he was late. He also knew that in fucking Chastity again now it would probably remove any chance further down the line unless it become a "serious" relationship, so with a practiced look of indecision and regret on his face he apologised saying he really had to go but reminded her she had his number and to give him a ring. With that he was gone, collecting his things and heading out of Chastity's flat checking his watch to see if he had time to get home and shower before heading to his new job.

12