Carl and June's Nude Challenge!

Story Info
Couple Exposes each other Naked to Group of Strangers.
7.9k words
4.45
14.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
899 Followers

Just a short story meant to be a fun story of two people fulfilling their exhibitionist fantasies. All characters are over the age of 18 and are fictional as the story. Proofed and edited with the help of software. A few mistakes are likely. Enjoy!

I always had a desire to be in public without clothes. The problem always came up that I was a male, and getting caught naked is not as trivial as it might be for a woman. Let's face it, a penis is not as attractive as a naked women's breast. Our bodies are just not erotic to as many people, I don't care what a woman looks like, she had breasts, they are power!

I had explored this desire by taking the opportunity to strip with some friends at a music festival before. But it turned out that so many did, that no one really reacted. I think X (ecstasy) has caused a return to the 60s as far as nudity at concerts goes. I also stripped with a friend once at a coed college party on a dare from a couple of girls, but we were promised a blow job later that I don't remember getting.

It was not that out of the ordinary for someone my age to do things like that, and it did not fulfill my needs to be seen. I tried a nudist camp after college, but nude being the standard attire, and the age of most of the regulars made it not very fulfilling.

Then I met June, we hit it off right away as just friends and before I knew it, our sexual urges took over and we were naked and fucking almost every weekend. As time went on we realized and even discussed the fact that we both just wanted to be friends with benefits, and nothing more. We did not want to chance ruining a beautiful friendship by trying to force romance into the picture.

We found out eventually that we both shared a kink. Why it took so long to figure it out is a mystery now. The fact that we never wanted to fuck in bed with drapes pulled etc. should have been a clue. We always chose some other part of the house with some danger of being seen, usually in front of a window with only the sheers pulled, or completely open, but in low light.

Once we were naked and fucked, we usually ended up spending the rest of our visit to each other's place nude. When one of us would stay over, we would get up the next morning naked and stay that way until it was time to leave. But all this still did not satisfy our kink, it was minus the risk factor like my other attempts.

June was a good-looking girl, petite with nice breasts and a good shape. I am pretty fit as well I guess, 6' 2", and I must not be too bad looking, or I would not have a totally hot fuck buddy like June. I rarely felt comfortable enough with anyone to share my kink in any detail, when I did, it seemed to turn them off. With June it was different, we were on a nature hike when I first mentioned it.

June's answer to my question came when she stripped naked on a nature hike, on a trail that we had already passed some other hikers. She told me if I was being honest about my kink, there was a blow job in it, if there was a hot naked guy around to receive it that is. Well, it only took a minute to find one, and she gave me that blowjob, we were standing there naked when we finished, and saw a couple in the distance that had already passed by, and had to see us naked not far from the trail. It lived up to the thrill factor and caused us to stick around long enough for June to lean over a stump as I fucked her.

One day June said to me, "Carl, how did you feel when we were naked in a risky situation because we thought we might have been seen? Do you ever get the feeling that it would be more fun if it was a deliberate attempt to be seen by strangers?"

That one question did more for our relationship than I could have ever imagined. It opened us up to express what we really wanted to be able to do. We wanted to show ourselves when we were sure we would be seen by strangers, and not end up in jail. We decided to pursue this lifestyle as a team, that way one of us would have the others back. We pulled straws to see who would be first, and it was her.

June won, and that meant that I would have to set up her first exposure and rescue her if it went bad.

I racked my brain trying to think of a place to make an impression and not piss too many people off. We were rookies so I figured we needed to take baby steps and make our first attempt a more controlled situation. With both of us, we needed an adult crowd. With her, it would likely be all males. In my case well, that was going to be her problem to figure out, but I hoped for females. We had few rules other than the voyeurs had to be strangers to the one exhibiting their bodies au natural. We decided as well that if the situation allowed for it, we had the option of doing some type of sexual act in front of, or with someone we did not know.

Bars were out of the question, as it would have to be a seedy one, and then I would not feel that either of us would be safe.

I decided to ask a friend, he was the guy I stripped with one time at a drunken party, so I knew he would get it to some degree. I ask him if he could trust a few friends who would like to see something like this and could bring a friend or two they trust as well. I told him it would be a show that would not only be a hot woman naked, but she would likely provide some provocative views of her sex as well. He was interested, in fact, I think he would have liked to be more involved. So he and I got to work on a place to stage it that fit the bill.

We came up with a park, used very little, mostly as a place for people to walk their dogs. It had no real hours, it had a lit area and a stage that was poorly li, as its lighting was for security reasons only. The stage was probably once used as a bandstand but not in years.

I told June the plan and she was both excited and scared but the excitement was overruling the other feelings. I did not have a problem with showing her off, we were only friends with benefits and not possessive lovers. We had a strong bond of friendship from having the same kink. The time was set and all I had to do was get her there, watch and keep her safe.

We got there first and were in a small room with a broken door at the back of the stage area. She was going to be on at 9:30, as it just got dark, too late for dog walkers, but not so late to look too suspicious if a cop happened to be on patrol. There were no houses near, so no one to report anything we hoped. It was darker than I expected, and I retrieved an L.E.D. Lantern/Spot Light I had in my car in case of a breakdown to work as a substitute for a real spotlight.

The time came, and I escorted her to the stage from the rear, I took her robe, she looked so hot standing there naked waiting to go on. I expected at least a dozen strangers for her debut but did not know for sure or give her an estimate. She walked out and froze on the stage a moment. It was more like 2 dozen guys, but they appeared to be everyday type guys. My friend did a good job.

I don't think she had a plan, it was not, or meant to be a show. The whole idea originally was to be naked and deliberately encounter a crowd. She calmed down as she walked back and forth a couple of times strutting her stuff to a welcoming crowd. She has a spectacular body, pretty much flawless even in good light. She knew that me getting guys to come to a park, strolling naked would not be enough for them.

I did put a chair out on the stage, not sure why I did, I guess because it was an empty stage. She used that chair I had set up next, she came up with a little bit of a show on the spot. I could see she was starting to like the attention her body was getting her. So she showed them some of the harder-to-see parts in more detail. First, she put her leg up on it to show her pussy to them, then bent over showing them her ass and pussy for another view, they were more than happy with that, but that took less than a minute or two, and they wanted more.

How did she know that?

They kept saying it, "More, More!" They did understand the situation and made it a quiet chant. She gave them every view of her pussy and ass she could think of, before sitting down on the chair. She looked like she calmed down and was enjoying the attention the opposite sex was giving her. She continued the show by spreading her legs and running her fingers up and down her slit, and I could see she was getting into this escalation. The guys loved it too, but again wanted more, and so did she thrill-wise. She pulled her feet up on the chair like a woman does doing their toenails and started masturbating for them, her legs spread wide as I put the light in spotlight mode, and focused it on her pussy and her midsection.

She looked kind of slutty, but she was really just trying to make the best of the situation I gave her. The guys did not care, they loved it and were getting a little wild, my friend had to get up and use his arms to signal to them to hold the noise down. Her masturbation killed some time, and she got herself off for them, maybe too quickly from the excitement, and they seemed happy, but she needed to do at least one thing more for a closer. I did not know what to do or expect and prepared to rescue her if needed, I mean they got a free show of a hot naked woman finger fucking herself to orgasm and for real, it's better than HBO late-night.

Then she surprised them, and in my case, she blew my mind. She announced that she was going to walk out among them naked, every one of them could touch either her breasts or ass. She was loosening up and told them if they behaved she would let some of them do more to her as everyone else got to watch. It was clear she was into it then and was even sitting on some laps and kissing guys if she liked their touch. My buddy did good, these were nice every day guys that seemed sober for the most part. This was a great idea as it was the most effective in stretching out the performance. She spotted my friend sitting in the front row, and she took one of his hands and put it on her pussy, and did not object to him doing a little fingering, and he did it with care.

I think his fingering did more for her than the guys and got her hot, extremely horny, and even more daring, so she set up a finale for them that was beyond mind-blowing considering this was not set up to be a sex show. She took my friend and another guy she liked by the hand, and took them back to her chair.

She brought them up to the chair on the stage, she must have already told them they would have to at least lose their pants or shorts as neither one objected. My friend stripped completely. He is one of those fit guys who always enjoyed flaunting his muscles. At times I thought he might be Bi, him showing off to a live audience of males made me think it even more. They both seemed sober and were pretty nervous, so they were not working on booze courage. They were both really taken with her naked body enough to be willing to take the embarrassment.

She sat in the chair and proceeded to give them both a damn good blow job as guys in the crowd looked on in amazement, some cheered, but again not too loud, they knew if we got busted it would be all of us. Once she had the two of them good and hard she moved on to a new activity. This was not in the plan either and eventually had me with my hand down my pants. She leaned over the chair making sure the crowd had the best viewing angle. Then she first let my naked buddy fuck her as she sucked the other's cock, pretty much a public split roast, by strangers, and for strangers to enjoy.

It was a hot scene, fucking strangers in front of strangers. It got a little loud and I motioned to them again to take it down. This went on quite a while she was not going to quit until he got off, everyone was getting their moneys worth, it was a free show after all. I doubt very much they would get a show like this at any club. June was acting just like she does when I fuck her, she was getting loud and breathing hard, and when she let the cock go that was in her mouth, I knew she had came.

Soon my buddy that was fucking her got off, he was into the show and pulled out holding his hard cock proudly as he came on her ass and back, and then they switched places. Then she more than made up for dropping the other's cock, she fucked him even longer than the first, as she cleaned off my buddy's cock and sucked it some more. They were both bareback fucks, she now had the bigger cock making it a better show. She was so loud with moans and then testimony, that at one point the crowd got quiet just to hear her saying things like, "Fuck me hard with that Big Dick Daddy, let's give them a show to remember!" She took the second guys shot inside her.

She got two pretty good loads, and turned around to show the cum still on her ass, by that time the pie was forming on her pussy, she sat and spread her cheeks to make sure they could see it. Then got up, gave them a curtsy, a move I have not seen in a while, quite sexy when nude and dripping two guys cum.

Everything went pretty smooth, there was no more chanting just quiet applause. She was all pumped up from the excitement, and we waited for most of the guys to leave there were only a half dozen cars. She refused to dress, she told me she was not going to until she got to her apartment. It was fine with me, it was dark anyway. On the way home she was telling me me how great it felt, and I told her I was still hard from watching, she pulled my cock out and gave me a blow job as I drove. She kept to her word and refused to dress when we got to her building and just boldly walked into the apartment building carrying her clothes. It was pretty late and we encountered and walked by only one guy, fortunately, someone our age that she knew, if fact he had the apartment directly across from hers. He said Hi, and just gave her a friendly smack on her bare ass did not make a big deal out of it.

She told me she wanted one last fuck before I left, and I gave it to her, hoping that she did not pick anything up on the stage, but it was a nice crowd of mostly married men looking for some entertainment and got more than that. I have to assume some of their wives got hit on when they got home.

I left that night wondering just what she was going to be able to come up with for me.

June called me all excited, she had a nude exhibition set up for me, and it was for a weekday, during the day. The timing kind of scared me, but she told me that I would not have to disrobe outside and that the danger level was even less than with her performance.

She did not want to tell me too many details, I found out later she did not have all of them anyway. Well, the statement about not having details freaked me out. I had no choice, she was a real trouper with the one I set up for her, allowing two guys to fuck her, but she can be a nympho anyway, that's why I hang with her, she likes sex as much as a guy.

It was set up for us to be there at 9 am, nothing about this deal was normal, I will call it strange and scary that something she came up with would be that early in broad daylight.

I dressed casually not knowing what to expect, June told me nothing other than to be clean shaved, and I knew she meant all of me, another thing to scare me. That meant someone was going to be close to me. We headed to what I found out was a rather large retirement community, one of the larger ones in Florida, and almost an hour trip by car. I tried to get more out of her but was not going to get even a clue. Of course, all I could think about is the thought of exposing myself to old ladies, or worse yet, a mixed crowd of retirees.

We got there, and the place is so big we had to use GPS navigation to find what was the Rec center, a large building with several facilities and entrances. It had a Bowling Alley, Ballroom, etc, but we were going to a smaller entrance marked activities. A large parking area for golf carts and a separate one for cars. I figured at this point I was at least expected to interact with people much older than myself and June, and while nude of course. I hoped at the very least that they were all female.

A lady met us at the door, she seemed very nice, just past MILF in looks, not a granny by my standards. I guess maybe she had just graduated to mature status. She took us to an office, to meet the woman in charge, it had a door in the hallway, and another one in her office to a room where I could hear a bunch of women talking, I was pretty scared. June was smiling the whole time, almost laughing, I was really in trouble.

Sharon, the woman in charge introduced herself, then took June to the other room telling her she could take a seat. My heart was racing, June was abandoning me with this grand, maybe great grandmother, I was feeling a lot of things. I even felt a little rage thinking that if this was a strip show for a bunch of grannies, I was going to be pissed. I wished I could have escaped but I was driven there.

Sharon the woman in charge then dropped the first bomb, she pointed to a locker and told me to go ahead and strip, and put all my clothes and valuables in there, and she would lock it up for me, no worries. Well, I still had plenty of worries, fear of the unknown. Then she took a seat at her desk and I just looked at her, as she watched me, was she just going to watch me undress?

She looked a lot like my Great Aunt Margaret! I certainly would not have wanted to strip naked in front of her. It was a stand-off, but I could tell she was not going to budge, and I had nowhere to go.

I gave in, and just started undressing, it reminded me of the first time I had to undress in front of an older nurse at the hospital, really weird and I was nervous then. I slowly took off my shirt, when I was bare-chested I was starting to get even more of her attention. I do run and keep fit, I guess to her I would look a lot better than some of the old guys I saw in their golf carts on the way in. I got down to boxers and we reached another standoff, I asked if she wanted them off now too?

Her answer was, "You don't know exactly what you are here for, do you? I noticed your friend was having a hard time trying to keep a straight face when she brought you in here. I hope you are not going to back down, you may not get off the property alive if you disappoint the ladies sitting out there. They take this class seriously and are waiting to get started.

I asked her if I was going to have to do any kind of performance, and told her that I can't even dance. She laughed and explained then I was just expected to be a nude model and was just going to have to stand in some poses, each for at least 10 minutes between changing to another. She added that I would get some breaks that I could come back in the office with her for.

The light bulb went on, I was going to be a male model for a bunch of seniors. She did not say, but painting, or maybe just sketching me. It did not matter, regardless of what they are doing, I was going to have to stand naked for them in some strange pose as they all stared at every part of me in detail. I figured my cock would get lots of attention like it was getting from her.

I was stuck, I mean June masturbated, not only sucked two stranger's cocks in front of a crowd, she let them fuck her as well, it was her option though. I only had to stand naked for some grannies, I thought. I dropped the boxers and it was clear that Sharon was staring at my penis. I admit it, I am not what they call a show-er by any means, but I was looking pretty pathetic in that area. I usually am a little excited with a girl and a little stiff, what she was looking at was not my penis excited at all, almost like it was scared and wanted to hide like the rest of me did.

Sharon said, don't worry, we have had penises with stage fright before, they are kind of cute that way but not what the girls are paying for. Just go ahead and do whatever it takes to get it ready, I can hear them getting restless. I tried fluffing my cock a little with my hand, but I had nothing to focus on. It was clear Sharon had some big breasts, and she started to unbutton her blouse as she said, "You don't want to go out there like that, they won't laugh in the true sense, but believe me, you will know they are laughing on the inside and by my experience, it will likely make it harder for you to get it up. Let me see if these double D's do anything for it."

inafantasy
inafantasy
899 Followers
12