Carl and June's Nude Challenge!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
909 Followers

At that point, she was in a bra that could hardly contain her breasts, and she stood there for me. It did not help much, I wanted my penis to be in at least an arc. My nerves were just not going to let it. Sharon popped off her bra, and her, what was at the very least double D's were let free, and a little saggy. I tried to imagine my head between them, or even fucking them, but it was not working either, she was 40 or more years my senior.

She said I was going to have to go out soon, and that she noticed I liked her breasts. She rolled her desk chair in front of me and pulled her double D's together for me. I knew what that meant, and I tried to get my limp dick in between them, she squeezed them tightly together, but it just kept falling out when I let it go.

Sharon said, "OK, no need to panic, as an older woman I have helped men with that problem before. She put one hand under my balls, and with the other, she lifted what was still looking like a tiny penis to me, just pathetic! She was prepared to do whatever was needed and put it in her mouth. Now she had something going on, I am not a bit impotent, I was just nervous, and my penis being in any woman's warm mouth was going to help. I was starting to get some confidence.

I was then looking down at my dick in her mouth and the double Ds below them and feeling her hand on my balls, and we were now getting somewhere. I never had someone that old suck my cock, she had to be 55 to live there, but she was closer to 65. I will say she looked pretty good except that her breasts were a bit saggy, and had quite a large ass.

She knew what she was doing, she did things with her tongue that I had never had done to me before. I was getting hard, and quickly, now concerned I might be too hard for the kind of poses she wanted. She paused a moment to say, "I know it is hard, I am surprised but happy of how big it got, but I have found that if you go out with it sticking straight out like that, it might not go away. But if you want, I will make you cum, that will make it just about right for modeling. If not, just raise your hand and someone will come up and fluff you. They may knock each other over to get to it."

I took her seriously, she must have read the look on my face and said, "You know I am just kidding about the fluffing, I was just trying to calm you down with some humor."

Well, they say there is no such thing as a bad blow job, and the one she continued to give me was one of the best ones I ever had. At that point, I did want to fuck those big tits or any that I encountered and were offered to me. This was working, I started to feel more confident and was pretty proud of what I was showing.

She must have been pretty happy with it too and was not done, and she let go of my balls and had a hold on my naked ass. I think she was impressed enough that she just had to try, and was successful at swallowing it without gagging. Before I knew it, I was pumping rope after rope of my jizz in her mouth, until it overflowed.

She swallowed what I gave her, and then hurried to wipe her face and put her blouse back on. Then she grabbed me by the hand and pulled me into the room, I had the nice arc that I am used to having after a cumshot. It also had a shine to it and had some semen ready to drip that I hurried to rub into my knob as she dragged me over to the stand I was supposed to be on.

They say when you are in front of a crowd, that you should imagine them naked, well I did not want to try that with some of these old gals. I picked a couple of younger ones and did look over at my girl June. She was sitting next to a partition, separating two chairs from the rest of the room. She was doing everything she could to not laugh.

I was being posed, kind of like a Roman Greek Statue pose, usually a muscular guy with a somewhat flaccid penis, at the time mine was slightly larger than usually portrayed. I do not have the physique for it but I gave it my all. There must have been 20 to 25 women, matures to granny's sitting behind their easels. Smiles galore, but no laughing, I was looking pretty good in the penis area so far. It was not that bad of a deal, they did want to sketch me.

It was the longest 10 minutes in my life when it was time for a break, and my wiener was showing it. Sharon took me back to the office. She told me she would usually have just put me in another pose, but my penis needed a little more work. I think she was overreacting. She said that my body's hydraulics require hydration and that I could drink a gatoraide she had ready while she worked on my penis again.

I did not think it was that bad, I probably could have done it myself with my hand, as I was no longer so nervous. I got the impression that the old gal just wanted to suck my cock again, this time she stopped before I came, but I was just as hard as the first time. I had to go back out with more than an arc in my penis, by the time I was posed, it was at full attention, and the looks I got just kept me excited, and that full-blown hardon was what they got for that whole session.

The ladies did not complain, and June was sure enjoying herself. She was laughing now she could not help it I am sure, seeing that big hardon she knew she got me good. The next pose she put me in was one of those sitting poses, like the thinker. I was not sure models really did that one much. One thing about it my cock was not standing out so much, but it was still the dominant part of my body. June and Sharon were not able to be seen by the artist, and June was flashing her tits and pretending to suck a cock trying to keep it that way.

After two more poses, one that featured just my boney man ass, but I questioned it because they were getting a good look at my cock and balls as well. Who would want to sketch that view? The next one was clearly to feature the condition my cock was in, I am not too dumb to know it was not a pose just for sketching, it was to exploit the fact that I was that hard. I looked out, and not many were still drawing, a couple had their legs spread, it almost cost them the hardon.

Sharon even told them, and this is in her words, "Just pretend that this fine specimen of a young hard penis isn't sticking straight out girls, but I admit, I posed him that way so you could reminisce of some of the ones you likely got presented to you in your youth. I know my husband, and maybe some of yours has not been able to show anything that hard in 20 years even with the help of medication, so I have been enjoying our models."

Soon I was back in her office again, and I guess the girls were packing up, some 10s and 20s were being slid under the door as they did. She told me, "Look at those tips, I hope they make up for the exploitation. It helped, but what made it better was when she showed me a check that was made out to me, for $500. I was pretty happy about that, I work on commission in my job and I was not doing that well lately, the economy and sales were down.

She was not quick to open the locker and give me my clothes though, she had something more in mind. She had her blouse partly unbuttoned again. She asked me if I could come back in a week, that the girls would have their paints out then, and they like to have the same model to get the skin tones right. Some of these girls are pretty good, and they like to have the same penis. You will be surprised, some even get the veins that are showing in detail on their paintings.

She told me she was so impressed with how big I got when excited, she was going to give me a chance for a bigger check next time. She added she has the discretion to be able to get me double the next time. Then added even more than that if her boss liked me too, and if I was willing she added, she had even more discretion as far as a bonus goes.

Well, I soon found out if I wanted double next time, what the first part of me being willing was. She lost the blouse and bra again and this time shimmied out of her shorts, and the big old lady panties on her rather large ass. There she was, a naked overweight senior who asked me to sit on the edge of her desk, a view I never thought I would see.

She proceeded to blow me again until I was at full mast, she backed up, I got down, and then she bent over her desk with her big ass sticking out. I knew what that meant too. I was a piece of meat that was about to fuck a senior for a $500 bonus to my modeling fee. The thought of the money helped me keep it up for this part. I had to part two pretty large ass cheeks to get to my destination. It was a good thing I was pretty stiff from the oral, and I needed every bit of length I had to tunnel through those cheeks and reach her opening. The excitement of doubling my money was the only thing that kept it hard enough to reach her hole deep in that cavern.

I felt a little used, but she did get me hard, and off once so I could not blame her for being in that same condition horny-wise, from what I heard about those senior developments, the women still have healthy sexual drives, and the men do have old prostates, and bad circulation to deal with.

Once I managed to locate her hole and enter it, I just plain reached up under her, and grabbed those double Ds to hold onto as I slapped it to her, she turned out to be a loud one, or I was doing exceptionally well. I hoped most of the ladies were gone, I hoped mine, June was still out there waiting, she was my ride.

I can't say I did not enjoy the fuck, one I got to her actual pussy hole, she was just as tight as a younger woman. I got into it and pounded her and she just wanted more, this was going to be my second load so it took me a while. I shot a pretty good load in her, and she and I cleaned up and dressed. It was a good fuck, and the thought of a $500 bonus check made her look much better, I was getting kind of fond of her double Ds for sure.

She told me I could let June in right then if I wanted to, and I did, I wanted her to get a glimpse of the lady I had to fuck. I was still naked with a dripping cock, and she was just pulling up what must have been XL panties. Seeing her getting dressed got a big smile from June, we left soon after that. We were on the ride home and she decided she was going to get on me saying, "Well things must have gone well, I could hear you fucking that grandma back in the office, so did a couple of stragglers. You had the old gal practically singing for you, was that your idea?"

"Well, she gave me quite a blow job, took my load, and swallowed it. She was turned on by this hot young male model. She stripped naked when it was over, got me hard with another fine blowjob, and then leaned over and presented her pussy to this big dick of mine, and I obliged her."

Then I showed her the check, and cash tips, she was shocked. She said, "She told me there was pay, but I did not ask her what it was, I figured $50. or a $100., I just wanted to get you naked in front of some old ladies. Do I get a cut?"

"Well, I am the one that earned it, but there are enough tips here to take care of your gas, and buy your dinner anywhere you want. I have been promised at least a grand next week, and who knows, maybe more than that. I am sure I am going to have to fuck her again, and then probably her boss if I want even a bigger check, I might wait till I see her to decide that. I just hope they don't want to make it a senior FFM. If you'll be my bodyguard and drive me there again, I will give you at least a third of what I get."

"Wow, I thought I got the best of you, but I guess not, that's pretty good money. I am so fucking horny, but you are going to have to use a rubber with me until you get tested, the STD rate in these places is surprisingly quite high. Retired people have to spend all that free time doing something."

We walked into her apartment building and her neighbor was out of his room again, maybe this time on purpose? She asked him if he waited up for her. He said, "Sure did, but was hoping you were going to be naked like last time."

She surprised me when she said, "It would only take a minute to strip, if you are willing to get naked too right here in the hall, I will bend over and you can fuck me from behind."

You can imagine the strange look on the guy's face, the apprehension but he pulled off his shirt and dropped his drawers, and let what I would have to call a large penis out of hiding. I wanted to watch her take such a large member. I stood at her door as she stripped and threw her clothes in the room and told me. "You be the keeper of the escape door, there are 12 apartments on this hall, and this early it seems like someone is always coming or going, I don't mind if they get a look of our naked asses as we bail out of the hall, but I am not going to just boldly fuck in front of one of them and risk having to find a new place."

He did the same with his clothes, but I don't think he shared our kink, he was nervous and kept looking down the hall. She got on her knees and blew him to get him hard, and boy did she pick a winner, he was hung. I enjoyed seeing her getting fucked at the park, but this was in the hall of her apartment building, and by a hung neighbor that was younger than us. I do love her as a friend and fuck buddy, and wanted to see her experience a big cock. I also wondered if the word was out about him and his cock, and she had some clue about it. He was a stud for sure.

Not sure if you would call me a cuckold, or a voyeur, but I don't care, I liked it none the same. I think she thought she was cuckolding me, or that I would be just plain jealous or intimidated, as she seemed to keep checking for my reactions.

They were both naked, and we found out he had a fit body to match the cock he was sporting. She got right to it, we had made some noise, someone on that floor was probably up making the daring factor higher. She was not shy at all to put her hands on the sides of her door frame lean over stick her ass out and present her pussy to him. Not sure she was moist enough, but she wanted fucked with that cock in the hall. He managed to enter her, and I saw her grimace, but once he got started she was fine.

It was on, he wasted no time and worked up to speed pretty quickly. She was trying her best to keep quiet, but that was a big member she was taking. He was in a hurry and kept going faster until he was pounding her. She was looking right at me as she got fucked, and I reached up and covered her mouth to help quiet her, as she had no hands free. She could have just invited him in and fucked him, but this was so much better. They were naked and had quite a daring thing going for them, and I was the beneficiary of the view. Her tits flopping around right there in front of me as they fucked.

I had seen people fuck in a corner at drunken parties in college, but never had this close of view. He barely got his cock pulled out, and did not have to finish. He made a loud noise and made his Oh Face as he came when I first saw his cock and balls appear over her ass. I was in the line of fire and backed up when it rapid fired ropes of cum all over her ass and back. She was getting covered, that was also when I heard someone's door open and voices. Apparently, his cumming noise gave them away.

I moved out of the way as it got the two naked performers' attention, they both looked to the left down the hall, and June was so startled her hand slipped off the door jam. Her neighbor who was a bit off balance anyway tried to catch her as did I. The result was a young naked couple in a heap in the hall between their apartment doors. Down the hall, an older couple with their heads out their door was checking them out. By that time I was in the hall helping her up. I got a glance of the old couple then just out of their door.

It was hard to get her in her place as I was laughing so hard at the sight of it. Then when I heard the old couple it got worse. "Would you look at that Gladys, your tits used to be that perky.

Gladys replied, "Your dick never looked like that, but come on, I will get you one of your pills, I will take what I can get."

I got them in the apartment and tried to close the door quietly to not alert anyone else.

The two of them ended up prone on the floor getting their breath. Her neighbor's clothes were next door. But you could see the excitement they had as they half laughed and talked about it. He told June, "Well, at least they did not have the time to use a cell phone camera, I am pretty sure clear down here we are out of range of the security camera, if not we may be moving! I guess I have some pride in the fact that in a half-hour or so, some old guy is going to get some because of us."

We had a good laugh, and by their reactions, their thrill of getting caught was worth it. He waited about 10 minutes before he made the naked dash across the hall to his apartment. but I guess them being caught by an older couple might have been karma coming back at her for the posing for seniors gig she pulled on me!

___________________________________

I did go back to the senior center for the second sitting, and had a problem again, different this time, I was erect with no help as I thought about how it felt to be worshiped by a woman of any age. She was afraid it was not going to calm down and had to blow me to a cumshot again to fix it, that is why she said she was doing it, but she sure seemed to enjoy it.

My cock was no longer standing straight out in front of me, so it worked and was in a nice arch so I hurried out there to get started. I noticed that a few of the old gals had no panties on this time, and were anxious to show me some things I would have rather not seen. This helped to keep my cock under control, a good thing because, have you ever seen a painting or statue that had the guy's dick sticking straight out?

I guess overall it was a good experience, I did get into being admired by ladies of any age. The boss lady I had to fuck was an employee of the center and not a resident. So I was treated to a pussy on a woman that was only twice my age and pretty fit, but I had to eat her out first. She was much more pleasant to look at as I fucked her than Sharon.

I don't want to say what I got paid on the second trip, an IRS agent may read this, but it was more than fair. I also got a couple of pretty good offers from women claiming to be horny and wealthy widows. Notes with contact info and some more tips had been slid under the door while I was busy fucking the boss and earning my bonus.

Being a model or even a Gigolo might just be something I should consider as a career!

inafantasy
inafantasy
909 Followers
12