Carl Learns Piano (Or Not)

Story Info
Older man wants to learn Piano, His teacher shows him more.
6.6k words
4.71
13.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ynotnow69
Ynotnow69
35 Followers

Dear readers, I hope you enjoy my story. Please rate and even more important comment on what you liked or hated. It helps so much. This story has been an experiment for me. Telling it in two alternating voices was something I really wanted to try. Please tell me if it worked for you. And Thank You to two Literotica former authors for their inspiration. Wish they were still here.

Carl Carbone had always wanted to learn the piano. Now that he was retired, maybe the time was right. In fact, if not now, he had no idea when he would ever get there.

Carl had a piano; it came with the house he and Shirley had bought 25 years ago. Life was just too busy for him to learn until last year when he finally stopped working and Shirley passed away. His wife had played a little and all the kids had lessons, but he never had the time. Now he thought, "Let's teach an old dog some new tricks."'

And Carl had time, too much time on his hands.

Carl asked at the music store in the larger town just a bit south of his small hamlet, if they knew any piano teachers who might want to help an older beginner. They suggested Jenny Springfield who lived 3 blocks way. They referred many students her way and everyone always spoke highly of her teaching methods. Carl called her from the store hoping she might be able to see him next week to see if this crazy (sometimes he thought stupid) idea had any merit. She answered on the 2nd ring and said, "I have nothing scheduled for the rest of the day, why don't you come over and let's see if we can work something out."

Carl confidently said "Okay, see in a few minutes." But he wasn't really sure he was prepared to actually go through with this idea. He nervously drove the three blocks, missed the big old farmhouse, and circled the block a second time. Struggling to work up the nerve to stop and go in, he couldn't remember being this nervous in years.

As he pulled over to the curb he thought, what if she laughs at this old man? What if I am too old to learn? A thousand negative What if questions were racing around inside his head.

Carl finally took a deep breath and thought "What if it turns out great?" And besides if it was just too awkward or uncomfortable, he could just leave quickly and never come back.

So up the front steps Carl trudges, head down, to be met at the front door by a beautiful white-haired woman, about 5'3" tall, average build for an older woman, not flabby but not lean, with the most astonishing blue eyes he ever saw. Jenny had a big smile as she welcomed Carl into the front parlor and took his coat.

The front room was decorated sparsely with just a couch, a chair, an end table with lamp, and a piano. The walls were bare except for one beautiful painting hanging near the piano. It was a country scene showing a distant farm with a stream meandering through the farm fields in the foreground. Carl thought he had seen something similar but couldn't figure out where.

Before he could say anything, Jenny motioned for Carl to sit on the couch as she took the chair. Carl had stammered his hello on the way in and now he nervously wrung his hands and Jenny reached over and grabbed his hands in hers. She looked into his eyes and said, "There is no need to be nervous, it is only us chickens here."

Carl laughed and relaxed a bit. His mother had used the same expression all the time growing up. He looked into Jenny's sapphire blue eyes and smiled. His tension was draining from his body.

Jenny's first impression of Carl was of a tall (over 6') man with salt and pepper hair. His physique was of someone who kept fit with a broad chest and toned arms. His hands were calloused like he did manual work versus sat in some office. And when she looked at his face, he had a lopsided grin, when she finally got him to relax a bit. His eyes were a deep hazel that you could lose yourself in.

Jenny asked Carl why he wanted to learn piano. Carl explained how he loved all kinds of music but never learned to play any instruments. He nervously asked her," Can you teach someone this old to learn to play."

"I have never failed to teach a student young or old who wanted to learn" was her emphatic response. "Do you have a piano to practice on."

Carl told her about buying the big house 30 years ago with the piano and how he never had (or made) the time to learn. Now his situation was very different, and he hoped she could help him change that.

Jenny's face lit up as she asked Carl "Did you buy the house from the Dandridge's up in North Fork by any chance?"

Carl's face registered shock as he responded "Yes, how did you know".

Jenny's smile grew into a wide grin as she said "Those were my parents; I grew up in that house. I guessed because that was the right time frame for when they sold and moved in here with me."

Well, that broke the ice on all of Carl's nerves. They talked about the house, the neighborhood, improvements Carl made over the years, the big maple tree in the yard Jenny used to climb in her youth, and before they knew it, 2 hours had flown by. The conversation was easy and at times they were finishing each other's sentences.

But that didn't stop them, they kept talking like they were lifelong friends. Carl shared stories of his children, his jobs in construction, and hobby of woodworking, his wife's passing and his current loneliness.

Jenny spoke of her marriage, divorce, her love for piano, her stint as a music teacher at the local community college and then devotion to taking care of her parents and how that seemed like the right thing to do but left no time for anything else. Her parents passed away 15 years ago, and Jenny had rebuilt her life around music and teaching.

Looking at her watch, Jenny was astonished that it was 6:30 pm. She looked at Carl and said, "Are you hungry?" Carl smiled his lopsided grin and replied, "Almost always". They laughed together and Jenny lead them down the hall to the back of the house.

The kitchen was befitting the house, big and airy with a good-sized island, big farmhouse sink and updated appliances. Off to the left was a breakfast nook with a built-in bench under the bay windows. The view was to a beautifully landscaped back yard garden.

Jenny pulled out some salad fixings, a leftover rotisserie chicken and a bottle of wine. Quickly putting together the salad, she had Carl open the wine. They sat side by side at the cozy kitchen breakfast nook enjoying the conversation as well as the food.

After the second glass of wine Carl noticed Jenny's leg was leaning against his under the table. It felt warm and he responded by leaning his leg back into hers.

Jenny grew bolder as the wine flowed. Her hand dropped to rest on Carl's leg, and he laid his on top of hers. Carl looked into Jenny's eyes for a sign. She winked at him and squeezed his thigh. Carl leaned over, and they had their first kiss. Just a light touch of lips, a test to see if this feeling was mutual. Jenny's hand gripped Carl's as she kissed harder. Carl responded with equal pressure, enjoying this moment. Carl leaned back and smiled. He asked, "Is this standard procedure for all beginner piano lessons?"

Jenny laughed out loud. Her laugh was infectious and soon Carl was laughing as well. They held hands and stood up. Jenny responded, " This is not standard procedure, but I think this student has potential beyond any of my other students."

Jenny looked up at Carl, leaned in and kissed him with more passion. She took the opportunity when his lips slightly parted to push her tongue in to touch the tip of his. The tongue tips were twisting and circling each other as the kissing became urgent.

Carl's hands encircled Jenny and pulled her tight to him, he could feel her breasts mash into his chest. Her hands were on sides of his head while her tongue assaulted his. As Carl pulled her into the embrace, his erection had grown, and he was sure she could feel him through their clothes.

Both Carl and Jenny' breathing had sped up. Neither wanted to stop kissing but Jenny finally pulled away to take in a large breath. Their world only included each other and the few square feet of kitchen they were in.

Carl's head was spinning. Jenny was a very good kisser. Her mouth tasted of wine and a hint of cherry, must be the lip gloss. Her body felt divine pressed into his. Her tongue knew just the right places to go, to tease and tantalize. Her hands seemed to be everywhere at once. Trailing through his hair, holding his head firm against her lips. But also, down his back, cupping his ass and pulling them tighter still.

Not sure they could get any closer together... with clothes on.

Jenny was in total abandon. It had been a long time since she had felt this way, ready to throw caution to the wind with this stranger. Although he felt so familiar, so cozy, so right. He was easy to talk to, laugh with, and so sexy holding her firmly. His kisses were tentative at first, but now much deeper and more forceful. He thrust his tongue into her mouth exploring, wrestling with her tongue, refusing to yield, as Jenny tried to push back into his mouth. Their kisses again were causing loud nose breathing and this time Carl came up for air, pulling away and taking a long deep breath.

The feelings she was going through were bringing out the risk-taking streak she normally suppressed. Jenny pulled Carl's head down to whisper in his ear. "Carl, I sense you are a thoughtful, careful, respectful man. That is not what I need right now, There is plenty of time for slow tender lovemaking later, Please take me right now. I need you to. Please!"

Carl pulled back a little and had a mild look of shock on his face. Jenny was worried she had gone too far. But Carl's face quickly changed to the sly lopsided grin and said, "Your wish is my command."

Seizing the front of Jenny's blouse, Carl ripped it open spilling buttons all over the kitchen floor. His mouth was on her neck sending shivers up and down her spine. Deftly unclasping her bra, he set her tits free. Carl wasted no time in grabbing forcibly one of her breasts and kneading the flesh, flicking his thumb over the already rock-hard nipple. Clasped his mouth onto the other nipple, teasing the hard nub with his tongue and then lightly biting with his teeth.

Jenny was in shock... and heaven. The speed that Carl went from nice gentleman to ravager was astonishing and so welcome. Jenny exclaimed " Oh yes Carl, yes! That feels so good, ummm....", as his hands and mouth attacked her breasts. She loved breast play, and this had really caused her to feel a warmth spread down to her loins. Jenny's whole body was alive. The tingle between her thighs was a welcome result.

Carl did not want to disappoint this woman, so he did not linger on her magnificent chest as he would have normally. Carl moved lower and unzipped Jenny's skirt and swiftly lowered it to the floor. Jenny had on blue low-cut panties with pink flowers. Carl placed a kiss on the front of the panties unleashing a loud sigh from Jenny. But Carl knew what she wanted. His desire to taste the nectar would have to wait.

Jenny couldn't believe how Carl seemed to know exactly what she craved, what she needed, what she had not felt in years. As he kissed her panty covered pussy she shuddered and let out a loud sigh, then said "Oh Carl, please take me now, I so want you." Carl responded like he could read her mind. He spun her around and bent her over the small kitchen table. Jenny could hear Carl unsnap his pants and pull down his zipper.

It was a wonderful sound.

Carl pulled out his cock, not bothering to lower his pants. Pulling aside her panties, bunching them to the left, he rubbed his head on Jenny's pussy lips. As he coated the head with her juices, Carl heard Jenny say " Carl, don't tease me, fill me up with your cock, I so need it" Carl pushed his cock smoothly into Jenny and continued until he bottomed out. Jenny exclaimed in an excited voice " Oh my, oh my, yes, Carl, you fill me perfectly."

Carl pulled steadily out, until his head was almost free and then plunged back into Jenny, over and over, faster and faster, grunting with each stroke. Carl leaned over to whisper into Jenny's ear "Is this what you had in mind?". Jenny just moaned a loud, "Oh Yes!"

He was pounding into her, smashing her breasts into the table. Jenny was no longer saying intelligible words. It was a combination of grunts, sighs, large breaths, and something that sound like YESSSS! Carl put his hands on the Jenny's hips and used them to pull and push Jenny to enhance the motion. It was only a few minutes before Jenny was speaking in a high voice "Carl, I am coming, cumming... now cumming."

Feeling Jenny's love canal tighten around him and then gush out as he partially withdrew but grip his cock firmly as he stroked back in was confirmation. He stayed in that fully engaged position while Jenny went through her orgasm. Carl loved to make women cum. He craved the feeling on his cock as the waves washed over Jenny. He stayed that way, caressing Jenny's back, and ass while she came down from her orgasmic high.

Jenny was breathing hard. Her orgasm was wonderful and she lost track of everything around her for the last few minutes. As she came back to reality, she felt Carl's caresses on her back. Also, she felt his cock was still hard in her vagina. It filled her up so fully, like it was made specifically for her. Wiggling her behind slightly, she tried to draw him in even farther. He accommodated her unspoken wish by pushing harder, leaving not even a millimeter between them. Jenny reached for Carl's left hand and pulled it up to cup her breast. Jenny looked over her shoulder and said, "Carl, this feels so good, so right. Can we stay like this forever?"

Carl gave her his now standard sly grin and said, "Well, I was hoping that we might try the bedroom as it might be a bit more comfortable, but you are the teacher. I am happy to learn."

Jenny face broke into a mischievous smirk as she responded with, "Carl, we just met, and you want to go to my bedroom? You are quite the scoundrel. Only special friends get to see the bedroom. "

Carl laughed and squeezed Jenny's tit and slowly moved his hips to stroke out and in. It was a slow deliberate action. Pinching her nipple as he continued his agonizingly slow sliding in and out of Jenny. Carl bent down and showered Jenny's neck and back with kisses. He asked, "How does one become a special friend?"

Jenny was losing herself in the pleasure of Carl's movements. Enjoyed his big cock inside her as he seemed to hit all the right spots. She also knew it would take a long time for her to orgasm again. She thought Carl deserved a little attention, not that he wasn't enjoying himself. She said "Special Friends give as well as receive orgasms. It is your turn to receive."

Jenny coaxed Carl to reluctantly pull out of her pussy. It was an immediate feeling of emptiness she hoped would be remedied later. Turning around she was shocked to see he was mostly dressed. His shirt still buttoned, pants at his thighs, shoes still tied in a neat bow. She said " Carl, let's get you out of those clothes, I want to see what I have to work with here."

Jenny started unbuttoning Carl's shirt from the bottom as Carl worked on the buttons from the top. Their fingers met in the middle on the last button. Jenny let Carl take it off as she slid her hands up on Carl's chest running her fingers through the grey-haired curls. She stopped at the middle of his chest, searching for his nipples. Finding the little hard nubs, Jenny squeezed with just the right pressure to elicit a loud sigh from Carl. She quickly took one into her mouth and sucked hard.

Carl couldn't believe how great it felt to have his nipple sucked by Jenny. She was pulling and playing with both his little nubs, one in her mouth and the other in her fingers. He never knew he could be so aroused by nipple play. His hard member was throbbing and aching for more.

And more he got.

Carl felt Jenny reach down to place her hand on his cock. She slowly wrapped her fingers around the shaft not quite able to encircle the whole girth. Carl could feel her squeeze every so gently while her fingers, mouth, tongue, and teeth were still assaulting his nipples. Not knowing what to do with his hands, he just laid them on Jenny's back and gently rubbed.

Hopefully that was the universal sign to keep going.

Sliding down to her knees, Jenny was still holding Carl's throbbing manhood in her left hand. With the right she pushed Carl's pants and striped boxers down to his ankles. She wanted them all the way off but she was sidetracked by his cock sitting right there in front of her face. She was able to see up close the tool that had pleasured her so expertly a few minutes ago. Leaning in to kiss the big purplish head, she then licked down the underside and back up to the head. She looked up into Carl's face. His eyes were closed, and his face wore a blissful expression. She stopped licking, continuing to stare up at his face. He opened his eyes and broke out into the widest grin she had seen yet. Keeping eye contact she opened her lips and slowly, slower than Carl's stroking a few moments ago, took his penis into her mouth. And continued to slide her mouth down farther and farther until Carl uttered," Wow, WOW, Jenny. That feels so fabulous."

Carl became lost in the sensations of Jenny's mouth on his cock. So warm and wet, with her tongue teasing him all over his shaft. Carl eyes were closed, and he was barely aware he was standing in Jenny's kitchen. And then it stopped. He felt her mouth pull off and not come back. Looking down, he saw Jenny untying his shoelaces and removing his shoes. Carl lifted his leg to assist, and Jenny make quick work of the shoes, so she could push Carl's pants off completely.

Now that she got rid of those pesky pants, Jenny could get Carl to stand with a wider stance and she could get to where she wanted much easier. Jenny kissed her way up Carl's right leg, trailed her hand up Carl's left leg until they met at his testicles. She started kissing them, licking them, sucking them and fondling them. This elicited a huge moan from Carl. It was a loud moan, like it had been stuck inside him for years. It escaped his throat in a long drawn-out way. There was no doubt Carl was enjoying her ministrations. Jenny loved to hear men moan, even more so when she was the cause. Licking her way up the long shaft while she grabbed Carl's balls and rolled them in her hand.

Carl was loving all the attention. His cock was so hard it ached. In a good way. Jenny's mouth again engulfed Carl's shaft, using her saliva to lubricate. She varied the tongue caresses with deepening suction that was driving Carl closer and closer to the edge. Her hands were fondling his testicles, rolling them, pulling them down, stretching them out. Carl was putty in her hands ( and mouth) .

Jenny sensed Carl was getting very close to cumming. She felt his cock grow just a bit in her mouth. She wanted to please this wonderful stranger in the worst way. Jenny reached one of her hands up toward Carl's ass. She cupped his cheek and pulled him deeper in her mouth. Then she moved lower with her index finger to rub circles over Carl's anus.

Carl gave a loud "OH!" as he felt Jenny's finger on his dark forbidden hole. He was so close to cumming. He had to let her know. He stammered between deep breaths, "Jenny, Jenny, Jenny ". Carl was trying to warn her, but she just looked up at Carl with a sparkle in her eyes.

Jenny slid down as far as she could onto Carl's cock and slipped her finger gently into Carl's ass. That was it for Carl. The dam broke and she felt his hands grab her head as he spurted load after load of cum down Jenny's throat. She swallowed and gagged once before pulling off his magnificent member. Jenny looked up at the orgasmic face of Carl. All contorted but definitely a happy look. She kissed his cock one more time and then stood up.

Ynotnow69
Ynotnow69
35 Followers
12