Carl, meet Joan Pt. 02

Story Info
Continued story of Carl and Joan.
5.6k words
4.82
4.9k
8
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuation of the story of Carl and Joan, a transgendered woman who still has her penis. If this kind of thing is not to your liking, please skip to something else!

I awoke with my arm around Joan. It was still early - before 7. I looked around her bedroom. It was neatly kept, with a dresser and mirror, and a chair in the corner, a stack of books. I tried to look closer at the books, but they were too far away to see well.

I started thinking about the night before. Here I lay, with a transgendered woman, but last night I had sucked off her penis. What does this say about my own sexuality? Am I gay? Am I bi? I could not really answer those questions - I only knew that I had fallen for Joan - and she is what she is, and I find that I want to please her sexually, and if that means that I am going to suck her off, or jerk her off, then so be it. I only knew that, even here in the morning light, I wanted to see where things would go, and I was ready to go where ever that might mean.

I looked down at her, sleeping beside and under me. Her reddish blonde hair fell around her face, and down just below her shoulders. Her face was lightly freckled with a cute nose and soft lips. Her breasts were taut and firm, her belly was firm. Below her waist was her small cock and bush of strawberry blonde pubes. Thinking again about last night and how it looked erect, it was quite a different view now flaccid and even smaller. Still, I was just as captivated by her, by the effect she had on me.

I sat back a bit and looked down her back, down over her round buns. They were gorgeous, I thought to myself, and I pushed gently against her bum.

As I did that, I felt her stirring beside me. My hand moved up and gently caressed her breasts and she stirred even more. She opened her eyes and looked over at me.

"Good morning, gorgeous!" I said, smiling at her.

"You're still here! You're really here!" she said, also smiling, "I was a bit afraid that it was all just a dream!"

I leaned over and kissed her.

"Ack!" she said, "I must have awful morning breath! Don't kiss me yet!"

I was actually sure that we both had morning cum breath after last night, but I didn't care. I pushed my face into hers and kissed her anyway.

"You're evil!" she said.

"You're beautiful!" I replied.

"How is that relevant?"

"It's always relevant! You are gorgeous, and I want to kiss you!"

She looked a bit tentative.

"No regrets about last night? You, um, you did something I never thought you would."

"I'm pretty sure that I never thought I would, either, but then here we were together - at last, together, and I wanted to please you! Did it please you?" I asked.

"Oh my God, yes! I still can't believe it - that you'd do that for me!"

"Joanie, I'd do anything for you!"

She was still just looking at me.

"I'd even kiss you in the morning with 'awful morning breath'" I said, kissing her again.

She rolled on top of me and kissed me forcefully. Our cocks were mashed together and I could feel myself starting to get hard, but I really needed to pee.

"Joan, I would love to keep this, um, up, but I really have to go pee!"

"Way to ruin a moment!" she said, smacking my chest.

Then as she slid to my side, she confessed, "But then again, so do I!"

I smacked her ass.

"What was that for?" she protested.

"For calling me out when you have to go, too. Now," I said, patting her ass again, "ladies first!"

She leaned down and kissed me again.

"Thank you!"

"For?"

"For still calling me a lady after you sucked my cock! Besides," she said, grabbing my stiffening prick, "maybe you're just letting me go first because you're gonna need to wait a little bit!"

She scrambled off of me and walked to the bathroom, twitching her ass as she did.

"The more you swish that beautiful butt of yours, the longer I will need to wait!" I said watching her walk. As she stepped into the bathroom, she looked back at me and gave it one more wiggle as she closed the door.

She came out wearing a bathrobe, and headed to the bedroom door.

"I'm getting hungry, and I need my morning coffee - how about you?"

"Sure, that'd be great!" I replied.

I went to the bathroom, and as I finished washing my face and hands, I remembered that all of my clothes had been left strewn about the living room. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist, and walked out to the kitchen.

"Suddenly modest?" Joan asked me.

"Just not an exhibitionist," I replied.

"Hmm, that's too bad for me!"

"Oh, I don't mind showing you, just not so much all of your neighbors!"

I walked to the table where she had a cup of coffee and some toast waiting for me. I ate some toast and sipped the coffee and found myself gazing at her face.

"What?" she asked, "Why are you staring at me?"

"Hmm, I'd call it gazing, not staring. There's a dance in your eyes that I have not seen too much."

"Yeah - well, let's just say that my eyes are happy to be seeing you here this morning. To be honest, I did not think it would happen for me."

"I'm sorry," I replied.

"What in the hell for? You're here - you're the reason for the dancing eyes!"

"Yeah, but I guess I never thought about the difficulty you went through, and I'm sorry that society is so full of judgmental people."

"Thank goodness you're not one of them."

"Joan, I probably have been in the past. Before I met you I never thought much about things in any other way than two sexes. I mean, sure, I know that there are gay people, and bisexual people, and I was ever a shithead who screamed at gay people, or trans people - heck, I didn't really understand or think about trans people at all - but I probably made jokes when I was in high school about 'other' people. So, I'm glad that you didn't know me then, you might not have liked me very much."

"I can't really believe that, you've been so open and kind with me," she replied.

"Well, I think I have, but I had gotten to know you first - before I knew. By then, I knew that I cared about you, so when you told me, it was not as big a deal to me, and then things moved pretty quickly, and I just knew you as 'Joan', not as a trans person, just a person. One that I have come to care a lot about."

"And you're still here, and you care enough to be honest with me, and I have not met anyone quite like you. You care about me, that is obvious, and you have been with me in bed, and even in the morning, well, here you are, still talking about caring about 'me' - not just physical me, but mental me - and believe me, sometimes I can be mental - and emotional me..."

"Yes, exactly, I want to be with you - in what ever way that brings us. To get rather explicit, I never, ever thought I would give oral sex to a penis, but I enjoyed it because you enjoyed it, I loved making you feel good."

"Feel great!" she interjected.

"Well, OK, then, feel great, but all of it is so that I can get closer to you - even the mental one!"

She got up from her chair and walked over to me. She sat on my lap and kissed me deeply.

"You don't know yet how mental I can be, but if I can't pull that towel off of you and have you back in my bed, and I mean soon, I may get mental. What do you say, shall we explore again?"

I pushed back her robe and started kissing on her neck, and pushed my face down across her chest to her breasts. As the robe spilled from her lap, her stiff cock came into view. I ran my fingers down her belly, down over her balls, dragging my fingers through her pubes, and then grasping her shaft in my hand, running it back up.

"I take that as a yes?"

I stood up, taking her up in my arms.

"I may go mental if I can't get that robe off of you!" I said to her.

I carried her to her bedroom and laid her down on the bed. She somehow wriggled out of the robe. I leaned down and kissed her again and she wrapped her arms around me, pulling me down on top of her. Once again, our dicks were sandwiched between us, and we had some work to do to figure out how to do things without crushing someone's balls in between. I pushed up a little on my knees, and we jousted a little. I felt her hand slip between us and start playing with both cocks together. She wrapped her hand, as best she could, around both of them and stroked us together. The feel was unlike anything I'd fantasized about. Her cock head was soft, and her cock was hot and stiff against mine.

A desire grew in me to have her in my mouth again. The memory of the night before of her cum in my mouth, slipping from my mouth, on her balls and her belly, and the wet cummy kiss we'd shared was forefront in my mind, and I wanted it again.

I pulled back from our kissing and started to work my way down her neck, down over her upper chest, down to her sensitive breasts. As I started to go lower, she stopped me.

"Can I go first this morning?" she asked.

A thought flashed through my head. After cumming, I sometimes lost a desire for more - that was why I went "first" the night before, but I decided to let it go - I would keep the desire, even if she made me cum first.

"OK, I think I like the sound of that!" I replied.

"Come up here," she said, pulling me so that I was straddling her chest. She took my stiff dick and started with a hand job, and pulled me so that I was just between her tits.

"Do you want a titty-fuck?" she asked me, looking a bit coy, but the words and glint in her eye told me that she knew what she wanted to do for me.

I leaned in and twisted my hips so my cock was moving between her breasts.

"Oh! I'll take that as a yes!" she said.

"Take it as a 'hell yes!'" I replied.

She grabbed a small jar of coconut oil from the bedstand and rubbed my cock and her breasts, then grabbed her boobs and squeezed me in between them.

"Rock slowly!" she said, and I started to move my hips. She squeezed so that on my "backstroke" my head completely disappeared in her cleavage, and on the "upstroke" it appeared again. She dipped her head when I pushed forward and tried to lick my cock, too.

After a while of that, she let go of her boobs and grabbed my cock and greedily took me into her mouth. The warmth of her mouth felt so good, and I was still humping with my hips. Her hands, slick with the coconut oil, were playing with my balls and sliding up to my ass. She ran a finger over my bum hole, making my hips buck again.

She slid me from her mouth, and again grabbed her tits and sandwiched my cock between them.

"How long can you take it, Carl?" she asked with a grin on her face, "How long before you shoot your load? You want to cum in my mouth or on my boobs? I like the thought of your cum on my boobs and chest! Of course, I liked the taste, so you can cum in my mouth if you'd rather! What do you want, Carl?"

"God! Joanie! You are so wonderful! I want both! I love fucking your tits, and I love your blow jobs, too!"

I could feel my balls tightening, and I was not going to last much longer.

"I can sense it, Carl, you're gonna cum soon, aren't you? Give it to me, baby! Cum for me! Let me see it! Cum on me, Carl! Do it! I want you to do it, baby!"

With another buck of my hips, my orgasm hit. A dribble of cum eased out into the valley between her tits, and then a forceful shot hit her face. She opened her mouth and pulled my dick inside as then next spurts hit and I could see her react as the warm liquid filled her mouth. She pulled me back out again and aimed my cock at her nipples and the next streams were aimed at her chest. The white gooey liquid hit at the peaks and then ran down the sides, pooling in the middle of her chest. As the spasms slowed down, she again pulled me into her mouth and she sucked hard and squeezed as more cum oozed from me and she used her tongue to lick and lap it up.

"God, Joan, that was awesome!" I said to her.

She slid my half-stiff prick from her mouth, "I couldn't agree more!"

She ran a finger over her left nipple which was white with cum, and got a glob of it on her fingertip. A long strand of cum was clinging to both her finger and her nipple as she pushed her finger toward my mouth. I opened my mouth and took her finger in, sucking my own cum from it.

This was always the part where, right after I'd cum, I'd need time to recover my desires, but she was kind of forcing the issue. When I tasted myself on her finger, I resolved in my mind to ignore the sudden drop in desire.

I leaned in and kissed her, her mouth still sloppy with my cum. Her tongue pushed into my mouth and I tasted myself. As we kissed and tongued one another I knew what I really wanted. I ended the kiss and pulled back.

"Your boobs are a mess!" I said, and I leaned in and took her nipple in my mouth and sucked the cum from it. I ran my tongue down the side of her breast, toward the valley in between. I found pools of my cum and slurped it in. When I had a good bit in my mouth I moved up and kissed her again, pushing my tongue and a good bit of cum into her mouth. We shared a cummy kiss, which I only broke long enough to go search out more cum from her tits and chest and then brought it all back for more kisses.

"I knew it would be a good idea to have you cum on my tits!" she said to me, grinning.

After a long bit of kissing, though, I pulled back and looked at her gorgeous face.

"You went a long way toward satisfying me, but I have to tell you that I am not satisfied!"

"Why not?" she asked.

"Because, I want to make you cum, too!" I said, grinning, and moving my body lower. I kissed her breasts, still smelling of semen, and down across her belly. I reached her stiff dick and I ran my tongue down the shaft. I found her "secret" spot near the base and I pushed my tongue extra hard. She gasped as I did, but I kept going down, across her balls, across her perineum and then planted a kiss right on her bum hole. Another gasp told me I'd done the right thing!

I reached up and started stroking her cock while I focused kisses on her puckered rear hole. I then had an idea and I reached for the coconut oil, and put a good sized glob on her and started to work it onto and, eventually into her backdoor. I moved my head up and took her cock into my mouth. With one hand I stroked her as I sucked on her, and with the other my finger was swirling around her bum, gently pushing, and then not, on her rear entrance.

"Oh, God, Carl, I love it when you play with my ass! And how you suck on my cock!"

I focused my attention on her prick, running my tongue up and down, and using my hand to push on her sensitive spot. I tried to take all of her into my mouth, but even though she was hardly "large", once her head hit that spot on the back of my tongue, my gag reflex kicked in. I started coughing and had to pull back.

"I'msorry!" I said "! I let my enthusiasm run away with me!"

"It's OK - I love the enthusiasm, maybe we can work on that reflex, though, what do you say?"

I smiled at her and licked her prick again.

"OK, sometime, sure, but right now I have unfinished fun to attend to!"

I again opened my mouth and took her inside. I continued to jerk her cock with one hand, and to let my fingers on the other hand to play with her backdoor. As I was slipping my finger inside her bum her hips started moving. I was careful not to let her push too far into my mouth, but I was still trying to be enthusiastic and hone my oral skills all at once.

"Carl, you're gonna make me cum again! I love how you finger my ass! Push it in!"

I let my finger slide all the way into her and I pushed forward to put pressure on her prostate as I sucked in on her cock, pulling my cheeks together and running my tongue around the head.

"Oh, God, Carl! Cumming! I'm cumming! Oh yes, baby I'm cumming!"

For the second time in my life - and second time in about 12 hours, I had a load of cum filling my mouth. I pulled back a bit and let it flood my mouth as her fountain seemed to go on and on. I quickly swallowed as more of her gooey cum ran from her cock. I licked and sucked as much of it as I could, doing a better job this second time than I did the first. As her hips relaxed, I slowly slid my finger out of her bum and looked up at her, the look on her face one that I would have gladly paid a thousand dollars for. I smiled up at her, her softening cock still in my mouth. I grasped her dick in my hand and squeezed some more of her cum from the end and licked it in as showy a manner as I could.

"Come here, now! I need a kiss!" she said to me.

I let her cock drop again between her legs and moved up for yet another cum-filled kiss. We hungrily pushed our lips and tongues together, her hands wrapped around my head pulling us together.

"You are unbelievable!" she said to me. "I never, ever thought I'd find anyone like you!"

"You are so sexy!" I replied, "I love making you feel good!"

"I already told you - you make me feel GREAT!"

"OK, then great, and I tell you that's mutual!"

She again pulled me into a kiss, and wrapped her legs around me, too. I ran my hands down her back and across her sweet buns. I grasped her ass and pulled her closer to me.

"I can't believe that you are here with me, or since it's your place, I suppose, I can't believe that I'm here with you." I said to her.

I reluctantly let go of her buns, and brushed her hair back from her face.

Her hands now moved south and found my cock once again starting to swell. She pumped me slowly bringing more blood to the region.

"Wanna go another round?" she asked.

"Hmm, isn't your jaw getting sore?" I asked.

"To be honest, yes it is, but I had something else in mind!"

"Yeah? What's that?" I asked.

"I just told you!"

"No, you just said that you had something else in mind - so what is it?"

She rolled onto her back and pulled her legs up to her chest and then splayed them out to the side.

"I said, 'butt I have something else in mind!' - Carl, your finger in me felt so good - I want you to fuck me!"

I'd never done anal before, but I did like her ass and I did enjoy sinking my finger into her earlier.

"I have to tell you, Joan, I've never done this before - are you sure?"

"Well, I've never really done it, either. If you don't want to, we don't have to!" she replied.

"Hey, I've already done other things in the last 24 hours that I've never done before, either. And, I must say, you do have a gorgeous ass. Just help guide me!"

She grabbed the coconut oil out and rubbing it on her hands and on my cock. She handed me the oil and I put a generous amount on her perineum and then worked it down over her bum and into her butthole.

"We need to go slow," she said. "I need to open up slowly."

I pushed my finger in, but only up to the first knuckle.

"OK, now, back it out again!"

"Did I hurt you?" I asked.

"No, just trust me! In a little then out. Then in a little again, then out."

I did as she said, slipping a finger in, and then out again. As I did so, I could feel her relaxing and opening a bit.

"Now, go in about the same, then kind of rotate around - slowly! Slowly! Oh yeah, like that! Feel how I'm opening up to you?"

I could feel it as I moved my finger around a bit.

"Now, slowly go further!"

I pushed slowly past the first knuckle.

"Good - oh, so good! Now, wiggle it about! Oh, yeah! Now, pull back, but not out, then slide in again!"

I was following her instructions as best I could and starting to get into it.

"Now, push it all the way in!"

I pushed the finger in as far as it would go.

"Now, in and out - finger fuck me!"

As I started, I could feel her bum hole opening slowly to the invasion.

"Now, pull out - slowly! More lube, and use two fingers!"

As I pulled out, her bum stayed open a little, and I applied more oil to her, and to my fingers. I worked the oil into her ass with my thumb, and also worked it in and on my middle and index fingers.

12