Carl, meet Joan Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, not quite as slowly as the first time, work in the two fingers!"

I pulled my thumb out and started working into her again with my two fingers. Her hole opened up to the larger volume more quickly than before. When I had both fingers in all the way to my hand, she began to moan.

"Oh, Carl, yes, like that! Now wiggle the fingers up toward my belly button!"

I looked at her in an odd way - what?

"From inside me, like you're trying to reach my navel!"

As I did she really squirmed.

"Oh yeah! Feel that bump in there? That's my prostate, and it feels really, really good!"

Her eyes were rolling back in their sockets as I continued to rub her. She grabbed my cock which as now only semi-erect, and started again to work it. She got more lube and had me getting really slick, and really hard.

"Now," she said, "slowly pull the fingers out, and roll onto your back!"

I did as she said, and she got up and straddled me, lowering her bum onto my cock.

"Here, hold yourself straight up like this!" she almost commanded.

I grabbed my dick from her and held it like a spear pointing up at her. She grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them apart and settled her bum hole over my cock and started slowly lowering herself onto me. I watched as the head slowly pushed on her back door. She opened up to the pressure, and I felt myself enter, and, like with the fingers, I was in, and then she pulled up, and I was out. She repeated the steps five or six more times. I was good that I blew a load earlier, because I don't think I would have lasted long doing this!

She put more lube on the head of my cock, and then sat over me again. This time when I went in, she kept pushing down on me, and I felt the head pop past the inner sphincter. She moaned loudly, and kept sliding down a couple of inches more. Then she began to move her body up and down, moving from almost out to about 4 inches in. My male "fucking" instinct was to push all the way in, but I was letting her direct things.

She kept bobbing on me that way. Her dick was bobbing in front of me, and her tits were bouncing with each thrust. I wanted so badly to thrust, too, but still tried to let her set the full pace.

"Push with me, Carl!" she said as she move her body back down. "It's OK, I want you to push!"

I pushed my hips upward with each of her downward moves. My cock slipped a bit further into her with each push.

"God, yes! Carl, I love feeling you inside me!"

I knew that cumming was imminent.

"Joanie! I'm gonna cum soon!"

"Me too!" she said, "not yet! Hold it for me a little!"

I did my best - baseball, math tests, sheer will power - but she kept moving on me and I knew I was going to lose it.

"I can't hold back!" I said, "this feels too good!"

Suddenly her cock spasmed and I saw a bit of cum dribble out, then a stream shot out and landed on my chest and she was cumming to, just from having her bum fucked! I pushed my hips up into her and felt my own orgasm hit and I shot my load inside her. Another shot from her prick and some hit me in the face and on my neck. I reached and grabbed her and started stroking and squeezing her cock, too. As both orgasms began to subside, she sank down onto me and I looked at her, both of us smiling.

"That was so...I'm blown away...I'm such a lucky guy!"

"Oh my God, Carl, I'm sorry, I shot my cum all over you! I'm so embarrassed!"

I looked down at my chest, striped with streaks of her cum. I ran my finger along one of the strands and scooped up what I could, and then sucked it off of my finger. I got my finger wet with more, and pushed it toward her mouth. She grabbed my hand and greedily sucked my finger clean.

"Come here," I said to her, as I pulled her down to me. The rest of the cum on my chest was now being rubbed between us, and I kissed her again. As I pulled her to me, my softening cock slid out of her.

"Oh! Farewell my friend!" she said, "Please cum again!"

"You minx!" I said kissing her.

She slipped off of me and wrapped her arm around me, and draped her leg over me and we both slid off into a post-orgasm sleep.

I awoke to the sound of a phone, and Joan reaching for the bedside table.

"Sarah!" she said into it. I could just make out the words on the other end of the line.

"Hey, girl, I was hoping you were going to tell me about your date! Why do I have to be the one calling you? Did it work out? Will there be a second date? Tell me what you thought!"

"Well, I was going to call you when the date is over - which it isn't!"

"What? What do you mean? Are you with him now? Are you at his place?"

"No, we are at my place - he's here next to me, and he can probably hear everything you're saying!"

"Put it on speaker phone!"

"Carl?" came the voice from the speaker.

I just looked at Joan with a "what are you doing?" look on my face.

"You'd better answer," Joan said to me, "she's not talking to me!"

"Hi," I replied.

"Carl, this is Sarah, Joanie's friend. Her BEST friend. Did you take advantage of my best friend? Are you just some kind of hound dog?"

"Sarah!" came Joan's reply, "He did not 'take advantage' of me! He's been, well, he's been amazing! But I'm curious if he thinks he some kind of hound dog!"

Joan laughed and looked at me.

"Well?" asked Sarah, "Are you?"

"N-no, I don't think of myself that way," I replied.

"You slept with her on the first date, though. Well, I guess I don't know that, but if the date hasn't ended and it's already almost noon the next day, so I guess I'm making an assumption!"

"Sarah," Joan spoke up, "I asked him to stay."

"I want details!" Sarah said quickly.

"All you'll get is that we were both still smiling this morning! And we're both still smiling now!"

"What? Morning after sex, too! I need to meet him - I need to meet you Carl! You both need some lunch, let's meet at Mario's for lunch - I'll buy. How about 1/2 an hour?"

"How about an hour and a half?" Joan replied.

"Damn! Do you two need another round?"

"No, but, we need a shower and Carl needs to go get a change of clothes!"

"Well, OK, but don't shower together or we'll never get any lunch!"

"Bye! And bye Carl, I look forward to meeting you!"

I sat there a little stunned by it all. I'd hardly spoken through the whole thing.

"I'll tell you what," Joan said, "You go shower, I'll grab your things from the living room. Then you can run home and change while I shower, then come pick me up. How's that sound?"

"OK - that's fine for time, but what the hell just happened here?" I asked.

"Oh, sorry! As I said, Sarah and I go back to middle school and we can get that way just batting things back and forth in quick succession. Is it OK to go to lunch with her? I just accepted without asking you first. I think she's excited for me. Remember I told you that she's the one who encouraged me to accept your invitation for coffee way back when we first met. And she helped me with the dress and tie?"

"Yeah, I remember," I replied, "I also said that I owe her flowers for getting you to do that."

"Oh, yeah! You should grab a small bouquet to bring to lunch. It will help convince her that you are a real gentleman! Now, go shower, I am anxious to show you off!"

She patted me on the ass like I was being dismissed. Instead of getting up, though I just looked at her.

"What?" she asked.

I leaned in and kissed her again, putting my hand behind her head and pulling her into a passionate kiss.

"That," I replied.

She grinned and put her arms around me and pulled us together in another kiss. Our bellies were sticky with the cum from before, and the smell of semen was almost overwhelming, a palpable reminder of our play time, and a clear sign that we needed a shower.

I got up from the bed and headed into her bathroom and took a quick shower, scrubbing off the dried cum. As I headed back into her bedroom, my clothes had been hung on her chair, and she was lounging on the bed, fully naked.

"What a sight!" we both said almost simultaneously.

"If you hadn't made lunch plans, I'd just hop back on the bed and eat you for lunch!" I said.

"You have no idea how good it makes me feel to hear you say such corny shit!" she replied. "Now, go get a change of clothes and some flowers and hurry back to me!"

"No," I replied.

"Why not?"

"I want to watch you walk to the bathroom first!"

Again she smiled, and she got up from the bed and swished her ass as she walked to the bathroom.

"Now, that's a vision I want to remember!" I said. "Now, I'm on a mission - clothes and flowers, I'll be back in half an hour!"

With that I left and headed home.

12