Carl, meet Joan Pt. 03

Story Info
Carl continues his relationship with a TS woman.
4.1k words
4.67
3.4k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuation of the story of Carl and Joan, a transgendered woman who still has her penis. If you have not read the previous two parts, this may be confusing, so I encourage you to read them first. As always, if trans or multiple penises is not to your liking, please skip to something else!

--------------

I went to my apartment and changed into some more casual clothes, and then stopped at a florist and bought a small bouquet for Sarah, making sure that it was not as big, nor as fancy as the one I'd bought for Joan.

I called Joan to tell her I was on the way, and by the time I got to her place, she was already at the door talking to Frank, the doorman. He waved my way as Joan came and hopped into the car. We drove to the restaurant that Sarah had suggested and went inside. We got a table for three and waited for Sarah to arrive.

Joan stood up immediately when she saw Sarah come in.

"Hey, girlfriend, over here!" she said.

Sarah was on the short side with dirty blonde hair and wearing glasses. Her smile at seeing Joan was a mile wide and really lit up her face. She came over and gave Joan a hug.

When they separated, Joan said, "Sarah, meet Carl, and Carl meet Sarah - finally!"

I gave Sarah the flowers and said, "It's nice to meet you - and to say thank you for encouraging Joan to talk with me!"

She just looked my way, taking the flowers and glancing at Joan.

"So, you are the one I've heard so much about - Joanie finally has a beau. She trusts you, obviously, but it'll take more than just flowers to convince me!"

I glanced at Joan.

"Sarah, be nice! He's right, if it weren't for you, I would never have talked to him, and he is really a nice guy!"

"Nice guy?! Do nice guys sleep with women on their first date?"

"Well, it wasn't really like a first date!" Joan said.

I was torn between wanting to defend myself and not wanting to get into the middle of this.

"So, exactly how many dates had you been on before?" Sarah shot back.

"Listen, 'Mom', I'm a grown up woman and Carl's a grown man, we can make these decisions - besides, we've already spent months getting to know each other even before our first date!"

Sarah glanced at me, then looked back to Joan.

"OK, I suppose that's true - if he was just some hound dog he'd have either slept with you sooner, or taken a hike already."

"Or left when I shared my little secret," Joan added.

She turned back to me.

"OK, I can give you the benefit of the doubt - for now - but just know this. I have been Joan's friend since we were in middle school together. I love her and I'm very protective, so you better do right by her, and by me!"

"I promise," I replied, "to do my very best. I've grown quite fond of her over the last months, and I do not want to hurt her - especially now that I know I'd likely be hunted down and killed if I did anything!"

"Oh, I wouldn't kill you - but, to quote that Disney film - you'd be surprised what you can live through!"

"Sarah! Please don't scare him away! He's too wonderful for that!"

"Wonderful, is he? In what way is he 'wonderful'?"

"In ways I'm not going to talk about with you, or anyone else!" she said, running her foot up my leg under the table.

Sarah looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"What did you do with each other?" she asked.

"I just told you that I'm not going to tell you!" Joan answered.

"Well, OK, for now, but once he's gone home, I want details!"

"Sarah! I don't kiss and tell!"

"I don't care if he kissed you, it's the rest I'm curious about!" Sarah said laughing.

"TMI - I'm not telling you details!"

"Then maybe he will!" Sarah said, turning to me. "Did you play with her girly cock?"

"A gentleman is always discreet!" I assured her.

"You two are no fun!" Sarah exclaimed.

About this time the waitress came over and we ordered lunch. We had a nice talk with lunch, with no unseemly details shared, much to Sarah's chagrin. When the check arrived, I reached for it, but Joan slapped my hand.

"No, no! You paid for last night, and I, or I suppose, we invited you to lunch, you are not paying!" she said to me.

While she was saying this and looking at me, Sarah snatched up the check.

"This one is on me - as a thank you for the flowers!"

Sarah paid and as we left she gave Joan a hug, and then hugged me, too.

As she was hugging me, she whispered in my ear. "If you hurt her, I will hunt you down and cut off your ball sack with a rusty knife!"

I looked at her, and without a word she looked me in the eye and simply nodded her head.

"I'll keep that in mind!" I said, "But you need not worry!"

"About what?" Joan wondered.

"Nothing," Sarah said, "it's between me and Carl!"

As we went our separate ways, Joan and I walked arm in arm.

"She is certainly a fierce friend," I commented.

"Yes, maybe a bit overzealous at times, but she's seen me go through a lot. Carl, you know I have some scars and some baggage, and she's helped me through it, so she looks out for me."

I stopped the two of us and turned her so we were face to face. I took her face in my hands and I kissed her right there on the sidewalk.

"Joan, I have stuck with you through your revelations to me, and I am only more fascinated by you. I am not the kind of guy to cheat and definitely not the 'love em and leave em' type."

"I know you are not - I have some deep insecurities, and Sarah knows about them, and every time they've come up, you only try harder to reassure me. Sarah will come around, I know she will. Thank you for being patient with me, and please be patient with her, too, OK?"

She kissed me again.

"Will you come back to my place again?" she asked. "I know that it's Sunday afternoon, and we both have work tomorrow. I'd love it if you would stay with me again tonight?"

"It will be a time squeeze in the morning, you know, but if you want me to, I'd be a damned fool to say no to that! I'd need to bring some work clothes and other things over. Do you want me to drop you off and come back, or go by my apartment first?"

"I've never seen your place - let's go there first!"

I was suddenly a bit worried about the state of my place, but though I'm not a neatnik, I'm also not a slob, so I was not too afraid of her coming in to see it.

We walked in and she looked around. It's a smallish place with a great room (if you can call it that) with a kitchen area, a small dinette set and living area. The living area has a couch and coffee table, and the television with an old school sound system, that also works as a kind of home theater.

"Look at all that vinyl!" she said looking at the large number of record albums.

"Yeah, my father was a collector and when he passed my mother wanted me to have them."

"Mind if I browse through them?" she asked.

"Not at all. I'll gather some clothes and a razor and toothbrush."

I went into the bedroom and started to gather things into a backpack. Work was kind of casual, with most people wearing trousers and semi-dressy shirts, so I put all of that into a suit bag, and grabbed a small backpack for the rest. As I was getting things together, I heard the sound of Al Jarreau coming through the door.

"I hope you don't mind that I took the liberty of putting on a record," Joan said, appearing at the door.

"No, not at all. I love Al Jarreau, too."

"You have one hell of a collection in there!" she said to me. "And this album, for some reason, always gets me hot!"

She walked up to me and kissed me.

"How do you feel about some 'afternoon delight'?" she asked.

"Well, not exactly Al Jarreau, now is it?" I asked, grinning at her.

"Not the song, you idiot, as an activity?"

She already had her hand running up and down the front of my pants.

"We initiated my bed, and hopefully will continue, but how about yours?"

She was kissing and moving me toward the bed as she did. I scooped her up in my arms, and she shrieked.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" I asked her, "because it is clearly working!"

I laid her down on the bed, and reached down and pulled off her sneakers and socks while kicking off my own shoes. She sat up and unbuckled my belt and opened and removed my pants in a very quick move. As I was pulling my shirt off, she arched her hips and was wriggling out of her jeans. I reached down and grabbed the cuffs and pulled them down over her hips and off.

I stood there in only a tented pair of boxers as she was wearing a lacy pair of panties and her blouse. She started to unbutton her blouse from top to bottom looking at me as she did. She sat up and slowly slid it from her shoulders and reached behind and unsnapped the bra. She shrugged her shoulders forward and the bra slid down her arms.

"You are so sexy!" I said to her. "I just want to jump down there and start kissing, but the panties, and these boxers are just going to be in the way!"

As I was saying that, I slid the boxers from my hips letting my cock swing free, and reaching for hers panties, I pulled them over her hips and down past her knees and then her ankles. I climbed on the bed and half across her to kiss her again. Her hands immediately went for my prick and she wrapped her legs around my waist and did her best to pull me fully on top of her. I shifted myself between her legs and felt her girl-cock sandwich between us as our cocks went together.

We kissed and necked for a good while, humping our dicks together and I was again marveling at how quickly I'd grown accustomed to the desire I had for her and her cock. She was grabbing my ass and grinding into me.

"I want to go first, again!" she said, breaking the kiss.

"I want us to go together," I said back.

She looked at me almost quizzically.

"Together?"

"Yeah, like I want you over me so we can both have each other at the same time!"

"Like, 69?"

"Yes!"

I grabbed her and rolled the both of us over so I was on the bottom. She kissed me again, then got up and swung herself over me. She was up on her knees, out of reach of my mouth, and lowered her head to me and began to kiss and lick my cock and caress my balls. I reached up and caressed her ass and ran my fingers down the cleft between her cheeks over her rosebud opening. Earlier this morning I had first put my cock inside her and we'd fucked until we both came. I pressed my finger onto her opening and rubbed it in small circles. She moaned with my cock in her mouth.

I craned my neck up and tried to get her cock into my mouth, but she was just out of reach. I smacked her cheek.

"Together, but you are too far up on your knees! Come down here where I can taste you, too!"

She slipped my cock from her mouth and said, "You have no idea how much I like hearing that you want me in your mouth, too!"

She slid her knees outward a bit and her body settled in on top of me. I kissed the head of her cock, and licked it, and opened my mouth and let it slide in.

"Oh yes!" she said, "that is better! Is it better for you?"

"Mmmhmm!" was about all I could manage.

"Don't try to talk with your mouth full!" she said, as she then opened her mouth and took me in again. The combined sensation of my prick in her warm mouth, her tongue circling my head, and the scent and sensation of her cock filling my nostrils and mouth was quite exciting. I wrapped an arm around her leg and with my thumb I started again pushing and rubbing on her back door.

The sexual excitement built up quickly in us. She started humping her hips into me and I started humping into her, too. I pulled her out of my mouth and licked around her balls and up her taint, then back around her balls. I slipped her into my mouth again and slowly jacked her into my mouth. I sensed in my own balls that I was going to cum soon.

"Gnna cm!" I tried to say to her.

She slipped me from her mouth and said, "I know! Give it to me, baby! Cum for me! I'm gonna cum, too!"

She again engulfed my cock with her warm mouth and then suddenly my own mouth was filled with her warm fluid. The sense of that propelled me over the line, too, and I could feel spurt after spurt explode from my cock. Her hips were thrusting and mine were too. My mouth was overflowing with her spunk and her cock.

As I felt my orgasm subside, she again moved her body, this time up and off of me. As she sat up, her cock slid from my mouth and I swallowed the load she'd left there, but in the moment, a fair amount had slipped from my mouth and was on my cheeks, my chin, and running down my neck.

She turned quickly and pounced on me, and began licking my face and then kissing me with tongue. Both mouths were sticky with one another's cum and we kissed for a long time.

"God, Carl, that was absolutely mind blowing!"

"That and other things blowing!" I said.

She smacked me on the chest, "You know what I mean!"

"Yeah, I do," I replied, "and yes, mind blowing!"

"I still can't believe that you are willing to take me in your mouth like that!" she said.

"Well," I replied, "at first it was a little weird to me, but just now there was nothing more that I wanted."

"Really?" she asked, running her hand over my half limp cock.

"Well, yes, actually. I wanted to get you off maybe even more than I wanted to get off. Don't get me wrong, here, I love the feeling of being in your mouth and feeling your tongue on my cock and the orgasm - they were all wonderful! But there is something about getting you all excited and the feeling of your cock twitching in my mouth and then the big surge of warm, sticky cum flooding me."

"Oh, Carl! You make me so happy saying all of that!" She kissed me again for a long time. She settled and put her head on my shoulder and we both slipped into a post orgasmic snooze.

I awoke with her again kissing me.

"Wakey, wakey!"

"Hmm, hey Joanie!"

"C'mon, we're going to gather some things and go to my place, remember?"

"Hey, you were the one that started this - not that I'm complaining, mind you!"

"Well, true, but I was really turned on, and thought I'd take advantage of the situation!"

"Again, no complaints!"

"But now we need to get our shit together and get moving."

"How about if we just stay here?" I asked.

"Tempting, but then I'd have nothing to wear to work tomorrow."

"You wearing nothing is mighty tempting!" I said.

"Stop it you horny goat, we agreed to get your stuff and stay at my place."

"Alright, you're right. But first!" I said, wrapping my arms around her again and pulling her in for another deep kiss.

We cleaned up a little, and I grabbed the bags I'd packed earlier. We headed back to my car and then back to her place.

"There's a hook on the back of the door where you can hang your things," Joan said to me as we entered. "I'm going to start some supper going."

I hung my things on the hook on the bedroom door and went back to the kitchen to see what I could do to help.

"Nothing, I'm cooking!" was her reply. "There's a bottle of wine in the fridge, you can open that and pour two glasses, then just relax."

I found the wine and a corkscrew and poured us each a glass. I went to her stereo and looked through her music. I found some warm jazz and put it on and then sat in the kitchen with her.

"So, how long do you think it will take Sarah to warm up to me?" I asked.

"I think she likes you already, but she's going to mask it for a while!"

"Why is that?" I asked.

"Because, as I said, she is protective of me, and she probably wants to toy with you some more."

"So, you think she already likes me because you can read her better than I can, or she said something?"

"Well, and don't you dare tell her that I told you this, she already sent me several texts since we had lunch. The gist of it is, 'keep him!'"

She said that as she walked my way and sat on my lap, wrapping her arms around me and kissing me.

"What do you think of that? Shall I keep you?"

"You make it sound like I'm a puppy who followed you home!" I said.

"Oh, God, Carl, it's more like I'm the puppy who wants desperately to be kept!"

She buried her head in my shoulder. I kept a good tight hug going.

"Carl, I'm still so unsure of myself, of this, of you."

"What do you mean, 'unsure'?"

"When will you decide that you've had enough of me, my oddities. Your going to want to have a real woman, with a uterus who can give you babies, and you'll forget all about what we had here."

"Hey, where did this come from? Joan?"

"I'm sorry Carl, I sometimes let my insecurities run away with me."

"Joanie! I'm right here, not just willingly, but I absolutely don't want to be anywhere else!"

I kissed her again.

"Shit! The chicken is burning!" she said, jumping up from my lap and running to the stove. She stirred the chicken in the pan, turning down the heat, and started getting the rest of supper together.

"Can you set the table, please?" she said to me. "The silverware is in the drawer to the right of the sink."

I found the cutlery and set the table. I spied some candle holders on a shelf and put them in the center of the table. The flowers from our date were in a vase on the table in the living room, so I grabbed that, too.

"OK," she said, "everything is ready. Sit and I'll serve plates."

She turned with my plate and saw the flowers and candles on the table.

"Carl! The table looks beautiful!"

"Not, my sweet, as beautiful as you!" I replied.

"You are a grade A bullshitter!"

"No, I mean it! And getting back to our conversation, there is no where I'd rather be than with you!"

We sat down to supper and ate our fill.

"You are going to sit and enjoy another glass of wine, and let me clean up," I said to her.

"No! It's my kitchen, I know where everything goes!" she protested.

"I promise not to put anything away in the wrong place, but I insist that I am cleaning up!"

I found dish soap and a dish rag and proceeded to wash things. I put everything in a drying rack and then grabbed a towel to dry. Most things had obvious places and I dealt with them, but some things I had to ask. She tried to get up and just do it, but I insisted that she sit.

"You made this wonderful meal, you should not also have to clean it up!"

After supper we went to the couch and sat together. She snuggled next to me and put her head on my shoulder again.

"I'm sorry for my insecurities. I hope they don't get to be too much."

"Joanie, it seems that it's not just Sarah that I have to convince, is it?"

"I'm trying. I've never met anyone like you - and frankly never thought I would."

She kissed me then let her head again rest on me.

I looked again at the living room and the instruments and had an idea.

"Hey, when will you play something for me?"

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I see two guitars and a piano - play something!"

"I don't know - I play to calm me down and mostly for myself, though."

"Please? What if I promise to sing along?"

She looked at me and slowly got up and went to the piano bench, but grabbed a guitar.

"Do you know the song 'Dimming of the Day'? Bonnie Raitt does a version."

"I do - can we sing it together?"

She began to play an intro and then we sang together:

This old house is falling down around my ears...

When we got to the chorus I sang a harmony part as she sang the melody. We finished the last line "I need you at the dimming of the day." There were tears in her eyes as she played the last note. She put down the guitar and came back to the couch. She sat on my lap and kissed me again.

"That was beautiful - you're full of surprises, singing harmony like that. Thank you for pushing me."

"Thank you for playing! We should do more of that!"

She kissed me again, and then looked at me with an odd look on her face.

"This is going to sound weird, but I really wanted you to spend the night, and I'm worn out from the sex, so can we just go to bed and snuggle and sleep? Would that be a real turn off for you?"

12