Carl, meet Joan Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Joanie, I want to be with you. To be blunt, my balls are a bit drained from the sex, too, so snuggles sound terrific. Just one issue though - I did not bring any PJs, so I'll have to go eau naturale!"

She grinned a wicked sort of grin.

"I had no intention of letting you wear pajamas in the first place. I may be too tired for sex, but I'm not so tired as to not want to feel your body next to mine!"

We made our way to the bedroom.

"You want to go to the bathroom first? I'll probably take longer than you," she said to me.

I found my toothbrush and got myself ready for bed. When I came back into the bedroom, she was already undressed and laying out her clothes for the morning. I wrapped my arms around her from behind, caressing her breasts and kissing her neck, pushing my hips into hers, my cock pressing into the cleft between her buns.

"Hey, now, just cuddles!" she said, though I could tell she was smiling.

"Yep, and that gorgeous ass just begs for them!"

"So that gives you permission to grope my tits, too?"

"Hey, it's not my fault that you're so sexy!"

"Shut up! Now, let me go get ready for bed!"

I watched her walk into the bathroom. I climbed into bed and set an alarm for the morning.

When she came to bed, we turned out the light and spooned. As I fell asleep, I heard her say, "I love you Carl! Please don't ever go away!"

I drifted off to sleep with a warm sensation knowing that I, too, felt that I loved her right back.

12