Carl The Pervy Stalker

Story Info
Carl peeps Kate Upton.
2.8k words
4.2
8.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a fantasy... Not meant to be taken seriously at all... So chill

Carl just got a new job. He's very excited about it too. He's a landscaper to the stars. He's not really into landscaping, but it does let him indulge himself in his favorite hobby... Stalking hot celebrities.

Carl's not the type of stalker that would pull a gun on you or anything like that. Not at all. He's the kind that would jerk off in the bushes while he watched Kate Upton pleasure herself with her favorite vibrator through her bedroom window. The real pervy kind of stalker if you will.

As a matter of fact... Carl ended up working for Kate last week. Doing some rose bush trimming and grass cutting, among other not too stressful jobs. Nothing major.

Carl made it through the first day pretty easy. He's in pretty good shape actually. Especially for a 62 year old man. He does a lot of walking... and stalking... so he keeps his stamina at a reasonably good level.

"Hi. I'm Kate." The world famous supermodel came out to introduce herself to Carl after lunch. She brought him some lemonade since it was a hot day.

"Hi, Kate. Umm... My name's Carl. It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm a big fan. You're even more gorgeous in person than you are in the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue."

"Haha. That's so sweet. Thank you, Carl. It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm glad you like my swimsuit pics."

"Oh yeah. I love them actually. But I bet you hear that all the time."

"Yeah. You wouldn't believe some of the stuff my fans tell me about how much I turn them on. Especially the guys. They can get really graphic."

"I bet. I'll be nice though. I promise." Carl gave Kate a big smile to ease her possible apprehension she might have towards a big fan being so close to her.

"Well, that's good to hear. My husband's out of town. He took our child to go see his parents, so I'm all alone here. I probably shouldn't have told you that though. No offence." Kate lightly smacked herself in the head at her security snafu. Carl quickly eased her fears though.

"Don't worry, ma'am. I would never hurt you in any way. I'd protect you with my life. It's included in the landscaping services." He calmly snickered, helping Kate relax. She giggled as well. Carl's off to a real good start with his big model crush.

Kate and Carl chit chatted for awhile while they drank lemonade. She told Carl that she didn't go with her husband and child to see his parents because she had an acting job lined up and she didn't want to miss out on it. Kate's really trying to kickstart her acting career nowadays. The sun was beaming down pretty good, so Kate decided to go inside after about twenty minutes or so of talking to Carl.

As Carl used the clippers on the rose bushes, he noticed Kate inside in the living room, dancing. She looked like she was really happy and feeling herself, dancing around with her Beats headphones on.

Carl kept salivating over those world famous breasts of hers as he watched them jiggle around so enticingly under her white shirt that was tied below them. Carl could tell Kate was braless. He happened to notice that earlier as well when they were talking outside. Kate's thick nipples would start to push hard into the thin white material from time to time.

Carl made sure to trim the rose bushes as perfectly as possible. He wanted to impress Kate so maybe she would keep hiring him, so he could keep peeping her.

His large cock was so hard in his jeans as he peeped Kate through the living room window. She was oblivious to him outside the window though, watching her as she danced around so peacefully. Kate kept smiling and lip synching her beautiful heart out.

Carl pulled his cock out, dropping the clippers, then grabbing his raging hard cock in his right hand. He jerked it slowly as he watched the most beautiful supermodel in the world put on a hot dancing exhibition in her living room.

Carl was quickly very happily surprised when Kate unbuttoned her top, opening it so those large, luscious breasts could breathe. Kate Upton has such perfect breasts. They're big and soft, but also very perky and so perfectly shaped in every direction. Carl just stood there jerking his meaty cock and shaking his head in amazement at the sight of those two big mounds of pure perfection. They jiggled around so beautifully as Kate swirled around without a care in the world. She was lip synching even louder than before.

Carl's cock is nine inches long and really fat. His big hand tightly gripped it as he jerked it faster, trying not to be seen by Kate through the window. She was still totally oblivious to Carl's presence outside though.

A few minutes later, Carl almost came because Kate surprised him again by starting to tweak her gum drop sized nipples, pinching and pulling on them too. Droplets of milk oozed out. The awesomely hot sight almost got Carl to shoot his wad all over the side of Kate's house...almost.

Kate all of a sudden buttons her shirt back up and heads to the kitchen. Carl decided to not push his luck any further, so he puts his dick away and finishes up with the roses.

About fifteen minutes later, Kate comes back outside and asks Carl if f he would like to come in and have a drink. Very quickly, Carl blurts out the very obvious yes.

"You have a beautiful house, ma'am." Carl looks around the living room as he and Kate relax on the sofa, drinking some scotch.

"Thank you. Call me Kate. Yeah, I love the house. We looked at a bunch of them out here, but settled on this one because of the location and also the classic mixed with contemporary vibe here. I just love it."

Kate smiles at Carl over the brim of her glass. Carl's feeling really good about things at the moment. Some nice scotch, but more importantly... a nice supermodel he'd love to fuck sitting right next to him.

They chat for awhile, getting along beautifully. Carl can be very charming, so that really helps him in this particular situation. Kate finishes off her third glass of scotch, and starts to feel a pretty good buzz.

Carl's really good at handling his liquor, so he's doing good. He keeps roaming his eyes all over Kate's absolutely gorgeous frame. She's sitting with her legs crossed on the couch, rubbing her feet and facing Carl as they talk. Her smooth, sultry curves really pop as Carl tries to contain his raging lust for Kate. He's had so many hardcore fantasies about using and abusing her, it's definitely not easy.

He thought that now back to earlier when Kate was playing with her large, hard nipples. That milk dribbling out was such a turn on. His cock hardens in his jeans as Kate tells him about her first experience is Hollywood. And that only hardens it even more.

"The pervy producer of the movie kept badgering me to show him my tits. God, he was a pain. I finally flashed him one day behind my trailer to shut him up. I thought about reporting him, but I was just starting out and I didn't want to rock the boat right off the bat."

"Yeah, I can imagine you would get a lot of that, with those perfect breasts of yours. They're so beautiful... like you."

Kate chuckles. Carl's attempt at flattery is nice. She's used to much worse and much cheesier, so Kate rubs Carl's forearm to show him her appreciation. "You're so sweet, Carl. Thank you. Yeah... guys fawn all over my boobs. I know I have great boobs and all, it's just a little annoying when everyone wants to see them all the time. Don't tell anyone, but I used to really enjoy flashing people. I stopped doing it though when my fame reached a certain level." Kate giggles, feeling a little tipsy, but still having her wits about her.

Carl can't stop staring at Kate's amazing tits... and she notices. She also notices the very large bulge in his jeans. She giggles again. Kate actually enjoys all of the attention she gets from everyone, even if she downplays it.

"You know..." Kate unbuttons a couple of buttons on her white shirt. Her very ample cleavage is right there, eye popping and everything. Carl licks his lips and finishes his fourth scotch. Kate pours him another one, but she takes a big sip of it herself before she hands Carl the glass. She smiles kinda naughty at him too.

Carl's interest gets even more intense as Kate slowly runs a finger through her breathtaking cleavage valley. She even sucks her finger seductively for him after it pops out of there. Kate giggles again. She's full on cock teasing Carl, and he fucking loves it.

"I'm sure you wanna see them, so..." Kate pulls her jaw dropping tits out of her top and let's them sit there for Carl to drool over. They're so amazingly gorgeous. So perfectly shaped. Her nipples are really hard too. There's even a drop of milk hanging from her left nipple. Carl's stare is so intense. His lip licking intense as well.

Carl's jaw is dropped at the totally amazing sight of Kate Upton's perfect breasts sitting there all perfect and perky for him to ogle.

"Oops. It seems like I'm leaking a little. Sorry about that Carl." Kate lifts her left breast to her mouth and very slowly laps up the droplet of milk hanging from her nipple, winking at Carl and smiling too. She so seductively sucks the nipple as well, driving Carl insane with raging lust for her.

Carl takes a deep breath, his cock so damn hard in his tight jeans. The bulbous head pops out of the top of them. Kate smirks with approval at that.

"You know, Carl. The oldest man I've ever been with was in his fifties. That was when I was 18. He was a modeling agent back home. He charmed me in his office and had his way with me. I never told my boyfriend at the time about him though. He was so jealous, I'm sure he would've wanted to punch him or something."

Kate pulls on her right nipple, shaking it for Carl as his breathing intensifies. His gaze as well. "It was the first cock I ever sucked too. I'm sure my boyfriend would have had a fit if he knew about that. Hehe."

Kate's carnal confessions are driving Carl crazy. His cock even more so. It's throbbing so hard in those tight jeans.

"I've cheated on my husband too. A few times. The neighbor's 19 year old son was home from college so I gave him a whirl. He's so sweet. Like you, Carl. He's the second guy to ever fuck my ass. My husband's the first. It was on our wedding night. I wonder who number 3 will be. Hehehehe. Any ideas?"

Kate's cock teasing is blazing now. The three plus glasses of scotch lowering her inhibitions just enough for the real Kate Upton to come out. She's a party girl... when she's in the mood. And Carl is about to find out, she's defintiely in the mood now.

They kiss passionately, Carl's large rough hands mauling Kate's gorgeous tits with such hardcore fan fueled intensity. Kate's moans so loud as she kisses Carl. She loves his rough great play, egging him on for more.

Carl moves to Kate's tits, stuffing almost a whole one into his mouth as he heatedly suck on it. He's squeezing the other with his right hand, while his left hand rubs Kate's pussy through her daisy dukes.

"God, I love your mouth on my tits, Carl. Suck them harder, daddy. Mmmmmm." Kate fiercely hugs Carl's head to her breasts as Carl obeys and chews on Kate's lush breast, sucking it even harder and deeper. His hand unbuttons and unzips her shorts, then slides in and rubs all over her extended clit and puffy labia. Kate's moans and groans so loud. She rolls her eyes back in her head from the beautiful sensations shooting all over her perfect body.

Kate pushes Carl off of her, then blows him the sluttiest kiss ever. She tears open his jeans and his fat dick pops out with such force. "Oh yeahhhhhh!" Kate approves of it's size. She orally attacks it, sucking on it so damn hard. Her tongue lathering it as Kate viciously devours it. Carl lays his head back on the couch and rides out the awesome sex high he's on.

Kat bobs her head on that 9 inch cock so fiercely. Her long blonde hair whirls as she sucks it better than it's ever been sucked. This girth of it puffing out her cheeks. It's much bigger than her baseball playing husband's cock.

They fuck on the sofa. Kate climbs aboard and rides Carl's fat, 62 year old dick, hugging him close and kissing him as she bounces on that cock. It stretches her leaking snatch nice and wide as it pumps up into it. Kate keeps smiling as she kisses Carl her supermodel pussy pulsating non stop from the pleasurably brutal cock riding she's doing.

Carl bends Kate over the back of the soaf and fucks her from behind. He grabs that long blonde hair and roughly yanks it as he thrusts so deep up her soaking wet snatch. Kate's pussy is screaming with delight, pulsating so excitedly around that fat meat.

"You like it, don't you, baby?" He smacks her ass nice and hard as he fucks her, that fat old cock abusing that gorgeous, almost bare supermodel pussy so perfectly.

"I fucking love it, baby! I LOVE IT! UMPH!" Kate cums, her pussy cum pumping out furiously. Her body's shaking, her big tits flopping, as Carl keeps up the hardcore fuck job on her.

They end up with Jet riding Carl on the sofa, facing away from him. Carl answers Kate's earlier question by ass fucking her right there. Kate takes that big old dick up her nice and tight ass so smoothly. She uses a dildo on her ass every night to keep it ready for anal penetration so she's handling that big dick up there pretty easily. Kate grinds on it, pushing her wet pussy back and forth on it, then bouncing on it for awhile, then grinding it some more. She's loving every butt fucking second of it.

Carl's squeezing Kate's magnificent tits real rough. Her milk is shooting out, squirting several feet across the room. "Oh yeahhhhhh. Do it, baby. Mmmmm." Kate smiles so happily as Carl roughly abuses her milky tits. She loves it, grinding contently on his cock, and up against him as well. Her body trembling softly in delight.

"Cum in my mouth, daddy. I wanna drink it all. Pretty please." Kate rubs Carl's face as she kisses him passionately. She wants cum... and Carl's gonna feed it to her.

A minute later, Carl's jerking off into Kate's open mouth. She looking up at him as he stands before her, shaking himself from cumming. His thick cum jumps out in thick ropes. Two shoot directly into Kate's waiting mouth, quickly being gulped down. Another one half goes in her mouth, and the other half hits her lips and cheeks, and even her nose. Kate sucks on Carl's bulbous crown to drink the rest right from the tap.

Carl keeps shaking, cumming so hard in his supermodel dream woman's mouth. He puts both of his big hands on her head holds it still as Kate sucks him dry. Her tongue is licking across the bottom of Carl's big dick while she sucks so greedily on his thick shaft.

"Mmmmm. So delicious, Carl. I love your cum." Kate keeps sucking Carl dry. Carl just grins. It's all he can do at the moment.

They spend the next hour with Carl sucking in Kate's milky tits, drinking so much milk from them. Kate holds her big tits up as Carl roughly sucks them. They both grin happily from the breastfeeding spectacle.

Carl didn't have to do much stalking to bang Kate. She told him she would introduce him to one of his biggest other crushes... fellow busty supermodel Tyra Banks. Carl's hoping for a supermodel threesome fuck fest, but he'll take what he can get. I guess the pervy stalking pays off after all. Haha. Peace.