Carl Won't Stop Talking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know how to suck cock," Felicia tried to sound defiant, but the light in her eyes wasn't from anger. "I'm as good as any guy."

"You're good. I remember." Whoops, faux pas. "Sorry, Carl."

"No worries," he said, "and I agree. In fact..."

But Felicia cut him off. "Wanna bet?" She said, scooching forward on the couch. "I bet I'm better than any guy. I bet I'm better than you."

Drunk or not, I was definitely going to take advantage of this opportunity. How could I not? "Fine. You're on. But let's set some ground rules."

"Yay! Like, what kind of rules?" I was glad to see that Felicia was game. This was going to be fun.

"First, no grabbing heads. This is just about blow job skills, and skull fucking is something different. The receiver has to keep his hands to himself."

"And Carl gets to judge the winner!"

"And second," I continued as if Felicia hadn't interrupted, "Carl and I get to judge the winner. You blow me. And I blow Carl. Deal?" Felicia agreed while Carl nodded like a bobblehead. "Good! So, who goes first?"

Felicia hooked her finger at me with a "come hither" look that pulled me out of my seat. She got to her knees on the carpet in front of the couch. My cock had already parted the opening of the satin robe when I stepped in front of her, but Felicia pushed the robe open wider and took my cock in her hand. She stroked it lovingly as she looked up into my face, then kissed the tip. "You're going to lose," she said and then started kissing along the side of my shaft, her fingers gripping the head. Then, without warning, she swallowed the whole thing - head to base - in one fluid motion.

Shit, I thought, I just might lose! She worked her lips around the base of my shaft as she bounced her head slightly. I could feel her throat constrict, but rather than coming up for air, Felicia grabbed my ass with both hands and pressed my cock harder into her throat. I almost forgot my first rule and grabbed her hair, so instead, I clasped my hands behind my own head and moaned. Felicia dug her nails into my ass as she gagged a little. Then, at last, she pulled back and expelled my cock with a gasp. Her eyes were watering as she started pumping my shaft lubricated with the thick saliva she'd left behind, but she looked triumphant.

"Nice, huh?" Felicia and Carl said in unison. I laughed. I'd nearly forgotten he was in the room until that moment. I watched him absentmindedly rub the front of his pajamas while Felicia started sucking my knob. As much as I wanted Felicia to keep going, I also wanted Carl's cock.

"New rule," I said as Felicia built up speed. "No coming." God, that felt good - maybe too good. As much as I would like to unload right now, I had other plans. Felicia grunted, cock head still in her mouth. "And I mean it, Licia."

Felicia pulled my cock out of her mouth with a loud sucking noise, almost like a pop. "Fine," she said with a pout, but then she brightened. "I guess that means it's Carl's turn."

Carl was grinning so widely it looked like the top of his head was going to fall off. He moved to the edge of the couch and started to stand. "Hang on," I interrupted, "No need to stand. Just take off your pajama bottoms." With his hips still on the edge of the couch cushion, Carl hooked his thumbs into the waistband of his "special occasion" sleepwear and slid them down past his knees. I knelt before him and helped them down the rest of the way past his feet, and tossed the pajama bottoms onto the chair.

His cock was beautiful, even better than I'd imagined while staring at it on and off throughout the evening. I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. I eased Carl's legs further apart and crept in closer between his knees. Holding it at last between my hands, I marveled at its weight and rigidity. It seemed to be heavier than it looked and the shaft felt as hard as plastic. I wrapped my fingers around it and slowly moved my hand from the base to the head. The end was as warm as the shaft but much softer, despite the bright shine of his swollen glans. I rubbed the pad of my thumb over the slit and felt the slick precum that had oozed out with my upward stroke. "First time with a guy, Carl?" Without waiting for his reply, I started stroking the length of his shaft with a steady, regular motion. I slide my other hand up and down his thigh.

"We like to, um, experiment," Felicia, predictably, answered for him. "Sometimes he sucks my strap-on before I peg his ass, but you're his first man." She moved onto the couch next to him and ran her fingers through his hair. "Ain't that right, sweetie?" Carl just smiled. I took the head of his cock into my mouth and watched as his eyes rolled back and closed. I took a moment to savor the taste of his precum before I started working the head of his cock around the inside of my mouth with my tongue.

Unlike Felicia's swift and mind-blowing swallow, I spent my first few minutes stroking Carl's shaft slowly and rhythmically while bobbing my head over the knob. It wasn't until I felt Carl starting to relax, melting into the couch that I took him deep into my throat. When he bucked his hips up slightly I pulled my head off his shaft and went back to sucking the knob and stroking the length of his cock with my hand. I kept this up, swallowing his cock after every ten or twelve strokes, all the while working a little faster. Soon, I had my hand, slick with spit, moving in conjunction with my mouth. I wanted him to feel completely enveloped, like his cock was deep inside a hot, wet, gyrating pussy. I swallowed him again, swiftly, then went right back to the suck and stroke technique.

Felicia kissed her husband, and he moaned into her mouth. He tried, without much success, to return her kisses. She broke free, and started unbuttoning his pajama shirt. "That feels good, don't it, baby," she cooed at him. "Your cock looks so good in Marco's mouth. Is that what I look like when I suck you off, baby?" Carl managed a couple of weak nods, but his eyes were barely open. Felicia eased the straps of her nightie off her shoulders and peeled the lace triangles off her tits. I watched as she pushed a hard nipple into Carl's mouth. "Suck it, baby. Suck my tits while he sucks your meat." I sputtered and coughed around Carl's dick, surprised by the erotic display above me, then cupped Carl's balls and sucked even harder and faster.

In my lust and excitement, I forgot my rule about coming. It wasn't until Carl's hips started to buck that I realized I'd pushed him past the point of no return. "Oops," I said, pulling my face off his cock. I stopped pumping and clamped my hand like a vice around the bottom of his shaft, but Carl was too far gone to be stopped now. And Felicia had other plans.

"Fuck yeah!" she shouted as the first burst of cum hit my chin. "Swallow it!" and she grabbed my head and pulled me back onto Carl's heaving cock. I opened my mouth, and Felicia slammed my face balls-deep onto his throbbing shaft and held it there. Carl pumped wave after wave of hot jizz down my throat while Felicia yelled like she was coming too. "Yeah, baby! Fill his throat with your hot cum! Do it! Fucking drown him!"

He nearly did, too. My throat spasmed and jerked around his pulsating rod as Carl unloaded an inhuman amount of cum directly into my belly. Felicia tugged my hair ruthlessly for a few more breathless moments, driving that throbbing cock further into me, before she finally let go. I stumbled backwards, and I swear cum blew out of my nose as I gasped for breath. Felicia seemed to be breathing just as hard as she stared at me with a wild look in her eye. My God, I thought, did she actually orgasm?

"Oh, fuck yeah," she seemed to answer, "That was the hottest thing I have ever seen in my life. Carl, baby!" She turned back to him where he lay, still twitching on the couch. "That was fucking amazing! You goddamn brute! God, I love you so fucking much!" And with that she swiftly straddled his lap and kissed him with a passion that threatened to smother him the way his cock had almost asphyxiated me. Just as suddenly, she jumped off him and started sucking his softening dick. "Mmm," she cooed disappointedly, "nothing left for me." Then she looked back where I sat sprawled on the carpet. She eyed my hard cock. "But we aren't done yet, are we, baby?"

Fecilia pulled us both up and marched us, hand in hand, to the bedroom. There, she commanded us to strip as she hopped onto the bed. I was a big bed, but Felicia positioned herself in the middle and spread her knees wide to expose her pussy. "Come here, boys," she said, parting her outer labia with both hands, "I want you two to eat me out."

Carl and I looked at each other and smiled before climbing between her legs. We were eager to comply. We took our places cheek to cheek at her muff and started licking. It didn't matter that our tongues touched, we were both still incredibly turned on as our mouths roved all over Felicia's nethers. Sometimes Carl would latch on to her entire pussy while I kissed and bit her thigh. Other times, we'd both suck on her labia, left and right, pulling the soft skin into our mouths. Carl pushed Felicia's knees up to her chest so that he could tongue-fuck her. Felicia obliged by pulling her legs up by her head and lifting her ass high so that Carl could slide his tongue down to her ass. I latched onto her swollen clit and sucked it hard while Carl began to drill her butthole, his tongue an eager auger.

Felicia came hard, screaming obscenities while bucking her hips into our faces. I moved up to suck at her tits, riding the waves of her pleasure as her chest heaved. Carl kissed lightly at her quivering pussy and shaking thighs. Felicia found my rock hard cock and squeezed it in her hand. She flashed that wicked smile once more.

It took a while before Felicia could speak, but she knew exactly what she wanted next. "Stay right there, Carl, baby. I want your face on my cunt while Marco fucks your sweet ass."

Carl moaned hard into Felicia's crotch, and she looked at me and pointed to the bedside drawer. I climbed off the bed and opened it, finding the supplies they kept for butt play. I took a moment to ogle the strap-on Felicia used to peg her man before grabbing what I needed. Then I moved to the end of the bed and started to lube Carl's butthole.

"You don't need to stretch him out, Marco," said Felicia. "My baby takes cock like a champ." I thought about the toy drawer and the size of the harnessed dildo while pressing the head of my cock against Carl's hole. She was right, it slid in smoothly. The "champ" moaned again as my shaft slid all the way in, and his ass pressed back against my hips.

I moved gently, as much for my needs as for his. I'd been sporting this raging hard-on for what seemed like an hour, and I didn't know how much longer I could go without coming. The erotic tableau before me wasn't helping. Kneeling on the end of the bed, I watched my cock slowly sliding in and out of Carl's ass while Carl buried his face in Felicia's pussy, doing the best he could to lap up juices from her orgasm. Felicia stared lustfully at me and idly pulled at her nipples.

Without breaking eye contact, Felicia declared "I think I need to be fucked now." Carl, who was hard again, must have known what he needed to do. He pulled away from me and moved up the bed to mount Felicia. Free of my cock - for the moment, I still had plans for him - Carl held his wife's legs open while she guided his shaft into her sopping pussy. I waited until he'd gotten himself firmly inside her before I grabbed his ass and put my cock into position. Felicia looked at me from over Carl's shoulder and nodded. She and I were going to be the bread in a Carl sandwich.

I applied more lube and again positioned my knob at the entrance to Carl's back door. When he moved his hips backwards, pulling slightly out of Felicia, I pushed my cock deep inside his ass. Carl thrust back inside Felicia, and the length of my cock, all but the head, slid back out. Soon he found his rhythm, moving like a pendulum between his wife and me. I didn't have to move much. I keep my hands on his hips and ass, occasionally pushing him deeper into Felicia or pulling him harder onto me.

Carl really was a champ. He stayed hard and focused despite having already ejaculated once and having a man's cock in his ass for the first time. But soon I could tell that he wouldn't last much longer. He began to moan harder and pump more urgently. Felicia's panting told me that she was close, too, and I was really struggling to hold myself back. Carl croaked out, "I need to come."

Fecilia answered, "Fill me, baby," that's all it took to push me over the edge. I could just start to feel Carl's sphincter tighten around the base of my cock when I unloaded my cum inside his ass. Carl pumped twice more inside Felicia before his body went rigid, my cock popping out of him as he filled his wife with his sperm. Felicia, for once, was absolutely silent, her face frozen in ecstasy and her mouth stretched wide in a silent scream and she, too, came. I fell back as the happy couple moaned and kissed, writhing in a widening wet spot in the middle of the bed, each professing their love for the other.

I took advantage of the moment to go clean up in the bathroom.

Damn, that had been the hottest sex I've ever experienced! Cum was still leaking from my cock even as it slowly deflated. I washed up at the sink and splashed some water on my face. Looking in the mirror as I dried off with a hand towel, I wondered what I was doing here. Maybe I was starting to come down from my emotional high, but the feeling of being an unnecessary extra began to wash over me again. Clearly Felicia didn't need me. She'd found the man of her dreams in Carl. And to Carl, I was just someone to fulfill a fantasy - little better than the strap-on in the bedside drawer. Between my first day of work, the wine, and the fucking, I was exhausted, but the urge to go back to my apartment and sleep in my own bed was strong. It was that feeling of defeat again. I was still just as single as ever, I had no friends, and my little apartment, still filled with unopened boxes, hardly felt like home. But this wasn't my home, either.

Where was my robe? It might have been back in the bedroom or maybe it was still in the living room. Heck, forget about the robe. It was a loaner. Where were my clothes? I didn't know, but it didn't matter. I'd have to bid an awkward farewell naked, go find my clothes, and hope I'd stay awake for the drive home. Looking at myself in the mirror, I took one more deep breath and walked back into the bedroom.

"Took you long enough," Fecilia said in something of a stage whisper. She was sitting up in the middle of the bed, the covers pulled up to her lovely breasts. She was lying close to Carl, who evidently was completely unconscious.

Felicia caught my curious look and explained that it only took the man seconds to fall asleep after sex. "He's a wonderful lover, don't get me wrong," she explained, "but he's not one for cuddle time afterwards."

Time to make my exit. "Hey, Licia," I started, "It's been really..."

"Come here," Felicia interrupted, flipping back the covers next to her on the empty side of bed. I looked at her. She looked at me, smiled, and patted the pillow. It looked inviting. I took the invitation and climbed in.

"This bed is huge," I remarked. I could see that, under the sheets, Felicia was still as naked as I was. I got in, and she curled up next to me. "Aren't you sitting in the wet spot?" I asked.

"I like it," she said. "It feels like victory." She flashed her wicked smile again and kissed my cheek.

This was difficult. Both the bed and Felicia were very warm and comfortable. It felt wonderful to be here, but... "I really can't stay," I said.

"You really can't leave," said Felicia. "It's late, and most of your clothes are still in the washing machine. And, well," Felicia paused to run her hand across my chest and belly, "...neither of us want you to go."

Carl was gently snoring on the other side of Felicia. "Both you and Carl don't want me to leave? Seriously?"

Felicia nodded. "It was the last thing he said before he fell asleep. 'Make sure Marco doesn't leave.' He said it clear as day."

"Really? He said that?"

"Well, most of it," admitted Felicia. "He was asleep before he finished saying 'leave,' but I knew what he meant. He's crazy about you. Always has been. He had a crush on you all through college." She blushed. "We both did."

What? My head was reeling. How could this be? Carl was hot for me all that time? I mean, I doubt I would have been brave enough to do anything about it at the time. It took moving to the West Coast to reinvent myself among strangers before I could act on my attraction to men, but wow. Was I really that oblivious? They both wanted me, and they wanted each other? And they still do?

Felicia was still staring at me when I realized I hadn't said any of this out loud, so I repeated the first part: "What?"

"Yeah." Felicia kissed me lightly on the lips and her hand strayed down to my cock. It was soft, but her hand felt wonderful. "This is probably sudden and a little overwhelming for you..."

I snorted. "A little?!"

"...But we've been thinking about this a long time. I mean," she paused, and the rest of the words came out in a rush, "I never really stopped loving you, but Carl? Talk about carrying a torch for someone! He never stops talking about you."

"So this isn't a... What I mean is, it's not the sort of... You two really...?" My thoughts staggered around in my weary head, looking for an exit. Felicia's soft caresses aren't helping me think straight.

Felicia pulled me closer and placed my hand on her breast. "Shh... We can talk about it more tomorrow. We have all weekend together, right?" I felt her nipple crinkle and harden under my palm as she gave me a hopeful look.

"Yeah," and I exhaled, releasing tension that had been accumulating for what felt like months. "Yeah, I'd like that a lot."

"Goody!" she squeaked. "Carl will be so glad! He wants to go apple picking in Smithfield tomorrow, and you need to come along."

Felicia and I curled up together. I fell asleep pressed up against her, she with her hand on my semi-erect cock, me with my fingers gently exploring her pussy, still damp from her arousal and Carl's cum. My dreams are vivid and filled with visions of Carl's goofy, boyish smile while his lovely wife sucks my cock. It feels so real, I'd swear that...

"Good morning!" Felicia said as my cock popped out of her mouth. "Carl's making coffee. He'll be back in a minute," and the cock went right back into her mouth. I love waking up like this.

A voice comes from the doorway. "So, who do you think won the blowjob contest last night?" Carl holds a mug of coffee in one hand and a glass of water in the other. He's wearing the satin robe that I had on last night, and he seems very happy to see me.

Felicia, still bobbing her head on my cock, pointed up to me. Carl chuckled, congratulated me on my victory, and crossed the room to the bed. Offering me the glass of water, he said, "I thought you might be dehydrated after, you know, everything last night."

He's right. I don't quite have a headache, but my mouth is dry. "Thanks," I said, but then a thought occurs to me. "You know, not everyone competed last night." I grinned and looked pointedly at Carl, then back at Felicia.

My cock popped out of her mouth again, and she smiled up at Carl. "Wanna give it a try, babe?" she said, angling the swollen head towards her husband.

"Well, I don't know if I could really compete with you two," he stammered, but he put down the coffee mug and sat on the edge of the bed. His hand was warm as he fondled my balls. "But I suppose I could give it a shot."