Carl Won't Stop Talking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hooray!" Felicia shimmied up to kiss me. "This is Carl's first time with a real cock," and she kissed me once again before settling in to watch.

What Carl lacked in experience, he made up for in enthusiasm. I was worried that he might scrape me with his teeth, but Felicia began coaching him on proper technique. Soon he'd found a decent rhythm, pumping with his hand as my knob slid most of the way into his mouth. He might not be as good as his wife, but he was trying.

Felicia caressed Carl's head to interrupt him. "As hot as that is, there's something I've always wanted to try."

"DP?" asked Carl, and his wife nodded.

"But I want to be on top, so you two need to line up on the bed for me." I wasn't very clear on what she wanted, so Fecilia instructed us. Soon Carl and I were pressed balls to balls diagonally across the giant bed, our legs overlapping. I was at the top of the bed, so I propped a pillow under my head and watched as she cooed delightedly and started rubbing our cocks together.

Felicia wrapped her hands around both of her men's erections and, lacing her fingers together, started to pump them up and down. She paused long enough to lick the heads before starting again. At one point, she tried to get both knobs into her mouth at once but didn't get very far. She stopped, dove over to the drawer next to the bed, and came back with the lube.

"Be a dear, Carl, and grease up my ass," she said as she maneuvered it closer to him. He obeyed and started fingering her tight hole while she began to licking and suck our cocks, alternating between the two of them as best she could between moans.

"That's enough," she announced and straddled us both. She faced me and reached between her legs to guide Carl's cock into her ass. It took a few moments of fumbling as she guided it inside her, and she gasped as the knob stretched her sphincter enough to find its way inside her rectum. She scootched around, getting used to the new sensation, before she grabbed my cock. She rubbed it against her clit a few times before maneuvering again to stuff me inside her pussy. It was hot and wet, and I could feel Carl's cock on the other side of her abdomen. It was twitching in expectation.

Once she was comfortably perched on top of us - or as comfortably perched as she could be, impaled on two hard cocks - she began to grind and gyrate her hips. I could hear Carl moaning, and I didn't need to see him to know that he was loving this. It must have been a tight fit. I wondered how often Felicia let him fuck his ass.

Suddenly Felicia began to shudder and moan, and she came explosively. Her pussy juice trickled down to cover my balls. I could feel its wetness as Carl's balls rubbed against mine. He was jerking his hips up and down now in an attempt to satiate his desire. The sensation from the other side of Felicia's pussy was intense as she sped up to match his ardor. When Carl came moments later, I could feel every pulse of his cock as he shot his load inside her. Felicia paused, eyes closed to enjoy the sensation. When they opened again she was gazing intently at me.

"You're turn," she said with a smile, and she shifted her stance to crouch over me. Carl's cock slithered out of her ass, and I felt his cum mix with hers on my balls. Felicia gasped and then sighed. Her smile, once wicked, softened into something else. Was it lust or affection?

She began to ride my harder, bouncing on my cock. Her pussy spasmed now as wave after wave of pleasure shot through her. "I can't... stop... coming..." she announced. She fell forward onto my chest, still pumping my cock with her throbbing pussy, and kissed me. Felicia's mouth was latched to mine when I felt Carl caressing my cum-slicked balls. I came inside Felicia instantly.

We spent a few wonderful minutes locked together. I held Felicia's face as we kissed, and Carl stroked and fingered us, obviously enjoying the cum that leaked out from around my twitching cock. When Fecilia eventually rolled off me, it was Carl's turn to kiss me, and he did so lovingly. Then he looked at me with his big, goofy smile.

"Coffee?" he asked. I could only nod. We all had a lot to talk about, but I was so glad to be here, with Felicia and Carl, in a place that felt like home.