Carla(#10).Kate 1 (2/2): First Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed me deep and hard which I returned with extra as his cock rubbed my wetness causing me to open and get wetter. Holding me to the bridge, he pushed deep into me and fucked me deep and hard with short in and out strokes exploring my wetness. His kissing was hard and rough which caused me to rapidly tighten on him, moan and kiss him harder as his cock slid up and down inside. I was hot and sweaty, and my pussy twitched as I kissed him harder. His cock twinged and a load shot into me as I twinged on his cock, moaned, and kissed him rougher. He fucked deeper and faster, causing me to twinge and him to twinge and cum.

Under the moonlight, we kissed as his shrinking cock gently fucked me down from my orgasm door a few minutes, then we fondled helping each other get dressed. 

"See you next week, I'm leading", I said. We had a final hard make-out as he turned left up the street and I turned right on the bridge.

I got back to Anna's about 20 minutes after they did, and it was now gone midnight. As I went up the driveway, my phone dinged. See you next week bridge girl. S.

I responded, All of me next time. K and saved his number.

I rang the bell and Anna opened it, hugging me and said, "Long goodbye."

I hugged her back and said, "Very Long," and playfully nosed her shoulder which she laughed at.

As usual, Carla had my spare key. She had got the sleeping bags out and had unrolled them on the deck under the beady eyes of Anna's cat, Kitty. Anna had decided to join us camping out and hers ready was ready too. I grabbed my overnight bag from the lounge and Anna showed me to the bathroom so I could shower and change. 

Under the moonlit sky, I slid into my bag next to Carla and Tom who were already in, asleep and wrapped around each other. I was lightheaded from lots of booze and lots of Steve's carrot and quickly faded into a deep sleep.

We awoke under a brightening sun with Kitty repeatedly walking across us stating I'm the boss here.

We took turns changing in Anna's bathroom as she set out breakfast.

Anna wore her one-piece swim and shorts. Carla and I had our race bras under singlets. Tom had a slightly scruffy tri top on, though he explained that this one he only wore when he had a pack on as the straps rubbed and this top was his sacrificial one. We all had base and over shorts on.

Tom had made a Ciabatta yesterday and its toasting smell wafted through her house, mingling with the coffee we all needed. 

Tom had a large bruise on his arm from my slap. He came hugged me and said, "I went deep, you certainly hit me out of it." Carla came up and hugged us both. Anna had a hand-mark from where I grabbed her and she just smiled at us, All good.

Anna and Tom knew that I their bruises were due to my issue of Mercy: the sole form of love that can cause both temporary damage and healing simultaneously but enriches all concerned.

Of us, Anna looked the worst for wear. My two hard screws with Steve had purged the vodka and margaritas out of me. My slap had done likewise to Tom and helping him recover had the same effect on Sam. Anna had neither of these expurgations so looked a bit weary.

Kitty looked on as we ate, then we tidied up our overnight gear into the Zoe.

Tom had filled his pack's bladder and installed it, then filled the two bottles which were in my bum bag and his pack. We fast walked down the creek to screw bridge as I nicknamed it, through the marina, then onto the Gulf Track where Anna left us to loop back home.

On the rolling Gulf Coast track, we chatted about the rolling views and last night, omitting the episode. I set the pace and was surprised at how energetic I felt after all the margaritas and dick. Tom kept his hose loose so that Carla could drink from it as well and I sipped from the bum bag bottle. We drained all the water as we definitely needed the hydration.

We knocked off the 11ks up the track in an hour which I was surprised at as this was supposed to be a gentle run, but I had set the pace.

Anna was in her one piece and shorts at the Wharf, waiting for us. She shed her shoes and shorts and jumped first in as we unshod, de-layered, then joined her for a relaxing swim in the warm, azure water with the mountains clear across the Gulf. 

We mostly breast stroked through the water, chatting. Tom and Carla briefly trod water for a quick peck. Out of range, Anna said that she thought that Tom looked very happy. I replied that, apart from the flash, he was the happiest we'd known him.

The offshore breeze carried the smell from Tau on the Wharf's pizza oven over the sea and it called us. Anna opened her boot and grabbed our bags.

After a quick change and shower, we answered the Pizza Oven's siren call and ordered its delicious temptations, plus some Olibollen for dessert. The coffee machine called us, and we surrendered to that call too.

After last night, the taps definitely didn't get answered, but the Off License did as we bought several mixed slabs.

I now had three FBs: Gentle, sweet, and regular Pete, the Athletic monthly, enormous dicked, hard pounding Kev, and the muscly, lusty Steve.

12