All Comments on 'Carla'

by BogartsBoss

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
johntcookseyjohntcooksey5 months ago

I’m 65 years old, and for the first time ever, I’m reimagining my grandparents. Old world Greeks who came to Colorado in the early 20th century to work the coal mines. Arranged marriage, tough as nails, three kids raised in a dirt floors hovel in a mining camp during the depression. Oh - and my grandfather’s younger brother ALWAYS shared their home. Now I wonder could they? Did they? Surely not my grandmother!?!

.

A wonderful story, compelling characters. Really struck a chord with me. Josh, Cat and Carla remind me of my Yiayia and Papou and Uncle Pete, and all their children - my mother and uncles. Dom and Anna too - family, family, family!

.

Thanks very much.

ReedRichardsReedRichards5 months ago

Some guys fantasize about fucking their wife’s sister, but me? No way in Hell! They look and sound similar, but are completely different. I wouldn’t fuck her with Harry in VA’s dick!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc5 months ago

Fun read with good balance of narrative and dialogue. The Carla vs Clara drove me nuts, though. 4.4*

lc69hunterlc69hunter5 months ago

Loved the love story, because that is what this was

UnassignedUnassigned5 months ago

Nice! The best part is when Josh lays down the law that grannie-to-be Anna has no say in the decision, and that's exactly correct. In too many of these family-surrogate stories, it's the grandmother making all the plans and pushing the action, when in reality (which these stories aren't remotely, of course) it's not their circus and not their monkeys.

someoneothersomeoneother5 months ago

Juvenile fantasy about making love to both wife and wife’s sister -- no jealousy, no competition, no discussion of what children would be told and just kumbaya.

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider19555 months ago

My opinion is that this was an average story. I wish the author could decide if the sister’s name was Carla or Clara.

BrentJWBrentJW5 months ago

Sweeeet deal for Josh, if the sisters actually get on that well.

BogartsBossBogartsBoss5 months agoAuthor

DAMN! I thought I'd caught all the Carla/Clara crosses. Sorry folks.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy5 months ago

I always had enough on my plate just having one wife!

4

ibuguseribuguser5 months ago

A cute one. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinion5 months ago

Glad the author realized his mistake with Carla and Clara switch.

hermie55hermie555 months ago

I liked the story a lot. Gave it 10 ⭐'s. I voted five stars once, and I logged in and voted 5 more.l

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Its a shame that the wife didn't get pregnant too. With two women he could have kept on going.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The author used the terms "fucked her brains out." I wonder about that. Yes, I know about being made air tight, mouth, butt and vag. But now, how was this to happen? Did she have an "eargasim" in the process?

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu5 months ago

Sometime in my life

I think I also had this fantasy too

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I have it four stars, but the switched to give. Not much to complain about here.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I enjoyed your tale of love and family. I wanted to give you 5 stars but couldn't. When Carla became Clara it created a bit of confusion. When that mistake repeated itself several times I realized you weren't paying attention and did not polish your story. Put a little more work into the final product and you will earn the 5 stars you deserve.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

High school jock fantasy writ bigger than it deserved.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So he's 6'5 and 165lbs? You know how aneroxic he would look. I'm 5'10 and when I wieghed 170 I looked extremely unhealthy. This guy would be just skin and bones.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Your Mother raised the BIGGEST fool! Two wives, two kids equals four giant problems, a divorce or two and years of bills for shrinks. What a cluster ....

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Cat could have had a child. All they had to do was have sex, then panic and say, "OMG, we didn't use birth control. I hope we don't get pregnant!" It's pretty effective.

Fun story.

Man smart, woman smarter.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Creative on a site that one would think ran out of ideas, and well written. 5 Stars.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x5 months ago

Why not get an egg from Cat, use IVF and have Carla carry the baby as a surrogate.

\

You changed Carla to Clara.

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban5 months ago

How could they have actually known that Carla would never find someone she wanted to marry? That would have really jagged-up the family dynamics. Also, if you actually have a sister in-law, I can't think of too many husbands who'd think it was a good idea to be banging them both. There's always competition and angst between sisters. Nevertheless, I enjoyed the story. 4/5 BRB

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I do enjoy stories which are not to usual bad boys and girls. This was certainly a Feel Good story with just all winners. 5*.

ZackStevensZackStevens5 months ago

"We don't have kids, something in her won't let her. They say it can't be inherited, but I don't really know the why."

LOL! (or maybe DUH!)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You switched her name half way through the story from Carla to Clara. Lost cohesive credibility

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well he got his tubes snipped like the good pet he was.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You didnot do a proof read.

Carla or Clara

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

For real though, what a pointless arrangement. The sister could have been their surrogate. Then found her own husband. Instead of this idiotic real life sister wife nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This reads more like a Romance or Group Sex category story. And kind of boring, like most of those. Its almost impossible for the two Real parents to not grow closer and more intimate with time; Catarina is lucky if the two baby makers don't eventually ask her to make other living arrangements. Polyamory usually ends up being musical chair fucks, until only two people are left playing. And often All the players lose.

inka2222inka22225 months ago

@someone - fiorst of all, there WAS discussion of what children would be told, BEFORE it happened, initiated by MC. Second, poly* families can actually work with no competition or fantasy, even with 3 unrelated people. In the case of 2 sisters, it's even more likely to work since the sisters ALREADY care deeply about each other and each others' happiness; AND (less importantly but still a big deal) there's only one set of in-laws to worry about for the guy. Yes, not every man can pull it off, both emotionally or physically. But some people can. Don't forget, women are hard wired this way, if they are honest they would admit that they would rather share a high quality man, vs. having their own lower quality one. Evolution at its most annoying (for most men, except the ones with the harem)

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Polyamory is not love.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

4 Stars on this one . I am sad to say that my ex wires sister is a knockout . I would love to

have put a baby in her . Sadly her husband was my best friend so that killed that

inka2222inka22225 months ago

@26thnc - I usually agree with your comments, but like, don't speak idiocies like this if you don't know what you're talking about, especially in that "my opinion is the truth" mode. Polyamory can be love in exactly the same way monogamy can be love (and many times, isn't). Love is either there or not; regardless of configuration. It's true that in many cases poly* setups are less about love and more about sex - BUT, the SAME is true about monogamous couples. And there are poly* families that actually have real love.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I have had two babies with my sister in law. The thing is no one else knows their mine. Not even her husband.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

look at that...26thNC acting like he knows about love when he couldnt even keep his own wife. Why do you think he writes all the nasty comments in this section? He's mad that another man is slipping his hard dick into what used to be his. Well, at least the first three inches used to be his. He new man is going almost three times that deep. Sorry 26thNC, but no one cares what you have to say.

tralan69ertralan69er5 months ago

@sbrooks103x

Why not get an egg from Cat, use IVF and have Carla carry the baby as a surrogate. - That wouldn't be a very good story...BORING. but that's you.

\

You changed Carla to Clara. - BFD not like you had to buy the story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

As a very wise man said, marrying your wife’s sister is not the same as marrying your sister!

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Boo Hoo! Everybody hates me because I don’t think polyamorous relationships are normal human behavior. Sorry we are disagreeing Inka, but if you have seen my comments then you know I am very consistent in my beliefs. Anonymous bitch, if no one cares what I say, why do so many of you whiney bitches react to it. I live rent free in your pointy little skull, and you know it.

dgfergiedgfergie5 months ago

Kind of a fun story, and I know these kind of relationships exist. My 80 year old brain still believes in marriages, between 1 man and 1 woman, yeah I'm that old and fairly conservative. The woke generation is basically the same as the 60s, if it feels good do it. Just like people who smoke weed, they think everybody does, well there wrong. Ny wife of almost 40 years and I have never smoked weed nor anything else and have never taken an illegal drug. Are we the only ones? Who knows. Society is going down hill and sex is an overrated pass time. Fun story though. 5 stars

mattenwmattenw5 months ago

But an author had a real man's dream. And even the mother-in-law was the driving force behind the adultery! Astonishing!

There would have been plenty of other opportunities to get offspring. But then the wicked sex would have fallen by the wayside!

AFoolRushesInAFoolRushesIn5 months ago

I like the story. A nice take on the polyamorous thing. Heinlein was big on alternative life styles and alternate forms of marriage from the fifties or earlier. See "The Moon is a Harsh Mistress" as an example. Many of his stories weren't published until the sixties, though written years earlier because of it.

The Carla/ Clara name change is a bit jarring, but hey, editing is hard. Suspension of disbelief.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It's a nice story, but most of your main characters don't actually show emotion.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Rainbows and Unicorns.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 1 month ago

A good story.

An unusual and strong plot.

Fun read.

Top ratings from me.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Good story, fun, we begin to get to know the characters, good

Needs more descriptive sex, especially Cat's first reclaiming of our hero.

Lucky guy, glad he survived sisters for a few years, hope he makes it long term!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous