Carla and Kathryn

Story Info
Two trans girlfriends reunite for afternoon sex.
894 words
4.41
3.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArielleR
ArielleR
30 Followers

Carla climbed the tall flight of stairs to her girlfriend's apartment two at a time, feeling the slight effort in her thighs as she did so. Kathryn was waiting at her door to let her in, and wasted no time in pulling Carla into a warm embrace.

"I'm so happy to see you," she said, "it's so good not being sick anymore."

"I missed you a lot," said Carla, "and I want you so bad!"

"Right to the goods! That's my girl!"

"I brought my wand... do you think you were a good enough girl to deserve it?"

"That'll be up to you, now won't it!"

Carla shrugged off her jacket and smiled, then took off her shoes and entered Kathryn's modest apartment. The bedroom was the second door on the left and Kathryn was already leaning in the door frame, smirking.

"Cost you a kiss," she said, and Carla delivered. Her soft lips gently met Kathryn's but soon parted to admit her eager tongue. They kissed with all the intensity they'd been missing, filled with inviting possibilities.

When the kiss was over, Kathryn went over to the bed and laid down, her loose skater skirt billowing out around her waist. Carla straddled her leg and leaned down to make out some more, letting Kathryn grind against her body. Kathryn wrapped her arms around Carla's back and held on tight. Soon, Carla could feel Kathryn's girldick begin to rise against her, firm and insistent against her hip.

They rolled onto their sides and kept grinding against each other, with Carla's hand sliding up under Kathryn's skirt to grab her ass. Carla's own dick hardened, and she could feel the tip of hers rubbing sensitively against the tip of Kathryn's through their clothes.

After a little while, Carla broke the embrace and said, "I want to taste you before I fuck you!"

Kathryn rolled onto her back and said, "Come here, then!" Carla reached under Kathryn's skirt and pulled down her underwear, then she ducked her head underneath Kathryn's skirt to find her hard cock with her lips. Kathryn let out a deep groan as Carla took her in her mouth, then she gripped Carla's shoulders as she started to suck. Carla could feel Kathryn's hips writhe while she worked on her clit, and witnessing Kathryn's pleasure made Carla hard too, pressing urgently on the front of her pants.

When Carla finally stopped sucking Kathryn and emerged from her skirt, the two of them quickly undressed. They laid back on the bed together, face to face, and looked into each other's eyes as their bare bodies nestled in together. Holding each other close, they rocked back and forth gently, their sensitive erections gently and pleasingly rubbing together.

Kathryn gripped Carla's back harder and harder as her excitement built. Carla moaned in response and slipped her hand in between them to touch Kathryn's eager dick and gather it closer to her own. She stroked them both and Kathryn responded by gasping and biting Carla's neck, sending a spark of pleasure down her spine. Unhurriedly, they continued holding each other close for a while, just enjoying their bodies.

Eventually, Carla let go of their dicks and rolled Kathryn back onto her back. With a smile she lined herself up between Kathryn's legs, gathering their penises back together, and started thrusting. Kathryn held her legs up and gasped in pleasure, and then Carla leaned down and covered her mouth in a deep, sensual kiss. Sensitive as they both were, the motion of their erections brought them closer together and deeper in pleasure.

When Carla broke the kiss, Kathryn said, "I need to feel you inside me, love, can you fill me up?"

"Of course, sexy," said Carla, "I missed your ass too!" She went over to her bag and retrieved a condom, lube, and a wand vibrator.

"You're such a good girl," she said, "get me ready and you can have the wand!" She handed the condom to Kathryn, who opened it up and sensually rolled it down Carla's modest length. Carla returned to her place between Kathryn's legs and, with lube and patience, slowly inserted herself into Kathryn's welcoming asshole. When she was fully inserted, she lifted Kathryn's legs and began to thrust.

Kathryn began to moan in time with Carla's thrusts, and grabbed the wand to hold against her hard clit. Between Carla's dick and the vibe, she quickly approached climax, but then she withdrew the vibe until it faded away again. Kathryn edging herself in these cycles drove Carla to greater excitement and intensity, until they were both locked together in pleasure.

It was Carla whose orgasm hit first, the waves of climax making her grip Kathryn's legs to steady herself as it passed through her body. In response, Kathryn rode her latest cycle through to join her girlfriend in orgasm. Her body shook and her hips bucked as they came together.

When the orgasms had passed and they had disentangled their bodies, Carla laid down beside Kathryn and wrapped her arm underneath Kathryn's small soft breasts.

"Fuck, you're hot," she said, "I missed you."

"I missed you too, my love. You and your hot body!"

Carla kissed Kathryn's cheek and relaxed into her body. The two of them kept snuggling for a while in the warmth of their exertions, ready for a well-earned nap.

ArielleR
ArielleR
30 Followers