Carla and the Bearded Man

Story Info
Manly Mark satisfies Carla's muscles, tits and pussy.
3.2k words
4.1
21.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll be at home late again?" Carla yelled at the phone while she did dishes with one hand.

"Sorry baby", yawned Steve, "I have a lot of work I need to deal with, and besides..." He sighed, "It's not like you're the sexy hot girl I married 2 years ago, are you?"

"What in the bloody hell are you implying?" She said, feeling self-conscious.

"Ever since you've conceived Brian, your hot figure has gone out the window, and your boobs are so saggy that they disgust me..." He chuckled.

Carla could hear Steve's secretary's voice in the background.

"Oh Stevie!" This was followed by sounds that could be nothing else but smooches.

"Sorry baby," Steve said, "I gotta hang up, boss's gonna check on me any second..."

Carla hung up the phone; she simply couldn't take it anymore. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she continued washing dishes. She had come to accept the bitter reality that her husband was hooking up with his secretary while she was destined to be his servant, doing household chores and looking after their 7 month old son, Brian.

She hadn't had any sex in the past 1 year whatsoever, and had only used her dildo and her fingers to relieve her sexual tension. She always had so many chores to do that she was able to keep her sexual desires at bay; but these desires had gradually built up and were now causing emotional distress. Her husband thought that the soft and milky mounds of flesh on her chest were disgusting, and had resorted to abandoning them completely.

Carla, as usual, was in her Nightie while doing the household chores, and didn't have any undergarments on, because she liked to let her body parts 'breathe'. Her boobs were full of milk and felt heavy and tender.

Whilst she was ironing some clothes, she heard the doorbell ring.

"Coming!" She yelled and ran towards the door. Having opened the door, she found herself face to face with a tall and young man.

He was in a white shirt with a tie, yet Carla could notice his bulging muscles beneath the white fabric. His eyes had a certain glow which drew her to him. His black beard and hair contrasted starkly against his pale white skin, and his dark blue eyes. The upper part of his shirt was unbuttoned and she could see dark hair sprouting from his manly muscular chest.

Carla felt some dampness between her thighs. Her mind was racing with sexual fantasies and her voice was caught in her throat.

"Uh, ma'am?" Said the young man in a deep, warm voice. His voice was hypnotic, and Carla couldn't speak a word; she just stared at his eyes.

"Hey ma'am!" Said the man again, waving his hand in front of her face.

"Oh!" She finally managed to say. "Hello! You are?"

"I'm Mark," He said, "my parents call me Markus, but I prefer Mark..."

"Carla," she managed to say without wavering. Being a woman of principles, she couldn't allow herself to be seduced by a random bloke from the streets, could she?

"I'm a salesman and would like to show you some of my wares, if you're interested..." He said the last word with a hint of naughtiness.

As if enchanted by a spell, she said, "Absolutely! Come on inside!" As Mark walked in, she saw he had ancient looking leather boots.

"Hmm, quite a mess you live in..." He said, stroking his beard as he took in the sight of clutter of toys and pillows on the floor.

"Please have a seat," she said.

As the bulky man sat down on the sofa, she started picking up rubbish from the floor. While she was bent down, she stole a quick glance at the man, who was staring intently down her neckline at her cleavage.

Carla felt conflicted; on one hand, she felt that a stranger ogling her boobs was morally wrong, but on the other hand, it was extremely exciting and hot as well. Ultimately, her hormones took over and she took her sweet time before standing up. The man didn't seem turned on at all, but rather it seemed as if he was neutrally observing her curves.

"Do you have any baby?" He asked.

"Yes," she answered, "How'd you know?"

With a straight face, he pointed towards her torso. The fabric around her nipples was extremely damp and wet. Her heart pounded, and she felt nauseous. Did this bloody salesman just point out her leaking boobs? Carla was clueless how to react.

"Never mind," he said, unfazed, "How about we discuss business?"

"Yeah, that'd be great!" She said and plopped down on a couch facing him.

"What do you have for me?"

"The company that I work for sells various kinds of oils; some of 'em to relieve your headaches, and the others to relieve any tension in your muscles." He placed his briefcase on the table between them and opened it. Indeed, there were many glass bottles with different kinds of labels.

"This one will relieve any strain in your head," he said, as he kept a bottle containing golden oil on the table. "And this one is to relieve any muscular pain," he kept the second bottle containing a brownish shade of oil.

Carla was listening attentively, but she was more focused on his deep sexy voice, rather than what he was saying. "What's the price?" She said to keep the conversation going.

"Both the bottles are worth a hundred bucks each," he said matter-of-factly.

"Can't you go any lower Mark?" She said, looking pleadingly into his eyes.

"I'm afraid I can't..." He shook his head, "The prices are fixed by the company..."

"Oh," she frowned, "I guess this is it then..."

"But I could give you a free demo, that wouldn't hurt..." He smiled.

Hearing that, Carla's eyes lit up. "That'd be awesome!"

"Let's find a place for you to lie down," he smiled.

"Yeah, follow me..." She led him into the bedroom which she shared with her husband. There was a double bed in the center.

"Lie down and I'll start with your forehead..."

Carla lay down on her back while Mark dimmed the lights.

"Now," he said as he placed the bottles on her bedside table and sat beside her, "I'd like you to close your eyes for the best experience..."

Carla was skeptical at first, but Mark's soothing voice and glimmering eyes did their magic and she obliged.

She heard Mark opening one of the bottles and rubbing some oil in his palms. In a few moments, she felt his warm palms on her forehead. Half of the tension in her head disappeared almost instantly.

She heard Mark, "So Carla, what does your husband do?"

"He's a clerk at the bank..."

"Doesn't seem like an interesting job to me..."

"It's not like he's interesting anyway," she laughed, acknowledging her grief

"And why is that?"

"He was 'active' before I got pregnant, and now he doesn't even bother looking at me. He just fucks his secretary all day," she sulked.

For a moment, she was astonished that she had just swore in front of Mark, but it seemed as if her tongue had a will of its own.

"Shhh..." He whispered, "It's okay Carla, life is full of ups and downs..."

"Sorry..." She said, recomposing himself, "but I just wish he still loved me..." A lone tear rolled down her cheek.

As Mark's fingers continued to work the tension out of her head and eyes, Carla found herself sinking deeper into a trance. She was getting bolder and bolder in talking to him. Within a matter of minutes, Mark was almost done massaging her head, and Carla had reached the point where she was ranting about her sex life without any inhibitions

"We haven't fucked in a year..." She sighed.

Mark pulled his hands back and shut the lid of the first bottle.

She could hear him opening the second bottle. Rubbing the oil between his palms, Mark started massaging her neck. This oil felt slightly cooler than the first one, and was already working wonders. "Ah..." She relaxed, almost half asleep, but still mumbling.

"You'll not feel deprived after this 'experience'," he said as he rubbed her temple.

Mark gradually moved down her collarbone and started rubbing the area above her breasts.

"I just wanna be loved Mark..." She mumbled...

"I know how you feel dear..." He said, as he continued the magic with his fingers, "I'm here to make you feel better."

Carla felt him tugging at her sleeves, and before she could react, Mark tore off her sleeves; her Nightie now clung to her breasts.

"Excuse me?" She whispered.

"Shhh..." He whispered in her ear and caressed her forehead, "I'm gonna treat you good..."

Carla sucked in a deep breath and grew relaxed again.

She was feeling warm and cared for, and that's what mattered to her.

Taking more oil in his palms, Mark started massaging her shoulders. For a while, Carla just kept moaning and mumbling. He gently held her wrists and lifted her arms above her head.

He rubbed some oil on her forearms and worked his way up to her armpits. Her armpits were clean, white and smooth. She grew hotter as he took quite a while rubbing her silky underarms.

She was anticipating whether he'd stop or ask for her approval before moving onto her breasts.

But just as what he'd done before, Mark held the sides of the dangling fabric and pulled the Nightie downward with another tearing sound, all the way to her belly. She could feel her breasts and belly button completely exposed. And she knew that they were slightly leaking. She felt anxious, excited, and horny at the same time. For a moment, silence hung in the air; Carla moaned in approval.

Mark rubbed some more oil and started working his magic on her milky mounds. He started with the side of her breasts, rubbing gently in circular motions. He would then rub her side boobs up all the way to her armpits and down to her belly.

This motion sent electric shocks throughout her body, especially between her thighs...

Gradually, he moved onto the top of her breasts. His fingers encircled her fat, pink nipples, but didn't touch them.

Her breathing quickened, and she moaned even more loudly.

"Hmm, you're talented..."

"And you're beautiful..."

Mark started pressing her breasts slightly, without touching her nipples; and she knew that he could feel her pounding heart. Her tender breasts soon started leaking milk in large amounts. Mark continued his teasing. His oily fingers got some of her sticky milk and he spread it all over her breasts, except her engorged, pink nipples.

"I like your sweet and soft mammaries..."

Carla blushed, "My husband doesn't think so, he thinks they're fat and ugly..."

"Their milky texture and fatness is what makes them beautiful..."

Carla could feel her juices flowing down and wetting the back of her Nightie, while her pale white boobs continued spurting out more and more milk from her fat nipples. She was moving towards a climax, and she wasn't afraid of Mark knowing that.

After what seemed like twenty minutes of Mark kneading her udders, he finally touched her areolae.

"OH MY GOD!" Carla screamed as she shuddered with a mighty orgasm that she hadn't ever had in her entire life.

"Shhh..." Mark said, "We've only just begun..."

He continued playing with her nipples for a while before moving down to her creamy pot belly. He massaged it gently with the oil infused with the milk from her udders.

Carla was waiting for him to rub her vulva next. But to her disappointment, he moved directly to her feet after that, and instead started working his way up.

Still, his soothing massage ended all the tension in her legs. Moreover, it gave her some time to rest after that massive orgasm that she'd achieved just through breast stimulation. This man had some serious talent.

"I love your smooth and slender legs..." Mark said.

"Thanks..." Carla said. Mark was praising her for little things none of her lovers had ever even cared to notice before. He moved to her knees and thighs...

At first he kept massaging her thighs and knees. Carla's heart was ripping out of her chest with anticipation.

Mark soon started rubbing the insides of her thighs, and she shuddered.

Carla was so wet now that it seemed that she was lying on a puddle.

Mark continued pulling the Nightie up as he reached the uppermost parts of her thighs.

Mark would occasionally pinch her nipples and get some milk on his palms.

"Uhmmm... Ahhhh!" Carla continued moaning.

After what seemed like an eternity, Mark's fingers started encircling the borders of her vagina. "AHHHHH!!" She screamed with ecstasy.

"Shhh..." Mark said as he retrieved a little more milk from her fat tits. He continued encircling her vulva, and gradually his fingers got closer and closer.

One of his hands finally landed on the smooth folds of her labia.

Carla's breathing got faster and faster. With his other finger, he started making a V shape just around her clitoris. Carla was now moaning like an animal. His oily fingers were roughly petting and rubbing her labia and the area just above her clit.

As she was about to explode, he stopped for a second. Before she could wonder why he stopped, she felt him pinching and pulling her clit.

"FUUUCCKK!" She screamed with ecstasy as she exploded with an even more powerful orgasm. Her pussy flooded his finger with juices and contracted violently. Jets of milk sprayed from her tits and landed on her tummy with an audible splash.

Before her orgasm could even subside, she felt his sticky fingers collecting the milk off her belly. With fingers covered with oil, pussy juice and milk, he rammed three of his fingers inside her.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" She screamed as he rapidly started fucking her with his fingers roughly. She couldn't breathe and her voice choked. With his other hand, he was gently caressing her head.

"FUCK! FUCK!" She screamed as she came even more mightily on his fingers. Carla lay there, breathing. Mark slowly pulled his fingers out. She could hear him closing the bottle of oil.

She finally opened her eyes and saw Mark, looking at her with a smiling face and eyes that had only one thing to convey, 'love'.

This was it! Carla had finally found the man who was interested in her.

"Mark! Love me! Love me!" She screamed as she grasped his arm.

Without saying another word, Mark leaned forward and deeply kissed her lips. She folded her arms around him and felt his loving embrace. His beard touched her naked shoulders and drove her crazy. Carla sat up and without losing a second, took off Mark's tie.

She tried unbuttoning his shirt hastily, but in her hurry, just tore it off. She gasped as she saw his muscular hairy chest. She unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down. All this while, Mark was smiling at her with the same face that he had when he had first greeted her.

Mark climbed onto her bed. The two sat facing each other. Mark was in his boxers, while Carla was wearing the remnants of her Nightie around her waist that still covered her privates.

Carla looked down at his boxers, through which she could see his dick straining against the fabric. She bent down and kissed it over the fabric.

Mark pulled her into a crushing embrace. Her boobs pressed hard against his chest. As they sat wrapped in each other's arms, Carla felt safe in his arms. When Mark finally pulled away, Carla saw that his chest hair was covered in her milk. He raised her arms and spent a while kissing, sucking and licking her armpits, while cupping her boobs. His beard tickled her armpits and she giggled.

She just closed her eyes and sprayed milk into his hands.

Carla looked down and saw that Mark's boxers had a wet spot. She bent down and pulled down his boxers with her teeth.

Mark's dick sprung out, erect and hard. Carla examined it with glee. It was red and thick, with greenish and purplish veins bulging out. She planted a kiss on its head, and for the first time, Mark let out a sigh.

Then, she enclosed it in her mouth and slowly sucked it in. "Hmmm," Mark exhaled as he held her by the head and pulled her close. Mark's dick slid in and out of Carla's mouth. It wasn't exceptionally long, but its thickness made up for it as Carla's mouth was full.

Its tip reached her throat and she gagged, but continued blowing him nonetheless. She was grateful for all the pleasure that he'd given her, and was doing her best to repay him.

She could taste his precum in her mouth, which, along with her saliva, lubricated his tool.

After a few minutes, Mark drew her even closer and she knew he was going to cum.

"Wonderful!!" He exclaimed as his penis started pulsating and shot thick blasts of warm semen into her mouth. He withdrew his tool and said, "Don't swallow.."

Carla's mouth was so full that some of his salty semen was dripping from her mouth. But she didn't know what he was up to. He bent forward and started milking her udders with his rough lips.

Carla moaned but didn't open her mouth.

After filling his mouth with her sweet milk, he moved to her lips and the two started exploring each other's mouths.

Carla felt his semen mixing with her milk in their mouths as their tongues explored each other. "We are one now," she thought as their fluids of life mixed together.

As soon as they pulled away, Carla said breathily, "FUCK ME PLEASE! I BEG OF YOU!"

"Shhh," Mark said calmly, "Cohabiting with a married woman is against my principles, but I have a better idea..."

Carla was disappointed; Mark hung his legs down the bed and invited her over.

He finally ripped her Nightie and threw it away. Finally, her red and swollen pussy lips, and her engorged clit came into view. He had touched her before, but was seeing her for the first time.

"Sit..." He said, pointing to his thigh. As she sat down on his hairy thigh, she realized that it felt really good.

"Slide..." He said again. Carla started sliding to and fro on his thigh. His hands were cupping her breasts from behind and guiding her along. His dick would occasionally touch her ass, and she shuddered with the touch. The smooth lips of her pussy were rubbing against his rough skin, and Carla hadn't felt so much pleasure when her husband had fucked her raw the last time, over a year ago.

As the rubbing got swifter and swifter, Carla moaned and finally climaxed in a final mighty orgasm. "AHHH!" She moaned as she came all over his thigh. Her milk wet the hands that were cupping them, and she started feeling very drowsy.

Mark lifted her in his arms and placed her on the bed. He kissed her one last time, and she could still taste the remnants of their lovemaking in her mouth. Her eyes fluttered and closed.

When she woke up, she was still naked. "So this wasn't a dream..." She thought. On her bedside table, were two bottles of oil and a handwritten note, "Shhh... I'll be back..."

Carla smiled and lay back on the bed. Her fingers found their way to her pussy as she fantasized about the muscular, bearded man...