Carla Finds Nude Travel Tricky! Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With no land beyond the pool's edge, the view across the river was similar to the "Lookout" spot she'd been to the day before. "At least I won't be on display to people across the river if I get into the water," she said, "but if I walk around the edge I could be putting on quite a show!"

The thing was, she wasn't sure about actually getting in the water, since it would mean sharing the pool with the man already in it doing laps! Carla wrapped herself in her towel and stopped ten feet away from the pool and watched the swimmer; her mouth dropped open in shock when she saw him execute a precise flip turn, less because she wasn't expecting to see him skillfully make a turn than because the flip made it clear he wasn't wearing a suit!

His switch from freestyle to backstroke after the turn confirmed his nudity, as she could see a whole lot of dark pubic hair and a decent-sized cock when he was on his back! She was about to sneak away when he stopped, looked up at her, and called out, "sorry, I didn't think anyone else was around. I prefer swimming naked if I can, but I'll put on my suit if you'd like to share the pool."

"No, I mean, it's okay, I don't care," she replied.

"Great, thanks. I've only got a few more laps to do today anyway," he answered.

"Ummm, do you? Mind, I mean, if I don't have...I'm traveling and I didn't pack one..."

"Well, no, sure, not a problem," he replied, thinking to himself, "do I mind if this hot chick gets naked? Let me think...nope, I do not mind. I do not mind at all!"

Carla slipped off her Crocs, set her bag of clothes down at the end of the pool, fiddled with her phone a minute and motioned for the swimmer to come closer. He waded over in the waist-high water and asked what she wanted.

"Do you mind if I get a picture of you and send it to a friend?" she asked.

"So if I turn out to be a serial killer the police can find me?" he answered, laughing.

"Something like that; I know, I'm being weird, but being out here on my own makes me a little nervous."

"Nah, I get it; it's not a problem; my name is Justin, by the way, in case you want to include that with the photo. Am I good here in the water, or do you want me standing up on the edge?" he asked, motioning to the rock wall at the end of the pool.

"Pleased to meet you, Justin. I'm Carla. If you wouldn't mind posing up there, that would make you easier to pick out of a lineup, so sure, get on up there!" she giggled, "and no cheating, keep your hands at your sides!"

He'd been so sure she would turn down his offer to let her take pictures of him with nothing hidden he was briefly at a loss for words. "My God, how can she not know I was joking!" he thought. He'd never been asked to do anything like this before and was pretty flustered.

His head was spinning as he tried to think of some way to back out without looking like a wimp, then he had an inspiration, coming up with a sure way to get her to drop the idea. "But what if YOU are the serial killer?" he asked with as much fake seriousness as he could muster, "I think it's only fair that I should get to take the same sort of photos of you!"

His returning the challenge to her made Carla's pulse shoot up and caused her to blush, but as much to her surprise as to his, she nodded her head up and down, saying, "That does seem fair. Do you mind if I take yours first, since I've already got my phone out and you're already naked?"

He couldn't think of a way to back out now without looking like a coward, and since the terms of their bargain now included his getting to photograph her in the nude, he didn't want to back out anyway. He wasn't really worried about her being dangerous, and wasn't going to send photos of her to a friend; he was going to send these to ALL his friends! Not even one full semester of college removed from high school, he was sure none of them had anything like this story to share!

"That makes sense, I guess" he replied, hoisting himself up out of the water and climbing up on the ground next to the long edge of the pool farthest from the cliff. Facing away from Carla, he asked, "How do you want me?"

"Oh, I can think of several good ways to have you," she whispered to herself, but just told him," That's good for the first pose."

"First pose? Where was she going with this?" he wondered, immediately letting his imagination run wild.

She had dated a serious swimmer during her first year of college and seeing this guy naked, she flashed back to how she had always enjoyed that boyfriend's broad shoulders, powerful arms, and firm butt. She snapped a handful of shots, then told him, "Okay, Justin, turn around and face me. Remember, hands on hips!"

Justin did as she asked. Carla had a hard time not gasping when she saw the hard-on Justin was now pointing in her direction, easily the biggest dick she'd ever seen in person. "Sorry, Carla, it's this situation," Justin said.

"No need to apologize, it's okay, really," she replied, "but I was thinking tasteful nude photos, not porn. Can you, ah, make it go away?"

"You mean jerk off so it goes down? Honestly, I'm not sure, I've never done that with anyone watching before." He wrapped his right hand around his cock and began stroking it, slowly at first.

Carla watched him stroking himself for a few minutes, her own pulse rising, then asked him, "Would you like me to help?"

"Ohhh, yeah" he grunted.

She smiled and set her phone down, then stepped closer to him. She turned around and pulled the ends of her towel apart from each other. Holding one corner of the towel in each hand, she spread her hands out as far as the towel allowed, not so much wearing it anymore as standing in front of it. She began lowering the towel, showing Justin her entire back, then bit-by-bit her ass as well. She flipped the towel over her head and wrapped herself in it again, then spun around to face him, stretching the towel out in front of her. She began folding it, making it smaller and smaller, revealing more of her body with each fold until only a narrow strip of towel was left.

Carla tossed the towel away as she spun around, letting him see every bit of her body. She tugged on her nipples and began sliding a couple of fingers around her pussy, eventually dipping them into her soft, slick inner folds. She was feeling unmistakable signs that she was on her way to an orgasm but saw that Justin, though jerking his dick for all he was worth, was still not close to coming.

Never stopping her own efforts to get off herself, she walked up to Justin and said in a hoarse voice, "Let me give you a hand." With her one free hand she pulled his right hand away from his cock, moving it to her ass. Taking over the stroking of his cock, she felt it jump; now he was closer to coming than she was. She leaned into him and whispered in his ear, "I need your help, too. Suck my nipples, and don't be gentle."

Less than a minute later Carla heard him groan and felt his cock's spasms just before feeling several blobs of warm sticky semen landing on her belly and boobs. Close to coming herself, the thought that everything she and Justin had been doing would be easily visible if anyone across the river happened to look this way brought her up to the edge. Admitting to herself that she actually hoped someone really was watching took her the rest of the way there. Her knees began to buckle, but Justin held her upright.

"Wow, I wasn't expecting that," Justin said a minute or so later, "any of it."

"Me either," Carla replied, standing on her own but still breathing hard, "I hope it was a pleasant surprise; it was for me."

"Pleasant? That was fucking awesome!" he replied, "Do you still want to take that picture?"

"You bet," she said, walking over to where she'd set her phone down. She centered the naked hunk on the screen and told him to smile, needlessly; he hadn't stopped smiling since the moment she wrapped her fingers around his cock. She took a few shots, then asked him, "Do you still want to take some of me?"

"Hell yeah!" he said, and jogged over to the far end of the pool to get his phone, which was sitting on a rock bench along with his swim trunks and a pair of sneakers. Carla smiled, seeing he was a fellow light packer, not really any kind of packer at all, since he had no bag of any kind. "Shit!" he shouted, "What a time to have no charge left!"

Seeing how disappointed he was, and actually getting excited by the idea of posing in the nude herself, she handed him her phone, saying, "Here, take some with my phone and give me your email, I'll send them to you. She turned around a few times to let him take shots of every bit of her, making sure to place herself so the opposite river bank was in the background behind her. She found being the subject of a naked photoshoot surprisingly arousing, even more exciting than being behind the camera, and thoroughly enjoyed her photo session.

Once she was done posing for Justin, Carla began to worry about the effect nude shots of her bouncing around the internet might have on her future employment options. As excited as he clearly was to be taking photos of her, it would sadden her to deprive him of any photos she wouldn't want her parents to see.

Once Justin handed her phone back to her and gave her his email address she sent him a half dozen photos, each showing full-frontal nudity and a clear view of the model's face. She was glad she wouldn't be around when he got his phone charged enough to download the six photos, all of himself. She included a tightly cropped copy of one of the photos he'd taken of her, sending him an unobjectionable head and shoulders view.

Justin and Carla had a bit of post-masturbation relaxation, lounging in the pool. He forgot about the remaining laps he had left to do, and she had no place better to be at the moment, so they got to know a bit more about each other. They each told the other that what just happened between them was way out of character. Carla was surprised he was only eighteen; she hadn't fooled around with any man that young since she was nineteen, and wondered, "Does this make me a cougar?"

Justin was surprised to hear that he'd just received a hand job from a twenty-five year old woman! He'd never so much as flirted with anyone more than a year or so older than him before. They both were thinking that, at least for a hookup, being open to a wider range of partners had its advantages, and each made a mental note to in future consider possibilities they might not have done before today.

Justin was the first to need to leave, telling Carla he needed to go work his shift at Target. She watched as he put on his trunks and sneakers, then turned to get her new outfit out of the plastic bag she'd set down at the side of the pool when she first arrived there.

She was thinking about how she could do some sort of reverse striptease for Justin with her new clothes. She wasn't sure how to make putting on the fairly generic khaki shorts and t-shirt sexy, but thought the matching bra and panties were sheer enough and skimpy enough to hold his attention as she began to get dressed.

Figuring out how to make putting clothes on sexy turned out not to be a problem. She looked all around the spot where she'd set her bag down; it wasn't that big an area, and she'd only been around that end of the pool where she'd stripped, but the bag was nowhere to be found. For that matter, her beach towel had also gone missing, leaving her with nothing but her Crocs and phone!

"Hey, Justin, have you seen a medium-sized plastic Target bag anyplace? And also, the towel I was wearing? I can't find either one, and I need the clothes in the bag, or at least the towel, to get back to my truck. You aren't pranking me, are you?" Carla asked, beginning to feel nervous.

"Prank? No, why would I do that? I do remember noticing that you had a bag with you when I first saw you, and I definitely remember you wearing, then not wearing, the towel," he replied, "I doubt I'll ever forget that towel!"

"Where could it all have gone, this makes no sense at all." she said, "There hasn't been anyone else here since I got here, so how can they have just disappeared?" She cast a nervous glance at the entrance to the trail, worried that someone else might show up before she could find her clothes.

"Oh, man, I think I might know what happened," he said, "but if I'm right, you're not going to like it."

"Well, don't keep me in suspense," she shouted, "where the hell is my stuff?"

"It's just a theory, since I was focused on your striptease, not what became of the towel, but if you hit the shopping bag hard enough with the wadded up towel they could have both ended up in the pool."

"Okay, I can see how that could happen, but they don't seem to be floating around in the pool either," she answered.

"That's the bad part. If they DID get knocked into the pool and they're not there anymore, they must have been carried by the current out and over the spillway. If that's what happened, all your stuff is in the river, on the way to New Orleans." Justin said softly. As a test, he picked up a handful of leaves and tossed them into the pool near the place she'd stripped; they did exactly what she feared her bag of clothes had done, heading slowly but steadily towards the opening in the cliff side of the pool, one by one disappearing through the gap.

"Ohhhh, SHIT!" Carla shouted. Several times, along with a few other choice expressions.

"I don't know why you would, but do you happen to have any clothes stashed somewhere?" Justin asked.

"No. I have more in my truck, but I'd rather not walk through the open field naked in broad daylight!" she grumbled.

"I'd loan you something to wear if I had anything with me, but the trunks I'm wearing are all I have; I have to stop at home to get dressed for work,'' he apologized, "I'd offer to go buy you some, but I'm already late for work and if I drove home, then to a store, bought you some clothes, drove back here, brought the clothes back into the woods and then went back into town to work, I'd be lucky to get any hours at all the next few weeks."

After a couple more apologies from Justin, Carla stopped him, saying, "I get it, you'd like to help, but can't. Just go, so I can think. Go on." He turned and began running up the trail, and was out of sight in less than a minute, leaving her alone, a little bit frightened and very angry. Angry at Justin for leaving her, and even more angry at herself for getting herself into this situation.

Her self-directed anger increased exponentially when she realized, less than three minutes after he'd left her, that she could have asked Justin to get her other clothes from her truck and bring them to her just inside the woods. "Too late now, the way he was running, he's probably already in his car." she grumbled, "Great fucking job, Carla."

Carla tried and tried to think of a way to get past the dog walkers, class picnics, guys throwing a frisbee around, or whoever else she could imagine might be in the open field between her naked self and the clothing waiting in her truck. Nothing came to her, other than doing a totally bare-assed streak in full view of whoever happened to be around

After all she'd had happen the last couple of days, she thought having to sprint across a couple hundred yards in the nude wouldn't be the end of the world; she imagined that for the right type of spectators she might even enjoy making that run! But running into, for example, a class of pre-school kids on a field trip? That might be a good way to get arrested.

Carla walked up the main trail until she was near the field. Peeking out from behind a tree, she tried to check out what sort of park users were out there. She couldn't tell for sure whether a few guys kicking a soccer ball around near her route were high-school age or possibly a few years older, but lacking any better idea she decided to go for it, psyching herself up to do the risky streak. She was about to run out on the field when a possible solution came into her mind, one which at least wouldn't land her in jail.

Carla hustled back to the spot where the shorts and shirt she left behind yesterday were steeping in a mud puddle. There was no way she was going to wear them in their current condition, but she had an unlimited supply of hot water available, so she thought she ought to be able to get them into a wearable state, maybe still a bit dirty, but good enough to make it back to her truck.

She gingerly plucked the filthy garments out of the puddle, holding them at arm's length with her thumb and index finger, and set out for the pool she thought most capable of blasting the ground in mud out of the fabric, returning to "Lookout." Carla wondered if any warehouse workers would be on break at the opposite riverbank when she got there.

Once she reached "Lookout", Carla set her phone down a safe distance from the steamy water pouring out of the pipe above the pool, she didn't think at all about any possible spectators, instead going right to work on her muddy clothes. She stood just outside the sheet of hot water with her back to the river and held both shorts and shirt in the stream. Pulling them out a minute or two later, she decided the shorts were going to need extra work and dropped them at her feet, to be concentrated on once she had finished working on her shirt.

She soaked and wrung out the shirt several times, finally satisfied that it at least wouldn't get her filthy just by putting it on. She moved on to the shorts, which were at least as muddy, and also had dirt ground in, like someone had stepped on them in the puddle. The ground in mud combined with the heavier fabric to make the shorts need a lot more time being rinsed in the hot waterfall. Carla rinsed, rubbed and wrung out the shorts at least a half dozen times before deciding that they weren't going to get any cleaner without access to a washing machine and some detergent, and gave them one last rinse.

Carla put on her shirt first; being sopping wet made it a challenge, but even allowing for that, it seemed to her that the thin white shirt was way more clingy than usual. She used her phone to snap a selfie of herself, which confirmed her hunch that the hot water had shrunk her shirt, making it much tighter than it used to be. And much shorter; where the bottom edge of the shirt used to cover the waistband of her shorts, it now was just below her belly button! "Oh, well, it just has to keep me decent enough to make it to my truck," she reminded herself.

The shorts were more of a problem; Carla could tell before they were halfway up her thighs that getting them all the way on was unlikely. A pretty snug fit before being repeatedly subjected to the hot water, they now were even tighter and even shorter. For the fairly short trip from the edge of the woods to her truck, she could have lived with them being skintight; the deal-breaker was the fact that even if she could somehow have pulled them up high enough to cover more than the lower half of her ass, she'd still have needed tools and maybe an assistant or two for the button at the zipper to get anywhere near its buttonhole.

There was nothing to be done; the obscenely low riding position of the shorts, combined with the way the zipper absolutely would not budge from its lowest, wide-open position, created a huge opening just where an opening could not be accepted. "These are probably worse than no shorts at all," Carla thought, "They practically scream, 'Hey, look at my pussy!', not to mention leaving most of my ass on display!" She knew she'd have to find some other way to cover herself.

Once she accepted that wearing the shorts was out of the question, Carla turned her attention back to her shirt, trying to think of some way of making her only available garment cover enough of her body to avoid her getting into any more trouble. Stretching the hem at the bottom edge of the shirt down as hard as she could brought it down to the upper edge of her pubes; if she could somehow shift the whole garment six inches or so lower, everything which needed to be covered would be. She had an idea of how to make it happen and decided to give it a try.