Carla Finds Nude Travel Tricky! Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla's vow left Roy nothing to do but trim tags and ties off clothing not currently being worn, but she did reward his efforts by modeling some of her skimpier lingerie once he was finished with them. Hanging out just a few feet in front of him almost naked was making her as horny as she presumed it did him, but between Roy being three times Carla's age and his having a spouse waiting for him at home, neither one of the odd couple expected much of anything but the flirting and teasing they'd already been doing to happen. Standing in front of him while wearing only the last items in her impromptu lingerie fashion show, a mostly sheer bra and thong set, she said, "Sadly, I think it's time I was going."

"As you are?" Roy asked, one eyebrow raised. Something about the way he said it made it sound like a dare; she had planned on being fully, even conservatively dressed for her return to town, but those good intentions were left behind in a heartbeat now that she'd been challenged.

"Why, no, of course not," she replied, peeling off her bra, "I'm pretty sure driving while barefoot is illegal." She put her Crocs on and walked up to him.

He handed her the last piece of clothing he'd worked on, an extra-long flannel button-down shirt, and said, "Then I guess you might want this right now too,"

"Not right now," she said, "but in a pinch it could be just the thing. I think I'll keep it in the glovebox, to be used in case of an emergency." She gave Roy a hug, whispering in his ear, "Thanks for all your help, I'm glad I met you..."

Roy answered, "Same here, sweetie, be careful out there," and returned the hug.

"Always!" she replied as she climbed up into her truck, looking forward to getting back to her hotel room, turning in early, and making a nice early start on the next leg of her journey.