Carla Heats up Thanksgiving! Pt. 02

Story Info
Going way beyond her plan, she shocks her friends!
7.3k words
4.76
11.8k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla hadn't really given any thought to what to do after her last piece of clothing hit the floor, but here she was, already naked, already a little buzzed, starting to feel horny, and theoretically committed to remaining clothes-free in the company of several happily surprised men for the next few hours!

She was drawing a complete blank as she wondered what to do now that she'd completed her striptease. All her plans for this day had been focused on putting on a memorable show, ending up totally nude in front of her new friends. "Mission accomplished," she thought, "but now what?" She knew from hard-won experience that having already begun behaving outrageously without any kind of plan for what to do next was a dangerous combination for her.

Unable to think of anything better to do at the moment, she asked, "What's a girl got to do to get a drink around here? Some of that rum you brought might be good right now, can one of you please make me a Rum and Coke?"

"Carla, I'd be happy to make you one, but unfortunately the rum is the only component we've got on hand, well, that and glasses," Eric told her, grinning, "If you can just go get some ice from the machine down the hall, by the elevators, and some Coke from one of the vending machines next to the ice machine, I'll be able to fix you up with a drink."

"I can go get them? By strolling down the hall halfway across the hotel completely nude?" she asked. She acted annoyed that none of the men offered to break away from watching the game to run this errand for her, but didn't protest too much, surprising herself by warming to the added risk of being completely exposed while venturing fairly far from her suite. Even though unlikely, the very real possibility that she might encounter some random person with nowhere to hide and nothing but a small ice bucket to cover herself with turned out to be unexpectedly exciting.

"Well, yeah, obviously, since you agreed to stay naked until the second game is over," Eric replied, "If you don't want to make the trip, we still have beer, and there might be some Tequila left."

"I've had enough beer for one day, and to be honest, even small shots of that tequila you brought were kicking my ass, so I guess I'll need to run a little errand," she replied, " at least give me some nice new currency, I don't want to be standing around struggling to get the vending machine to accept the bills." All her companions quickly dug through their wallets, providing her with $16 in ones to get whatever she needed at the vending machines.

"Keep the door unlatched, I want to be able to get in fast if someone comes along while I'm out there," she said. Clutching her supply of dollar bills in one hand and the ice bucket in the other, Carla cracked the door open and looked down the corridor. Satisfied that at least for the moment nobody else was in sight, she set out for the vending machine alcove, which looked much farther away than it ever had when she'd made the same trip while wearing clothing. She walked at a brisk pace and soon ducked into the alcove with the ice and vending machines. She fed half of her supply of bills into the soda machine, getting three cans of Coke, then put the rest into the snack machine, buying a few small bags of chips.

Moving on to the ice machine, Carla was just about to push the ice bucket back under the chute to fill it when she heard the chime announcing the arrival of someone, or possibly several someones, via the elevator. Several facts rushed through her mind all at once:

The elevators were right next to the space she was in.

The alcove she was standing in was only a few feet deep, and wide open to the corridor.

The vending and ice machines filled the back wall of the alcove, leaving her nowhere at all to hide.

The number of rooms to the left and right of the elevator was about the same.

If whoever got off the elevator turned right, they would be headed away from her position.

If whoever got off the elevator turned left, they would walk right past a quivering, tall, naked blonde woman, almost close enough to touch her.

After she heard the chime of the elevator, Carla froze in place, staring out to the corridor. The pounding of her racing heart was the only sound she heard for several seconds. After what seemed like an eternity she heard the sound of the doors opening, then voices, two men talking! Listening to the pair of male voices becoming steadily fainter, she heard the sound of the elevator doors closing but eventually stopped hearing their conversation.

Since nobody had shown up out at the corridor within her field of vision, she was certain the men hadn't turned left. Since she hadn't heard the heavy thunk of a room door closing, she stayed frozen in place, not sure if the men she had heard talking had gone into a room too far away for her to hear the door closing, or if they might still be in the corridor, their footsteps deadened by the carpet, out of hearing range but still perfectly able to see her once she left the shelter of the alcove.

About all she could be sure of now was that if she stayed where she was too much longer, someone was sure to come by and spot her with nothing but an ice bucket and an armful of drinks and snacks for cover. She was now more than ready for that drink she'd asked for; whispering to herself, "Screw it, if they see me, they see me!" She filled the bucket with ice and began to hurry down the corridor toward her suite, never allowing herself a look back down the corridor behind her.

Halfway to the shelter of her suite she needed to stop, as her collection of soda cans, chips, and the full ice bucket she was carrying felt like they were all about to topple. After a long pause to rearrange her belongings, she began moving again, but at a much more deliberate pace.

Her stop had been necessary, but her change of pace once she started moving again was entirely voluntary. She began taking her time in order to savor the experience, thinking, "If I'm going to do this, I might as well slow down and enjoy the journey!" She imagined each door's peephole having someone behind it, all watching her pass by at her leisurely pace.

Carla was almost back to her suite when she heard muffled voices that sounded like a woman and a man arguing. She paused, unable to resist a little eavesdropping. She heard the man say, "Okay, okay, I'll take care of it!"

"Take care of what?" Carla wondered, standing still and waiting to hear more. The next thing she heard wasn't anyone's voice; the loud clunk of the door handle just a few feet beyond the spot where she was standing sent a shiver through her.

"Ohhh, shit!" she said, seeing the door opening, "I'm sorry!" Judging by the look on the face of the man joining her in the corridor, she needn't have apologized.

"Oh, Wow!" the man said as he stepped into the corridor and saw a tall, shapely, and utterly naked blonde woman. He was carrying an empty ice bucket but made no move toward passing Carla to get to the ice machine. The man and Carla were having a sort of standoff, each needing to go past the other to reach their destination.

"What are you wowing about out there?" a woman's voice asked from deep inside the room, breaking the spell the sight of Carla's exposed body had cast over him.

"Uhh, nothing Hon, it's just kind of cold out in the corridor," he answered.

"I told you to at least put a shirt on," his wife chuckled as he let the door close behind him.

Carla disagreed with the flustered man's unseen spouse; she thought his attire was just about perfect; he was wearing a pair of grey compression shorts and running shoes. Nothing else. He looked to be around her age, and obviously got plenty of exercise. Despite having on only one more piece of clothing than she did, he was technically decent, or at least he was before Carla surprised him. His lightweight shorts were already fighting his automatic reaction to being unexpectedly confronted by a hot naked woman, and losing the battle.

"She wouldn't understand," he whispered.

"You should probably go get your ice before that gets any tougher to explain," she whispered back, pointing to his obvious hard-on. He nodded and walked away, turning around a few times as if to be sure she was real. She wondered what she would have done if he'd been alone, feeling a warm glow as she considered a few possibilities.

Reluctantly ending her naked tour of the corridor, Carla ducked back into her suite before her new acquaintance came back from the ice machine. As much as she had enjoyed her unexpected encounter in the corridor, she was a little bit shaky now that it was over. She set her purchases and the bucket of ice down on a counter and plopped herself down at an open space on the couch between Bill and Joe. "Okay, Eric, I got everything you need to make me that drink, and I could really use it now," she said as soon as she settled in between the two pleasantly surprised men.

Eric quickly delivered Carla her rum and coke, along with the unhappy news that the pizza and wings had just about run out, well before the football left to be watched. "I'm going to be busy enjoying this drink for a few minutes," she said, "I'll order some more food when I'm finished, or one of you can order it yourself if you don't want to wait. The phone number is on the boxes. Don't worry, I'm still paying, though if I'd known how you guys eat I might not have volunteered to get the food!"

Carla finished off her drink and asked Eric for another. She sipped the new drink more slowly and focused for the first time on how this game was going. She didn't much care if Dallas or Las Vegas won, but her agreement to stay naked until this game was finished made her at least somewhat interested in how much time was left in the game. With the 3rd quarter not quite done, she was committed to at least another 30 or 40 minutes without clothing.

Carla had only let herself be so exposed because she felt sure that even if any one of them might have wanted to take advantage of her naked and aroused state, the presence of the others would keep him in line.

Her faith that the men were feeling like they'd already been pretty lucky and were unlikely to push too hard against any boundaries she might set made her feel safe. "Possibly a little too safe," she began to think. She found herself thinking the mood in the room was becoming a little too tame, considering her behavior up to now. Just being naked with this group was getting to seem almost normal.

She didn't really want anything too serious to happen, but thought, "Maybe just a little naughtiness, to keep things interesting...but what, exactly?" After a few minutes, she came up with a way for everyone present to have some more fun, as well as keeping all eyes on her for a little longer. Seeing Tim standing, she offered him her seat. He waved her off, saying, "You've been working hard, I don't want to leave you without anywhere to sit."

"I insist, take it," she said, smiling as she stood up, "I'm betting if I ask nicely one of you will let me sit on his lap for a few minutes." Not wanting to have his friends blame him for ruining their chance to have Carla on their lap for a while, Tim sheepishly took the empty spot in the middle of the couch.

"Can I sit with you for a bit?" Carla asked Joe, who blushed but nodded his agreement. She draped her right arm around his neck and settled onto his lap. He didn't seem sure what to do with his hands, so she helped him out, placing his left hand on her left knee and guiding his right hand to an innocuous spot just above her navel. She leaned into him, pressing her right breast lightly into his chest, and held her position for a few minutes before giving him a peck on his cheek and standing up.

"What do you say, Bill, can you stand having me sit with you for a while?" He was clearly embarrassed but nodded and opened his arms to let her choose her spot. She settled in much as she had with Joe, but added a quick bit of grinding her butt on his lap. Just before standing up, she whispered in his ear, "Thank you for being a gentleman."

Moving on to the third couch dweller, Carla wordlessly asked Tim for permission to sit with him, standing in front of him with her hands on her hips and her eyebrows raised. He answered the same way, grinning and holding his arms out in welcome. She sensed that Tim was open to a slightly more intense visit, so she changed her approach, squeezing his knees together, facing and straddling him. She placed his hands on her upper back. She eased her face up next to his right cheek, whispering in his ear, "you can move your hands down a bit if you want to; I'll let you know when you should stop." He hesitated a moment, then began to slide his hands downward, leaving her ribs behind and following the curve of her narrow waist.

With the other men in the room transfixed by the steadily building intensity Carla was encouraging, Tim looked into her eyes, sure he would see a sign he'd gone as far as she'd allow. Her message was unexpected but unmistakable. She looked him squarely in the eye, smiled, and ground her boobs back and forth on his chest. He didn't need to be invited twice, eagerly sliding his hands all the way down to her ass, gently squeezing each cheek. He couldn't believe his luck; a short time ago he had been amazed to see Carla strip for them, now she was letting him, even encouraging him, to fondle her luscious ass! When she finally began to push herself off his lap, he whispered a heartfelt, "Thank you!" in her ear, earning a long kiss on his cheek.

Ed and Eric had been watching Carla's lap sitting progress to something closer to full-blown lap dances and were eagerly waiting for their turn, but Carla let the group know she needed a break and one more rum and coke. She sipped the drink Eric jumped up to make her, smiling as she noted his eagerness for her to pick up where she'd left off.

Carla was far from certain she ought to continue at all, let alone take this any further. She hadn't planned on doing anything more than getting naked with the group, and felt like she was getting close to losing control. She was definitely enjoying being seen while nude but hadn't planned on going as far as she had with Tim.

Letting him grope her ass in front of all his friends had been as much a surprise to her as it had been to him, but had been every bit as arousing as it was unexpected; it hadn't been easy for her to step away when she did. She fully expected Ed to be bolder. "And Eric!" she thought, "that guy definitely would love nothing more than to get into my pants!" She laughed out loud at the idea of any of the men trying to get into her pants, given her current lack of pants or any other kind of clothing.

Carla finished off her drink and decided she wanted to go on, at least treating Ed, Eric, and herself to some attention comparable to what the other men had already enjoyed. At least as important, she was finding that whatever she did with any one of them, having the other four men watch her while she was doing it was at least as exciting!

Sauntering over to the loveseat where Ed and Eric were sitting, she stood in front of Ed, who immediately locked his knees together and welcomed her to sit. She turned away from him and straddled his legs, pushing her back tight against his chest. She wrapped his arms around her waist, leaving his fingers stretched from the upper end of her narrow strip of blonde pubes up to a spot on her rib cage just below the curved underside of her boobs. Leaning her head back next to his, she whispered, "just don't let your hands go any lower," then closed her eyes.

Ed immediately understood the wonderful possibilities of having all of Carla's amazing body from her waist up available to him; he cupped both of her breasts, gently raising them, then began to massage them, lightly at first, then a bit more forcefully. Not knowing when she might call an end to his time with her, he moved on to her already stiff nipples, gently rolling them between his thumbs and index fingers, then tugging on them, causing Carla to moan softly. He alternated between her breasts with his right hand and raised his left hand to caress her neck, then her left ear. Seeing her mouth hanging open, he ran his thumb over her lower lip; she jerked her head forward to capture the thumb in her mouth, swirling her tongue all around it.

Getting lost in her own rapidly mounting excitement, Carla lost track of how long Ed's thumb had been in her mouth, but had a feeling it had been a while. She opened her eyes, and looking down saw his right hand still groping her breasts. When she finally dared look up she saw what she hoped for -- four men with their eyes fixed on her, watching her arousal building. She moaned once more, then pulled Ed's hands away from her and wiggled her way off his lap. Without even a short pause to catch her breath she turned to face Eric and asked, "are you ready for me?" He nodded his head enthusiastically. She backed onto his lap, wiggling her ass over his crotch as she took up her position.

Eric reached for her boobs as soon as she settled in, but Carla blocked him from touching them. She leaned her head back and whispered, "first, the ground rules."

"Whatever you say, beautiful," he replied.

"Your pants need to stay on and zipped up," she said, "and your hands can only go where I lead them."

"Okay," Eric answered, a bit disappointed to have less freedom than Ed had been allowed.

As soon as she heard him agree to her rules, Carla grabbed his wrists and brought his hands to her breasts; he wasted no time, treating them to all of the varied kinds of attention Ed had done a few minutes ago, but since Carla didn't direct his hands to any other location, for a longer time. The longer she left his hands on her breasts the rougher he treated them, hearing no complaints from her even when he grasped both nipples tightly and lifted her breasts away from her ribs.

Transfixed by their friend's treatment of Carla's breasts, the men didn't immediately notice her right hand slowly stroking her inner thighs, moving ever closer to her pussy. Around the time Eric was pulling hard on her nipples, her fingertips made contact with her outer lips, lightly tracing a line all around her sex. The combination of stimuli made her gasp and rock her hips, which finally brought the attention of her audience back where she wanted it. Already on the verge of dipping a finger deep inside her pussy, she instead stopped and pulled her hand away.

Sure that she was finally calling an end to her unexpectedly raw behavior, the men thought her grabbing of Eric's right hand and yanking it away from her breast was part of her backing off. They were confused, then shocked to see Carla bring Eric's hand straight to her pussy. "Let me drive at first, if I let your hand go, you take over," she whispered. Stunned but certainly not about to object, he nodded his head and let his hand go wherever she moved it.

Carla closed her eyes and moved his fingers exactly as she had been using her own moments ago, then pushed his middle finger deeper, sliding it through her slick inner folds, back and forth. She folded his thumb back to toy with her clit, lightly at first, then harder. The feel of a large, rough male hand treating her pussy and clit exactly how she loved for them to be handled was amazing; she felt the unmistakable signs that she was well on her way to an orgasm.

She had planned on letting Eric push her over the edge on his own if she got close, but the rush she felt using his hand like some kind of flesh and blood sex toy brought her close to coming; opening her eyes and making eye contact with four stunned men set her off, moaning loudly and quivering through two closely spaced orgasms.

A couple of minutes later, Carla stepped off Eric's lap, apologizing for making it a sticky mess, and picked up the remote for the TV and un-muted it. "The game must be nearly over, so I guess I'll be getting dressed soon," she said cheerfully, drawing a round of boos. "Hey you perverts, staying naked all the way to the end of this game was the deal," she answered, "and I think I've more than held up my end of the bargain!" As much as they hated even thinking about her putting her clothes back on, none of the men could disagree; she had treated them to far more of a show than any of them had even dared hope for.

12