Carla Heats up Thanksgiving! Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the Raiders took an eight point lead a few minutes into the 4th quarter, Carla adopted them as her team, shouting "DEFENSE!" when Dallas threatened to score a few minutes later. Her cheering didn't seem to help the Raiders, as the Cowboys scored, tying the game with less than 3 minutes left.

"Well, this could be kind of interesting for you if the game goes into overtime," Joe told Carla.

"Yeah, yeah, I might have to stay naked a little longer," she acknowledged, "I imagine you all will be happy if that happens, but how does it make things more interesting for me?"

"It gives the pizza delivery guy as many as ten extra minutes to make it here while you're still nude, that's all."

"Why can't one of you answer the door?" she began to ask, but remembered that she had promised to pay when the food arrived. Her rooting for the Raiders was over now, replaced by a temporary loyalty for whoever could put a few points on the scoreboard and get this game to end. The Raiders became her favorite team again by getting a long field goal to go up by 3 points with less than 2 minutes left.

"This sucker is almost over," Carla shouted, then told Bill, who had taken on the task of gathering up her various pieces of clothing, "get ready to hand over my clothes!"

"Not so fast," Ed yelled gleefully as the Cowboys moved close to field goal territory themselves.

"No, no, no! It's time for this game to be over!" Carla whined. Her pleas went unanswered. She just shook her head watching Dallas tie the game with less than 20 seconds left on the clock; her companions cheered and clapped. The men began to chant, "Pizza, pizza, pizza!"

"Maybe the food won't arrive before the OT is over," Carla thought, "or maybe one team will score quickly and put an end to the damned game. What I'd like to know is why are these guys so eager for me to have some other dude see me naked?" Even as she wondered why her friends were so eager to see her flash the delivery guy, she realized she was getting more and more excited by the idea herself!

As she was thinking about how her interaction with the pizza guy might go, her phone began to ring, the ringtone telling her that it was her Dad calling. She guessed it was just her folks calling to wish her a happy Thanksgiving and chat, but she hadn't talked with them all week and her Mom had had some health issues recently, so she didn't want to miss the call.

"Guys!" Carla shouted, "I need to take this call. Get into the bedroom, quickly, and please be quiet until the call is over." They complied, quickly withdrawing to the suite's bedroom. The phone had rung at least five times by the time she got to it, so she grabbed it and immediately hit the "accept call" button, not noticing until she saw her Dad's smiling face that she had just accepted a video call. She quickly adjusted the angle of the phone and blushed as she realized that she had barely avoided treating her Dad to a pretty extensive boob flash. At least she hoped she had!

"Whoa, is this a bad time?" her Dad asked.

"Well, I did just get out of the shower, but what's up, is everything okay there?" she asked.

"Yeah, we're all good, just missing having you home for the holiday. That, and your sister told us she got a text from you bragging about having a fancy suite, so we thought maybe you could give us a quick tour."

"It's not looking its best at the moment, I've had a few people from work over to watch the games and the place looks a little like a frat house on Sunday morning," she said, trying to end the call before the pizza delivery guy came knocking while keeping one eye on the TV to see if wearing clothes might be an option yet.

"C'mon, just a quick pan around to see if it matches what we've heard."

"Okay, but my co-workers will be back from a beer run any minute now, and I'd really like to get dressed before they're here."

Switching automatically into concerned Dad mode, he replied, "In that case, never mind the tour, maybe you can call us after your buddies have left. Go get dressed and give us a call later!"

Halfway through her goodbyes to her Dad, a loud knock on the door to the corridor startled Carla. "Bye Dad, love you!" she said, and set the phone down on the suite's desk. She expected her abrupt end to the call to result in some questions when she was back at home, but was sure that keeping the call with her Dad going at the same time she was dealing with the pizza delivery guy while naked would have been even more likely to raise questions she'd have no good answer for.

She checked the TV one more time, but seeing a commercial for a pickup truck realized that not only was the overtime not over, it looked like it hadn't even begun. She shuddered as she accepted that she was about to conduct this transaction in the nude!

Another round of knocking began, followed by a man's voice shouting, "Pizza delivery!" Walking nervously towards the door, she noticed her 5 guests emerging from the bedroom, not wanting to miss seeing her deal with this next little challenge.

"By all means, guys, come out and watch, why not?" she grumbled at the group, trying not to let on how much she was beginning to look forward to shocking another man. As the five men jockeyed for good positions to watch her interaction with the unsuspecting delivery man, she was aware of her previous uneasiness being replaced by excitement. She could hardly believe it, but she was definitely getting aroused not simply by exposing her naked body to some random stranger, but by showing herself to the stranger while being watched by several men who she did know, at least a little.

She called out, "Hang on, I'll be right there!" through the door. On her way to the door she briefly considered grabbing a towel and wrapping herself up in it, keeping her options open; she could keep the towel in place or let it drop. Seeing her reflection in a floor-to-ceiling mirror convinced her to stick to the deal and answer the door just as she was. It really didn't matter what the terms of the ridiculous bet she'd made were, or what she'd agreed to do in the bar napkin contract; she was about to answer the door in the nude simply because she wanted to!

Carla didn't bother checking the peephole, instead flinging the door wide open as she greeted the stunned delivery guy, "Hi! Sorry I took so long to come to the door, I didn't hear you at first with the TV so loud. While she had hoped to see a man built more like the guy she'd bumped into on her trip to the ice machine, the surprised man in front of her bearing an armful of pizza and assorted other food wasn't bad looking; she smiled at him and motioned for him to come in. "You're probably wondering why I'm naked; it's kind of embarrassing. I made a really stupid bet, and because I lost I don't get to wear any clothes until the Cowboys-Raiders game is over. I hope you're not offended."

"You really didn't keep me waiting all that long, and as far as you being naked, I'm definitely not offended. Honestly, you just made coming in to work today worthwhile," he replied, smiling, "I think it's cool you'd be brave enough to make a bet like that! Your order comes to $63.45," he said.

"I'm not sure if I'm being brave or just crazy, but thanks for being cool about it. Please just set it all down on the table," Carla said, leading Jake to the dining table behind the couch. Having already been treated to a good long look at her front, he was more than happy to follow her and enjoy the view of her ass. "I didn't actually place the order," she explained, "one of these jokers did, so I'm not even sure what was ordered, but I'll assume it's all as it should be."

"If you want to check it with whoever called in the order, it's no problem, this is my last stop for this run., so I'm not in a hurry."

"That's a good idea if you don't mind taking a few extra minutes," she said, trying to think of a way to make the extra time a little bit raunchy. She bent over and leaned with her forearms on the table and her hands tucked under her chest, explaining, "I don't have my glasses on, so I need to be up close to read the receipt. The first item, 1 large pepperoni pizza, does that sound right?"

"Yeah, that's right," Bill answered.

"Good. Next, 1 dozen wings with hot sauce?"

"Yup, right again."

"Great, 2 for 2!"

Her position leaning on the table with her ass raised high and legs spread a bit didn't let her five companions see the view Jake was enjoying, a rear view of her engorged pussy lips, framed by her upper thighs and ass! She did provide the five men with a pretty nice consolation prize, a view of her breasts hanging down as she leaned on her elbows, including the sight of her gently rubbing and pinching her nipples.

"Ummm, let's see, do we have a large veggie pizza?" she asked.

"Correct," Bill replied.

"Oooh, good...how about a medium sausage and broccoli?"

"Let me think, was that supposed to be a large...maybe, no, I think that's right," Bill answered, finally doing what he could to keep this latest episode in Carla's show going as long as possible.

"Excellent, that ah, that brings us to the last item, an order of garlic bread with parmesan cheese." She wiggled her butt around for Jake's benefit and tugged her nipples firmly for the other men, and for herself.

"Ah, yeah I think, I don't remember the cheese, but I think that's right," Bill replied.

Carla was blushing slightly as she stood up straight. She opened her purse and found her wallet. She pulled four twenties out, then paused before handing the cash to Jake. She looked around her purse some more, finally finding what she was looking for, and paused again for a few seconds before adding it to the cash already in her hand.

Frozen in place with her hand still in her purse and her heartbeat pounding in her head, Carla tried to decide if she could actually go through with her latest inspiration, her most shameless idea yet. "I don't really know any of these guys that well," she thought, "but that's what makes it even possible to consider!"

She was trembling as she pulled her hand out of her purse and handed Jake everything she was holding, then leaned close to whisper in his ear, "You probably wouldn't believe it considering how I'm acting now, but I'm normally pretty shy. Losing this damned bet has got me as horny as I've ever been. I can't promise this feeling will last once I get my clothes back on, but if you want to use what I just handed you, right here, right now, you can!"

Jake's heart skipped a beat when he noticed the condom mixed in with the cash Carla had handed him; he answered, "you mean you and me in the bedroom, right now? With all these guys right in the next room?"

Carla looked Jake straight in the eye and said, "I meant exactly what I said. You can fuck me if you want, right now," and, adding a firm squeeze of his quickly stiffening cock to make her point, "and right here..." She turned away from him, and spread her legs wide with her hands supporting her as she leaned on the table, then looked back at Jake as if to say, "now or never!"

"Hey, look, the Raiders just kicked a field goal!" Joe shouted, turning towards her and saying, "I guess you can get dressed now if you wan...Holy Shit!" Carla's buddies had been ignoring her digging cash out of her purse to pay Jake, focusing on either what turned out to be the closing moments of the game or the new supply of food, but seeing her assume a position clearly meant as an invitation to Jake to fuck her right in front of them all snapped their attention back where she wanted it.

By the time they all caught on to what was happening at the opposite end of the table Jake had his pants down around his ankles and was working on rolling the condom onto his hard-on.

"Carla! Are you alright?" Ed shouted. She smiled and nodded her head up and down, moaning softly as Jake entered her.

Confused that Carla hadn't taken Jake to her bedroom if she felt like getting laid, Ed asked, "Do you want us to go?" She tipped her head up to look all five men in the eye and shook her head vigorously from side to side, then closed her eyes again. Given her permission, the five middle-aged men watched in amazement as Jake and Carla fucked energetically for an impressive amount of time. Jake came first, but kept thrusting as Carla opened her eyes again. Seeing her guests watching her gave her the last bit of arousal needed to cross her point of no return, falling helplessly into her own orgasm.

Still breathing hard and sweating a minute later, Carla pushed herself up from the table. She turned to face Jake, who was wiping his flaccid cock with a handful of napkins that he'd delivered with the food. She gave him a hug and kissed him on his cheek. "That was amazing," she said, "thanks!"

"Anytime," he said as he pulled up his pants. She didn't mention that she'd be checking out the next morning and didn't expect to ever be back. She walked him to the door and stepped out in the corridor to give him one more hug.

Carla turned back into the room to face her five guests. "Sorry I got so carried away like that in front of you all," she said sheepishly, "I just couldn't help myself after all the messing around I've been doing today."

"Don't worry about it," Ed said.

"I admit to being shocked, but you weren't hurting anyone, so no harm done," Bill said.

"That was definitely unexpected," Eric said, "but pretty damned hot!"

"No problem," added Joe.

"No need to apologize," Tim chimed in, "I'm just glad you're okay."

"Thanks, you guys, I don't want you to think I'm some kind of slut," Carla replied, "I haven't had sex in over two years, and that was with a longtime boyfriend. I wouldn't even make out with him if other people were in the room, so fucking a total stranger right in front of you all was definitely not normal for me."

"Well, no need to beat yourself up over it," Ed said, "let's have something to eat and watch the Bills-Saints game."

Bill offered her the pile of clothes, saying, "You definitely lived up to the terms of our bet, so you can have these back now."

"Thanks, but I think this is all I need right now," Carla replied, picking one item out of the pile. She slipped the jersey on and took a seat between Tim and Bill. Eric handed her a slice of pizza and the last can of Coke; she settled in, thankful that the conversation had switched from her outrageous behavior to the game on TV. When she'd finished eating she leaned over and rested her head on Bill's shoulder.

Carla was confused when she was awakened by the sun streaming in a little before 7:00 AM. She was still wearing her Steelers jersey, but was stretched out on the couch with a blanket covering her. As she tried to remember how her evening had ended, she could remember the beginning of the last game's halftime show, but nothing any later. As soon as she stood up, she felt her hangover making itself known and wobbled to the bathroom to get some acetaminophen

Once she'd taken her medicine and had some time to wake up, she realized the men had not only tucked her in, but had also done a bit of straightening up, getting rid of the empty pizza boxes, beer cans, and empty liquor bottles.

More surprising than what the five men had taken away was what they had left behind; $1,000 in cash and a note on the back of the cocktail napkin contract, explaining that they felt a little guilty about tricking her into an unwinnable bet, especially after she went so far above and beyond in living up to the terms of their wager.

An hour after waking up Carla was freshly showered, had packed her bag and grabbed a quick breakfast. She looked around the dining area as she was leaving to see if any of the men were there, but the only person she recognized was the guy who she'd bumped into in the corridor, who clearly also recognized her, even dressed conservatively and with her hair pulled back. She winked at him, causing him to blush, which made his wife even more curious than his distracted state already had. Carla looked away when the man's wife turned to try and figure out what or who her husband was reacting to, then moved on to check out.

Carla was thankful that she'd covered most of the training back on Wednesday, "With my head as fuzzy as it is right now I'm not sure I could get through a full day of training," she thought. Wrapping up their work just after noon, all the local staff were almost as happy as she was to clock out and get started with their plans for the weekend. She skipped lunch and ordered an Uber to get to the airport, thinking she might even be able to catch an earlier flight than she had booked.

As her ride to the airport passed by her hotel, Carla thought about her outrageous behavior the day before. Combined with her wild Thanksgiving last year and some of the things she did on her long drive east from Oklahoma, she was beginning to think the wild side she was gradually discovering might be closer to her true self than the proper persona she usually showed to the world. "Plenty to ponder on my flight home," she thought, "but at least all my wild behavior yesterday was with people I'll never have to face again."

Comfortable in the knowledge that her outrageous road-trip behavior was safely separated from her real life, she thought about her frequent assignments to her bank's distant branch offices. She began to imagine finding ways to let her emerging bawdy side out to play once in a while when traveling. "As long as I don't do anything improper where my fellow Pitt 1st bank employees can see me and don't do anything outrageous enough to get arrested or end up on the news, this could be a lot of fun," she thought.

Carla made it through security just in time to request a change to an earlier flight, and was pleasantly surprised to not only get a seat, but due to her frequent flyer status get one in first class. "All this travel for work does have some advantages," she thought as the gate agent assigned her to seat 2B. She headed down the jetway, the last passenger to board.

Once she stepped onto the plane and turned down the aisle, Carla stopped dead in her tracks. Sitting in the seat next to hers was Bill, with Joe and Tim in the row before hers and Ed and Eric seated right behind her!

"Small world!" said Ed, "why are you going to Pittsburgh?"

"The company I work for is headquartered there, I'm pretty sure I told you all about it sometime in the last few days," she answered, "Why are you all going there?"

"If you mentioned your employer, I don't remember, sorry," Ed replied. "We'll be in Pittsburgh all next week; we've been hired to do an audit of the commercial lending division of Pitt 1st Bank."

Carla could tell Ed was still talking, but mostly what she heard was the sound of her worlds colliding disastrously, with her strait-laced workplace reputation suddenly in danger of being undone overnight by tales of her scandalous road-trip behavior! If even a small part of what she'd done in front of and with the five men in Miami were to become known in her office...she didn't want to think about the fallout!

"Pitt 1st Bank? Commercial lending?" Carla asked, hoping she'd misheard him.

"That's right, we're staying at the Embassy Suites downtown, right around the corner from their headquarters," Eric added. "Maybe if it's not too far out of your way, you could stop by and join us for a drink or two some night?"

12