All Comments on 'Carla Likes to Watch - Me'

by Marlene

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
HOT

You are a lucky guy to have a girl like Carla!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This story epitomizes ‘cumming out’ wonderfully, opening up a friendship with a lover from sharing each other’s porn fantasies with their own past.

Gay Talese (sp?) during an NPR interview ‘Fresh Air’ interview was asked about gay sex. He replied ‘There is no such thing. Sex is sex.’ This story unfolds this so elegantly.

A little dry a reviewer comment, perhaps. ‘It’s just sex Terry,’ The author even intertwines be more carefully: be safe.

Such a new thing, novelle. 1960’s, maybe, when Jack fucked Marilyn, while Jackie did Nureyev, even while servicing Jack every afternoon in the West Wing. And Jack did circle jerks with friends while watching porn in the theater with her. Such was the life at Camelot.

Nureyev gay then? Or bi? Or turn later (like numerous friend’s wives years later in life?). No - as Talase offered ‘It’s just sex.’ My straight laced heterosexual partner would still jump have jumped Nureyev’s cock given the chance, even if her mother was watching. Ballet is her ‘porn.’ And I’d bet she’d let me clean them up afterwards.

Love the story, even from a ‘straight’ guy ( as my gay friends admonish me). Just Do it. But as our ballet dancer’s fantasy cock’s fate admonishes: be safe.

HanksvilleHanksvilleover 3 years ago
Long wanted ....

I have long wanted my wife to accept my bi-side. I loved sucking cocks before I met her. When we were dating, she asked if I had any gay sex before we met and I told her yes, that I enjoyed sucking cocks. She told me that she didn't like the idea and I had to not do it anymore if we were going to go forward. We have now been married for 13 years and I really miss having guys cum in my mouth. I loved going to adult book stores and letting guys cum in my mouth. My favorite thing was telling them "thanks" when I saw them later that evening. I really miss sucking random guys off. I wish my wife who is also named Carla enjoyed my bi-side and wanted to watch me service guys. I constantly think of going back to the adult book stores but I haven't. A second best would be if she went out to get fucked by some young stud and came home with a pussy full of cum for me to lick out of her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous