Carla Seduced

Story Info
Carla gets seduced by her younger neighbor.
3.4k words
4.48
73.2k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla was enjoying herself, the movie was good, the wine was delicious, the lights were low, and the couch was comfy as a bed. Peter was doing his best to look manly with his beer at the other end of the couch, but his youth was as visible as starlight out on the prairie on a clear night. He was tall and strong for his nineteen years and had filled out all lean and muscle. He seemed a bit restless though, every once in a while his knees would bounce, or he would snap his fingers.

She really liked him and wished he would relax a bit more. He was great company in spite of his youth, and from good parents who had helped her and John a lot when they moved in next door to them ten years ago. In those early years she had even babysat him a few times. But today in the afternoon he had chopped wood for her stove for a few hours and that way definitely earned the dinner she had cooked for him. And she liked looking out for him a bit while his parents were away looking after his grandmother who had taken a bad fall. They would not be back for a few days and had asked her to keep an eye out for him.

After all the work he had quickly run home to take a shower, he smelled nice and fresh. Carla had used that opportunity to take a quick shower as well and change into a nice dress for dinner. Maybe the dress was a bit too low cut and short in retrospect. Normally she always wore jeans but today she wanted to show off her legs.

Peter even commented how nice she looked when he came in and given her a good once-over. But he was good company, smart, and well mannered. She also suspected he was horny, she caught him a few time glancing at her legs and butt. From the corner of her eyes she had even seen him reach into the front of his pants to make a quick adjustment when she had bent too deep over that little garbage can in the kitchen and the back of her skirt had hiked up almost all the way to her panties. It had surprised her because she was twice his age at 38, although all people at work kept telling her she looked so much younger. Being fairly short, half Japanese, and athletic from her gym work probably helped.

After she had seen him make that adjustment, she could not help herself and had done some similar teasing moves a few more times. It was nice to have a man in the house that she could play with, even a young one. It had been five years now since John died in that car accident, and her recent dating experiences had not been great. She had even opened an extra button on her blouse so he could sneak a peek at her bra when she bent down in front of him giving him his beer. And he did look, she saw his eyes flit over the top of her breasts before he pulled them away.

Carla wondered a bit if she was playing with fire. If she was not careful there would be consequences? But is was so pleasurable to have him around.

"Peter, do you like the movie?" she finally asked when she saw him shift around restlessly again.

"Yeeah, it's ok."

"Would you like to watch something else?"

"No, but if I can massage your feet it will give my hands something to do."

"Will that make you less restless?"

"I hope so, but no guarantees."

Carla wondered quickly if she was being played. But surely Peter was too young to contemplate anything. Or was he really devious and angling to sneak a peek up her skirt?

"Ok, I'll be right back with some massage oil."

Quickly she went to the bathroom where she kept some essential oils, one of which was a lightly scented one for massage purposes.

"Here you go, put a little bit on your hands, and let me see what you can do. Scoot over so I can stay in my seat."

Peter scooted to the middle, and blushed when she kicked off her slippers, sat down on his left, and put her feet in his lap. He felt her right foot rub against his boner standing straight behind his zipper. But to his relief Carla did not seem to notice. Carefully he put some drops of the oil in his hands and started on the little toe of her left foot. Soon he was using both his hands across all her toes.

"Oh, that is nice Peter, you have wonderful strong hands."

Peter did not know what to say, his erection was almost painful. He tried to keep watching the movie, but his eye kept roving to the left where Carla sat with her knees slightly up, unknowingly giving him a view of her legs all the way up, almost to her panties. Peter loved touching her and carefully massaged first her toes and then the top of her feet. Carla was completely relaxed and watching the movie which allowed him to move her feet and occasionally rub the left one against his penis.

When he started on the soles of her left foot, he pushed her right knee up a bit and put that foot high against his thigh to work with both hands on the other foot. It also spread her knees somewhat giving him a nice view all the way up her gorgeous legs. When he started on the right foot, he pushed the left foot all the way to his knees to maintain his view. Every once in a while, Carla softly groaned with the pleasure of having a foot massage.

When both feet were done Peter simply took some more oil and continued with her ankles and then her calves, carefully increasing the spacing between her knees. Carla loved what he was doing with her legs and enjoyed the physical attention from a man for the first time in a long time. However, when Peter reached her knees and continued with her lower thighs, she started to get worried. Peter had scooted over a few times, and she now was sitting with her knees across his lap, giving him a view all the way down her skirt if he cared to look. She had not caught him doing that yet, but maybe she missed it because of the movie.

When she felt his left hand travel all the way up her quads she worried even more. But it felt so good, and her muscles did need a massage after her 10 K run from yesterday. And she liked Peter, he was so cute, and his hands were so skilled. Carla also realized she was getting turned on, it had been such a long time since she had been with a man she really liked. She had finally started dating again half a year ago but had not really met anybody. The few one-night stands had left her feeling more alone than ever.

In the meantime Peter was on fire, he could not think of Carla as someone who was old enough to be his mother, if at all. His own mother was nearing sixty having had him late in life at 41. She was old enough to be Carla's mother, who was 21 years younger than his own mother. As far as he was concerned Carla was within striking distance. Plus, she looked a lot younger than her age, being somewhat petite, slim, and athletic. At the same time most people took him for 22 or older, so yes, he wanted her and was going to try to convince her to see him as a man.

Slowly he scooted over a bit more so his left hand could reach deep under her skirt. All the while he kept rubbing her feet and ankles with his right hand to distract her from what his left hand was doing. His left hand is where his mind was focused, he felt as if he had eyes and a nose on his fingertips as he roamed higher up under her skirt. He saw her panty outline in his mind, and his senses told him he could smell her muskiness. The soft skin of her thighs drove him crazy and edged him on to be more daring.

He pinched her toes a bit to distract her as he let his left-hand slide down between her thighs, massaging her leg as he searched for her heat. He did not quite dare to touch her core yet, so he let his hand drift to the outside of her mound where he gently rubbed the delicious soft skin of her upper thigh with his oiled fingers.

Slowly Carla became aware of the intimacy Peter was giving her, the feeling of his hands so close to her pussy was making her wet. But this was wrong, Peter was so much younger than her!

Curiosity got the better of her, however. How far would he dare to go? So, she kept her eyes on the TV pretending to be engrossed in the movie and decided to see if she could distract him with conversation.

"What do you think of the movie, Peter?"

"Oh, I like it. And sitting her with you on the couch is great."

As he said this, Carla felt his fingers gently graze the fabric over her core. Or was her imagination?

"Do you think that actress is doing a good job?"

"She is ok. But she is so good looking it makes up for any lack in acting skills. I would not mind going out with her if she was interested."

Again, and again, Carla felt his fingers graze the fabric over her pussy, now a bit more insistent. She shivered and knew he needed more distraction.

"She is way too old for you!"

"No, she is not, she is a bit older than you, and I would date her if I could."

There was a pause for a minute or so, while both pretended to watch the actress walk down a beach in a tropical paradise. All the while, since there were no objections from Carla, Peter kept his fingers grazing her crotch. Suddenly the movie became intense, and he quickly used the opportunity to lift the fabric with two of his fingers and slide them under the elastic. When there was no immediate objection his fingers simply snuck in and started looking for her slit and clitoris.

There was no objection because Carla was stunned! She now knew Peter was trying to seduce her while both of them knowingly were pretending to watch that movie. She also realized she started to enjoy the attention, that she was getting wet. Peter was a man and she longed for his male attention. He was young, but good looking, even hot she admitted to herself. She had seen him without his shirt as he was chopping wood that afternoon. How far would he go? She decided to wait a bit and find out.

"If she was your girlfriend would you sleep with her?"

"Of course, I would. I would sleep with you too if you let me!"

Carla was stunned into silence by that response. She had suspected Peter had a bit of a crush on her, but that he would be so outspoken and direct surprised her. In the few seconds of silence that followed she felt his fingers quickly slide through her wetness and reach their goal. Shocked she choked for a breath, unable to speak for a few more seconds.

"Oh Peter! What are you doing? What are you saying?"

"I want to seduce you, sleep with you! I know I am young, but you are so hot! I love looking at you, I have been in love with you for quite a while."

"Oh Peter, I am old enough to be your mother!"

"You are younger than that movie star, and me wanting to sleep with her did not surprise you. And at 38 you would have been awfully young to have me as your son."

It seemed he had it all thought out! But there was no way she could let him. How would she ever face his parents? But those fingers....

"Carla, why don't you let me play with you for a bit, while we watch the movie?"

"What? Let you play with me? Oooh, that is nice."

"Just relax and watch."

And that is what they did, however weird that was. Peter's left hand was busy under her skirt, while they both pretended to watch the movie. Minutes crept by while Carla felt herself getting wetter and wetter, and truly turned on.

Peter slowly moved Carla's left foot all the way to his knees, increasing the space between her legs, and freeing his crotch from the pressure of her foot. While the two fingers of his left hand continued their exploration, sniffing their way up and down her slit through her increasing wetness and playing with her clit, he undid the buttons on his jeans and opened his zipper to free his penis.

As it popped out he gently and slowly inserted his two fingers in between Carla's pussy lips looking for her opening. He expected an objection, but Carla kept her eyes on the screen and just sighed. She knew she was sopping wet, and if she did not stop Peter who knew what would happen next. He would probably try to fuck her, make love to her. She also felt a low orgasm brewing in her body, she had not had a man for so long. Would this young man dare?

She did not need to wait long.

"Give me the remote please Carla."

Surprising herself she did, and Peter turned off the TV. Then he slid off the couch and crawled over to sit on his knees by her head, all the while keeping his left hand busy with her pussy. Without hesitation he slid his right arm under her shoulders and leaned over and gently put his lips on hers. As he slowly opened his mouth Carla followed and withing seconds their gentle kiss became a passionate whirlwind. As their tongues danced his fingers played a bit clumsily with her clitoris, but it was enough to push Carla over the edge into a minor orgasm.

She broke the kiss to catch her breath.

"Oh Peter, what are you doing?"

"Nothing you don't want! I have dreamed of doing this with you for so long. Let's continue!"

"What do you mean continue?"

Without a word Peter stood up. As she looked up she became aware that somehow Peter had, unnoticed by her, wriggled his hips out of his jeans. Standing slightly over her she saw his penis stand out proudly against his body. He was big, bigger than she had ever seen before in real life. He quickly bent down and, kicking off his shoes, pulled off his pants. Keeping eye contact with her he quickly climbed onto the couch by her feet, spread her knees, swept up her skirt with both hands and laid his young body on top of her. His right arm came around her shoulders, lifting her head for kiss, as his left hand grabbed her bum.

"Peter, Peter, what are you doing?" was all she could get out.

She was surprised by the certainty in his movements, he obviously knew what he wanted, and he was going to get it if he could. To him she was a gorgeous woman that he wanted to make his, in spite of the age difference. As she felt his body touch hers, without putting too much weight on her, she immediately felt the heat of his rock-hard member on her belly. And then he kissed her again.

It was a kiss made in heaven and any resistance Carla may have had melted. She knew she was lost and it was ok. She wrapped her lower legs around his and lifted her bum to meet him as he slid down the tip of his member over her clitoris and between her folds. She arched her hips, seeking for that special feeling she deeply needed. Her seeking was rewarded, the hard tip of his penis nestled itself into the opening of her vagina, spreading her lips wide. First gently, and the with more urgency, Peter started to move in and out, with every stroke more in than out until he was completely hilted deep into her when she felt the root of his member slide against her clitoris.

As if on cue they both broke the kiss and opened their eyes and smiled. Peter lifted his upper body on his arms to have a good look at her.

"Oh Peter, you got me now. But this is wonderful!"

"Carla, Carla, you don't know how many nights I dreamed of this."

Slowly he stroked in and out a bit, all the while looking her in the eyes. Carla felt how her vagina walls responded to his movements, rippling up and down his iron hard member.

"We should not be doing this. You are so young!'"

"I think we fit together well, and just for now make love with me. Maybe it is just this just once."

"Ok! Show me! And don't pull out, I have an IUD."

Peter nodded he understood and put his left hand back on her bum and his right arm around her shoulder. He now had her in a grip from which Carla knew she could not escape if she wanted to. But she did not, she wanted to be kissed, fucked, made love to. And Peter obliged when he kissed her again with those lips that Carla so started to love. With their lips locked he started slowly, but his urgency to claim her was so strong.

Carla responded by lifting her legs and wrapping them around his hips, opening herself up completely to this young man. It also allowed her to move with him and hug his chest with her knees. It made their surrender to each other a mutual experience.

He broke the kiss because he started to run out of breath.

"I cannot last very long" he panted.

"Don't worry, just go" was all Carla could get out.

She felt him speed up as she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around higher on his hips to pull him in as deep as she could get him. Lifting her pelvis, she bucked against his penis with abandon, riding towards her much needed release.

"Peter, Peter, Peter ......" was all she could say when her orgasm washed over her, from her toes to her ears, and from her core to her heart. Almost at the same time she felt how with a few last strokes Peter plunged deep into her and with heavy spurts shot his virile young semen deep into her womb. Oh, how she had missed that sensation! It lasted a long time, his spurting while her vagina walls rippled up and down his member milking every drop from him.

Panting they clung together trying to catch their breath, Peter trying to stay as deep inside of her as possible, Carla keeping her hips tilted and meeting him with contractions until his penis slowly stopped spurting. Unprompted Peter started kissing her again with his young lover eagerness, holding her tight. Carla responded with ardor, happy to have found a man who could please her like this. Even though it was a young man whose mother was her friendly neighbor.

She was also grateful for that IUD she had her doctor put in six months ago when she decided to start dating again. He had shot his young load deep into her womb, and without it she would have been very worried by now.

They cuddled and kissed like this for another couple of minutes until he rolled on his side pulling her with him while still remaining firmly lodged in her pussy. As they kept kissing and stroking each other Carla began to realize another benefit of a young lover. Slowly Peter had started to move in and out again, he had stayed hard.

Young men like him could easily do it twice in a row. And that is exactly what he did. The promise of a few more orgasms made Carla abandon all moral scruples. This young man was hers now for the time being, and as she kissed him with her mouth wide open, she started grinding her pelvis onto his still hard member.