Carla's Agony Ch. 03

Story Info
How Carla took het incontinence into public.
2.6k words
4.52
8.8k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took six weeks before Carla contacted me again. I was waiting, angry and disappointed, yet when I heard her voice on the phone I was excited like a little boy.

She didn't sound too well, and wanted to come by. I thought I heard pain in her voice. I was astonished when the next day she was as joyful and happy as I hadn't seen her in a long time. I noticed right away her butt wasn't padded. There could be 2 probable explanations for that. She could have a foley catheter inserted, or something happened and she didn't need diapers anymore.

Well, I was wrong with both.

"Hi! Long time no see." She said,

"Hi, missed you." and I kissed her on the cheek.

"You knew I found someone? No? Ohw she is sooo amazing. Debby is her name and she lives just 2 blocks away! Can you imagine?"

"Wow, great. Didn't know you had feelings for women."

"Me neither. But you know? Debby sees the world, and in particular interaction between humans very differently. There is no gay, lesbian, straight. That is just old fashioned thinking based on bestality and instincts. We evolved into loving creatures, loving each other. Well at least we do, we, who are on the same level."

"And you and Debby are on the same level?"

"Totally, yes! It doesn't take a gender to fall in love. I fell in love with a personality."

"Wow, I am so happy for you. Hope to meet her soon. What about your condition? I noticed you are not wearing a diaper?"

"I knew you were gonna say that! No ... yeah ... well, we are working on it. Been seeing a new doctor though and she takes my problems to a whole new level."

Oh great ..., a new relationship and a new doctor! This Debby knew Carla for a few weeks and already figured out what was wrong with her and how she could be helped, As if all the effort she had gone through in her life didn't matter. I hated her for that instantly. But according to Carla's voice I hit a nerve.

"Doctor Marina takes a whole different approach. She says I am not ill, it is actually unnatural to hold pee and people should not make a point out of it."

"WHAT? How would that work out? You did tell her you can't hold your pee for 5 seconds? How should this work without wearing a diaper? Are you supposed to walk in wet clothes then?"

"Well, according to Marina the condition is not a problem, the consequences for me are the problem. If others don't like my pee it is their problem, they have to deal with it. I don't like wet clothes and that is what I have to deal with. But wearing a diaper is not natural at all, it suffocates my skin which resulted in a rash when I shaved my pubic hair years ago. She said my vagina needs air to breathe."

"So wearing a diaper for incontinence is not natural? But shaving your body hair is? So a breathing vagina is a vagina without panties?"

"Exactly. So I don't have a wet muff or clothes all day. Just nothing under my skirt. I am shaved and free!"

"But you are wearing a pantyhose."

"Well, I am not yet used to it and well, it is very cold. A pantyhose is open and liquid goes right through it, so I thought that would be alright."

"Ok ... you have thought this through carefully. So you don't mind peeing anywhere?"

"No, sure I do. But according to Marina things will get better eventually. For now I use this cotton bag, there is a towel in it. When I feel warmth dripping down my leg I stuff it under my skirt. I shouldn't but I guess I am not so carefree yet."

"I suppose today you came with a purpose? What do you want to do?"

"Could you go out with me, have a walk and see how things work out? It's just because you, you know ... you don't care and it's easier when I am not alone. To hide, to cover myself or when things really go wrong to endure the looks."

I was officially in the friendzone now. I had to help Carla to please her girlfriend and her stupid ideas. I didn't mind though, a pissed pantyhose is just as appealing as a full diaper. But to me this mindset was ridiculous and this wasn't how I knew Carla. But due to her medical condition Carla was always looking for guidance in her life. It was hard to deal with incontinence and the social isolation that came with it. Sure it sounds good when someone tells you everything can be different.

We got ready for a walk in the park. When she got up I saw a wet stain on Carla's skirt.

It instantly gave me a boner. The wetness itself, her liquid that had come out of her body, out of that tiny peehole I licked so often, and made her crazy when I did so. The droplets that came out of her vulva and dripped through her labia, her little right lip that was always hiding when she was not aroused and the left lip, peaking out just a little, right now rubbing, touching the soft fabric of the pantyhose. Her big, profound outer lips were probably wet now, itching and cold..

I looked at Carla, mesmerized, her wet vulva was giving my a sexual sign of attention. I looked at her body which I knew so well. Her wide hips, soft and in perfect balance with her big butt. The edge between hips and legs, the way her skin, her fat, folds when she spread her legs for me. Her beautiful, big thighs that I opened so often, uncovering our box of joy, my rollercoaster of feelings, longings. So often I licked, caressed the stretchmark of her elastic band around her legs, caused by her diaper. Her pubic hair, peaking out of that band as a big bush, leaving a profound edge of curly black fur and marble white, freckled skin.

I looked at her legs, heavy, firm, molded to complete the most beautiful female body shape. The outside of her thighs that beautifully follow the curve of her hips, down to her knees that are not boney at all but round and well padded. Her big but firm calves. An eyecatcher no matter what clothes she wears. Not only beautiful in this sheer black pantyhose but naturally appealing. Her sensitive, delicate feet in sexy block-heel pumps. Her toes, where I so often started conquering, adoring and admiring her body. I remembered lifting a foot, cherishing and relishing her soft tickling skin. Looking up, past her stunning curved body to her hopeful, proud smile.

I know every inch of her body. Her hazelnut brown eyes and naturally brown hair. A color which an artist must have melded together on one palette with the best pigments to achieve the most beautiful color. I know every stretch mark and birthmark. I see the sun shining on her face when the light paints more freckles on her skin on a summer day.

But I haven't seen her shaved pussy yet. Her little skin bump just outside her vagina was always covered and I like to wiggle my tongue through her hair to seek it and then roll it around or to let my jerk strike it when I thrusted into her ...

"Daniel ...?"

Carla woke me up from my dreams.

"Oh, hey ... sorry. You still know how to please me." I said laughing.

She looked down to her crotch.

"Oh no no no, I am sorry, but ..."

"Don't be sorry, I am sorry I can't suck it up, but this is what your lover wants, right?"

"I guess so. Maybe she is right. From now on I will wear my wet stains with pride."

We went outside and I couldn't help but look at her skirt. Knowing she didn't wear panties and only a thin nylon pantyhose was covering her vulva, her urethra. Now I could see what ever before happened inside her diaper. Her piss could flow freely and it would make me horny and wild. Now and then droplets were raining down from between her legs. Unnoticed by Carla or bystanders but acknowledged and admired by me.

I admired Carla as we walked through town. The courage to take her problem out in public. To deal with it even if I thought the method was ridiculous. I was proud, proud to know her and to walk next to this beautiful woman. And she looked stunning. Her big chest and hip accentuate her perfect female rounding. Even without her diaper her ass was round and full. As we walked in crowds I got nervous and horny. What if now her bladder would release her precious golden liquid? There was a slight wet stream on the inside of her thigh but it was not a lot.

We sat down to have a coffee in a cafe at the mall. We talked about anything except pee. Carla was relaxed, she just lifted her petticoat style skirt, discreetly under the table a bit and placed the cloth bag between her legs.

"I'll go to the loo and then we can walk back." She said.

She stood up and just at that moment a full stream of urine escaped from between her legs. She quickly sat down again on top of her cloth bag.

"Did it stop?" I asked.

"I don't know. Can you have a look under my chair?"

There was a puddle in front of her chair from when she stood up. Her bag was between her thighs so useless for picking up urine as she was sitting. I didn't see any urine dripping from her chair so I supposed the flow had stopped. I took a napkin and wiped some piss from the floor. I got up from under the table and saw some teenage girl giggling and looking at us.

"Oh fuck, how am I supposed to get up here? This was the stupidest thing I have ever done. I am 29 years old for God sake, and still as stupid as a 4 year old. Next time when someone steers up my feelings warn me from these kinds of stupidities."

"You know, her idea wasn't completely wrong. You are just not ready for it. The fact that some are repelled, and some, like me, are turned on doesn't matter, it is just about you."

"Now quite that Dr. Phil shit and tell me how to get out of here without marking my territory like a bitch in heat."

"Stuff the towel inside your pantyhose. I'll block the view from others."

Carla quickly lifted her skirt under the table and while wiggling her butt she stuffed the towel between her thighs. Carla smiled. I paid and we went off. Her seat and the back of her skirt were wet. I walked behind her to block the views. Only a few teenage girls were laughing in disgust.

I took Carla's hand and deep in thought we walked to the park we initially wanted to go to. Suddenly she lifted her skirt and took the towel out of her pantyhose.

"You are right. I am not ready for this. I should only do this for my own pleasure."

"Uhmm ... so now ... you just pulled out that towel to piss freely for your own pleasure, right? Not to please me, Debby, or Marina, but just for your own arousal?"

"I am not yet aroused but I'll give it a shot."

We walked for like 5 minutes until I heard a piss clattering loudly on the pavement. Instantly I got a boner and quickly looked around. There was a couple walking 50 meters behind us. While pissing Carla walked to a nearby bench, leaving a trail of piss behind her. When the couple passed by Carla's bladder was empty but there was a big puddle of urine underneath her. They stepped over the trail, following it with their eyes to the wet spot under the bench. Ashamed they looked the other side, only looking back for a second when they had passed us.

"Well, was this as good for you as it was for me?" I asked.

"It was fun, and hot, yes."

She looked at my bulging jeans.

"You want to go home?"

"Yes, I do." I said, hoping I could take advantage of her hornyness.

"You know what would make me feel really good? If you pissed your pants too."

"What? Really? Well ... I can't piss with a boner so ... "

"Then let's do something about that."

She took my hand and walked into the bushes. Near a fallen down tree she pulled down my pants. I sat down and she got down on her knee. She wanted me to orgasm quickly and knew how to achieve it. With her tongue rubbing, curling around my jerk, sucking the cum out of penis with every stroke. I was bending over, holding tight to her wet, pee soaked nylon covered legs. Screaming like a moose through the woods, I shot my seed into her mouth.

She swallowed my cum and quickly stood up, lifting up my pants. It all happened in just a few minutes.

"Now let's go." She said.

I always get pressure on my bladder shortly after an orgasm. This time was no different but with a 30 minute walk ahead I knew I wouldn't make it home. I could just go behind a tree but Carla was clear about what she wanted. And I wanted to obey, wanted to show her the joy of pissing, what I liked and maybe get her to like pee as much as I do..

We were walking on, through the park. Not many people were around but now and then we passed a cyclist, a runner or a hiker. Everytime i wanted my bladder to release I freezed and quickly the urge became unbearable. I stood still for a second but my mind refused to just let my pee flow. My body accepted a lot of pain in order not to endure the shame and looks other people would have towards my pissed pants.

The more I thought about it the more it hurt and the more I wanted to let go. It aroused me and my dick moved around in my pants again. Now growing again it would still be impossible to pee. My dick grew as the pressure on my bladder grew simultaneously. I stood still while a pain spasm rushed through my body and I almost collapsed. I cursed my boner for preventing me from easing my pain, as slowly I felt a warmth around my penis. I didn't realize I was peeing and my bladder was still in a state of lock but undoubtedly now warm pee was running down my leg. I could not yet release myself fully and I was still in agony. As my mind seemed to surrender to what was inevitable my bladder did the same. It flooded my left leg and while the pressure of the stream increased, pee flooded my crotch, my butt before it ran down my soaked jeans, into my shoe and to the ground. Carla was laughing dancing around out of joy screaming " YES YES YES!!! " for a moment i felt like she wanted me to hurt me like she was hurt so often. Let me experience what it meant to be incontinent, but as she jumped in my arms, kissing me, not caring about my wetness getting on her clothes I knew we had just entered a new level of our relationship.

With her arms around my shoulders, her legs around my waist and lips locked onto mine she clinged to me, not only physically but also mentally. She laughed when I felt a warmth flowing down from my belly to my crotch.